• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy This is Us. (Super-heroish Roleplay)

FoolsErin

when you at the when you you when the
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hero is a general term.

A person who does good.

But lately the Supers have made it blurry.

It's come to mean someone with the funds for tech toys and the time for training, someone who was lucky enough to gain something out of an accident or an ancestry.

Where has the applause for a simple average joe who deescalated a rough situation gone? When did it all become cower in fear until the heroes come crawling when they see the signals?

Well I suppose we're the closest thing we're gonna get to the old heroes.

Who are we? We're the frycook. We're the florist. We're the banker. We've got the bravery and heart that some don't have. Skills from experiences the Supers seem to have forgotten when they got handed a gold medal for stopping a couple robberies.

And we won't be the ones running in fear when smoke-bombs go off in the museum.

Heroism isn't limited to those who wear capes anymore.

This is us.

The ones who don't just run when the maniacs come.

seems good. though i have a character that was born with a power, but he lives as a human, hiding his secret

Alright, thanks. I'm debating making this a roleplay since this is only really a rough idea, but It's nice to hear some support.

Alright. I guess I'll consider taking this rough idea a little further.

But this time I think I'll start with some world-building. I've had to wing locations in roleplays before, and it was noooooooooot effective.

Here's my Oc, it isn't listed,but he has necromancy.

name: Samuel Bendetto or just Sam to his friends, Mr. Bendetto to his associates

height: 5ft 11"

nationality:italian

lives in: Russia

appearance: blond hair, with grey eyes, has two tattoos, one large wolf on his back, and a tribal tattoo, covering some of his lefts side of his chest, and all the way down to his wrist

personality: just your basic hot head, but it's when he is quiet and calm , that he is really dangerous

occupation: one of the youngest mafia bosses Russia has seen in decades

sexuality: bisexual

favored weapons: he prefers to use his Glock 19, but favors the knives when he wants information out of people

I'll try to get a character form out if people are still interested. Can't place a date on it though, because school starts tomorrow for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back