• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They did not fall from Heaven // OOC

Main
Here
lol .. you should be prepared for Diane to try to apologize to Gordon and get his name wrong repeatedly. Geordi? Gorman? George? Gor-something?

meh ... yeah, she talked too much. She's supposed to be Quiet. But she also babbles a little when she's nervous.

Hmm, do we even have a Nurse type in the group?

Gordon's just bitter about the gun incident. XD I'm sure he'll lighten up... maybe.

I don't think we do yet, that I'm aware of..?

lol .. bored and want to post, but really should let AnimCat or one of the others post next.

There are a lot of people in the Character board that haven't appeared in the RP yet. I wonder if we lost them all..?

Well, if they do business at night and sleep in the day .... LOL, Diane made that assumption. Remember, she just rode across the USA. The idea of not going out and foraging never crossed her mind.

cosowarrior cosowarrior those times are right. Yes.
They don't sleep during the day unless they're guards at night. They just don't go outside unless it's dark. And they don't have lights on at night because that would give them away.

Oops ....
I am thinking of adding another newcomer to the alien RP. lol .. less scary than Diane ... unless you count the time he 'scalped' a weed off the highway in a post apocalypse RP doing war whoops when he thought noone was watching.

cosowarrior cosowarrior those times are right. Yes.
They don't sleep during the day unless they're guards at night. They just don't go outside unless it's dark. And they don't have lights on at night because that would give them away.

I can see how it could have gone either way, in this situation. Thanks for clarifying!

Hmm, bit stuck at the moment. Feels like we have stalled, stuck in a moment of time morning of Aug 01. Do we want to move things along just a little?

Does anyone have a problem with me jumping ahead to later in the day after Mike has woke up?

I think we should all stay in the same time frame for the moment until everyone's caught up and so the characters can interact in the same place.

Gotcha. Annie and Gordon seem to be the only other two interacting.

Edit; lol .. and they seem to need a room.

Lol.
I think we should at least play through 'til Gordon and Diane are assigned sleeping places, so that all of that is established. Besides, these first impressions are important.
davian davian , would you say it's safe to assume the other players have dropped out? Have you heard from them at all?

agreed. would be nice ti have a couple more. part of why i wanted to introduce cody etc.

Posted Cody and his family. But will hold of introducing them until we are ready for them to arrive.

If we want to add another member or two, maybe we should do a recruiting post?

You guys want me to hold up for Annie before I post Diane's briefing prep? It is written, but no reason I can't wait.

Yeah, let's hold up a little. I agree we should do a recruiting post. And I think that I'll make a fourth oc, one that's an actual doctor. Mitheral Mitheral if you don't mind he could meet up with Cody on the outside until the shelter can be opened again.

Sounds good.

Oh ... I never listed any weapons, but they brought some of the stuff from the dojo - not that it wouldn't be suicidal to attack a Bug. The most important thing they brought from he dojo was their shrine.

Main reason I added the adults was to have some more people in Mike's age group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back