• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Thevies and Dragonborn

ChibiDovah

Nora felt overridden with guilt as she sat on the bed in her room at the Retching Netch. If she had it her way she’d be off of this island and back in Skyrim taking another contract for the Dread Lord. However, she was too worn out from the battle with Miraak to travel right now.

Miraak...

Just the thought of his name nearly brought her to tears. She hadn’t wanted him to die, she really didn’t, but Hermaeus Mora got to him before she could do anything to prevent his death. She blamed herself for being too slow.

Feeling guilt over the death of another was something that was new to Nora. Death was something she enjoyed, thrived off of, but when it came to him... His death was not something she got joy out of. It was something that broke her heart and she had been unable to prevent it. She cursed as one of the tears she had been trying so hard to hold in slipped down her cheek.

Last edited:
Karliah had thought she’d be on the run forever, but at this point she was tired of running. Mercer Frey needed to pay for what he had done. Being exhiled from the guild for 25 years and blamed for the death of the man she had loved was a painful thing and she would do anything to put Mercer to justice. Which was why and had attempted to ambush him at Snow Viel Sanctum, while also trying to investigate her fromer lovers journal.

What she hadn’t expected was for Mercer to bring company, and in a split descion she had decided to shoot the Khajiit with the arrow she had intended for Mercer. That split descion had ended up saving his life and she had brought him back to her camp in order tend to his wounds and give him an antidote for the poison that she used on the arrow.

It was while she was thinking all of these things over that she saw him begin to stir. She patiently waiting for him to wake up. No doubt he’d have a lot of questions and she was prepared to answer them.

Karliah. That had to be her. M’Tuba didn’t trust Mercer that much but thought it might help win the guild over. He didn’t know what to think of her at all she didn’t seem like a killer at least right now. M’Tuba sat up and looked at her.

“Mercer says stuff about you and I don’t know if I trust him or you. Now tell me everything ja? Give me a reason not to hurt you.”

M’Tuba looked her in the eye. He couldn’t tell if she was lying yet. He wasn’t going anywhere that was for sure. Karliah was smart enough to take his dagger off him. He probably would have cut her if it weren’t that his dagger was away from him.

Miraak wished the Dragonborn would have joined him in the taking over that city. He could feel himself in her soul though.

“Dragonborn.............it isn’t too late you can revive me.......”

She would hopefully obey him or something, “This is Miraak I am in your soul........” he wanted her to revive him so bad. He took control of her arm to slap herself in the face.

“Dragon bornnnn.........revive meeeeeeeereeeeeee.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back