• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern -this is it-

peachuu

*:・゚✧𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉*:・゚✧
PLOT ABOUT RULES

✧ PLOT ✧

[SIZE= 10px]You are on your last end, hanging by a thread, with little hope wrapped up in your dense heart. You keep telling yourself it’s be ok, it’d get better soon and life would be sweeter than honey and milk. However, that is not the case. Whether school or drugs or family screwed you over, you give up, and this is it. You finally decide to end it all…with the biggest and most amazing thrill ride of your life. You splurge to the fullest on your last day, ending it at a party not to far down the road.[/SIZE] [SIZE= 10px]You see faces either worn but joyful, or some cheery and peppy, but nonetheless it was a good night of events. As the night begins to close, you lock eyes with… someone and it was as if, you just found your reason to live again… [/SIZE]

☽ABOUT☽

mk hallo beans! So this is about adults who have been in shitty situations their entire life and decided maybe to end it all? so one day they meet at this party since they want to go out with a bang and boom sparks fly, shit happens and they find a reason to keep living.. I dunno, just in the mood for fluff and angst.

✁ RULES ✃

[SIZE= 10px]-fuck with me or my co-gm @Doubt and I’ll kick ur chin [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10px]-two characters per bean[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10px]-this is semi detailed so at least one para [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 10px]-umm idk go watch bee movie and make me proud[/SIZE]

AHEM

TAGS:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Struggle.

I have legit given up on coding right now, so that tells you how much effort I'm putting into that particular struggle. Cx

meh

if u ever need a code, don't hesitate to ask <3

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE= 12px]if it's only semi-detail I should have room on my plate but we'll see. Thanks for the tag hun.[/SIZE]

So down for this obviously C:

angst and fluff? its what I am literally made of
jk mainly angst but sign me up!

I really shouldn't but i really want to

omg ofc i'm interested

i'd love to join!

Flops in. 

Yep. 

[SIZE= 12px]if it's only semi-detail I should have room on my plate but we'll see. Thanks for the tag hun.[/SIZE]

Hey, I'm always up for fluff and angst Cx

Count me in!~

damn

god bless for you lovelies

will wait a bit more and it should be up at the end of this week <3  

when social is once again late to the party (at least she's consistent)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back