• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This is high school? {Always Accepting}

Clyde:

He yawned as he walked out of class. God why was class so boring, maybe he should had stayed at his job. He took out the Lord of The Flies book and started reading while walking to the library. @Anyone

-Ryan-

Smiling, the boy could feel the rays from the sun beat down on his pale skin, however, a glow was covering over Jada's. "The weather just can't handle our crazy chemistry." Ryan chuckled before making his way down the school steps. "So tell me a bit about yourself, Jada."

@Dylans Wife

Dom:

"That would be awesome." He smiled, this girl was fun. "You and two others are the first girl I have ever talked with for the first time, I always stay quiet cause of my big mouth."@WhisperOnTheWind

~Lala looked up from her sketch pad to see a bright smiley girl. She seemed ultra happy i wish i could be that happy, like woah . None the less she smiled at the girl, no one had spoken to her that day, she seemed nice. ~

"All right then," Tawny comments. Tawny smiles slightly, looking back at her work. "I'm still going to call it grouchiness because you couldn't handle someone stealing your thunder by sleeping in calculus," she states quietly with a smirk. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

((I don't know but apparently people aren't patient enough to wait for replies, and are so tied up with one certain character that they can't focus on other characters))

((I've had a long school day so I'm sort of confused but I will just act like I was standing there the whole time or something stupid xD ))

Dom:

Was that suppose to offend him or not? Dom didn't really know or cared. Tawny was weird sometimes so he really didn't know what to think of her. "I said I'm sorry, doesn't that count." He pointed out.
@WhisperOnTheWind

(Many things have happened so Idk @Skylark xD right now Dom is with Tawny on his science class.)

(I made sure they were different people, no worries, Ryans face claims name is Nate maloley)

Brittany

tumblr_myzbatllFP1t5bjaao1_500.gif

Brittany nods, "Oh yeah I do!" Britt pulls her sketchbook out of her backpack and opens it up, inside Is dozens of her creations, drawings of girls, guys, butterflies, and other dark things.

Inside of the sketch book is also dozens of beautiful paintings, bursting with color, but morbid in their own way.

"I think that the dark sides of things are beautiful, don't you?" Brittany smiles up at Harrison, she blushes as she notices how kn tens he looks at her, "I also play instruments, you aren't a muggle, are you?"

Brittany blushes at how stupid she sounds, ranting about her art.

"Sorry, you can tell me to shut up if I'm talking too much."

Brittany bites her bottom lip and watches as Harrison studies her art, "I have music next class, you?"

She tries to switch the subject, afraid that Harrison wouldn't like her dark aspect on life.

___drawings____by_doriangothic.jpg

7c0ca53e51fd1f48076ecc65a8d3a891.jpg

422953_246196592132995_1355196677_n.jpg

tumblr_o2ku3lWrD31t23q5mo1_500.jpg

( Mentioned : @iChaotic )

Jada Ivory

tumblr_ngswgv2mA81sxnd6no2_400.gif

Jada grinned feeling the sun above beat down on her face, causing a slight glow to brim across her skin.

"The weather just can't handle our crazy chemistry." Ryan said chuckling, they stammered down the concrete steps of the

school. "Yeah, I bet." She added to his comment. When they got further away from the school, Ryan spoke up.

"So tell me a bit about yourself, Jada."

He said curiously, She turned her to face him and puffed out one side of her cheek thinking of what she could say about herself.

"Um, I like reading...but I suppose you already know that." Jada said, "Well I'm not really that interesting. What about you?"

@AmRosey

Dom:

He shook his head, "you really like to mess around a lot? Correct?" He asked. He stock out one piece of Pocky and put it on his mouth like he was smoking. "Calms the nerves sometimes."
@WhisperOnTheWind

Harrison

Beck_hair.gif

"Not really my type of art, but it's certainly not bad! Looks really good, honestly!" Harrison said scratching the back of his head as he stared at her with a smile. "Uh I've got music next as well I think. Had it earlier but got it twice today. I'm a pretty keen drummer, I really want to become part of a band. But I don't know if I'm confident or good enough." He mumbled looking down at his art book. @RandomFoodGirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayla Made her way to her seat and bumped into a taller figure "Excuse me" She said rolling her eyes playfully. @iChaotic

sky decided that she should just go back to her normal spot under the trees. she grabbed her book and headed out.

Lilian was in the library. 'high school isnt what it seemed to be' she thought with a sigh as she opened a book and read it.\

@anyone

Tawny shrugs her shoulders slightly. "A bit. It helps dissipate the tension at home sometimes," Tawny admits quietly, reverting to twirling her pen in her hand. "It's often between me and my brothers, sis tries to stay out of it." @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Mariam said:
Kayla Made her way to her seat and bumped into a taller figure "Excuse me" She said rolling her eyes playfully. @iChaotic

Harrison

Beck_hair.gif

He didn't look up at whoever bumped into him. "It's fine." Harrison muttered, still staring at his art book. @Mariam

"Lillian? Why are you all alone, At least may I Join You?" Angie asked. @Skylark /USER\]

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth felt her cheeks turn a soft pink colour as they started to feel slightly hot, "Why thank you" She responded, a small smile appearing on her lips. She never really got called sweet and stuff, she usually got told she was annoying if she tried talking to people. "Honestly.. "She began, looking up at the clock and back at him," The thought of spending next few hours in these classroom makes me sad but I'm sure it'll fly through. Yourself?" She questioned. Austin was kinda cute. He wasn't like most boys either, he was actually trying to talk to her. @QueenOfDisaster

Lilian looked up "sure" she said with a smiled. "i just thought i would get some reading done or at least try to." "my sister reads all the time" @Mariam

Brittany

tumblr_mxe2niyQdh1t5bjaao1_500.gif

Britt smiles and picks up another piece of fruit, she places it on her tongue and giggles, "A drummer, hey? I sing a bit, but I also play the Violin, I have mad skills." She makes a silly face and smiles.

Brittany hears a boy talking about needing a drummer, she turns and looks at him, she stands up and walks to the boy, "Excuse me, we're you talking about needing a drummer? " She glances at Harrison and gives the thumbs up sign. She turns back to the boy, "my friend, Harrison, is a drummer, perhaps he could try out for your band?"

(Mentions: @iChaotic @Dannygirl900 )​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back