• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They Bite, Alright - Questions/Advice

BraveSoul BraveSoul

Please remove the garden scene in your roleplay post. You can replace it with him giving flowers to his sister in a hospital patient room. There is no rooftop garden on the hospital, which is why I ask the change.

Since your character is headed to the flower shop and apartment in an hour time frame, I'm assuming it's pretty close, or you drove there quickly even though your sister requires attention and oxygen tank management. Along with the heavy gear your character has equipped themselves with. I recommend, slowing down, or confirming that you drove a car to your flower shop/apartment in your post.

Nefelibata726 Nefelibata726

Once you've told me you fixed the mistakes, it means your character is approved. I trust you, because I can't read back on everything due to the sheer volume of characters I'm working with at the moment.

IiIiDeathbyChocolateiIiI IiIiDeathbyChocolateiIiI

No, there isn't, but the more hobbies/qualifications your character has, the more detail you'll have to put in your backstory for explaining it. Although, I'm not too strict on backstory, so I may not have accurately judged people, but I'm hoping everyone's competent enough to explain how/why they obtained those skills. The older your character is the more sense they have more skills/qualifications than younger characters.

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

I'm assuming this patient is someone else brought in outside of the two patients in my first post, which is fine, since you've stated that he's in the west wing.

Can you elaborate her thought process behind preparing her gun, rather than leaving via car. I don't remember much other than the nurse/hospital career, so I think it would be more realistic, if she didn't just grab a gun, because since she works with so many sick people, she'd believe them to be human before something that needs to be put down, like the police officers chose to do. Although, if you want to keep it that way, can you explain it in her thoughts, or copy/paste a line in your character sheet that explains why she acts like that.

Sorry for the nitpick, but I'm just trying to get a sense of realism in the roleplay.

Axel The Englishman Axel The Englishman

I'm assuming by having your character outside so soon, he's choosing to wait it out in the parking lot, until it's 12:03 AM?

erzulie erzulie

Just to clarify is your character heading anywhere specific in her car, or is she choosing to wait in there until the panic dies down? You can add that in your post.

Maree Maree

Is this the same flower shop that BraveSoul BraveSoul characters entered? If so, I recommend pinging him in your post to let him know that you wish to collaborate with him.

Lewisia Lewisia my brain was working on implications, a problem I've been having. She grabs the gun as a reaction to the gunshots, for her own self defense. Because right now, I'm sure she thinks it's a shootout, disregarding the patient in her panic. I'll fix some things, but I can't do much since I'm expecting a post.

1) I did remove the flower garden scene thing from the RP Post. If it's that bothersome then I can just take it out of his sheet entirely.

And kay, will do make him "drive" to the shop on his scooter since it's right across the street from the hospital.

Lewisia Lewisia my brain was working on implications, a problem I've been having. She grabs the gun as a reaction to the gunshots, for her own self defense. Because right now, I'm sure she thinks it's a shootout, disregarding the patient in her panic. I'll fix some things, but I can't do much since I'm expecting a post.

Alright, thanks for the clarification. That makes sense to prepare a gun, if you've heard shootings. I never would've thought of that, which is good you bring that up.

1) I did remove the flower garden scene thing from the RP Post. If it's that bothersome then I can just take it out of his sheet entirely.

And kay, will do make him "drive" to the shop on his scooter since it's right across the street from the hospital.

I think that I put there is no garden rooftop on the hospital in the OOC, when telling you to correct your character. You can have a flower garden scene, but not one on the hospital's rooftop, which is what I'm trying to convey. Thanks for the clarification on the flower shop, since I don't remember its location, it's a good idea to post how close it is in your roleplay post with "drive to the shop on his scooter since it's right across the street from the hospital."

Took the liberty to add what he's carrying right now to his character sheet in current inventory. Also edited whatever else you told me to do. If it's not good enough, or there's something else that's missing, then I don't know what else to do. And don't worry, his sister wont be there for long if that's what else you're wondering. c:

Took the liberty to add what he's carrying right now to his character sheet in current inventory. Also edited whatever else you told me to do. If it's not good enough, or there's something else that's missing, then I don't know what else to do. And don't worry, his sister wont be there for long if that's what else you're wondering. c:

It looks good to me now. Great work.

Lewisia Lewisia

My character is visiting her family from out of state, for property should I also put her family's house? (Same thing for vehicle, if she drove to the hospital with her mom's car do I put her mom's vehicle under my character's vehicles?)

Lewisia Lewisia

My character is visiting her family from out of state, for property should I also put her family's house? (Same thing for vehicle, if she drove to the hospital with her mom's car do I put her mom's vehicle under my character's vehicles?)

Property is basically anything you own keys to, even if you're renting that place. Same with vehicles.

Lewisia Lewisia I have a main character and side character. Do I make two separate posts for them or would it be okay if I put them in the same post, just separated by their name? They're not interacting with each other, since my side character is involved with a different main character (Mac)

Also, is cursing allowed?

Edit: i went ahead and put cuss words into my post. If it's not allowed, just let me know and I'll change it!

Last edited:
Lewisia Lewisia I have a main character and side character. Do I make two separate posts for them or would it be okay if I put them in the same post, just separated by their name? They're not interacting with each other, since my side character is involved with a different main character (Mac)

Also, is cursing allowed?

Edit: i went ahead and put cuss words into my post. If it's not allowed, just let me know and I'll change it!

You can post them in the same post or separate posts. Just specify which character is interacting with which. I recommend putting them in the same post, since there isn't any post requirements for side characters, unless you want to write a lot for your side character.

I don't see how cursing wouldn't be allowed, so feel free to do so. If someone has a problem with cursing, then I mean, this is the modern USA, people are going to curse in terrible situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back