• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ; ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ง

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oops i missed a lot of posts here sorry guys. sometimes rpn refuses to send me notifs @_@
finally got a clear idea for a character in my head, gonna get to work on her tonight! everyone's placeholders and characters look interesting so far, i'm so excited :-D

pomme pomme What kind of vibe are you going for, for The Apparition; shy and skittish or standoffish and overly cautious?

the golden is up!
PERIOD, AL!!!!!!!!!

edit: was gonna have silas (the torn) up tonight, but i have to prepare for a surprise work meeting tomorrow morning. stay tuned folks!

my version of the torn is done.
(not to toot my own horn but - i am incredibly proud of this character)

absolutely stellar, my dudes.

They all look great!!

but also
i LOVE LOVE LOVE them. SO good. fresh and tasty and delicious !!!

please do not eat the characters Pomme

hee hee hoo hoo it's like 1 a.m. and i was gonna try and finish my gal tonite but! i'm super tired. she's 85% done and will be posted tomorrow morning. c;

ROMI is UP!! i'm so happy to finally have her done! the code is super jank though so if it's broken for any of you guys don't hesitate to reach out!

also, important message:
after reconsidering some scheduling, i'm going to move the deadline up to september 13th. if any of you need an extension, you can totally still ask! (now tagging everyone who's expressed interest but hasn't finished so you all see this)
minutiae minutiae spottednewt spottednewt dreamthieves dreamthieves horses horses low fidelity low fidelity BeyondDandy BeyondDandy dreamglow dreamglow Kirkodirk Kirkodirk noxious noxious Astarte Astarte illegallyblonde illegallyblonde

my application for the judge is done and posted!! very pleased w her (and god damn, i did not mean for her cs to be so long)
i hope yall enjoy c:

me lookin @ these finished characters:
DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg

my application for the judge is done and posted!! very pleased w her (and god damn, i did not mean for her cs to be so long)
i hope yall enjoy c:
me lookin @ these finished characters:
DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg
somebody get the fancy silverware because we are eating GOOD tonight.
asides though i absolutely adore eve, like this woman. this WOMAN. mwah. and the hosier song... really the Bow on Top

somebody get the fancy silverware because we are eating GOOD tonight.
asides though i absolutely adore eve, like this woman. this WOMAN. mwah. and the hosier song... really the Bow on Top
๐Ÿ˜ญโฃ๏ธ ty i'm glad!! romi and all of the other characters so far are amazing, this cast is gonna be so promising!

Trying to get Emery finished by tomorrow, all these amazing characters got me nervous

i'm floored. just wow. such great characters. fierce. beautiful. POWERFUL.
i'm so hyped for this rp, my dudes. i wanna write NOW. haha. xD

i'm floored. just wow. such great characters. fierce. beautiful. POWERFUL.
i'm so hyped for this rp, my dudes. i wanna write NOW. haha. xD
gosh me too... i've been gushing to tim about how excited i am for this like nonstop LMAO. i have so much planned and i'm already ADORING this prospective cast

Emery has been finished and posted!
I feel like it's bland but I tried

Users who are viewing this thread

Back