• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy They're All In Your Head

Fingertips

✧ Y E H E T ✧

• off_zpsewhamxs1.png

Dreaming. What is it? Memories of past lives? A glimpse of the future? Or just what we want to see in the future? It has to be something. For some, it was their best friend. Dreaming is second nature to them. As a child, the dreamers were the one who had imaginary friends.

Some of these kids used their imaginary friends for specific reasons, not just friendship. Some used them for protection, keeping them safe from whatever scared them. Whether it was the dark, the boogeyman, the dentist or even the doctor.

But, as the dreamers got older, their imaginary friends began to disappear. They didn't really need them anymore -- did they? They were "too old" for imaginary friends. "Too mature" for dreaming. They had to focus more on reality and spend less time in their heads. The dreamers, naturally, grew close in friendship. They all had that sort of artistic, whimsical quality to them that no one else possessed. None of them either mentioned their imaginary friends to each other. You didn't talk about the things you had in the past. But one fateful day, their imaginary friends came back to them with a warning.

Basically each "dreamer" is a teenager. They've all met each other one way or another but, as children, they all had one "imaginary friend" who "protected" them from their fears (the dentist, boogeyman, ect). Now they've "grown-up" and have forgotten about their former, nonexistent best friend. But they've come back! They are very real and sort of represent spirits or some other entity. They are invisible when they want to be but can always be seen by the dreamers. They can talk to other imaginary friends, and their creators, as well as the other dreamers. But they've come back to warn the teenagers, that their fears? They're real beings that have manifested into various beasts and demons that the dreamers have to stop. Or, you know, they'll take over the world and stuff.

If interested or have any questions ask down below!

Pretty eye-catching :3 May I ask what kind of (bb code?) you used for this?

Also, interested! Hopefully I'll have the time to fully commit to this.

I really like the gist of it haha

kind of like rise of the guardians to me ;)

Though I have questions {as usual}

also there's a mistake in rule four but hush me my grammar nazi is annoying af

So the whole demon-fear thing, does it mean that each dreamer has a different fear? Or can there be like three bogeymen rampaging around?

And from what I gather, did the demons somehow twist reality and escape into the real world or did actual living existing entities somehow get twisted into crazy demonic bogeymen?

And are these bogeymen visible to normal humans that are not dreamers {which is sad} and would the dreamers have to kill { oh no } the bogeymen with the help of their ghost-imaginary friends, basically?

Sorry, for taking forever to respond. I've been busy, but free so far.

@Mayfly

Question 1

So the whole demon-fear thing, does it mean that each dreamer has a different fear? Or can there be like three bogeymen rampaging around?

Every dreamer has a completely different fear. So, for example Dreamer 1 may have a fear of water. While Dreamer 2 would have a fear of

darkness.

Question 2

From what I gather, did the demons somehow twist reality and escape into the real world or did actual living existing entities somehow get twisted into crazy demonic bogeymen?

For one, their not all demons and bogeymen. Nor, are they all demonic. As, said in the description their various types of creatures and beast. Their imaginary friends are not ghost.

There " imaginary. " Which means, the dreamer had literally created their imaginary friend from their imagination. To answer your question, there is a

portal that has every dreamers fear or fear they've had. All, the fears the dreamers had, went through the portal and got into reality. Also, the dreamers fears can only be seen by

themselves, other dreamers and their imaginary friends. But, for them all to have a happy ending. The dreamers with the help of their imaginary friends have to kill their fears

without having the non-dreamers become nosey and question what the dreamers are doing even though non-dreamers can't see the fears and imaginary friends.

Sorry, if that came off rude or snappy. I've been busy and have been easily annoyed more lately. I also, hate when people ask questions and overthink things { even though, I do sadly. } I also, hate how someone uses a term over and over. As, you used bogeymen countless of times when it was stated numerous beasts have entered reality.

@kokochii

I only used the tab code and image float and dividers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back