• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World

How is the intro...?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

• Could be better

• I have no idea

• I don't care

• Total voters

MoonsOcarina

Inactive
The world is a mysterious place, and you could probably guess why.

I'm looking for a long term, pretty well detailed Role Play partner that wouldn't mind being a male character and who can help keep the plot going in dull/boring moments.

Our story takes place when a mysterious girl falls from the sky. She has no memory what's so ever, and yet she falls for you at first sight. Off of major pity for the poor girl, you let her live with you until she gets her full memory back. When it's found that she is a desendant from the goddess of light, evil emerges from the shadows and tries to come after you two. You will experiance tough times, but you two will get through it together, even if you have to sacrifice your freedom and/or dignity. Who knows, maybe you might find love to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back