• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern This is high school? {Always Accepting}

Dom placed his hand on the table when he sat down, watching her make the flan.

Clyde looked at her as if she had said something that would make the end of the world possible. "Sure and the monkeys don't like bananas." He said to her. @Skylark

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky looked over and smiled at him. Soon it was done and she said "Tada" she silently laughed to herself

Lilian looked at him "my beliefs are different then yours I bet and if I explained everything you would think I'm crazy." Lilian could write a book about what she thought but she usually kept it in her head. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Dom looked over at the food she made before holding up a sign that said 8 from nowhere.

Clyde actually looked surprised when she said that. "Please don't tell me you believe that monkeys don't like bananas." He told her with a pleading look. Who the hell would believe that? No one ever and he meant eeeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeeeeer. @Skylark

(Where did he get a sign xD ) (or am I totally off

Sky smiled as she gave him some and gave herself some also.

Lilian looked at him and almost burst out laughing. "No it's not that it's another type of beliefs." She said. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

( xD ) "How is it" Sky asked. She then took a bite of her own

"Well I'm a Christian so I don't believe in really I guess doing that kind of stuff till I'm married" Lilian said nervously. "You're probably going to think I'm a freak for thinking that way but that's just the way I am" she said nervously as she looked at him. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

(Welp... i doubt it... y'know, he actually is in other RP, Snowed Inn, but he either forgot, or he's just ignoring my character, cause he was just rping with one person...)

@Skylark

Maeve bites the inside of her lip to stop herself laughing. She knew what it was like for someone to laugh at your fears so she made it a rule not to laugh at others. However with Trevor's fear it was difficult to keep a straight face at. "I know. But doesn't that mean that they accept you as one of them?" Maeve asks. @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Trevor looked at her as she had said something crazy. That minked wanted to have her way with him, he knew it because his mom had to him that. They were evil and he was gonna prove it sooner or later. "Never Mae." He would never accept them , never never never and never will. @WhisperOnTheWind

WhisperOnTheWind said:
Maeve smiles. "I'm going to disagree with that but whatever you say," Maeve jokes. She bites her lip to stop herself laughing. "Maybe they thought you were an orangutan." @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII
Tevor shook his head in amusement. She really did like making fun of him. "Tali remember, the tears?" He joked with her.

Trevor looked at her. "Oi I meant that time you cried over tali suicide and you went with Legion on Mass effect 3, you wouldn't stop crying." He joked as he hugged her. @WhisperOnTheWind (I almost made that mistake when I played the game xD )

Trevor laughed to himself when she said that. He had almost made the same mistake but thank goodness he was a progranade. "I know, I was the most upset when Thane die." He hugged and kissed her. "So we are here and we still need to decide on a ride." He told her with a smirk. @WhisperOnTheWind

Fricka quietly walked towards the cafeteria, bored out of her mind.

@Anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back