• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

This is a thing

King Of Imagination

Jak, The Third J of the Apocalypse
So, I'm putting this here to see what kind of interest I can get out of the wonderful members of RpN. I am making a dice roleplay that I plan to host over teamspeak once a week, likely on Sunday nights (EST, those of you who live outside of the American time zones, should you join I will help you figure out when it would be for you). It will be a realistic roleplay about survival. I honestly can't give you much detail as to what the setting, premise, etc is, because that could potentially skew character creation in a way that I simply don't want. I would like characters from all walks of life, from the rich to the poor, smart to stupid, strong to weak, you get the picture. However, this is just an interest check. No character creation or anything going on just yet, and I still have rules, google docs, and adventures to plan out. So, feel free to post a comment if you feel at all interested in this, and thank you for reading.

(By the way, this will be the first dice roleplay I'm running)

Ok, for anyone who would like to join, you need to PM me a 3 paragraph minimum background including age, race, occupation, and as much information as you feel is necessary.

Ill definitely give it a look-see when it's got some more flesh to it, but from the premise this sounds fun. And I've been dying to play a dice RP for a long time now.

There isn't really more I can give you @KamiKahzy . Due to the nature of the roleplay, any information regarding plot or situations I give you prior to the creation of your background could potentially skew the background that I require. I encourage you to join, I think you will enjoy it, and I'd love to have a few people in on it.

Well shoot me a link when you've got something ready and I'll definitely look it over. I can't promise I'll join for sure because my schedule is whack, but you've certainly piqued my interest.

I have something ready. You have to PM me a 3 paragraph background if you would like to join. Like I said, can't give you much yet, you'll have to wait until it starts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back