• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Thirteen Reasons Why

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
I am feeling rather inspired at the moment, hence as to why I'm writing this at 5:15 in the morning...

So...Thirteen Reasons Why. I read this book in two days, like, last year, and binged the show in a day because I'm obsessed with the characters.

I've noticed that there is a severe lack in 13RW roleplays and that makes me incredibly sad, and I sorta have some what of a few ideas that could be really cool?

Even though I've read the book, I'd rather have this be based of the TV show because it gives an incredible background to all of the characters that the book didn't give...and personally I like Bryce's character a lot more in the show than in the book. Like, that sounds terrible because he was completely horrible with what he did, but lets be honest, knowing more about him, he's a bit more likable. His whole friendship with Justin at the beginning makes me happy, because Justin's home life is just so fucked. If Bryce wasn't such an asshole, he would be an ideal friend.

Anyway, enough about that. I have 2-ish plots that I think would be really cool (plots are really broad and have room for lots of different possibilites) and I'm up to hearing about more, so come at me because I'm up for almost anything.

I would like to be Hannah in both!

1). What if Hannah didn't die? What if, somehow, Clay picked up on the warning signs and saved her before she took her own life. (Clay x Hannah)

2). What if Bryce Walker wasn't a fucking jackass? Captain of the baseball team, Bryce was extremely popular, and therefore could get any girl he wanted just because of that. But he didn't want just any girl. He wanted Hannah Baker. (Bryce x Hannah)
What I mean by plot #2 is...what if Bryce never did what he did at Jessica's party and never did what he did to Hannah because he is an actual decent human being? He never took advantage of a drunk Jessica, never slapped Hannah's ass because of Alex's list, and never did what he did in the hot tub at that party. He was just a normal high school jock with eyes for a beautiful sad girl. Everything else that happens to Hannah still happens.

I was also thinking maybe some OC x Canon stuff if neither of these plots are desirable. Doubling is great, and I will of course double as a canon if you play a canon for my oc! I love the 13RW plot and stuff so much that I think throwing OC's into the mix with canon characters would be really cool.

Who I wouldn't mind you playing for my OC: Clay, Zach, Alex, Bryce (shhhh, I don't wanna hear it), or possibly Justin.

Let me know if interested or if you have any other plot ideas including any of the other characters! Just reply or send me a personal message.

Last edited:
I would be up to playing Clay for you! I love that show and the book. I binge watched it in a whole day too. XD

If you are open to dobling that would be ideal. I'm looking for someone to play Justin for my Jessica :3

I would be up to playing Clay for you! I love that show and the book. I binge watched it in a whole day too. XD

If you are open to dobling that would be ideal. I'm looking for someone to play Justin for my Jessica :3
i sent you a pm!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back