• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ; ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—— ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ง

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
yeehaw! so excited

i am so excited like why is your placeholder already better than my whole character
hrhsgfkg you're too sweet, i only have some basic ideas for my character so far, i still gotta flesh her out. i'm so hype to see your character and other applicants! c:

i'm also quite excited to see what people do for characters, but i do have a question. when does this take place? are we going with the start of the rp being in 2020, the funeral began in 2020, or something entirely different? asking because of the 'dob' on the cs and because some characters would probably remember life before the funeral, so it would be a good point of reference about what our characters have experienced, even after the downfall of society at large.

i'm also quite excited to see what people do for characters, but i do have a question. when does this take place? are we going with the start of the rp being in 2020, the funeral began in 2020, or something entirely different? asking because of the 'dob' on the cs and because some characters would probably remember life before the funeral, so it would be a good point of reference about what our characters have experienced, even after the downfall of society at large.
i don't have an exact date, but the funeral would've began sometime around 2020, yeah. all of the technology/weapons available are things that have already been created, though of course actual tech/heavy weaponry is basically extinct. for reference, the current date in the rp would be around 2040, so like the cs said, any characters that remember what the world was like before would need to be like 25+. also, thank you so much for asking!! i adore knowing people are engaged in this hehe.

i don't have an exact date, but the funeral would've began sometime around 2020, yeah. all of the technology/weapons available are things that have already been created, though of course actual tech/heavy weaponry is basically extinct. for reference, the current date in the rp would be around 2040, so like the cs said, any characters that remember what the world was like before would need to be like 25+. also, thank you so much for asking!! i adore knowing people are engaged in this hehe.
got it, thanks for the info!

someone please smack me before i recycle a character Again

i've got stuff to doooo, but this looks too good to pass up! ^^

working on an idea for the golden. might be a hot minute before i get anything posted for him, thou. xp

i have. a big problem.
and that is-
no idea what role to apply for

do i channel myself into a character and apply for the firefly?
or do i go for the raven based off of my initial reaction (which was "oooh wine!")?

if anyone has any suggestions please send them my way because i am capital L lost

someone please smack me before i recycle a character Again
SAME i am deep in an inner debate of "should i remake x for this, or should i make someone new" and i'm so indecisive @_@

i've got stuff to doooo, but this looks too good to pass up! ^^

working on an idea for the golden. might be a hot minute before i get anything posted for him, thou. xp
omgosh don't worry about it,,, i'm always so slow with characters like . only doing things 10 minutes before the deadline is apparently NOT exclusive to schoolwork for me

i have. a big problem.
and that is-
no idea what role to apply for

do i channel myself into a character and apply for the firefly?
or do i go for the raven based off of my initial reaction (which was "oooh wine!")?

if anyone has any suggestions please send them my way because i am capital L lost
when i tell you i had a hard time choosing... i really like some of these roles and either way im so excited to see what you all choose!! firefly could be fun because you get the aloofness with a side of grittiness but also... raven's potential Dumb Bitch Energy is STRONG

SAME i am deep in an inner debate of "should i remake x for this, or should i make someone new" and i'm so indecisive @_@
omg i'm always inner battling with whether or not i want to remake/spinoff one of my old characters... but either way yours WILL be amazing i can feel it

timshel timshel low fidelity low fidelity yo! you should flip a coin b/c regardless of what you guys choose your characters are gonna slap. haha. i seriously get very excited to read your guys cs's whenever a new rp is up.

dreamglow dreamglow ohhh. both seem like they'd be pretty interesting to pursue. the firefly seems like they compose themselves very well and play the optimist but don't really feel the same inside. the raven seems to be the opposite? they look a mess and act a mess but seem pretty content, all things considered.

pomme pomme haha! i feel that! procrastination is a lifestyle, man. i work best UNDER PRESSURE, apparently. can't do things without it. xp

when i tell you i had a hard time choosing... i really like some of these roles and either way im so excited to see what you all choose!! firefly could be fun because you get the aloofness with a side of grittiness but also... raven's potential Dumb Bitch Energy is STRONG

you had me at dumb bitch energy

dreamglow dreamglow ohhh. both seem like they'd be pretty interesting to pursue. the firefly seems like they compose themselves very well and play the optimist but don't really feel the same inside. the raven seems to be the opposite? they look a mess and act a mess but seem pretty content, all things considered.

we stan hot messes, and faking it till you make it

i think i may go and apply for both because why not??

Conflicted with CS codes because like, do I find a mobile friendly one or just add an uncoded spoiler? :ghostxx:

update: the silverfish in my brain pulled out a great idea. makin a new character. stay tuned folks xoxo

we stan hot messes, and faking it till you make it

i think i may go and apply for both because why not??
queen... i am so EXCITED?

Conflicted with CS codes because like, do I find a mobile friendly one or just add an uncoded spoiler? :ghostxx:
literally mood, i'm trying to come up with a code rn and i can't even imagine making it mobile friendly (i've never even tried before but who knows might give it a go)

update: the silverfish in my brain pulled out a great idea. makin a new character. stay tuned folks xoxo
the silverfish have awoken. tell urs to tell mine to wake up already braindead rn

hello my lovely miss pomme pomme - any clue where in the world this rp is gonna take place in? i'm writing a backstory right now and was curious :-O

yo! i'm actually getting somewhere with this boi. hope to have him posted sometime tonight or tomorrow. ^^ i'm eager to see what you guys have for your characters!

hello my lovely miss pomme pomme - any clue where in the world this rp is gonna take place in? i'm writing a backstory right now and was curious :-O
hello my lovely miss tim - i'm actually thinking our Mystery City would be the wreckage of philadelphia, so relatively hot summers/cold winters and they have access to the delaware river. as for the time period when the rp starts, i'm thinking somewhere around summer/fall.

yo! i'm actually getting somewhere with this boi. hope to have him posted sometime tonight or tomorrow. ^^ i'm eager to see what you guys have for your characters!
alfred i am SO excited and also jealous. my brain is not functioning and coming up with a code for romi is being such a pain

pomme pomme oh, man. good luck! i'm sure that whatever you com up with, it's gonna look stellar. i love the codes you've done already.

hello hello guys ! hello miss pomme pomme

Sorry, just a couple of questions regarding the infected.
ร— Any signs that they were infected? bloody eyes, full on zombie mode or are they more like haggard to gaunt looking fellas that you will not notice unless they attacked you?
ร— Are they fast? strong? or just plain violent?

pomme pomme oh, man. good luck! i'm sure that whatever you com up with, it's gonna look stellar. i love the codes you've done already.
thank you icon!! most of my pre-bbcode apocalypse ones were a ton better, still getting my groove back with this whole thing

hello hello guys ! hello miss pomme pomme

Sorry, just a couple of questions regarding the infected.
ร— Any signs that they were infected? bloody eyes, full on zombie mode or are they more like haggard to gaunt looking fellas that you will not notice unless they attacked you?
ร— Are they fast? strong? or just plain violent?
hey hey hey! i'd say for the people who are infected, signs would just be like being sluggish/yeah pretty much looking like an absolute ghost. the disease doesn't affect any physical things, so basically they just turn into normal people but with violent murderous intent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back