Absence there's no good in goodbye, is there?

spookie

give 'em hell, kid.
full

"to have, to love, and then to part, is the greatest sorrow of the heart."

-xXx-

maybe that's true, maybe it's not. what is undeniably true is that i'm leaving rpn.

yeah, that's right... rpn's one and only token edgy emo kid is no more. if you'd like to claim the title, feel free. just know you'll need to earn it with plenty of angst and quality band references.

anyway, this isn't easy for me and i wanted to put it off longer, but it's for the best. my life is too much right now, and i can't focus on writing or roleplaying like i used to. so instead of killing countless roleplays by dropping out in a depression-induced haze, i've decided to leave with many great memories of staying up all night getting my posts just perfect.

to all my friends, i'll miss you. i really, truly will...

and i just wrecked my supposedly waterproof eyeliner.

you have been a light in this world of seemingly endless dark, and i doubt you'll ever know just how much you meant to me. i'd love to tag you all, but i fear i'd leave someone out by accident. if you'd like a chance to talk with me, pm me... i plan to log off sometime tomorrow, so there's still a bit of time.

what else is there to say? i've had the time of my life here, and maybe one day i'll find the strength and time to make a comeback. until then, thank you. thank you from the bottom of my broken heart for giving me a place i could hang out and be myself while practicing my creativity.

rpn will always be an amazing site, and one that i'll never forget. i never thought i'd leave, but that's just how it is.

in the end, spookie spook wasn't a roleplay account... it was a concept. for now this might hurt, but you'll find a way to carry on.

so long and goodnight.

p.s.
<3 much love from your gloomy emo friend, spookie (aka ash) <3

Shit man.....not another one.....I will truly miss you, I just wish you didn't have to go, but I'm not gonna stop you either. I wish you the best in your endeavors and that you will always be welcomed back here

I don't know what to say. I kinda wanna get all sappy, but, I mean, I KNEW this was coming. I hope you find happiness in all your new endeavours (if that's possible) and I hope you know you can always come back and talk to me...I'll even message you my gmail account. I'm sorry if this is our final goodbye. I just have a few more questions before you go...

A sad day for RPNation, We'll miss you, Now who will take offence in my blunt statements? Good luck out there in the realm of reality!

Omg...
Nooo! D:
Spookie...
I'm so sorry to see you go! But, if it's too much right now, then it's for the best. I hope you're okay, and I hope that maybe someday you can come back...
*hugs*

I actually teared up reading this. "Parting is such sweet sorrow" has never been more true. I believe I speak for all of us when I say we can't wait for your possible comeback. Goodbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back