• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom These Shining Stories we (share) | A MHA RP

All Might gave her a sweet smile as he told her, "oh it doesn't matter where we go..." scratching the side of his cheek he looked off a bit shyly as he mumbled out, "just as long as I'm with you..." Ah...did he say that out loud just now? Oh, now he was blushing! He could feel his cheeks burn slightly as he glanced back at Mela, wondering what her reaction to that would be. At her insistence of not buying her share, All Might pouted just the tiniest bit. But he wanted to shower his girlfriend with gifts! But if she insists, then he won't go forcefully buying her things. Though certainly, she'll accept a little gift from him? Ehe. With that in mind, All Might wandered off to get something for Mela and also for Ruka and Todoroki. He did wish to get on Ruka's good side. He's seen the way the Pinkette glowered at Aizawa-kun. All Might did not want anything like that between him and Mela's best friend who was also basically like a sister! According to Mela herself. Shaking aside his worried thoughts, All Might looked over to see how Mela was doing only to see Hatori speaking with her. Seeing her blush, All Might couldn't help but wonder what the two were talking about. Did Hatori find something to tease Mela about? He couldn't help but be curious.

After purchasing his own batch of sweets and with some persuading, All Might was also able to buy Hatori's load of gifts. If they were for his family as well, then he was all the more glad to buy them. Who wouldn't be glad about a gift from the number one hero himself, right? Well, at least he hoped they would enjoy it. At Mela's suggestion, the three went out and sat down on the benches, enjoying the last bit of the sunny afternoon. All Might sat on one end while Hatori sat on the other, sandwiching Mela in the middle of them. He took out a daifuku and took a bite of it, enjoying the taste of the red beans. Ah, yes. This place was definitely the best for its red beans! He smiled slightly as he looked up at the sky, but at the mention of the meddling Momiji Shounen, he glanced over at Mela only to meet her shy gaze. That, in turn, caused a chain reaction of him blushing slightly as All Might can only nod his head. Ah yes...they did have to thank Momiji Shounen for that huh? He gave Mela a smile as he nodded his head a bit more firmly this time, "yes, will you thank him for us, Hatori-kun?" All Might smiled over at the doctor, having a feeling that the keen-eyed Hatori already knew what was going on between him and Mela.

After conversing a bit longer with Hatori, the doctor received a call from Yuki and with a rather large sigh, Hatori excused himself. All Might smiled as he shook hands with Hatori while saying, "your cousins along with Honda Shoujo are all exceptional and wonderful people. I can't wait to see their growth. Please, come by anytime. U.A. and I welcome you all anytime." With a wave, All Might watched Hatori walk off before turning to Mela. He gave her a soft smile as he murmured out, "did you have a good time today?" It was hard for him to keep his hands to himself, but he wanted Mela to enjoy her time with everyone. Now that they are alone...they can now enjoy their time together, right? Alone, right? Right.

- - -

Hatori smile widened a bit more when he saw Mela get all embarrassed when he pointed out the obvious. Well, it was obvious to him the type of relationship Mela and All Might had. Find someone else huh? Hatori wondered if that was even possible. Love was something far out of his reach though perhaps the saying that time heals all may be true for his case. At least, he can smile a bit more compared to a few years ago. Somehow seeing Mela's smile, it painfully reminded him of someone he once held dear to himself, but no...that was the past. Smiling back at Mela, he told her in a soft murmur, "ah yes...I hope so too." Though did he really? He wasn't sure. But he knew one thing, it was never right to erase any memory or at least thats what he keeps telling himself. Feeling someone's gaze on them, Hatori turned to see All Might looking a bit too sulky for a grown man. He held back a sigh, wondering what it was with grown adults appearing like a child in his eyes. He seemed to only attract those types of friends it seemed like.

He shook his head lightly as he smiled ever so softly, but it wasn't a bad thing, he supposed. After picking out a few more gifts for the rest of his family, Hatori went to go make the purchase when All Might came over and offered to buy his items. Hatori gave him a blank stare and was about to politely refuse when All Might's way too bright of a smile or was that a pout? Began to glare into his eyes...with a surrendering sigh, Hatori gave in. He wasn't sure which was brighter, the smile or the pout. Thanking the hero with a polite nod of his head and a smile, Hatori followed the pair out towards the benches. Taking a seat beside Mela, he took out a small cake carved into the shape of a cherry blossom. He stared at the beautiful little treat before taking a bite of it. The sweet yet slightly bitter taste of the red beans flourished into his mouth as he bit into it. Mmm..yes, this was good.

Hatori nodded his head in agreement to Mela's words, "yes, these will be wonderful gifts. Thank you once again, All Might...and to you too, Uede-san." He smiled over at the pair and when she mentioned Momiji, Hatori blinked. What has his younger cousin done this time around? But with even All Might thanking him, somehow Hatori had a feeling that Momiji actually did a good deed for once. He smiled slightly as he nodded his head, "Momiji can come off as a troublemaker, but he means well..." The three made some small talk for a bit longer when Hatori's phone rang. Answering the call, Hatori frowned slightly before letting out a deep sigh. It was a call from Yuki and it seemed like his friends and cousins caused quite the mess. Standing up, Hatori bowed to the two as he told them, "it was wonderful spending time with you two and I appreciate you for showing me to this store, but it seems like I must be going now." What has Shigure done this time? Hatori smiled back at All Might as he shook the taller male's hand, "thank you...and likewise. If you are ever in Tokyo, feel free to stop by, the Sohma's will welcome you two anytime...well then, please have a wonderful day together." Hatori's lone eye swept over to Mela. He gave her a soft smile as he rested his hand on top of her head for the briefest of moments, "thank you..." Speaking with her brought back some memories that he has long forgotten. Memories of old but they were sweet. Much like Mela herself.

- - -

It wasn't his fault! Yukito didn't even know Ayame was going to be in town. He happened to be in Musutafu for the week but it was all business and he barely had time to rest that he couldn't even go drop by and greet his sweet Ru-chan! The darn sports festival for U.A. was taking a toll on him plus the other business partners that he had made in Musutafu. Everyone wanted his ideas and designs for the upcoming events. There were many requests to change the costumes for many schools and Yukito had his hands full. So when he received a call from Ayame which coincidentally included the exchange students at U.A., well how could Yukito say no to that? Using Ayame as an excuse to go and take a break, Yukito has gone off to meet up with his silver-haired friend and fellow designer only to find out Ayame wasn't alone. Meeting his two cousins, Yukito knew Shigure was trouble, Hatori would be no threat, but the other dog-like male was definitely trouble. Yukito could smell it and now it became true! Why of all girls did Shigure must be intrigued by Ruka!?

Trying not to grumble as his patience was wearing thin, Yukito searched the bookstore but found no sign of Ruka's cotton candy pink hair. Meeting up with the other two, he can only sigh as he was very tempted to glare at Ayame as well. But no...his friend surely wouldn't lie...right? Yukito eyed his friend suspiciously but they searched the entire bookstore, there was no way Shigure can hide along with Ruka who was probably struggling, right? Right. Following after Shoto, Yukito walked up to the younger male as he spoke up, "just so you know, I didn't know Shigure and the others were coming. I only had plans on meeting with Ayame-kun...not someone as impudent as Shigure." Yukito let out a slight scoff at the mention of Shigure. Hopefully, Ruka was alright. "If you don't burn him, I'll beat him up first." Yukito glared at nothing in particular. Shoto may have not witnessed Yukito's quirk before, so maybe today would be a good day? Ehe. The three arrived at the bookstore after a while. It took a bit longer than he liked since it was in the completely opposite direction from the other bookstore. Yukito stared up at it silently, "they better be here..." he muttered out as he went inside.

- - -

Looking around at all the shelves lined with books, Ruka wondered with slight excitement if there were any good books that she could possibly get her hands on here? Maybe one that she and Shoto can read together? Though she really couldn't help but ask Shigure why her of all people. Ruka wasn't used to people showering her with praise or anything good really. Not until recently that is. Even before it was only Mela and Yukito who would praise her so it was just hard for her to really believe what others say of her. Especially flowering words such as Shigure's. Her brows furrowed at his words and when he leaned in closer, Ruka inched back slightly until her back hit the shelf. Feeling him grab her chin once more, Ruka felt helpless as she stared into his darkly colored orbs. Her bright blue one contrasted greatly with his, heck her entire appearance was the complete opposite of his. She was all bright while he was dark, yet somehow their personalities were the opposite of that.

Blinking slightly, Ruka opened her mouth to refute that Shoto does compliment her well. But as Shigure began to praise her, well she couldn't help but get flustered. A-ah...what was he saying? No one ever really spoke of her like that before. It was as if she was reading a line from a book. Oh...so this is how authors are like huh? Somehow, even the words they spoke sounded like it came right out of a book! How fascinating! She felt like she was reading an excerpt from a book and now she was more curious about his books. If he can capture her attention with just a few praising words, well she can only assume his books are interesting too. Her mouth opened and closed as she felt quite flustered, "S-Shigure-san!" She averted her gaze from him as she mumbled out, "t-that's not true!...Shoto does give me compliments too..." In his own way he does. Right? Or was she just taking it the wrong way? But no no, Shoto definitely compliments her, maybe not like how Shigure does, but Shoto does too!....right? Not wanting to think too much into it, she let her light hues follow his hand to see a shelf behind Shigure that held the books that he supposedly wrote.

Ah, finally she can see what sort of books he wrote. Curious, she walked over to the shelves and blinked. The titles and the covers were...interesting to say the least. But she really shouldn't judge a book by its cover, right? Picking one up, Ruka stared down at it as the cherry blossoms on the cover caught her attention. It reminded her of the time when she and Shoto talked under the blooming cherry tree. They weren't dating yet, and it was just the start of their friendship, but perhaps since way back then, Shoto has caught her eye? Ruka smiled slightly at that memory and looked over at Shigure, asking him, "what sort of story does this one entail?" Cherry blossoms usually meant spring which also meant the start of things? She didn't know it herself, but currently on the first floor of the three-story bookstore was her King, one who constantly was on her mind.

Genkai Genkai

Nibbling on her treat, Mela enjoyed light conversation with the two older men, not minding the stares as people walked on by, not sure who All Might was spending with. Yes, Momiji was very troublesome but it was clear his intentions were good so Mela couldn't fault him there. Maybe his speedy quirk made his mind move a bit too fast and helped him come up with such crazy ideas. Hopefully no one said anything about last night's little party because Hatori-san seemed like the type who wouldn't approve of such a thing before a big rematch. Still, she had to admit Hatori was a pretty interesting guy and quite handsome as well, she really hoped he did find someone to call his own.

Though their conversation was cut short when a call came in for Hatori, who seemed a bit troubled by it. Mela had to hope it wasn't work related and that they were keeping him from something. "Thank you for coming out to see us, please have a safe trip home." Mela smiled as she got up and bowed. She smiled to the doctor as he placed a hand on her head and headed off to find the other Sohmas. Mela sighed and looked to All Might. Now they could enjoy the rest of their day without any other distractions! "It was a little strange but I think so!" Mela nodded to him. "Anyway, let's get going...I have something I need to tell you." Mela said as she motioned for them to go.

After a quick flight back to her place, Mela let them in and set her treats on the kitchen counter before she glanced back to her lovely boyfriend. Alone at last! "Mm so Toshi-kun, I wanted to tell you something now that we're alone." She said, figuring if she told him while out today, it might cause a bit of a scene if All Might transformed into Toshinori front of everyone. "It's nothing bad!" She said quickly, not wanting him to worry as she sat down on the couch and blushed slightly. Now that she had the chance to say how she felt, she suddenly seemed rather tongue tied. But she wanted to tell him directly, not just let it slip out and have him wonder if it was some accident.

Mela needed Toshinori to know how she felt about him, that this wasn't just some fleeting crush or silly infatuation. There were no doubts in her mind regarding her feelings for him and she wasn't going to continue hiding them anymore. Hopefully this was the right move and didn't ruin things between them but her gut told her this was the right thing to do. "I-I love you." She blurted out as she reached for his hand. "I can't imagine my life without you in it." She said. "Your happiness means the world to me and I'll protect you as long as you'll let me. I just...can't hold back my feelings anymore...I love you and only you. I want you to have my whole heart." She squeezed his hand gently before bringing it to her lips to kiss the top. Mela was pretty sure Toshi felt the same way but she still wanted him to know she would always support and care for him, that he wasn't alone and never needed to be. He was so very precious and important to her, she didn't want to ever let him go. "If you'll have it." She blushed lightly, a wave of butterflies swarming inside her chest.

- - -

Even though Shoto didn't really believe most of the creepy things that spewed from Yukito's mouth, he did feel like the guy was telling him the truth. Still, if he was around Shigure, why lead him to Ruka? Surely Yukito could have diverted plans somehow? Oh well, it didn't matter. The past sadly couldn't be changed but one of these days Shoto would like to meet someone with a time based quirk. They arrived at the other bookstore in close proximity to them and headed inside. "I'll take the top floor. Ayame-san, please look down here, Yukito, check the second one." Shoto directed them as he headed over to the stairs with Yukito. Better hurry!

Hurrying up the third flight of stairs, he was sure he spotting a flash of bright pink and rushed over to see Shigure and Ruka quite close together. His heart was racing as he looked between them before he moved over and pulled Ruka into his arms. "Ruka!" He kissed her softly and looked to her. worriedly. While he had no idea what Shigure had been up to, he really didn't like being separated. It was one thing to do their own thing but Ruka had been kidnapped! He glared at Shigure who seemed rather cheerful despite the headaches he had caused. Bastard. "Are you okay?" Shoto asked Ruka as he pulled back, his hands still resting on her waist as he looked her over. She looked okay...but he wasn't sure if Shigure had done anything pervy.

"I think Yukito has your phone. You left it behind. We were so worried." He frowned as he hugged her again. Shoto felt much better having her back in his arms but before he could enjoy the moment, Shigure barked at him. Shoto glanced to the older man but then frowned at his words and looked back to Ruka, rather puzzled and hurt. Had she talked to him about their relationship? Before he could ask Ruka if she was unhappy, Shigure began to berate him and Yukito but thankfully with the appearance of Yuki and Kyo gave them some sudden closure. Watching Shigure get dragged off was quite a sight but Shoto was sad he didn't get to use his quirk to at least threaten the moron. He brought up a finger to cup the side of Ruka's face. "i thought I had lost you. I'm...sorry it took us a while to get to you." He said softly, his heart slowly leveling out. If a villain had somehow captured her, he would not rest until he found Ruka. "He didn't do anything to you did he?" He asked her as his thumb brushed the corner of her lips.

Stepping back, he looked to Yukito, sort of glad he wasn't alone in trying to track down Shigure and Ruka's whereabouts. Shoto wasn't fond of the day he was having though. No, he pictured him and Ruka enjoying themselves at the hotel at this point, not him and Yukito going on a frantic search downtown. he was hoping this day could somehow be salvaged but Shoto found himself dealing with a mixture of worry, sadness and fear. He was worried for Ruka's safety, sad that she may not feel loved by him when he didn't know that's how she may feel, and fearful that he couldn't properly keep her safe. He felt like a pretty bad boyfriend at the moment. "Thanks for your help." He told Yukito to a soft sigh. Hopefully that was the last he saw of Shigure though. "I'm guessing you're going to head off too?" He asked Yukito, hoping he and Ruka could finally enjoy their Saturday together. He did feel bad though, about not being able to find Ruka in quicker time. It could have been worse, and he didn't want to think about that possibility.

- - -

Shigure couldn't help but toy with the young girl, she was so easy to make flustered. "Oooh? Judging by your reaction, your supposed boyfriend doesn't compliment you nearly enough. What a shame! I'll have to talk to the boy and tell him how unloved my poor new muse is. That won't do right? A young woman must always be showered in compliments." Shigure insisted. To him, a woman must be adored. Sadly this kind of talk only made the likes of Yuki and Kyo annoyed because they thought Shigure was being too weird and manipulative with women but Shigure just saw himself as a polite gentleman, nothing more nothing less.

"If he won't tell you such sweet nothings, it would be my pleasure to do so." Shigure said. Unlike the other girls he chased, Ruka was not putting up any fight at all. Part of him was surprised by how compliant she was and how easily he could make her forget her little boyfriend. Perhaps Shigure did have a chance with young Kurotsuki after all? Ayame would make a fine set of matching outfits for them to get married in! Oh wait, he was getting ahead of himself wasn't he? "Hm?" He looked at the book she picked out for him. "Oh that is a lovely story about a young teacher who falls for her student, it's very dramatic." He began to explain.

"Of course the young student has a few female classmates who are also interested in him and he has to decide where his heart truly lies. In the end...oh well I won't spoil it for you but the young student has to try a few samples before picking out the right treat for him. Oh there is this one scene where he and the teacher stay late at night to finish cleaning and by the moonlight glow they--" He was cut off by someone yelling at him. Shigure sighed, so his fun was over? He stepped away from Ruka and held up his hands to show they weren't caressing any part of the young woman, as much as he wished that were the case heh. "So nice of you to finally join us, boys!"

As Shoto fussed over Ruka, Shigure gave Yukito a smirk and folded his arms. "So you found us hm? Next time I'll have to be more sneaky." Shigure hummed. Yes, he hoped there was a next time but without so many distractions. "You, boy. Shoto was it? Your little flower here was lamenting at how you don't compliment her. Such shame! If Ruka was my girl, I'd spend every breath praising her sweet scent and pretty face." He pouted. "And then for you and Yukito to let her wander off with a stranger, both of you are quite terrible--" He was cut off by the appearance of the other Sohma clan. Shigure sighed and knew he had to get going to catch the train. "Farewell my dear, do be on the lookout for my next novela!~" He laughed and was abruptly pulled downstairs by Yuki and Kyo, Aya joining them at the bottom.

AiAi AiAi

Last edited:
All Might smiled back, glad to know Mela had a good time today. He wondered what happened for Hatori-kun to have to leave all of a sudden, but he was sure things were fine, right? Not like one of his students got kidnapped or anything. Hah, funny. He turned his attention back to Mela when she mentioned heading back to her place. He cocked his head to the side, wondering what she wanted to tell him but with a nod, he lifted Mela into his arms and jumped off, flying back to her place quickly. He wanted to be alone with Mela too so he was more than willing to head back.

Upon arriving at her place, All Might let her down gently and felt a sudden rush of nerves when she spoke up. Eh? She wanted to tell him something? But what is it? Was it something bad? Somehow she seemed quite serious and that just made him think of many possibilities. Was she tired of him? Did she not like how things were? So many thoughts raced through his mind, but as Mela reassured him it wasn't anything bad as if she read his mind, All Might's shoulders slouched slightly in relief.

Oh okay...but then what is it? Curious, he moved over to sit beside Mela on the couch. He turned to face her and well he wasn't expecting her to say what she just said. Wait, did she just...say she loves him!? All Might's eyes were wide as his mouth hung open in slight shock. As Mela continued to speak, All Might can only stare at her until she kissed his hand. Then he snapped out of his shock as he suddenly poofed into Toshinori, his entire face red. No, scratch that. His entire body bright red. "M-Mela...I-..." His words failed him at the moment as he couldn't quite wrap this information around his mind just yet. She loved him...yes, she just said that to him. Was he dreaming? No no...but then that means...with a smile, he pulled Mela into a tight hug as he kissed the side of her head as he murmured out next to her ear, "I love you too Mela....I always have. Ever since I met you...but I didn't want to burden you with these feelings of mine...but...I'm so happy. I'm happy to know you feel the same way. If you'll have me, then I would gladly have your heart...in exchange for mine." He gave her a shy yet happy smile despite his entire face and body burning bright red. He was really happy.

Yes, ever since he's had feelings for Mela, but he denied them at first. He didn't want to bring harm to his loved one and he promised himself to never fall in love. He honestly thought that wouldn't be hard for him at all. But when Mela came into his life, things changed a lot. For one, he did try to get over her but instead, his feelings for her grew ever more and so he accepted that. And then they became a couple and his feelings just continued to grow and grow. Now that they held mutual love for each other, Toshinori knew that nothing, nothing can ever stop his ever-growing love for Mela. Smiling down at her, he cupped her cheeks with his hands as he murmured out gently, "I love you Mela Uede...and I always will. My love for you may cause you some trouble, but know that I will never leave your side...are you prepared for that?" Even if villains tried to use Mela, even if the press tries to push things and cause trouble, Toshinori knew he wouldn't be able to let her go now. Even if she begged him to...would she be fine with that?

- - -

Shoto doesn't shower her with compliments? Ruka didn't think that was true. Shoto didn't use such flowery words, but he did compliment her plenty, or enough for Ruka at least. She didn't really take well to compliments so less was something she preferred. With someone like Shigure around, Ruka was sure she would be backing out after a certain amount of praises being showered over her. She wasn't used to it and she wasn't sure if she ever will. Just because one isn't showered with compliments, doesn't mean they aren't loved, right? Ruka's brows furrowed as she felt confused. But as Shigure began to tell her the plot of the book currently in her hands, well her attention moved onto that. A story of love between a teacher and a student? Why did it remind her of Mela right away? Perhaps Mela may enjoy this more than she would. She'll have to let Mela know about this later heh.

As Shigure was explaining a scene to her, a sudden voice caught their attention. Ruka turned to see Shoto but before she can even say anything, she felt herself being pulled into his arms. Her eyes fluttered shut when she felt his lips on hers, ah but it was over far too soon for her liking. Opening her eyes, she noticed Shoto looking quite worried, but why? Didn't Shigure-san tell them? She smiled up at Shoto as she murmured out, "I'm fine Shoto...." when he mentioned her phone, Ruka's eyes lit up. Oh, so she did leave it back at the restaurant, "but didn't Shigure-san tell you guys where we were...?" Ruka glanced over at Shigure who was busy being yelled at by Yukito. Hm...did he not? Her eyes narrowed slightly. But then Shigure began to scold Shoto and even Yukito!? Ruka looked on in complete bewilderment as she was at a loss for words. W-What!? She said no such thing! Though thankfully soon Yuki and Kyo arrived and dragged Shigure away. Ruka can only watch the black-haired male in complete confusion. Shigure was a storm that left quite a mess in its wake.

Feeling her face being held, Ruka's light blue hues met with Shoto's as she listened to him apologize to her. She frowned. So Shigure didn't tell them and she had no way to contact them as she believed Shigure's words. Ah, what a fool she was for easily believing a stranger. Moving to place her hand over Shoto's, Ruka gave him a reassuring smile as she murmured out, "no, he did nothing. He was simply telling me the plot of one of his books...I'm sorry Shoto...I asked him to message one of you guys, but I guess he didn't do that..." she frowned at that, feeling a bit at fault for all the worry and trouble she probably caused.

After Yukito left much to Ruka's surprise, Ruka turned to Shoto. Tugging on his shirt, she caught his attention as she leaned up and kissed him firmly on the lips. Pulling back after a moment, Ruka stared into his eyes as she gave him a small smile, "let's go pack our things and get going?" She felt bad for making him worry and she didn't want him to believe anything that Shigure said either. Tugging on his hand, she led him out the store as she spoke up, "I'm sorry for the trouble...and please don't listen to what Shigure-san was saying. I didn't say anything like that. Plus...I don't think I can handle compliments too much ehe. And! What matters is that I know you love me and I love you, right?" She smiled up at him, hoping to cheer him up. She'll feel really bad if he was sad because of her. Ruka didn't need compliments, she knew Shoto loved her and thats all that mattered to her.

- - -

Finding no sign of pink on the second floor, Yukito rushed up the stairs to see if Shoto found her. Much to his delight he did! Way to go young Todoroki! But seeing Shigure standing so close to Ruka made him frown. Standing across from Shigure, Yukito glared at Shigure, wanting so badly to wipe that smirk off his face. Next time? Like hell, there'll be a next time! And then Shigure had the guts to scold him and Shoto. Yukito's glare was getting rather dark by this point. If Yuki and Kyo didn't arrive, Yukito may have just kicked the man off the third floor and down to the first. Hearing Ruka's explanations, Yukito bristled even more. This jerk! He did take advantage of Ruka and even tricked her! Unforgivable! Glaring as Shigure was dragged off, Yukito turned to Shoto and Ruka. He blinked a bit at Shoto's sudden words, but hearing the hopeful words of the boy, Yukito couldn't help but chuckle.

Waving a hand in the air, he grinned over at Shoto before turning his attention to Ruka, "Tokimeki-chan is a good man I suppose. Reliable at least! Anyway, I do have to get going as unfortunate as that may. I would love to spend more time with you two, but I have to go back to Tokyo for some materials and to also make sure a certain dog stays there." Yukito's words sounded friendly but that smirk he gave was not. He was going to personally see to it that Shigure was back in Tokyo and nowhere close to Ruka. And now he'll have to actually keep an eye out for any new books Shigure may publish! What if Ru-chan is in there!? "Anyways, I'll see you two soon at the sports festival~! Until then, be good~!" He winked at the two before hurrying off to catch up with the Sohmas.

Genkai Genkai

When Toshi suddenly changed back into his slender form and just stared at her, she was a little worried she had said too much. but really, her words really just the tip of a very large iceberg...of love. Eheh. So she waited patiently as he slowly absorbed her words before pulling her into his arms. Pulling him close to her, she couldn't stop smiling as Toshinori said he loved her too and had for quite some time. Though he would never a burden to her, that was impossible. If anything, she didn't want to complicate his hero life, she was quite prepared to accept that some hero duties would have to come first and she was fine with that. The press and fans were something she was pretty confident about handling. She could handle catty people well enough. None of that could trouble her. Not even the idea of some villain coming after her, daunting.

While she knew it was a good possibility she might become a target for a variety of reasons, Mela accepted it and had to have confidence in herself and her and Toshinori's relationship. Already, it felt like there was a strong bond between them both and it continued to grow. Like a bright sunflower. Placing her hands over the ones cupping her face, Mela smiled, quite surprised she wasn't actually crying at this point. That would be so embarassing. "I know there might be some challenges but I know we can handle them together. I love you too much to back down. Nothing can change how I feel about you." She smiled to him. There was nothing she couldn't handle, Toshinori was well worth anything that could be thrown at her. She had given this relationship a lot of thought already and was well aware of the risks but Toshi always outweighed them.

"I'm always gonna be yours, Toshi." Mela leaned in and kissed him sweetly. There was no one else she felt this comfortable and connected with. Shota may be her soulmate, but in her heart, she was sure that Toshinori was her truest love. She couldn't deny that any longer. Mela just wished she had realized it sooner. Sliding her hands along his arms, she moved to settle on his lap, needing to be even closer to him. It was such a relief to finally confess her feelings for him and to have her feel the same way, it was the same kind of high she got from skating or archery, possibly even better. Part of her had worried Toshinori wouldn't let her love him but she was so glad he had accepted her heart and she'd treasure his. "Gosh, I'm so happy I really don't know what to say now." She laughed softly as she rested her forehead against his, staring into his eyes. "So I think I'll just kiss you." She grinned and kissed him again, soon deepening it as she parted her hips against his.

Breathing in through her nose, she enjoyed the soothing scent of light forest pine. Somehow the scent could embody both strength and gentleness. Brushing her tongue between his lips, she slipped inside of his mouth, needing to have a taste of her dashing lover. Pulling back, she moved her hands up to brush through his hair. It was so hard to believe she could call this man hers. How lucky was she? "You can stay the night right?" She asked him. She'd understand if he had hero work to tend to though. She didn't want him to neglect his All Mightly duties because of her or their relationship, Mela would not let that happen. But she also wouldn't let him overwork himself either. It would be tough but a balance could be struck, she was so good at balance hehe. Maybe someday she could team up as Quiver and patrol with her pro hero boyfriend. That would be a dream come true. Almost getting lost in that thought, she almost spaced out. Whoops. Her hands trailed down to rest on his shoulders as she smiled to Toshi, "I understand if you can't buuut I would love to make the guy I'm in love with something sweet~"

- - -

It was a relief to know Yukito also had to get going. It made sense after all, if he came with the troublesome Sohmas then they would be leaving together. Which also meant the rest of their students would probably be back come Monday and Shoto was a bit intrigued to hear how the other hero school in Tokyo had been run. It was clear it was a decent enough school and he had to wonder if Ruka hadn't transferred to UA, would she be attending the same school as the Sohmas or her old one. He didn't want to dwell any longer on the Sohmas though. Nor Yukito. Both were now out of sight and mostly out of mind. But he would need to have Ruka's phone inspected by some technician and tell Ruka there was a chance Yukito had it bugged. Shoto cringed at the thought of not just GPS but somehow some software could allow Yukito to listen in or read texts.

That would be very invasive. And gross. Urgh this day was just a mess. It wasn't going at all how he had planned. But Ruka was safe and out of Shigure's pervy hands so that was good. "Ah no...he didn't tell any of us where you two were. He must have used his clone to distract us all and get you alone." It was devious really, for Shigure to go to so much trouble. There was no way Shoto wanted Shigure alone with Ruka anymore. If anything, Shigure had to be lucky he wasn't walking away with some broken bones and third degree burns. But no, Shoto could control his temper in public heh. A hero didn't hurt guys, unless Ruka was really harmed then Shoto would behave. Once alone, he leaned down to meet Ruka's lips, feeling much more relaxed and less nervous now that he knew she was alright and unharmed.

The pair headed out though there was still a cloud hanging over Shoto's head. Ruka was his first girlfriend so he didn't have any experience on how to really maintain a good, healthy relationship. But talking about needs, both physical and emotional were important, based on his reading. His fingers laced with hers as they headed back to her place, he had a few sets of clothes there and they could grab the bus and get his car back at UA and head to the hotel. "...Are you sure?" He had his doubts now. He knew he did pull her aside every once in a while to compliment her, like when she made food for his mother. Still, Shoto would be crushed to think he wasn't being a good boyfriend to Ruka. He loved her. "I read there's a few ways couples show can love...maybe lots of compliments isn't something you're comfortable with? I think I saw a book regarding love can take the form of words of affirmation like compliments, gifts, quality time, umm physical and I think one other but I don't remember." He rubbed his neck. They were pretty good with holding hands and kissing and such. Maybe that was one of their best ways?

He did sometimes buy her flowers. And they also spent a lot of time together, just being together. "I want to make sure you never forget how much I love you." He said softly as he paused and looked to her as they finally arrived at her apartment. And if he ever did or somehow did something to make her doubt that, Shoto wanted to fix his mistake. They were both still learning how to be in a relationship though. But they had taken a step toward eventually living together. To his knowledge, they were in a good spot. But they also did need to talk and make sure they were both happy. "But I do want to show that I love you in the way you're most comfortable with." He smiled as he kissed her forehead, leaning her against the door gently, his other hand combing through her hair. And he did intend to show her how much he cared for her tonight. And tomorrow. And every day after that too. "What would make my beloved princess most happy?" He smiled to her, his eyes locked with hers.

AiAi AiAi

Nothing can change how she feels huh? Well, the same goes for him and he knew he would try even more to be a better hero for Mela's sake. His dream of a peaceful world, one more reason for that was added when Mela entered his life. He wanted to provide her a place of peace and safety. A place where she can feel at ease and if it was with him, then he would be very happy. There will be many challenges, but together surely everything will be fine, right? Together they can overcome it. Yes, together. He smiled at that thought and knocked his forehead against hers gently. Though now that it has come to this, they really should talk about how to make the announcements and such? Hmm, or was he thinking too far ahead now?

Smiling at her words, Toshinori wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her close against his chest. Kissing her back, he deepened the kiss before pulling apart, "and I will always be yours, Mela...I already have been yours hehe." Ah, yes. He has been a captive of her for quite some time now that he thinks about it. But hey, he wasn't complaining. His smile widening at her words, Toshinori can only chuckle as he laughed with her. He was very happy himself and he honestly thought he was dreaming. But this was real right? It wasn't a dream, right? Sliding his tongue in as she kissed him, Toshinori held her close while his hands rubbed her sides in a gentle and loving manner. Yeah, this wasn't a dream. Closing his deep blue hues, Toshinori enjoyed this sweet moment as his heart thudded loudly in his chest both from happiness and excitement. They were in love with each other and he wasn't about to let her go anytime soon. No, he wasn't going to be shy about his feelings either. If anything, he might not be able to hold back any longer. Ehe.

Breaking the kiss, Toshinori murmured out softly, "mmm Mela..." as she once more kissed him, delving deep into his mouth with that sweet tongue of hers. He was slowly losing his mind when she pulled back and ran her fingers through his hair. He blinked dazedly at her for a moment lost on what was going on. He was too focused on the kiss that he forgot where they were for a moment. At her question, Toshinori chuckled while grinning back at her, "of course I would love to stay the night. I want to shower my girlfriend with more of my love, after all." He didn't do night patrols so they were good on that matter. Though they should probably go over his usual schedule and whatnot. Must be girlfriend approved, right? Ah, yes. Hehe.

Nuzzling his head into the crook of her neck, Toshinori couldn't stop smiling as he murmured out softly, "I love you, Mela. I love you so so much." He just couldn't stop himself. He was happy and he wanted to express his feelings for her over and over again. His heart was bursting with love for her and he didn't know what to do about it other than to tell her over and over. Was it too much? But he just couldn't help himself. At the mention of sweets, Toshinori smiled as he cocked his head to the side as he pulled back to look at her, "what will you be making me?" He liked her baked sweets and was curious about what she would make, "can I help?" But he also knew there were some more serious matters they will need to talk about as well. Perhaps over sweets? Oh, but he just wanted to love Mela and shower her with his affections first and foremost~

- - -

Honestly, Ruka wouldn't be surprised if Yukito placed some sort of tracker on her belongings. He was just that type of person to her. Perhaps being used to such things wasn't entirely a good thing, but can anyone blame the Pinkette when Yukito was one of the only constant person in her life aside from Mela? Though what Ruka really couldn't understand is Shigure. Why did he go through all that trouble just to get her alone with him? She really didn't understand him and she probably would never, but one thing is for sure. She was curious about his next book as he made it sound so promising. She'll have to keep an eye on the new book releases for the next few months.

Holding hands with Shoto, she walked alongside him back to her place. At his words, Ruka hid her frown. She didn't want him to doubt himself or something like that. Shaking her head lightly, Ruka replied back firmly, "I'm positive." She knew just how much Shoto loved her and she wasn't insecure about their relationship or felt anything lacking for that matter. Every couple had their own ways of showing their affection and she liked their own style. It was very much...them. At his next set of rambling words, Ruka sweatdropped a bit. Has he been reading books on relationships and love? Ruka giggled lightly at that thought as she told him, "you're right, a lot of compliments really isn't my style. I honestly don't think I can ever get used to compliments." She was more amused than anything else. Shoto was being way too cute about this entire matter. It was adorable in her eyes.

As they arrived back at her place, Ruka thought over the list that Shoto just mentioned. Hm, well if she were to categorize their form of showing love, it was probably more physical affections more than anything else? Plus the way they looked at each other was quite an obvious statement of their love for one another. She smiled at his words, leaning back into the door, Ruka closed her eyes as she enjoyed his gentle kiss and tender touch. She let out a slight hum as her eyes opened back up as she stared up at him in amusement, "Princess? I thought I was your Queen~" Ruka stuck out her lower lip in a pout before smiling as she told him, "I know Shoto. I know how much you love me and I hope you know that I always love you too." She wasn't the most verbal about it, but her actions were hopefully enough to show Shoto how much she loved him? Certainly, he knew how her eyes would always search for him in a crowd and how she would always be thinking of him?

Lifting her hand up to gently caress his face, Ruka stared lovingly into his eyes as she murmured out, "there's nothing you have to change. I love the way you show me your love. Through your gentle touches to your loving kisses, to the way your eyes look at me. That's the way I want to be loved by you. You, make me happy Shoto." She smiled up at him as she wrapped her arms around his neck and tugged him down to meet her lips. Just being with Shoto and having his arms around her was more than enough. To Ruka, love and happiness was his company. It let her know she wasn't alone and that there was someone who loved her for who she is. That was all that she asks for. Breaking the kiss, she smirked up at him as she told him, "well, a massage would be a good start hehe." Tugging on his hand, she led him inside so that they can pack and go head out for their well-deserved vacation. Pausing at the doorway once they got their things, Ruka turned to Shoto as she smiled over at him, "oh and Shoto?" walking over, she tip-toed up and pecked his lips as she told him, "you have to let me know too. What way I can show you my love that will make you the happiest, okay?" If she wasn't doing a good job at showing her love to Shoto, then she will be very upset at herself.

Genkai Genkai

To be held by someone she loved so much, who also loved her...well it was a wonderful feeling that felt like home. This was the kind of feeling Mela could easily get used to. And why shouldn't she? Life seemed to be going very well. Not just for her but Ruka too. And hopefully Shota would also find this kind of belonging too someday. For Mela, life really couldn't get much better than this moment. Sighing happily, she stayed where she was, enjoying the feel of his heart against her chest. "Please do." She said softly, not wanting to let go of him anytime soon now. Hearing him say he loved her again and again made her heart flutter, oh was it possible to fall in love even more with someone?

"I love you too, Toshi." She smiled, more than happy to tell him a million times if needed. Mela would never miss a chance to tell him how she felt now. When he asked what she would make, she had to think. "Oh maybe...a chocolate souffle?" It was easy to throw together "Of course you can help." If anything, she wanted him to help. Kissing him one more time, she glanced over to the kitchen behind them and moved her hands to grab onto the couch behind Toshi. "Excuse me, love~" She did a quick handstand up over Toshi and landed behind him on the floor. She turned around and grinned before she headed into the kitchen.

Sometimes when she was a bit too happy, it came out in certain ways hehe. As she melted some chocolate and Toshi helped mix together everything, she began to consider that it would be wise to discuss his work habits. No one at school really knew about her and Toshi at school so if it was revealed she and All Might were dating, she and Toshi would have to keep things rather quiet still. Once the ramekins were in the oven, she glanced to Toshi, "So we have some time for those to rise." She commented as she hopped up on the counter and hooked her arms around his neck. "Where do we go from here?" Mela asked him.

"I mean with us and everyone else?" She was already thinking along the same lines Toshinori was. She didn't like being kept a secret and if Toshinori was fine with making her presence in his life known to his fans, she was quite happy to stand by his side. But she was still worried about what people might say about All Might dating a high schooler. "Are you sure you want to tell everyone about me and you as All Might? I don't want people saying things about you or me ruining your image." She frowned slightly. With Shota she was a bit puzzled by his secrecy but with Toshi, she did understand.

"I can handle the crazy fans just fine but you worked hard to create this whole...wholesome image of yourself. I don't want to damage that..." She said. "And I know at school our time together would be limited, no one there can think I'm dating you as Toshinori..." They could still hide away and enjoy lunch together though right? She just didn't want to complicate things for him. So whatever he decided, she would be happy to go along with what he prefered. If his secret got out because of her, she would hate herself. Given the news articles she read, Toshi had to do much of his hero work in the morning, hopefully it didn't take too much of a toll on him. She did worry, even if he was All Might.

But she also trusted his judgement and she loved him, no matter what.

- - -

There was a chance that if Shoto ever saw Ruka reading a book Shigure had penned, Shoto would find a way to accidentally burn it and reduce it to nothing but cinders. If he knew the exact graphic nature of Shigure's adult romance novels, he would be sick. He didn't want millions of guys reading about Ruka doing things with other guys. No, Ruka was his to covet and enjoy. While he would agree that she could make for a good muse and a character in a book, he would find it very weird to have guys imagining his girlfriend in certain situations. Hopefully that truth never reached Shoto's ears or he would be on the next train to Tokyo to break every bone in Shigure's hands to prevent such a thing from happening.

He smiled at her comment. "You are my Queen yes, but it doesn't hurt to also my cute Princess, not just my stunning Queen." He pointed out. One did become the other right? Shoto nodded at her words, wanting to make sure she was happy with him and if there was something wrong, he would do his best to fix things between them. "I know you love me, there's never a doubt there." Despite the pesky interference from the likes of Shigure and Yukito and possibly Bakugo, Shoto trusted Ruka. He may not trust the other guys but Ruka, he knew loved him and only him. And of course his eyes only looked for hers in a crowd. She was all he ever wanted.

Listening to her words, Shoto felt a sense of warmth and acceptance wash over him. Her words were very much a relief to him. Staring into her eyes, he felt his body relax. "And you make me so happy too, Ruka. Happier than I thought possible." Shoto said before he kissed her back, his arms holding her tightly. He would do anything for her. Anything. Shoto wanted to be enough for Ruka and he hoped that if he ever did something wrong, that he'd be able to fix it and keep her by his side. "A massage Can do." He smirked, he was intending on giving her a nice long massage once they got to the hotel. They packed and were about to head off when she stopped to check if he was okay too.

"Okay, I wil." He nodded with a smile. It was good to have these conversations, to make sure things were good. Even though he still hated Shigure, this hadn't created any sort of wedge between them, if anything it made them stronger. "You love me very well. I'll let you know if I can think of anything though, my love." He moved an arm around the small of her back. Shoto and Ruka headed off to get the car from school and he drove them off to the outskirts of the city where there were more wooded area. The hotel itself was very traditional and was nestled in the surrounded woods, it was very green and secluded.

"It's so hard to imagine the city is just 20 minutes away." He commented as he got out and grabbed their bags from the trunk of the car. He checked in and they were shown to their room, it was a large suite with a sitting area that opened up to the forest. There was a large western bed and bathroom with a hot tub. Otherwise it was still traditional with tatami mats and sliding doors and low tables. He walked over to the edge of the wooden balcony took Ruka's hand before he pulled her into his arms, against his chest so they could enjoy the greenery. "So you wanted a massage? After we could then order dinner and explore the forest trail tomorrow?" He suggested, kissing along the inside of her neck.

"Tonight I just want you all to myself." He licked along her ear a few times before blowing against the wet mark he had made.

AiAi AiAi

Watching Mela look so giddy and happy in turn brought a smile to Toshinori's lips. He smiled widely over at Mela as he watched her flip off the couch and head into the kitchen. He needn't be told twice about being able to help her and so he stood up as well and walked after her. Following after Mela almost like a puppy. He helped her mix everything in before turning to face Mela. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he nuzzled into the crook of her neck, inhaling her sweet vanilla scent. Pulling back just enough to be able to look into her eyes, Toshinori listened to her patiently. Ah yes...what are they going to do now? He was thinking about this for quite some time and he felt so conflicted, even now he felt quite confused about it all.

On one point, he really loved Mela and he knew he wanted to share this good news with everyone, but another point...the hero side of him wanted to keep Mela safe and he knew things will be in an uproar if news got out that All Might is dating a high schooler. Did he care? Not for whatever backslash may come his way, but he cared about what they may say about Mela. He smiled a bit at Mela's concern. She understood him and wanted what was best for him. It warmed his heart greatly to think that Mela cared and thought about this to that extent. Hugging her tightly, Toshinori began to shower her with small gentle kisses across her face, finishing at her lips as he kissed her deeply.

He smiled at her sweetly before lifting her off the counter and towards the living room. Sitting down on the couch, he pulled Mela onto his lap as his hold on her never loosened once. Staring into those warm chocolatey eyes, he spoke up, "thank you for worrying about it so much Mela-chan...I can understand what you are saying and honestly, I can't hold my feelings for you back any longer..." So what did he want to do? Taking in a breath, he continued, "I've been thinking about this for a while...and I know this may sound selfish, but for the public, can we hold off until your graduation? I would feel awful if I know you can't study or graduate properly because of me, but...." yes, he wanted to keep the public out of this, but U.A. wasn't the public. U.A. was like his second home almost. Smiling he continued, "I wish for those in U.A. to know about us. It'll be tricky, but I am planning on speaking with Principal Nezu and since everyone there knows that Toshinori is also All Might, I'm sure it'll be fine...ah, for the students...well I will let you decide on that." Yes, he has been planning on telling the staff at least and then there was also..." and as for Kurotsuki Shoujo...I wish for her to know about who I am...because she is someone you hold dear, I don't want you to have to hide anything from her...plus she must be trustworthy if you trust her, right?" He smiled to her, hoping this all made sense and if she will be fine with that.

- - -

Ruka blushed under Shoto's shower of compliments. Ah...she really can't take compliments, especially from Shoto. Those just made her feel so happy but also very shy and flustered. A Queen and Princess huh? Ruka giggled lightly at his words before tugging him in to get ready. Once they were ready to go, she made sure her intentions were clear with Shoto. She didn't want to appear to not love him because for once in her life, Ruka fell in love and it was with her soulmate. It was truly a fateful encounter and she who didn't believe in soulmates and fate and whatnot...that Ruka was happily in love and she would be more than glad to show that off to everyone else. She smiled slightly at his words and went out with him to go get his car at the school.

Today was a crazy day with the matches and then the Sohmas along with Yukito causing quite the mess...but overall Ruka will say it wasn't a bad day. Today, she was able to make new friends and learn new fighting styles. On top of that, she was able to once again confirm her love for Shoto and the two seemed to come out of this stronger than before. That was a good thing right? Plus, she may have possibly found some new books to read...will Shoto let her is a whole different subject. Getting in his car, the two headed off for some well-deserved rest. Holding onto Shoto's arm, Ruka happily snuggled against him during the ride there, the two talking about everything they can do at the forest and hotel. The massage was definitely one Ruka was looking forward to. Her body was a bit sore from all the fighting she did with Yuki today.

Her light blue hues were wide as they arrived. It was hard to believe they were only half an hour or less away from the city. This whole place seemed to be in a world of its own as the large trees surrounding the hotel. The hotel itself was very traditional, but with a few hints of modern in them. It sort of reminded her of her family business, but nothing bad. Entering their room, Ruka marveled at the decor and everything inside before admiring the scenery from their balcony. She smiled slightly as she leaned into Shoto's arms, placing her hand over his forearm while enjoying the beautiful scene in front of them. This was truly was..."beautiful..." Ruka murmured out in slight awe. She couldn't wait to try out the trail tomorrow! But for now...she'll focus on loving her boyfriend. Letting out a soft sound when his lips made contact with her skin, Ruka squirmed slightly in his hold. Shivering at the cold breeze blown into her ear, Ruka turned around to stare into Shoto's mismatching eyes. Smiling softly, Ruka murmured back, "mm that sounds like a plan...and of course I'm all yours." Just like how he is all hers. Smirking in mischief, Ruka's eyes shined as she hooked her arms around his neck, pulling him down for a sweet kiss before muttering against his lips, "so...do I get to treat you first~? Or do you since you were such a good boy?" Ruka cooed out softly as she ran a hand through his hair, enjoying the way his soft hair felt in her hand.

Genkai Genkai

The evening had been quite enjoyable for Mela, she and Toshi enjoyed one another, as well as some chocolate dessert before dinner. They ordered some pizza and cuddled on the couch, enjoying a romantic comedy set in Ireland. Mela was very happy to have gotten even closer to Toshi and wanted nothing more than to keep him to herself until Monday. And so she did. The next day they spent time wandering downtown, her and Toshinori. In the afternoon, he had to go to work as All Might so Mela hung out at his place and did some homework until his return. She then made dinner for them both and they fell asleep in his bed together.

For the next several weeks, or roughly two months, Toshi and Mela continued to date. They even had a great day together when it was her birthday. When together, he stayed in his powered down form and they could enjoy one another at school with minimal discretion. Toshinori had informed the staff of his relationship with Mela and Mela in turn told Ruka about her and Toshinori, as well as his role as All Might. She made sure Ruka swore to keep Shoto in the dark, at least for the time being. Mela didn't want Ruka keeping secrets but at the same time, she was sure Todoroki didn't care as to who Mela dated, but Mela was worried his father, Enji didn't know of All Might's weakened condition.

She didn't want to risk anyone finding out, rivals or enemies, especially Endeavor who had something against the number one hero.

Halloween was nearing and Ayumi-sensei was in an even better mood than usual, reminding everyone in class for the past week that her birthday was in a few days, the day before Halloween. She was proud of being born on the Devil's Night and seemed eager to enjoy the full month that was October. As everyone was settling into their seats, Ayumi let herself in and waved Shota away so she could announce something. Mela glanced between the two with a small amused smirk. By now she knew they were dating and she approved. Mostly because she could tell how happy they were. Plus, Mela always had a lingering feeling those two might make a good pair.

After Ayumi made her announcement and floated off, Mela turned to her neighbor Tenya. "We should go huh? It'd be fun~" Mela sang. Tenya looked to her. "I don't know if I believe in ghosts or spirits, Uede-san." "Aw come on! It'll be so cool!" She insisted. On the other side of her, Bakugo let out a scoff and declared that he wasn't scared of anything and that he would go and face any challenge. Mela shook her head rolled her eyes, knowing she'd need to sweet talk Toshinori into going but maybe if she said it would be reassuring for their heroics teacher going, he might take the bait. Plus if Deku and Iida were going too, then he'd have to go to look after her right?

And there was the matter of Ruka, who probably not interested in some haunted house. But maybe Mela could convince Ruka that they were going to have a girls night out instead? Yeah they hadn't had one in a few weeks but Mela insisted it was important for them to do things without their boyfriends and not get too caught up in their relationships and forget one another. So maybe she could do some whining and prodding and get Ruka and Todoroki on board secretly. The rest of the classes droned on and over lunch, Mela managed to sway Toshinori that All Might should tag along and show everyone there was nothing to fear! Tackle fears head on, plus ultra if you will hehe!

She even made a sneaky text to Yukito and asked him to ship her some cute things for tonight's outing. She explained they'd be going somewhere supposedly haunted and they needed something easy for everyone to wear. Yukito assured Mela he would have something within a few hours before they were to leave. Feeling quite pleased with her contribution to Ayumi's brilliant excursion, she headed off to practice for a bit with Kaminari-san. At the end of the school day, Mela darted over to Ruka and threw her arms around the girl's neck while she was still sitting, packing up. "Ruuukaa! Let's have a cafe day! I bet they have a ton of pumpkin treats now. Neeee?"

"I wanna also shop for some cute costumes for Ayumi-sensei's birthday bash! No Todoroki or Toshi though, we gotta surprise them!" She grinned and nuzzled her face against Ruka's affectionately. "If Bakugo wasn't going on Ayumi-sensei's little field trip, I'd totally go. He ruins all my fun." Mela huffed. She caught Shoto's eye who gave Ruka a smile and said he'd stop by later for dinner. Mela looked expectedly to Ruka. "So, shall we go~?" Standing up, she dragged Ruka out the door and down to the courtyard and noticed the bus Ayumi had rented for their trek into the mountains. Mela innocently walked by and then quickly shoved Ruka for the bus and pushed her in. No, this wasn't kidnapping!

"Just kidding, we're going ghost hunting!" She cheered, blocking the door so Ruka couldn't escape. "Oi, Todoroki! You're coming too!" See? She was going to make sure Ruka had someone to cuddle up with. Hehe. Soon a few others appeared, taking Ayumi's bait and Mela happily sat by Deku as she waited for All Might to show up. Deku knew Mela was dating the guy who tended the grounds but was still holding out hope that might not work out. Plus if she wasn't inviting him, maybe that was a good sign for Deku? It was just an odd choice for Mela to make right? Meanwhile, Mela waited for Toshinori to meet them. She would protect her hero from any sneaky spirits. Thankfully All Might showed up, along with Namie and Denki being the last to board the bus. Mela listened as Ayumi made an announcement before they set off.

"This is gonna be great, I can't wait to see some ghosts. I hope one of them tries to possess me!" She said to Deku. She loved horror movies and to her, this was a dream come true! With All Might sitting in the seat in front of them, the two leaned over to chat with the number one hero. Though Mela couldn't help but bring a hand up to sneakily stroke the back of his golden hair. "I'm sure if anyone gets scared, All Might will protect us." Mela giggled. "Riiight?" She looked to her blond lover. "You won't have anything to worry about, Uede-chan." Midoriya assured her with a smile. "I know~ But I'm sure All Might can protect me just fiiine~" She really wanted to climb into All Might's lap but had to resist that urge. Maybe at the castle they could get away? The pair continued to chat with All Might as they neared their destination. When most of the others had dozed off, Mela leaned forward and kissed All Might's ear. "I can't wait to get you alone. All Might will be all mine~"

- - -

Their weekend getaway was off to a great start. Shoto and Ruka enjoyed a very relaxing and sensual night together. They were quite content and enjoyed a fresh dinner together in their room, neither having much energy to go very far. The pair still managed to get ample sleep so they could explore the forest that surrounded the hotel. Shoto was able to take a few pictures with Ruka in the wilderness after they found a waterfall to swim under. For the rest of the afternoon, they enjoyed another good meal before they drove back into the city to spend the night at Shota's place. Thankfully his father was gone so the weekend remained perfect.

Over the next several weeks, Shoto spent more time with Ruka since he had a key to her place now. Mela did approach him and point out how terrible it would be if Yukito found out about the key and so she suggested Shoto give her some yen for a date night so she and Toshinori didn't show up at Ruka's unannounced and so that Mela kept Shoto and Ruka's little secret. Of course Mela wouldn't tell Yukito anyway. She knew how happy Shoto made Ruka so Mela was happy to help them stay together. Shoto still wasn't sure he wanted Yukito to find out about him planning to move in with Ruka in the future so he didn't mind funding Uede's date night every once in a while.

Shoto did manage to get a part time job at UA. He worked in the library organizing it and in turn, Ruka would keep him company, sometimes that meant distracting him but it did keep work interesting when it was slow. With Halloween in a few days, Shoto wasn't too excited. He wasn't one for dress up but he was sure Ruka was going to have some good costumes so he would indulge her. Who knows, maybe after this he'd find a new appreciation for dressing up and roleplaying a little. He did have a vampire costume picked out but he thought he may need another. As Ayumi walked in, his thoughts of the upcoming party and holiday were disrupted by the notion of a little field trip of sorts.

He glanced to Ruka and tilted his head. It sounded strange and while Shoto didn't believe much in ghosts, it looked like a few of their classmates were going to go. Did Ruka want to go? He was pretty sure she didn't like anything horror or supernatural so maybe he and her could si this little adventure out. As the morning classes progressed, he tried to think about what he and Ruka could do tonight. Maybe dinner and a movie? There were some new seasonal items he was hoping to try. With fall in full swing, things were a lot more cold and a bit more wet so he was hoping to just have a quite, harmless night in.

Over lunch, he and Ruka discussed the idea of staying in and having a night to themselves. Shoto was sure they could find something to keep warm heh. As afternoon classes progressed, at this point they had moved onto tag team missions each time a villain pair or a hero pair and worked on defending or retrieving a bomb, similar to their first week's exercise in the first year. Shoto had been paired with Mineta to both be villians and they were up against Izuku and Kyoka who were the heroes. Shoto was hoping to be paired up or against Ruka one of these weeks. As school came to a close and everyone was back in their seats, packing up, Shoto noticed Mela coming over to Ruka.

He could catch a few words and figured Ruka and Mela spending time together was probably overdue.

"I'll come by in a few hours for dinner." He smiled. "Try not to get into too much trouble." He told them as he watched them leave the classroom. Shoto waved to Bakugo and Deku seemed to be in a heated discussion about whether or not there was such a thing as ghosts. Hm. He shook his head and walked out and noticed a bus right outside the school. He spotted Mela and Ruka and frowned. Ah was Mela trying to kidnap Ruka and go on this ghost hunt? He hurried over as Mela called out to him. "You know she's not going to be happy about your meddling." Shoto muttered. Mela waved him off. Shoto sighed and got onto the bus and saw where Ruka was, looking nervous. He sat beside her and pulled his arms around her. If Mineta and Bakugo and Midoriya were going, Shoto was going to keep Ruka safe from them and the spirits.

Of course there was no such thing as ghosts right? Yeah, he was doubtful. He kissed Ruka's head as the others got onto the bus. He caught the eye of Bakugo who sat down on his own, arms folded. Shoto shook his head and looked out the window as the darken grey sky seemed all the more foreboding. Soon enough the bus took off after a quick word from their teacher. Todoroki held Ruka close and leaned against the wall of the bus so he and Ruka could lay down in their seat. "So much for a quiet night in." He commented, slightly amused. He never thought he'd be in this kind of a situation. But he had Ruka, she had him and maybe they could have some fun amidst the chaos.

Shoto found himself drifting off to sleep with Ruka in his arms but found himself suddenly awake and noticed how dark it was. The bus had dim lighting and he found he was beginning to get a bit peckish. The bus came to a stop as they were told to stretch and they'd be arriving at their destination soon where they could eat and change. But change into what exactly? Shoto rubbed Ruka's arms, glad they were in their winter uniforms and not too cold. He kissed her exposed neck a few times before she woke up. They stood in the aisle and stretched while some of the others talked about how spooky it was. Fog was settling over the woods which seemed to go on forever. "We'll be fine." Shoto said, he and Tenya being the voices of reason it seemed. "There seems to be one trail in and out so there's no chance we're lost." He commented as he sat back with Ruka, hoping she was okay with this. "I'm sure the evening will be uneventful and we'll be home in no time at all." He smiled.

He had to think there may be spirits lurking in such a place but he also had to think nothing would really happen. Plus there were four pro heroes with them. Well two might be a bit more questionably manic but still, Shoto had to think he and Ruka would still have a good time together. They could find a room and just hunker down and pretend this was some kind of paid vacation. If only they got extra credit or something huh? "We may need to get back at Uede-chan for this though." He chuckled lightly as the bus began its drive through the dirt trail. Shoto kept Ruka close to him, rubbing the side of her body with his hand, using his quirk to keep her nice and toasty warm.

- - -

The patrol for Witchya and Eraserhead went well that evening, come dawn they found a diner and enjoyed a quiet breakfast before they returned to his apartment to catch up on some much needed sleep. To say their patrolling had been filled with excitement, would be an accurate enough statement. Ayumi and Shota spent most of the Sunday in bed together, sometimes enjoying the company of Mi and Nazo who were getting along very well, much to Ayumi's delight. Eventually they did get up to shower and find something to eat for dinner. The weekend, in her mind had gone very nicely and she was looking forward to more weekends together.

Over the next two months or so, she and Shota continued to patrol together and date. Ayumi was glad to have gotten close to him and so far she had no reason to doubt he cared for her, as she cared for him. Ayumi was most excited that her birthday was coming up. She was so happy that it fell on October 30'th, the night before Halloween. She was planning a big party and everyone was invited, students, teachers and friends from her agency. The brunette was always happy to throw a dress up party so people could come together in costumes and have some thrills. But as she was doing research on local myths, she stumbled across an old haunted house in the middle of the woods not far from the city.

Obviously she would have to check it out.

And she wasn't going to do that alone. Why keep all the fun to herself? So she decided to offer to take some students and teachers with her. It was a Friday night and tomorrow's class had been canceled due to another support class incident. Somehow that class was developing a strange habit of getting a bit carried away with their experiments and testing. Still, Ayumi was going to make sure tonight and tomorrow was unforgettable. With the school day beginning and the autumn chill in the air, she headed into the 3-A classroom and waved Shota away from the podium so she could speak. "Good morning everyone! I wanted to offer a great opportunity for any interested." She smiled.

"Now I have uncovered an interesting myth about an abandoned temple in the woods a few hours away. Now it's a full moon out and legend that says restless spirits shall awaken because the moon brings forth a light that attracts them to our world. I will charter a bus after school and we'll stay overnight. I even have a surprise for those who attend." Ayumi smirked. "Don't worry about sleeping bags or anything, I've got the comforts and food covered. So if anyone wants to mingle with the spirits, meet me by the gate outside of school at 3:15." She said and looped an arm around Shota's neck. "Aizawa and I will be waiting!"

Floating off, she went off to go teach some first years. She returned to 3-A before lunch to teach and over lunch, she rented a bus as well as ordered some blankets, pillows and snacks. Hopefully she wasn't making the trek all the way by herself but she knew Aizawa would go, whether he wanted to or not. She was going to drag him onto the bus heh. And it sounded like word got to Hizashi who sounded interested in seeing if the ghosts wanted to jam. After lunch, Ayumi and Shota had some free time to finish grading quizzes before the day finally wrapped up. "I have something sexy to show you, as a little treat for coming, babe~" She winked to Shota.

Ayumi leaned over and kissed along his neck, her hands combing through his wild hair. "Hizashi-kun can handle the kids while you and I have some fun." She hummed against his ear. The teacher moved to flash him her black lace thong before she hurried out, knowing he would have to follow her to a spooky castle now. Flying down to the courtyard in front of the gate, she had the bus pulled up to the curb and saw a trickling of students. There was Bakugo, Midoriya, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Mineta, Iida, and Uede pulling Kurotsuki along heh. Soon Todoroki showed up too, seemingly intent on not letting his girlfriend face the mystery alone.

Ayumi even spotted Shota and Hizashi coming over looking intrigued by the turnout. And she finally saw Kaminari and his own girl the last to arrive along with All Might. "All set? Let's go~!" Ayumi cheered as she closed the door and stood at the front as everyone settled in their seats. "Okay so it'll take about three hours and when we get there, we can get changed. As certain archer called in a favor and thought how cute it would be for us to all dress up as we go on this adventure. I've got blankets, pillows and food for us so we can find some place to settle and if you want, you can sleep somewhere but to be honest...the night will be very much alive so I doubt any of us will get any sleep with the spirits lurking, wanting to have fun with us mortals~"

Ayumi then forced Hizashi to drive because she didn't know how. She had a broom, why would she need to know how to drive? Sitting beside Aizawa, she snuggled up against him. "I'm sooo glad you decided to come." She smiled, of course he didn't have a choice in the matter. As the bus lumbered along, Ayumi rested against Shota and played with his hair as the other students kept to themselves and chatted. As the sufell, everyone seemed to doze in and out. Ayumi took a quick power nap but for the most part, Shota did the sleeping, leaning against her. Ayumi glanced out the window as the woods began more gnarly and twisted and thick.

She nudged Shota and kissed along his neck a few times. The bus pulled up to a stop as the blond DJ announced it was a rest stop for everyone to stretch and relieve themselves as needed. "Be right back~" Ayumi headed off with some others and wandered a bit through the trees, mostly following a nagging feeling, her intuition. The spirits were very talkative tonight and wanted her to see something. Or maybe meet someone? Stumbling across a ghostly old woman, Ayumi approached her and felt the wind knocked out of her. She was silently handed a bag of powder before the apparition faded into the moonlight. Blinking a few times, Ayumi looked at the bag and its contents. Hm. Black glittery powder? Interesting. Hurrying back, she got back on the bus and held the bag in her hands, a bolt of mischievousness tugging at her soul. Whatever this was, it was harmless and yet...it was very much alive. But with what sort of powers?

- - -

Denki and Namie enjoyed their little night together. Being at her home did offer a lot more privacy for the new couple, though Denki did miss Peachy. At some point, Eijiro did text them a picture of him and the feline which did reassure the blonde. He and Namie enjoyed the night as she cooked for them. Denki of course helped clean up and they slept together in her bed. Come morning, they made breakfast and watched movies together, enjoying one another's company. The boy was very glad to have Namie and to find his feelings for her were growing every day. And to know she felt the same way, put him on cloud nine.

What did he do to deserve such a blessing in the form of the angel, Namie, he wasn't sure. But he was going to do whatever he could to make sure they were together for a long long time. Maybe even forever? Or was he silly for wishing for such a thing? He hoped he luck with Namie didn't run out though, he really did care greatly for her and he'd even wager to say by now he loved her. It was a budding love but one he couldn't ignore or refute. Over the next two months or so, the days grew colder and shorter and he and Namie enjoyed many dates in the park, playing in the charging leaves and sharing tea as the rain fell over the city.

As Friday morning arrived, Denki was hoping this weekend would be a fun one for him and Namie-chan. He thought they could go pick a pumpkin and carve it up as Halloween as closing in. He decided he'd be Pikachu for the party with Ayumi-sensei but he didn't know what he'd be on the action day itself. He'd figure it out. Denki headed into class and sat down and greeted his friends before Ayumi barged in and began to talk about something spooky. He shivered and made a face. He wasn't sure he wanted to go to that but he did text Namie about it, figuring if she wanted to go, he'd go too. He didn't like scary things but it did sound kind of interesting. Kinda.

During lunch, he heard back that Namie was in fact very interested in the little excursion so Denki decided to take a chance. Whatever Ayumi-sensei heard, was just rumors right? Kids playing tricks on the internet for fun. Still, the blond was pretty nervous about the whole outing. He wasn't too nervous about the undead, er zombies were just fictional right? He just didn't like the unknown. No, he liked being prepared. Thankfully Eijiro agreed to stay back and look after Peachy for the night. Eijiro told Denki to protect Namie and if he didn't, Eijiro would kick his ass. Denki was adamant that he would protect his lovely flower from anything creepy. Surely no clowns would be lurking around some dusty castle right? Yeah, then Namie had nothing to worry about and Denki could still be her knight in shining armor.

Following lunch, Denki went off to train with Uede and learn how to best work together given their quirk, they were the heroes going against Sero and Mina who were villains. In the back of his mind, he wondered if he could talk Namie-chan out of going. They did have Halloween coming up and Ayumi-sensei's party. Wasn't that enough spooky celebrations? Still, he couldn't back down. A hero, and a man, had to keep his word. Plus he wasn't sure if he'd be okay with Bakugo or Mineta clinging to Namie in some dark and cold building that may or may not be haunted. Yeah no, Denki will be there for her and keep her safe. Even if he might need her to keep him safe at some point heh.

When school training concluded, Denki had changed and settled in his seat as Ectoplasm had something to say regarding an upcoming test next week but mostly everyone was eager to head off, at least the ones who were going out. Denki stood up and waved to Eijiro who gave him a salute. Denki headed out and texted Namie to hear she was on her way to UA. Jogging down to the front gate, he waited for her, hoping the bus wouldn't leave without her or him. If Namie missed this chance, he would feel quite bad for her. Buuut at the same time it meant Denki was off the hook for a night of being jumpy and nervous. And they could just hang out at her place and have a good night together ehehe.

Oh wait, there she is~! Phew! She made it!

Denki waved to Namie who was running across the street to meet him. He hugged her tightly, inhaling her sweet scent. "You made it!" Heh. "Come on." He kissed her before he grabbed her hand as he walked her over to the bus waiting for them. He let her on first and sat down beside her as Ayumi said a few things and they were off. He looked around and heard Ochako voice worry about this being safe while Momo assured her friend that this was just a simple outing and most fears were in their own heads. That was probably true. One's imagination was probably more vivid and fearful than reality. Looking to Namie, he took her hand again, very glad he could go with her and not be dragged against his will.

It wasn't so bad to go out and do new things and this was certainly new for Denki. "I love you." He leaned over and kissed Namie softly. Yes, he was glad he had her to push him to try things outside of his comfort zone. "Tonight I'll try to be brave but I may have to hide behind you at some point." He laughed, not feeling too much shame in admitting he might be a bit jumpy at some point. "I know my sweet hero will protect me." He nuzzled his nose against Namie's. "We'll protect each other haha." He decided as he looked around. He spotted Tenya with Mineta, mostly keeping the boy from climbing over the seats spy on Momo and Ochako who were sitting together.

As it got darker and a bit colder, Denki pulled Namie into his arms, sitting her on his lap. The ride was a little bumpy as they moved into the deeper part of the forest. He had never heard of this place before and glanced out to see the bright moon shining down on them. Shaking his head, he held Namie tightly to his chest as they talked about Halloween and how fun it would be to dress up. Personally, Denki was mostly interested in candy and seeing Namie dress up but he also thought the party Ayumi-sensei was planning would be fun. After a break to stretch, he settled back down with Namie, his hands combing through her hair gently. "I wonder if we'll see any Gastly or Gengar." He joked a little. "Though there's only one thing I wanna catch tonight. And that's you~" He teased, nuzzling his nose against her cheek, sending a few playful shocks her way. As long as he had Namie with him, there was nothing Denki couldn't do or face. Yes, tonight he would have a good time and not be haunted.

AiAi AiAi

To think that two months have passed by in the blink of the eye. For Toshinori, these two months have been filled with bliss and just sheer happiness, he couldn't have asked for more. He had the love of his life and his job was going great, he was just on cloud nine for quite some time now. So when October hit them where the start of the holidays began in his opinion, he wasn't all too surprised about someone planning something. But to think it was a visit to a rumored haunted place!? He felt a cold shiver run throughout his body as he wasn't sure about that.

So when Mela came by and they had lunch together, Toshinori knew the subject would come up. Ayumi has already been talking about it since the break and he knew Mela was interested. So when she mentioned it and how All Might the hero should tag along...well how can he say no to that? Plus, he really can't say no to Mela. So with enough persuasion, Toshinori has relented and told Mela that All Might will be there when school is finished with. He gave her a sweet smile and kiss, enjoying his lunch with her. Once lunch was over, Toshinori headed off to the staff room where he worked on a few papers before getting ready to meet up with everyone at the front gates. He was told there would be a bus waiting for them, but he forgot to ask Mela who would be coming along.

When the time came, All Might showed up wearing his casual clothes instead of his usual hero costume. It was supposed to be a fun little trip, no need to be suited up, right? It seemed he arrived last along with Kaminari Shounen and his girlfriend. Greeting everyone, he got on the bus and sat near the front with Mela and Midoriya Shounen sitting behind him. Well...now that he saw who was here, he was quite glad he came along. The idea of Mela being alone with these young hot-blooded men was something that did not sit all that well with the blonde superhero, plus Aizawa-kun was here too! Though from the looks of it, Aizawa-kun did not want to be here at all. He spoke with Midoriya Shounen and Mela for most of the ride until Hizashi decided to take a quick break. He gave Mela a reassuring smile, his teeth glinting as he told her and Midoriya Shounen in turn, "I will protect you all! With my life!"

After a while, the bus stopped for a quick break but that was about it. He heard from Ayumi that there were some special outfits ready for them for tonight and All Might couldn't help but wonder what that was. It wasn't every day that they had such events so he was curious, but at the same time, his heart was thudding loudly in fear of what may happen. He...wasn't fond of the supernatural and would like to believe there were no such things as ghosts...but if he were to see one in person, well he honestly wouldn't know how to react. Aha. Getting closer to their destination, All Might was relieved to know Mela was here beside him as it brought forth a sense of reassurance and made him feel all the more invincible. His hand moved around to the back to hold Mela's briefly as he gave it a soft and gentle squeeze. Yes, he hoped to get Mela to himself later as well. Surely with four teachers around, the students would be given more freedom? Plus it wasn't some sort of academic trip, just a fun one after all.

Finally arriving at their destination, All Might got out along with everyone else and came to a stop...at a forest? Confused, he simply followed Ayumi's directions as they all headed inside deeper into the woods. As they walked along, he noticed they were walking through a rather old trail and walking further in....they stumbled upon an old looking castle or was that a temple? He really couldn't tell, but it was definitely of traditional style rather than modern. The castle as he deemed it, was old and in ruins, moss, and shrubs covering bits and pieces of the wall while the interior looked completely dark. With the moonlight casting light upon them from above, All Might held back a shiver as he told himself to be strong for Mela's sake! Though more confusion followed as Mela and Ayumi mentioned some fun things to start off with. He was given what seemed to be little horns and was that a pair of black wings...? Putting them on with the help of Mela, All Might was a tad shy with all of this as he felt a bit too out of place. He was too old to be dressing up and these wings were far too small for someone of his stature!

With Ayumi's suggestion of everyone pairing off, All Might immediately snag Mela before Midoriya Shounen or anyone else could. He gave her a smile as he told asked her, "Mela-chan! Did you want to team up with me? I promise to protect you!" Yes, he can use that as an excuse right? The teachers already knew of his relationship with Mela, but the students still did not aside from Ruka. But of course, before anything can happen, a sudden shower of black glitter caught his attention as he looked up to see Ayumi floating above them. Hm? What were these? He could hear Midoriya Shounen sneezing in the back along with a few complaints from Bakugou Shounen. These looked quite harmless to him. Shrugging it aside, everyone began to head inside pair by pair.

Holding out his hand for Mela to take, All Might gave her a bright smile as he hid his own nervousness as he told her, "you can hold my hand if you want, Mela-chan!" As the two ventured inside, he was glad to be alone with her as it seemed like everyone took a different route...though their moment of peace didn't seem to last very long for as soon as he had his arms around Mela to give her a sweet kiss...a sudden shadow caught his attention. Holding her close, All Might gulped as he wondered if it was someone else...or...was it...actually a ghost!? Feeling a cold sweat run through him, All Might took a step forward and nearly let out a scream when he found it to be only Midoriya a Shounen. "A-ah...Midoriya Shounen...h-hm? Where is your partner...?" Midoriya Shounen? Somehow...the boy seemed to be acting quite strange and that was when a strange pang hit him as things began to feel quite hot and his vision blurred for a moment. H-Huh? What was happening?

- - -

They definitely needed more days to spend just the two of them away from their homes and daily lives. Ruka enjoyed her time with Shoto and as the weeks passed them by, she found herself more and more enamored with her boyfriend. Having given him a spare key to her place, it felt like they got closer and took another step further in their relationship. With Halloween not too far from now, Ruka knew Mela would want to do something and with Ayumi's party coming up, well she had no other choice but to dress up. She didn't mind the holiday itself...just some things were a bit...too scary for her liking. She loved the sweets part of Halloween, but not the dressing up part. With Yukito murmuring sweet promises of Shoto wearing a nice vampire outfit, Ruka couldn't refuse her own costumes that he made for her. If she got to see Shoto dressed up, Ruka would likely do almost anything...almost. Ahem.

Starting the day with an announcement from the teachers like always, Ruka noticed the happy gleam in Ayumi's eyes and felt a sense of foreboding. So when Ayumi mentioned an abandoned HAUNTED temple, Ruka was already avoiding all eye contact with anyone especially Mela as she felt her face pale just the slightest bit. She prided herself in keeping her composure at all times except around Mela or Shoto...well anything associated with ghosts and the supernatural...that was the best way to get to her. There was no way she was going to that field trip, thank goodness it wasn't mandatory otherwise she would have to find a way out of it.

Thankfully, during lunch, as Ruka and Shoto enjoyed their meal together, Shoto didn't seem interested in going either so she was safe! Yes! They happily discussed what they should do for the night and Ruka felt quite happy knowing she won't be anywhere near the haunted place. She was certain Mela was going, but for this round, Ruka will have to entrust her best friend to Toshinori. The Pinkette knows of All Might's little secret because of Mela, but she wasn't about to go spouting it out to anyone, not even to Shoto. It was a promise she made with Mela and one that Ruka will keep..though at first she had a really hard time to believe that the scrawny Toshinori was the same person as the number one hero. Shaking aside her thoughts, she looked forward to after school already as she had something to look forward to tonight. For the rest of lunch, the two discussed their battle tactics for their current heroic course activities. Ruka was paired with Bakugou for this round as the two were villains, Ruka and Katsuki had a fun time discussing how they can take down the heroes Momo and Tenya. While Tenya was getting a bit worked up in his role against them, Ruka and Katsuki pulled off being villains a tad too well.

As the bell rang signaling the end of school, Ruka felt a shadow fall across her desk. Looking up, she was met with an all too happy Mela and before Ruka can even question her best friend, she found herself being pulled into going out to a cafe. Huh? "Wait, but Mel, aren't you going to go for that field trip?" But as Mela continued to talk about costumes and whatnot, the mention of Katsuki going caught her attention. Oh, well that is true...glancing over to Shoto, Ruka smiled back as she nodded her head, "yeah, I'll see you tonight for dinner then." Having a girls outing wasn't bad, she could never say no Mela either way unless it involved ghosts. Then Ruka will be saying no and running far from her best friend. Honestly, it made people wonder how the two were such good friends when they were polar opposites at times like these.

As the two began to head out of the school, Ruka found herself suddenly pushed into a bus. Huh, wait...hold on. Wait, pumpkins and costumes...what happened to that? Her light blue hues were wide in shock before she lightly glared over at Mela, ghost hunting!? N-No! Finding her way out blocked by Mela, Ruka was close to just breaking through a window when she heard Katsuki's scoff, "what? Don't tell me you're scared Ru-ka~" Hearing his taunting voice, Ruka felt something snap as she glared over at her friend. Stomping over to a seat, she crossed her arms as she told him, "no! W-Why would I be huh? I'm not some pansy like you!" Despite her provoking words, Ruka's body was shaking slightly as she hugged herself tightly. Urgh...why must she go!?

When she spotted Shoto enter the bus, Ruka looked up at him tearfully, "Shoto~" Ruka whined out as she wrapped her arms around her boyfriend, glad to see him. If he didn't come along, who would protect her? Who can she cling onto!? Leaning into Shoto's embrace, she found herself greatly comforted and can only let out a slight whine at his words, "I know~ I was looking forward to it too." She much rather be at home snuggled under blankets with Shoto rather than in this cold bus. The only good thing was Shoto was here and Mela was happy. Other than that, nothing else was appealing to Ruka, not even the thought of seeing Katsuki's frightened expression...as if that guy can even make any other expression other than a smirk. Grr.

Feeling quite warm with Shoto, Ruka found herself falling asleep during the bus ride and was woken up when it was dark with soft kisses to her neck. Letting out a slight groan as she cracked her eyes open, Ruka felt her face pale slightly as they took a quick break, finding the forest to be eerily dark...and creepy. The sun has already set and there was fog settling around them...Ruka felt herself shake slightly and found herself inching closer to Shoto. She gave him a teary look as she tried to keep her whimpers to herself. As much as she would love to get Mela back for this, seeing her friend so happy made it worthwhile...it better be worthwhile damn it! Leaning her head against Shoto's shoulder, Ruka tried to maintain calm as they got back on the bus. The ride after wasn't too long and soon...far too soon, did they arrive at their destination.

Stopping at a trail, Ruka found herself getting dragged off to get changed along with the other girls. She glanced down at the box in her hands, wondering why the hell was she and Mela given a box. Giving Mela a wary glance, Ruka couldn't help but ask her, "Mel...you didn't happen to give Yukito a call...did you?" Her question was soon answered by the outfit laid out for her in the box. She felt her eye twitch in annoyance as she lifted it up. She was supposed to wear this!? No way! How was this an angel outfit!? Reading the little note from Yukito, Ruka felt her eye twitch once more: For my dear Ru-chan~ You get this fallen angel because you have fallen from heaven just for me~

Burning up the piece of paper, Ruka changed into it with a bit of persuading from Mela. Sighing loudly, she got changed and was quite thankful for the cloak. At least Yukito gave her a cloak despite her being able to warm herself up with her quirk if she really needed to. Ruka's outfit was anything but pure and angelic. She was given an off shoulder one--piece jumper which was white at least with loose black sleeves that were attached by golden intricately designed threads, there were red ruffles on the tip of her sleeves. A black collar choker was wrapped snug around her neck with another piece of golden thread attaching it to the center of her jumper. Once again...a choker. Really, she will need to ask Yukito what his obsession with chokers and her was all about. Her jumper would have no pants whatsoever as it was modeled more like a swimsuit than anything else. Thankfully, there was a long black skirt attached the bottom of her jumper though of course, Yukito made sure the front was exposed so they can see that she was given no pants. Urgh. With a garter belt holding her black thigh highs up which wrapped around her white ankle length boots. To finish her outfit off, she was given a pair of black angel wings that was...unfortunately attached to her costume.

Eye twitching, Ruka wrapped the black cloak around her body tightly as she walked back over to Shoto's side, her cheeks flushed in embarrassment. Though upon seeing what Shoto had in his hands, her mood lightened up considerably. Eyes wide in curiosity, Ruka lifted the item from Shoto's hands and let out a small smirk as she placed it atop his head, "aw, you look adorable Shoto." Ruka cooed out as she then helped place the wings onto his back. She grinned slightly as she pecked his cheek before whispering into his ear, "don't worry, we're matching...sort of." She gave him a small smile as she was about to mention what she was wearing when a sudden glittering dust sprinkled down onto them. Blinking, Ruka noticed it was Ayumi and shook it off as the teacher just having fun and setting the mood. Urk! Speaking of which! She glanced over at the looming building with a pale face. Hearing that they were to pick partners, Ruka was quick to choose Shoto as she held onto his arm. Yes, there was nothing to be scared of...nothing at all.

Heading inside with Shoto, Ruka looked around before following Shoto into a room. Ignoring the creaking sounds of their footsteps, Ruka instead focused on finally allowing Shoto a glimpse of her outfit. She looked over at him a tad embarrassed as she explained, "Mela asked Yukito for some things...and I ended up in this." She parted her cloak to reveal her outfit to him with a slight pout, "don't say anything...I know I'm missing pants." She doesn't need to be reminded of that damn it. But maybe with Shoto, she can let it go~? Giving him a rather coy smile, Ruka tiptoed up to kiss along his jaw as she told him in a whisper, "I'm scared Shoto~ Hold me close?" Though of course, she can never have any peace of mind as she heard a sudden groaning sound from nearby.

Letting out a surprised sound, Ruka stepped back and bumped into the wall behind her as her eyes were wide in fear. W-What was that!? Before she can look around, an all too familiar voice cut through the dusty air, "can't you two get a room?" Looking over, Ruka saw Katsuki heading over to where they were, eh, wasn't he with Izuku? Flaming red hues landed on Ruka, "ah? What's with your outfit Ruka? Trying to tempt someone or something?" Before Ruka can even make a retort, she felt herself falling backward as the wall behind her...was gone? Eyes widening, Ruka reached her hand out to grab hold of something, anything as she could hear Katsuki cursing. Her eyes were on Shoto as she let out a whimper. Reaching out for Shoto's hand, Ruka was able to grab hold of his hand!.... Or not? Finding Katsuki falling straight to her, the two soon tumbled through the wall and just like that, the wall was back in place with Ruka's scream being muffled.

- - -

Time flew by rather quickly and before he knew it summer was over and autumn was starting. It was already October and Shota has been quite happy with Ayumi...and her birthday was now coming up. He was honestly bad at these things and so he was at quite the loss of what to say or do. Hopefully, Ayumi will just take him as her birthday present or something like that? Yeah, right. So when it was getting closer and closer to Halloween and also Ayumi's birthday, Shota was sort of expecting his girlfriend to do something for fun. But he did not expect her to just go out and invite the class for what a field trip? Shota could feel his eye twitching slightly as he was pushed aside for her to speak up. When she looped her arm around him and mentioned that he was coming along too...well he couldn't help but give her a slight glare. Well, there goes any plans he may have had tonight or for the next day for that matter.

Of course, Shota planned on spending his time with Ayumi, but a haunted house? Ridiculous. During their free time in the office, Shota let out a slight huff as he told Ayumi, "you know ghosts don't really exist right?" Unless someone had a quirk to create such ghastly figures. He gave her a pointed look as if he was telling her that he wasn't going, but then she just had to make such promising words. Shota would have asked her more about that when he saw it for himself. Knowing that Hizashi was coming along and a few of the male students from his class, well now he really can't say no. Originally he was going to push all the responsibilities onto Hizashi and then drag Ayumi back with him to his place...but now he had to go. Damn it all.

And so that is how it came to be with him sitting on the bus looking rather grumpy. He much rather spends his time with Ayumi back at his place along with their cats, not going on some little trip to find 'ghosts'. Psh, like there's such a thing as ghosts. Shota spent most of his time leaning against his girlfriend, taking cat naps. By then everyone knew that he and Ayumi were together and this time around, Shota wasn't going to hide it. He made that mistake once and he wasn't about to make it again. He sort of figured Mela would end up with All Might, but Shota stayed quiet about that as he didn't really show much of a reaction when All Might told him and the entire staff that he was dating a student of his. Well, go figure. At least All Might was more open about it and Mela seemed happy, so Shota will stay quiet. Simple as that really.

He held back a grumble as he simply wrapped an arm around Ayumi's waist, holding her close during the ride, "you gave me no other choice really..." he told her bluntly before falling back asleep. For most of the bus ride, Shota slept but as they went out for a quick break and stretch, Shota can only watch Ayumi with slightly narrowed eyes as he wondered what she sensed. He's learned by now that his girlfriend had moments but this one felt...foreboding. Staring up at the gloomy clouds despite the sun having fallen already, Shota had a bad feeling all of a sudden. So when they did arrive at their location and he was given a pair of horns to wear...he gave Ayumi a look. He was not going to be wearing this...sigh. Okay fine...he'll wear it. Placing the little horns onto his head, Shota felt quite silly but he was glad he didn't get wings like All Might...now that would be embarrassing.

When the girls came out wearing cloaks, Shota couldn't help but wonder what exactly they changed into. After making pairs and deciding who will go with who, they were ready to head in. Shota was, of course, paired off with his girlfriend, Ayumi, but his said girlfriend wasn't anywhere to be seen. That was when he saw black glitter falling from the sky. Looking up, he found his girlfriend to be flying as she scattered something on top of them. He frowned a bit at the dust which he inhaled slightly of, but he thought nothing of it. Heading inside, Shota tugged at Ayumi's cloak as he asked her, "so what do you have hiding under there huh?" If the guys were all demons...then were the girls' angels? For some reason, Shota thought that it should be the other way around. Girls were a lot more devious than the guys. Heh.

Feeling quite devious, Shota was tugging free Ayumi's cloak when he heard a rather high pitched squeal coming from behind. He winced slightly at the sound as he knew right away who that was. There was no one else who can scream as loudly as that other than..."Can you shut up for one second, Hizashi?" he muttered out in annoyance to find his moment with Ayumi to be ruined by the loud blonde. The blonde came shaking over to them as he hugged onto Shota suddenly, "wha- get off of me!" Shota let out as he tried to push the blonde off. His chest was feeling tight and he wasn't sure if it was because of Hizashi or something else.

- - -

Ever since she began to date Denki, things have been cloud nine for Namie. She's been quite happy and honestly, she knew nothing else can make her this happy other than the golden boy himself. Letting out a happy hum, Namie was quite excited for Halloween which was coming soon and she was also invited for Ayumi-sensei's party so that was another fun celebration to look forward to. But most importantly, she was excited to dress up and have fun! That was what holidays were all about, right? Plus seeing Denki all dressed up just sounded so adorable yet charming at the same time! Hehe!

As she spent her time in class wondering what she should dress up for Halloween and the party, Namie received a morning text from her boyfriend. Smiling happily, she read it over a few more times as her eyes gleamed in sheer excitement. Really? A haunted house!? Oh boy, that sounded like loads of fun! When lunchtime came, Namie made sure to give Denki a call and told him that she was very interested in coming along U.A.'s little field trip. It sounded like a bunch of fun plus she can spend more time with Denki! By now, Namie has come along with most of U.A.'s outings that everyone knew of her. She was their healer at times too so there was that as well.

Excited for the day, Namie quickly left for U.A. once school was out. She didn't have time to change out of her school uniform, but it sounded like everyone would be in their uniforms too? Or maybe not since most of them lived in the dorms, but it doesn't matter! Her school uniform was a simple navy and white sailor styled uniform, it was thankfully long-sleeved during the winter, but it was still a tad too cold so she often wore tights underneath and a nice warm jacket. Hurrying over to meet up with Denki, Namie soon spotted her lover and with a wide smile, she greeted him happily, "Denki-kun! Sorry if I'm late!" She did try her best in coming here as soon as possible!

Taking a seat in the bus, she greeted a few of Denki's classmates and wondered where Eijiro was. She was certain the red-head would be interested in such an event though her boyfriend she wasn't sure if he liked these things exactly. Taking a seat next to Denki, Namie felt her heart swell at his sweet words and nuzzling happily back she told him, "I love you too hehe." Ah yes, they were now on that stage as a couple and Namie couldn't be happier. At his little confession, Namie couldn't help but grin as she told him, "don't worry! Your hero and healer is right here~" Yes, she will gladly protect Denki and make sure everyone including ghosts knows that Denki is hers and only hers.

Settling comfortably against Denki, the two talked about various things such as the upcoming parties to Halloween itself. She knew she'll definitely dress up as a Pokemon trainer when Denki is Pikachu, or maybe she should be another Pokemon too? Smiling to herself, she enjoyed the warmth Denki gave off as she snuggled against him. At his cheesy lines, Namie giggled as she told him, "I wouldn't mind seeing Gengar around, that'll be fun hehe, but being caught by you sounds great~" She giggled a few more times, ignoring the jealous stare Mineta would give them from time to time. Maybe they can get a little too lovey-dovey, but Namie didn't mind one bit. She would gladly show everyone just how happy Denki made her.

After a bit more on the bus, they finally arrived at the place though they stopped at the front of the forest. Oh, well it made sense. It'll be hard to drive through the forest path she supposed. But when Ayumi and Mela mentioned outfits, Namie found herself getting dragged off to get changed along with the other girls. Namie found herself in a pure white halter dress that reached to the middle of her thighs. She had a single white cloth wrapped around her left arm and then she was given a pair of fluffy angel wings. She blinked a few times as she tugged at the short dress which showed off her pale and slender legs. Urgh...wasn't this a bit too short and well..cold? But thankfully, her answer was given by the form of cloaks. Oh, thank goodness! Pulling on the white cloak, Namie smiled as there was even a hood attached to it. That was good. Heading out, Namie found the guys were given a pair of horns and some wings as well...though they weren't all willing to wear it, unlike Mineta.

Letting out a happy sound, Namie moved over to Denki and with sparkling eyes, she placed the horns on him and helped him with the wings, "oh you look so handsome! But so cute too!" Namie was gushing over Denki's cuteness when a sudden sparkling sprinkle caught her attention. Looking up, her eyes sparkled at the pretty dust falling on them courtesy of Ayumi. Namie let out a slight laugh when she saw some on Denki's nose. Grinning, she helped it off of him as she kissed his cheek, "you're looking dashing hehe. Want to see what I am~?" She gave him a mischievous grin though Iida caught her attention from the side. She tilted her head to the side as she saw him refusing to wear the horns. Letting out a slight laugh, Namie walked over to him and helped him put it on as she told him, "come on Iida-san, it'll be fun, right?" She gave him a sweet smile, completely missing the look on his face as she skipped back over to Denki's side, grabbing onto his arm when they were told to pair up. Of course, she'll go with Denki!

Heading inside pair by pair, Namie held onto Denki's hand, fingers lacing with his as she smiled up at him, "are you doing alright~? Do you need angel Namie to help ease your worries~?" She giggled as she undid the front of her cloak to show him her dress, "I don't know who designed these, but the dress material is so soft~" Namie commented lightly as she tugged at her dress. She gave him a slight grin as she told him, "too bad I wasn't given a halo to match with my wings, oh, do you want to see the wings?" She took off her cloak and did a small twirl to show Denki her little angel wings. Turning back to face him, she gave him a sweet smile, "so? What do you think~?" As she was inching closer to tease Denki further, Namie heard a sound coming from behind Denki. She glanced over his shoulder to see something heading their way?

Teal hues blinking widely, Namie let out a surprised sound when she found herself toppling over to the ground along with the unknown shadow. "Wh-!?" Namie was at a loss for words when she found a shivering blue head of hair in her line of vision. Huh? Was this? "Iida-san? W-What happened? Are you alright?" Namie's healer side kicked in as she looked down at him worriedly. She glanced over at Denki, silently wondering what could have shaken up the bespectacled male so badly. Iida was breathing heavily as he looked over at Namie with a rather strange gleam in his eyes, "i-it's real...I-I saw it!" Eh? What? Namie sat up looking eagerly at him but before she can bombard him with questions, she was left speechless as Iida hugged onto her tightly. Eh? "Um...it's alright now Iida-san...we're here...Denki-kun is here. Um, Iida-san?" She can feel his hands moving lower than she liked and why was he so warm? She glanced over at Denki, unsure of what to do. "Denki-kun?" Namie called out to him helplessly. Though a sudden creaking sound caught her attention. Huh? That...wasn't them?

Heart beating loudly in her chest, she couldn't tell whether she was excited or scared. Before anything can happen, however, she was suddenly picked up by the tall blue-haired male and found herself being carried off in a sudden dash. Eh? W-what!? Namie couldn't hear anything over Iida's panicked screaming as she looked over at Denki, "Denki!" Namie called out to him, trying to reach out to him. Just what was going on and what on earth did Iida see!?

1542991968046.png

1542991993154.png

Genkai Genkai

Even though All Might assured her, he'd protect her, Mela was pretty sure she'd be doing the protecting tonight. When they got to the end of the road, they got out and everyone all pitched in to carry supplies the rest of the way. Mela could feel her own excitement building as she couldn't stop smiling. Surely Ruka would be okay, surely Todoroki would protect her. But if not, Mela was happy to Ruka's knight for the evening. Once in front of the old crumbling castle, Mela approached Ayumi and had a quick, hushed discussion. Now the fun could really begin! Outfits were pulled out for everyone though the guys got accessories since it was very plausible an entire outfit would be refused. So devil horns and wings would have to do. Hehe. Mela couldn't help but laugh at her boyfriend. Ah, he did look a bit funny.

Mela and the girls went off to change real quick and Mela came back in a white cloak, underneath was a white asymmetrical dress with the middle of her chest and torso exposed so one could see a hint of her black lace bra. She had on long black gloves, black and white boots and white angelic wings. She even had some bows in her hair to accentuate her cuteness though the outfit was clearly more sexy than cute. As everyone paired off, she noted Deku and Bakugo were together. How cute. She took All Might's hand. "Yes, I'd like that~" She headed inside and looked around, the pair going down a long hallway. This was going to be a lot of fun, Mela was sure she could see some kind of spirit somewhere and really get into the Halloween spirit a bit early. Toshinori had nothing to fear though, Mela was here!

Holding back a laugh at her own thoughts, she looked up to her sweet boyfriend. So, they were pretty much alone now right? Before she could enjoy a taste of her hero, Izuku appeared. Gosh he could be a bit strange just lurking. "Dekkun!" Mela blushed as she took a few steps back. "I was hoping y-you'd be my partner instead." He said, his face red. "I mean your boyfriend isn't here so I'd like to protect you!" He said, staring at her rather intensely. Mela glanced to All Might, finding this to be kind of amusing. Kind of. Until Izuku reached out and grabbed her hand and took off down the hall, pulling Mela along. Ah, his grip was quite strong. Mela glanced over her shoulder at All Might, looking for some help before she vanished around a corner.

"Midoriya-kun, what are you doing?" She questioned as he turned into one of the many rooms. It seemed like a small guest bedroom of sorts. She glanced around and tried to tug her hand free. Deku probably thought he was doing her or All Might a favor, ah but he wasn't. Not at all heh. "I just wanted to spend some alone time with you." He said as he stepped closer and noticed how quickly his heart was racing. His eyes were slightly dilated as he moved Mela towards the bed and moved his hands to untie the ribbon holding her cloak together. "O-oi!" Mela blushed, snapping his hands away. Deku blinked as the cloak fell to reveal her outfit, which was pretty erm revealing. "I should go find All Might, he's probably worried about me." Mela started to say. Well, she was also worried about him too. "You look amazing." Deku breathed out.

It was like he didn't even hear her, something taking over him as he rested his hands on her bare shoulders. Deku stared into her eyes, almost looking a bit dreamy and weak-kneed. "Um Deku, just because my boyfriend didn't come with me, doesn't mean he suddenly doesn't exist." Mela pointed out, deciding to try to be the voice of reason here. "I think we'd make a really cool couple, Uede-chan." Deku said as he moved his hands to play with her white wings. If it weren't for Mela's quirk, she would have toppled back onto the bed behind her. "I just...really want to kiss you right now." He leaned in closer. Mela made a face and pushed him back. Okay, he was getting some funny ideas now. In Deku's mind, he was a lot like All Might so why didn't Mela want to give him a chance? He stepped back towards her and cupped the sides of her blushing face. To him, she had to be nervous in a good way. He didn't consider she might be mad. "I don't know why but I just have so many feelings bubbling up in me right now." He began to mumble. Mela was now considering smacking him if he didn't cut this nonsense out.

Why was Deku suddenly so forward anyway?! There was some kind of fire burning in his eyes.

- - -

Shoto was hoping the night would be as uneventful as possible. Though with Bakugo and Kaminari around, he wasn't sure if that was even possible. He wished he was back home in his bed, maybe with Ruka with him. Or at her place in her bed. Somewhere, er anywhere with Ruka please. He wasn't too sure there would be ghosts but then again, anything seemed possible these days. Maybe it was just the time of year where people seemed to get more spiritually aware or superstitious. He knew Ruka wasn't fond of these kinds of things and he could tell others were equally nervous or at least disinterested. Shoto had to fall into the category of disinterest but he could tell someone like Namie or Ayumi were at least thrilled to be out on such a gloomy, foreboding night.

As the bus continued along, Shoto thought about calling his mother but checked his phone. Of course there was no reception. Wasn't that a bit dangerous? He did trust the teachers but he wasn't sure how much he trusted his fellow students. Mineta in particular. When they stopped, he helped carry items the rest of the way while Ayumi-sensei led the way. Once there, everyone set the things inside, they were given things to wear. He made a face, not liking the idea of being som dress up doll but it looked like everyone else was more or less, going along with it. While the girls went off to change, he stood around with the other guys, most of them staying tight-lipped as they looked at their devil horns and black wings. When Ruka came back, his attention was quickly on what she might have on. He hoped she was warm, if not, he could keep her cozy.

Before he could ask about what she had on now, he had to get dressed up too. He couldn't help but notice a small bit of black wings under her cloak but stayed quiet, knowing he'd find out very soon heh. Shoto was about to head inside with Ruka before he felt something rain down upon them. He coughed and looked up to see a smirking teacher waving down at them. Shoto shook out the grey glitter from his hair and looked to Ruka. This night was very strange but he could make it work right? "We'll find a room and just hide away." He assured her as he held her arm and walked inside with her. When they came to a room, he let out a sigh. This would be good right? When Ruka showed off her outfit, he blinked. Ahhh was she supposed to be a demon? He didn't get the attempt at a fallen angel theme.

But to him, she looked good in anything, as well as nothing heh. Shoto grinned at her, finding himself rather eager to get her out of those clothes of hers. Yes, he could keep her very warm and distracted tonight. She would have nothing to fear when in his arms. "You look stunning." He smiled to her, a bit of fire spreading throughout his chest as he looked at his love. God, he wanted her. He held her close but his mood was dampered at the appearance of a blond moron. "We have a room, get lost." Shoto snapped. But before he could use his flame to give Bakugo incentive to beat it, Ruka stumbled back and pulled the hot-head with her into...the wall? Shoto hurried forward and banged on it but it wouldn't open. How the hell did that happen!? "Ruka?!" He called out, beginning to panic.

Letting out a loud huff, he decided to go look around and see if he could find out where she was. There had to be another place or another route to get to her right. Plus, to his knowledge, these kinds of places had to have a few ways to get in and out of hiding spots. Shoto began to hurrying through the first floor, asking only stopping to ask Momo and Ochako if they had seen Ruka or Bakugo. They weren't any help so Shoto continued to look around but found his head a bit fuzzy. He was getting more anxious and impatient but he wasn't worried for her safety, his thoughts were actually elsewhere, on her outfit. Ah, she looked so tempting. Bakugo better not get any ideas. But if he did anything, Ruka was sure to put to a stop to it right? He frowned and quickened his pace as he found a library and began to pace around. "Ruka?" He called out again. He began to move some books around, figuring maybe something would trigger some kind of trap. Or was he just going off what he had seen in movies? The boy moved over to the fireplace and yanked a dust covered Buddha and heard a click. Aha! A passage opened up behind the fireplace.

Would this lead him to his Ruka? Only one way to find out.

- - -

It was wonderful to see the students getting excited for this trip. She was sure she could reward Shota a few times, in a few places for his cooperation. Yes, she wanted to enjoy him in a spooky location. It turned her on, what else could she say? Shota probably didn't need to know about the on time she hooked up in a graveyard. No no he didn't need to know about that. Still, she was hopeful the night would be unforgettable. Kids these days were tied to their phones and tablets and it was time for them to enjoy the world around them. Not worry about school or anything else, but to have fun and make some memories they could look back with fondness. Ayumi fly off the bus when they reached the end of the road. Hizashi seemed confused but she assured him the walk wasn't far.

After tasking some of the students with items to carry, she flew ahead of the others to reach the old traditional castle. She settled on the ground and waited for the students and other teachers to file in through the trees. Ayumi felt another tingle of excitement as she eyed the pouch in her hands. Hmm? What did it want her to do~? She waved a hand as the girls went to get dressed. She was surprised she had something too. How interesting. It was very basic but it would add to the mood. Ayumi went to change too, her dress was flowy and had a single shoulder which then wrapped around like a scarf. Cute. Her dress had a strip of gold fabric around her hips and she even had white and gold dusted angel wings. Ha, she was hardly an angel.

Ayumi kept her witch's hat on though and went back out, in a white cloak as she saw the guys were now wearing something too. She let out a cackle at Shota. Ah those horns suited him a bit too much. She threw her arms around him and glanced to Uede for a moment and then to Shota. "Oh wait." She flew up and threw the powder out. A glimmering haze of grey and black rained on everyone and she le tout a laugh. "Behave and remember you're guests to these spirits." She warned everyone before she flew back down and almost landed in Shota's arms but resisted doing so. Hehe. She walked in with Shota while everyone fractured off to go in different directions. It was good people were partnering up of course, they'd have to do a head count at some point during the night to be extra safe though.

"What if I'm not wearing anything under this?" Ayumi teased Shota as they lingered in the foyer. "You gonna punish me?" Ayumi teased him as she laced her hands with his to prevent him from getting her cloak off so soon. Suddenly someone shouted for them and Hizashi came over to them and seemed eager to explore with Shota. Aw, how could she saw no to Hizashi? She floated a foot off the floor and looked to the two. "Well I suppose you guys wanna have your own fun tonight?" She tilted her head to the side, throwing them a suggestive wink. "Don't let me disrupt your guy-time." She giggled as she flew off and up the stairs. Ayumi floated down the long hallway and wondered how long it would take for Shota to track her down. Surely he could shake Hizashi soon and they could have some fun.

Setting her feet on the ground, the brunette walked over to a door on the left side of the hallway and twisted the door open, the doorknob fold to the touch. She breathed in slowly and entered to find a bedroom of sorts. She walked over and found a mirror in the corner. Rubbing the dust off, she looked at herself and spun around, enjoying the flow of her cloak against her bare lower legs. She stopped and thought she spotted something in the corner of her eye. Or was she imagining things? She walked over to the bed and removed her cloak and set it down on the bed before she sat on top of it. "Shotaaaa." She sang sweetly. Where could he be? Was he really going to spend all night with Hizashi-kun? Suddenly she heard someone running along the hallway. Expecting Shota, she stood up but saw it was Hizashi. "Hey, baaabe." He pointed finger guns at her. "Finally we're alone!" He grinned. "I told Aizawa I saw you going another way, so he shouldn't find us for a while." He strode over to her and sat beside her before sliding down on the bed, attempting to strike a sexy pose. Or something.

"Um...are you drunk or something?" She asked flatly. What was he talking about?

- - -

Denki was sure there wouldn't be any real pokemon around but the setting did seem like the perfect place for them to be seen right? Maybe even a Mimikyu might appear? But no that wouldn't happen heh. He was just giving himself more of an excuse to worry and whine when he needed to remember this was all just some crazy scheme Ayumi created and if anything happened, anything spooky, he was willing to bet it was her doing somehow. She was quite the trickster it seemed. Denki told himself again and again that this wasn't going to be scary or bad or cause nightmares. Heh. He looked over and saw Ruka looking a bit uneasy as he felt too. But it looked like Todoroki had things under control heh. He smiled to Namie, knowing in turn, she'd make sure nothing spooky harmed him either.

The ride was rather uneventful and Denki was content just holding onto Namie and enjoying their time together. The darkness was rather daunting so when they were told to get off, Denki let out a small noise of surprise. So they had to walk through the woods? Was that safe? What if there was some killer lurking around fo them? He gulped and walked out, carrying a few bags with blankets and pillows as they headed off to finish their trek. Once there, the girls went off to change and Denki found himself being handed some black horns and matching tiny, pointed wings. He looked to see Namie and the others back but he was a bit curious as to why she was covered up. Oh right, it was rather chilly out huh? But he was still wondering what she had under there. Oh yes, very curious.

Returning his focus to the items he had, he put them on without complaint unlike some other guys. He gave Namie a thumbs up. This wasn't so bad right? "Aww thanks, Namie-chan!" He smiled brightly, a few sparks coming out of his cheeks as he felt something sprinkle over his head. Denki cringed and coughed before he rubbed his eyes. What the heck? He craned his neck to see a gleeful looking Ayumi-sensei but he didn't think much of that. But it couldn't be good right? Hm. Maybe he'd ask her later what was the powdery stuff. Maybe it was something to keep them all safe? Yeah sure. He glanced over to Tenya who seemed morally against the horns and concept but he paid it little mind. The boy headed inside with Namie, taking a deep brave breath. Time to just go in and look around then and find a safe place to hide for the night.

That sounded like a plan to him! He stopped as they found a place to linger without anyone else around. His ears perked up when Namie invited him to see what she had on. "Woah, you look pretty tempting. How can I resist you when you look so good?" Yes so so good. In so many ways ehehe. "Your look: Super Effective." He laughed but suddenly found their moment disrupted by a freaked out Iida-san. Denki couldn't help but worry. Was there something around them?! A ghost?! He gritted his teeth and looked as Iida clung to Namie. "H-hey let go of her!" He began to protest. Denki didn't want to get kidnapped by a ghost either but Namie was very much off-limits and everyone in class had to know that by now! "Oi, Iida-san!" He protested further, letting out a whine, heart beating rapidly against his chest. Was this fear or something more?

When something crashed, the guy with the glasses just plucked his girlfriend up and zoomed away. What the fuck? Denki blinked several times, not even sure what just happened. How could his friend just do that to him?! That was so not cool. Denki growled, feeling a bit more frustrated for some reason. There was almost a fever coming over him but the only thing he could do about it was to find Namie. Naie who was wearing something so cute and pure...now with some hormonal guy. But Tenya wasn't like that. No no. Urgh. Denki threw his hands up and ran after them. "Stop!" He called out, feeling like a fool for just running after someone who had a speedy quirk. He ran around and began to look around, trying to see where Iida had gone off to. He wondered if she could somehow get away or if Iida was just too quick and strong. Gah, what kind of boyfriend was Denki? He was such a failure for not being brave and now for not protecting Namie-chan from Tenya's weirdness. He felt a stabbing pain his chest. He hated how weak he was. But deep inside he also hated how his mind was wandering to very...erm unheroic places.

He would find Namie and make her his again. Yes he would.

92111a19c8aef5b6d57f46873ad3d091.png

AiAi AiAi

As the early morning rays began to shine down upon the abandoned castle (er temple) Toshinori's eyes slowly fluttered open to reveal his deep blue hues though it immediately closed shut when the soft light filtered through the cracks of the window and straight into his eyes. Feeling his head shift to rest onto something much more soft and comfortable than the old bed he was lying on, Toshinori's eyes were met with the glorious sight of his beloved. Hearing her soft angelic voice brought a smile to his lips as he raised a hand to gently rest on her cheek, "morning love..." but upon feeling his entire body screaming at him in soreness, Toshinori slowly sat up confused. Eh, why did his entire body feel quite sore and well spent?

Looking down, he noted he was rather naked though looking over at the bright face of Mela, he knew the two had a lovely night together despite having spent it in a supposed haunted place. His mind reeled back to try and recall last night's events. There were bits and pieces of images flashing through his mind as he recalled entering the place with Mela...running into Midoriya Shounen and then what? Brows furrowing, he tried to think of what else happened afterward, but all he could get was a few flashes of his time with Mela...not like those were bad memories. No no, those were great. Though for some reason, Toshinori felt like he was missing a whole lot of last night and half were not pleasant memories.

Glancing over at Mela, he pulled her in for a sweet kiss as he ran a hand through her hair, "did you sleep well?" He asked her sweetly as he rubbed her back in a loving manner. Of course, he had no clue the things he has done to her nor the animalistic side he has shown her last night. He recalled having some great moments with Mela, but everything else was a fuzzy mess. Since when did he revert back to being Toshinori anyway? It was a good thing it was just him and Mela, hopefully, no one else witnessed this side to him. Giving his love a small smile that was hinted with confusion, he couldn't help but ask her, "um, so did anything happen last night?" Did he run into a ghost and lost his consciousness or something like that? Oh yes, where were the others at anyway? With that came a firm frown as he somehow felt a bit...negatively towards Midoriya Shounen for some reason. Eh, why was that?

- - -

For this night, Ruka definitely fell like she fell down from the sky and straight into a nightmare. Her night was supposed to be spent with Shoto at one of their places but with some unforeseen events, she found herself along with Shoto dragged into the little field trip. Of course, Ruka was hoping to salvage it and somehow enjoy the frightening night, but that proved to fail as well. For the moment she entered the place, she was separated from her boyfriend and falling straight through some trap door in the wall along with Katsuki. Yes, that in itself was a nightmare. Of course, Katsuki ended up saving her from the spiky traps that were awaiting them below...but that is beside the point here! The point is, Ruka had to endure being separated from her boyfriend and being stuck with Katsuki where they shared a rather odd friendship...but friends don't do this!

Ruka had no clue what has overcome Katsuki, but the boy was mad...madder than usual might she add. He was more aggressive and just strange. Getting rid of Katsuki proved to be rather...difficult as she was soon pushed into a corner and just when she thought the joke of his went too far...Katsuki proved to her again that no...he was definitely out of his damn mind. Thankfully, Shoto came to her rescue before Katsuki can even get his hands on her; why he would was something she didn't want to know the answer to. But nooo! Crazy and obviously possessed Katsuki just had to interfere again! Ruka was about to pummel the blonde and teach him a lesson as to why she was given black wings and not white when he suddenly spoke up...and why did he sound so damn serious and what was with those gooey eyes!?

Unsure of what Katsuki was planning, Ruka somehow felt like he was about to say some things that are not meant to be spoken and with that, she panicked...and once again fell through the wall. Oh yes, these walls definitely loved her. Loved swallowing her up whole and sending her into complete panic mode. If these ghosts had a human body, Ruka would have been gladly burning them and sending them back to their graves again...and again....annnnd again... along with Katsuki. Thankfully, her unfortunate fall down has ended up being her sweet haven as the ghosts decided that messing with the fiery couple would not end well for them. So for the rest of the night and well into the morning, Ruka was able to enjoy her somehow insatiable Shoto, not that she was complaining. Questioning a lot of things yes...but definitely not complaining when it came to Shoto.

After enjoying their passionate, very passionate, night together, Ruka was ko-ed into sleep with the sheer amount of need Shoto was expressing for her. She loved every single moment of it, but her body did have limits, unfortunately. When the morning light began to light up the once horrifying place, Ruka slowly woke up. Eyes fluttering open, she looked about the room silently as her hazy mind was trying to recall what just happened. Her body was on fire!...and so very sore. Groaning softly, she turned around to be met with Shoto's muscular chest. Well hello there, not a bad way to wake up. Smiling, she leaned into his hold and kissed his chest softly. Trailing her lips up to meet his, Ruka woke him up gently as she murmured out, "morning my King, still hungry?" She teased him lightly as she lovingly ran her hand through his hair. The night has been full of strange and scary happenings...but boy was she glad she didn't see a ghost!...right? Or was Katsuki the ghost? Because that was obviously not him...ah whatever, regardless, the night ended well and she was able to wake up with Shoto like this. So all in all, it wasn't thaaat bad...kinda.

- - -

The cool morning air with the soft rays of light filtering in and bringing light to the once dark and haunted place, Shota's eyes scrunched slightly as he heard the soft voice of his girlfriend calling out to him. Feeling a soft kiss brush along his neck along with her sing-song voice, Shota finally cracked his eyes open as he stared unblinkingly up at the ceiling above them. Where were they? And why did this room look like it hasn't been touched for years? Craning his neck down, he looked to meet eyes with Ayumi's playful pair as his hand instinctively moved to wrap around her softer body. His hand lightly ran down her back as he soothingly gave her a massage as he let out a croaking morning. Urgh, why did his entire body feel so heavy and sore? And this headache...it was as if he had something to drink a bit too much.

Not wanting to get up just yet, Shota simply tugged Ayumi up to have her rest on his chest as he kissed her forehead before sweetly kissing her lips. Some night? Er...right they were at the abandoned temple upon Ayumi's insistence and love for all spooky and whatever related things...and then what? Trying to recall last night's episode, Shota's brows furrowed as a thin line was set on his lips. Why can't he remember? Rubbing circles on her back, Shota finally replied as he told her, "some night...right." Sighing, he lifted a hand and rested it on his forehead as he was slowly beginning to have doubts. What the hell did he do last night and why can't he remember?

Glancing down at Ayumi, bits, and pieces of last night came to mind as he clearly remembered having his way with her and those were very enjoyable moments. Ah yes, he can't forget any moment with Ayumi...but then earlier memories past that were all fuzzy. He does, however, remember having a rather disturbing dream, or well it's basically a nightmare, of Hizashi professing his love to Shota and then some. Yeah...he rather not remember that dream. Shaking his head lightly, Shota glanced down at Ayumi as he cocked a brow, "found any ghosts last night?" Clearly, he hasn't...or has he? Urgh, everything was a jumbled mess in his head and whatever happened last night has obviously affected his memories too. Sitting up, Shota told Ayumi honestly, "what the hell happened last night?" Pulling her onto his lap, he placed a trail of tender kisses along her shoulders as he told her, "I, of course, remember our time together..." but the rest was well..history.

- - -

Last night was...mystifying. It was a wonder of its own and she honestly can't tell if it was all a dream or if it was a reality. Though one thing Namie was confident about was that anytime spent with Denki was wonderful and he proved to be quite the assertive and aggressive lover at times. Not that she minded of course. If anything, Namie found out she quite enjoyed this secret side of Denki, it was quite...electrifying. Hehe. Although there were a rather few bumps in the night as she found herself suddenly whisked away by a rather strange Iida. He was acting strange and his words and actions were by far...abnormal. It was clear that the boys were under something, maybe it was a little 'curse' or 'spell' that fell upon the males upon entering this place? Or something! She wasn't sure what it was, but it proved to make the night one to remember forever.

Getting rid of Iida was quite rough for Namie as she had no clue how she can outrun a speedy person like him, but with luck on her side (or perhaps it was more of an unlucky gift to her from the ghostly apparitions of this place) she was somehow able to get rid of the bespectacled male with a little push into the wall...and through it. She did briefly wonder if Iida was alright or not, but surely the tenacious young male was just fine. With that, Namie was able to fully enjoy her night with her boyfriend and boy did that prove to be a night to remember.

By the time it was well into the night, Namie was quite spent and having snuggled up into Denki's warm body, she found herself quickly drifting off to sleep her little angel wings slowly rising and falling with each soft breath she took. So when the new day broke and she felt the gentle rubbing that brought forth a sweet warmth that only she can receive from him did she finally wake up. Letting out a soft sound, she slowly opened her teal hues blinking dazedly as she tried to remember where she was. Looking to the side, she noticed Denki was wide awake. Smiling softly, she sat up and wrapping her arms around his torso, she kissed his neck before moving up to kiss his lips softly. Pulling back, Namie rested her head on his chest as she murmured out, "morning Denki-kun, did you sleep well? You were just amazing last night hehe." Her eyes shimmered with happiness and a bit of teasing as she recalled just how needy her lover was last night. Running her hand through his messy hair not really noticing her own tousled hair, Namie murmured out lowly, "did you still want...more?" Her eyes glimmered as she gave him a coy smile. She was still quite tired and sore from last night, but she wouldn't pass up a moment to have Denki to herself all over again.

- - -

Meanwhile in a larger yet somehow crowded room was a group of sleeping males and two tired looking females. Ochako and Momo looked exhausted beyond belief as the two girls were huddled together under a blanket by the wall with small walls barricading them from the nightmares that were the boys. They had no clue what happened last night, but just even remembering it was a shuddering moment. Though one thing the girls can agree on was that finding their classmates and teacher one by one throughout the place was more frightening than any ghost could ever be. Hizashi laid sprawled to the best of his confined abilities as he laid with his mouth wide open and a drool lazily trailing down his chin to pool on the floor as his bottom was raised at an odd angle while his hands and feet were tied up with chains courtesy of Momo's quirk. Then there was the silent and oddly still sleeping form of Katsuki as he slept quietly near the wall but once again in chains. Tenya was worse off as he was tied not only hand and foot but also his torso as he was tied to the bed snoring but of course, there was a large bubble coming out of Tenya as that was his form of snoring.

One by one the boys slowly woke up. Hizashi had a wonderful dream of lovely Ayumi-sensei but then there were bits of Shota that made him question himself quite a bit. The loud blonde snapped awake as he laid there wondering why his neck was sore and why did he feel like he just got hit really hard? Unsure, he sat up slowly and questioned why on earth was he tied up. Question marks were riddling his head as he sat there in a daze. Meanwhile, Katsuki...had a very strange dream. He recalled speaking and arguing with Ruka like always...but there was something else. Something he was missing and with that came a very inappropriate image of Ruka. Leaning against the wall, Katsuki blinked a few times. What? He sat there in a complete daze as his mind couldn't really fathom everything. He was so out of it that he didn't even register the chains holding him down. Then there was Tenya who woke up with a start. He had cold sweat running through him as he had an awful dream of Mineta-kun and what?! Why was he tied down!? Wracking his mind for anything, Tenya sat there fidgeting nervously as if Mineta would jump out all of a sudden. He remembers a rather confusing dream of Amamiya...but why? As all the boys sat there in confusion, the girls watched on warily. Just what happened last night?

...and where on earth is Mineta!?

Genkai Genkai

Noticing her Toshi was finally awake, she smiled down at him. "Hey darling." She said softly. On the bus ride back, she was hoping to get some more sleep but she was quite glad today was a day off for them which meant she could cuddle up more with Toshinori when they got back to his place. She watched him sit up and take stock of his surroundings. Was he as sore as she was? Probably heh. But it was worth it. Very much so. "Oh yeah, I slept great." She smiled after she broke from the soft kiss. After last night, she was pretty much in a coma. "You okay, Toshi?" He seemed a little puzzled. "Oh yes, last night~?" DId he not remember? Her heart sank slightly, was he feeling okay? Mela cupped the sides of his face when she noticed the slight frown.

"We had a good time last night." Mela assured him, feeling bad he didn't really recall the events that took place. That had to be a bit scary but Toshinori had consented, still she was hopeful he'd remember some of it in due time. Maybe it was this haunted place? Or had she imagined things too? "You were very good, in case you were wondering, love." She kissed his forehead softly. "We better see what the others are up to." She said as she helped him collect his clothes. "I am starving." Last night was quite tiring. Hopefully Ayumi-sensei had some snacks left over. Mela headed out once Toshinori was ready and back as everyone's favorite hero, All Might. Walking around, the castle seemed a lot less mysterious. She found the others in a large room by the foyer. "Hey guys, what's up?" Boy, everyone had a crazy night huh?

Mela looked to Deku who was restrained. He voiced a complaint about his face hurting but Mela could only force an innocent smile and pretend to be concerned, while dismissing his own worries. She glanced around, now worried about Ruka but she showed up with Todoroki. So she was okay? Good. Once Ayumi gathered everyone up, they all headed back to the bus and got on. Mela was more than happy to use All Might as a pillow, not really worried about anyone getting any ideas since everyone was still a bit out of it, in a haze if you will. Maybe she and Toshi could head back to his place and she could fill him in on what happened last night, of course she'd leave out Deku's meddling. it was pretty cleat at this point, something supernatural had befallen them. Once back at school, Mela woke up and headed off with her boyfriend to continue their Saturday without anymore interruptions.

- - -

When Todoroki came around, he felt very sore and almost hoarse. His whole body hurt. But what happened? He rubbed his face when he heard Ruka speak up. Huh? What was she talking about? Hungry? He was very confused and in the back of his mind, a fresh agitation for Bakugo brewed. Urgh. Why was he thinking of that loser first thing in the morning when he had Ruka here? But it seemed like they had done something last night. But what happened? He really didn't know and it felt very strange and unsettling to feel like he had blacked out. He didn't think he had anything weird to drink or eat. What could it be? He gave Ruka a puzzled look as he pushed himself up, wincing a bit. Shoto closed his eyes and thought about the nights and suddenly scraps of memories flashed in his mind. He remembered him and Ruka doing some things...?

But where was Bakugo's place in all this? "Something happened last night right...?" Shoto tilted his head to her, finding comfort in her touch. "I don't remember anything, we were exploring but then all I remember waking up." He frowned. "I remember bits but..." But if she was okay and he was okay, then nothing bad had to have happened. Smiling softly, he could at least tell he and Ruka did have a good night. "We better get you into something warm." He said, not wanting her to be seen in her state or get sick. "I'll be right back." He got up and got dressed in his uniform and headed off to search for the clothes the girls had on from yesterday. Returning with her school uniform, Shoto helped her get dressed since she was even more sore than he was. "I think we both need a lazy Saturday." Maybe enjoy a bath together?

Yes, Shoto was feeling rather drained and needed to recharge. It was clear the majority of their night was spent doing anything but sleeping. He smirked as a few more images flashed in front of his eyes. The pair headed back out to see how the other students were feeling. Shoto held Ruka's hand as they enjoyed a light breakfast of rice crackers and water. He was very hungry but he would get something when they got back to Ruka's place, no doubt. Maybe more sleep and a bath too. Shoto settled on the bus after the short walk and settled in his seat, pulling Ruka into his arms. already his eyes were closed as his body began to shut back down, "Love you." He muttered sleepily into her ear as they headed back to the city.

- - -

"Ghosts? Oh yes, I did find a few spirits." She laughed softly. It looked like Shota was as worn out as she was, but he had to be right? Though if anyone had contact with a ghost, it was Shota. He was practically possessed last night ha! She pulled her arms around him once they sat up and seemed to shake off a bit more of his tiredness. "Well last night...we just enjoyed ourselves." Simple as that? Well not really. But if Shota didn't remember HIzashi's antics then that may be for the best. "Like, a lot." She laughed, thinking back to how needy he was. "But I'd be more than happy to relive some of what we did last night." Oh yes, that spark was very infectious but she also remembered they had to make sure all the students were okay and none had gotten hurt. Hopefully Hizashi had sobered up so to speak, and handled that much.

Ayumi kissed along his neck a few more times, her hands rubbing his shoulders. "But that may have to wait after I get some more rest." She floated out of his arms, too sore to really move. She had to imagine Shota felt even worse. Ayumi smirked as she got herself dressed and waited until Shota was presentable too, before they went down and found the room where Ochako and Momo were stationed with the others. "My my my, I must say we all had a lively evening huh?" She put her hand to her chin, already assuming the source of this had to be that black powder. She'd have to take a sample back so she could research its properties. It had to be supernatural. "Everyone eat up, we're gonna head back once we've done a head count." Ayumi announced, clasping her hands together. What an adventure this was!

When everyone was accounted for, Mineta had been tracked down eventually, everyone got back on the bus, some looking a bit rough. Ayumi settled down with Shota after having collected some of the glittery powder. Mela cuddled up against All Might while Deku was resting his sore face against a window by himself. Kurotsuki and Todoroki were cuddled up together, as were Kaminari and Namie. It looked like Momo and Ochako were still catching up on sleep as well. Hizashi took care of the driving back through the dusty trail. Everyone seemed quite drained but Ayumi was mostly concerned about the effects people had suffered last night. It was very interesting and she was glad no one had gotten too hurt. Once they made it back to school, everyone disbanded to go their own ways, some went off to the dorms and others went to their own homes, ready to enjoy the comforts of their own beds, or perhaps someone else's.

- - -

Denki had some very intense dreams, like nothing he had ever imagined before. To be honest, he didn't know what happened but he was pretty nervous and hoping that whatever happened, had been not real. He didn't want to think ghosts actually existed. No no. That was crazy right. He just wanted to sleep a bit longer and enjoy the dreams of Namie flooding his brain. When Namie woke up and turned around in his arms, he opened his eyes, enjoying the real life Namie even more than his dreams. Yes, he could touch this one and hold her tightly. "...Huh? Was I?" His face scrunched up. He'd have to take her word for it. Trying to think a bit harder, Denki tried to figure out what exactly happened last night. His whole body was tired and achy. But why? What did he and Namie do last night and why couldn't he remember? Did he hit his head on something?

So many questions hit him at once. But when Namie asked if he wanted more, he blinked and blushed. "I...I actually feel pretty sore. I don't know if I can even move." He smiled weakly, feeling rather bad he had to say no to her lovely offer. He glanced around the room, still a little nervous about where they were. But last night, his fears seemed to go away at a certain point right? Why was that? The more the blond thought about it, the more he had to think the wild dreams of him and Namie, weren't a dream at all but were what she was referring to. His face turned red. In the deep part of his brain, he felt like punching Tenya in the face. But why? Tenya was a good guy. But still, there was a sudden, deep protectiveness in his gut, telling him to be careful around Iida-san. He pushed himself and noticed a lot of his quirk had been dispelled. Heh. He grinned to Namie. "Guess last night was super-charged huh?"

He slowly got out of bed and tested his muscles and limbs. "We better get going." He was eager to get back to the dorm and see Peachy and maybe enjoy some more time with Namie-chan, Leaning over, Denki kissed Namie, trusting that what happened last night had been very good for her. Her praise seemed quite good after all and he was always happy when he could make her happy. They got dressed and found the group and got a few snacks in their tummies before they were herded back toward the bus. Denki held Namie's hand and gave Tenya a hard look as they got back on the bus. He leaned his head against Namie's chest and let out a tired mumble. If his tiredness was because of Namie then it was very much worth it. He had to wonder if last night was a preview of more things to come tonight. He just hoped no spooks followed them back. No more scary things, just happy times with Namie please!

AiAi AiAi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back