Character Theory There's a knock at your door... It's your character.

Be honest... as of reading this, how screwed are you?

• Actually, I think it would be quite a pleasant visit. 😇

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • They may be a little mad, but they would remain respectful. We might even talk things out.

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • I'm getting absolutely yelled at. Verbally obliterated.

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • We're throwing down immediately, but I can take them/they won't kill me.

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I think I can at least outrun them. It's my only chance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't run, I can't hide, I can't fight. This is where I die.

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • I'm going to be pleading for a death that never comes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seduction???

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 7.2%

• Total voters
My most recently used character is a nonchalant boozer, he’d be pretty nice to talk to.

My character Mars would probably just stare at me and wonder why I put him through everything that he has gone through. But if anything we'd get along quite well and probably end up going out to stargaze for a bit :"3 and he'd show me his star powers lol.

Welp- Nightwolf Primal, Princess of the furybeast kingdom/empire, is gonna end me.

My current Character in an RP, named Rina Appler, who is a Water Mage in training, is at my door? This should go well...

Well, Archer is going to blow my head off because of my horrendous closet but he's harmless, I think.

Counts on the time she is coming from, Nina has two different time periods for her story. If she is her younger self I am about to be destroyed on the spot with out a chance. Older though she can be talked too but the outcome is up in the air there. I swear I love you Nina.

Oh, he'd rip into me immediately for everything I've done to him, but I think he'd panic once I started bawling uncontrollably. He's not used to screaming at someone who won't fight back!

There's a knock at your door. Oh, crap. The last character you roleplayed is standing on the other side. They're real, they are completely autonomous, and the worst part: They know who you are. They are acutely aware of everything you caused them, and there are no take-backsies.

How do you think the next ten minutes are going to pan out for you?
The last RP I had was with my family. Dude managed to evade death with stupidity masked as brilliance.

Anatase: She’s a little fake and conflicted, but she’s super polite and calm.

Nova: She’s super timid. I feel like she wouldn’t even be capable of doing anything to me, lmao.

Maximo: He wouldn’t kill me, in fact he wouldn’t even show up at my door. Quite introverted.

Serpentine: It would be a pleasant conversation, I feel. He’s a no-nonsense, brutally honest and calm person.

Chase: Loud, brash, mean, I feel like our interaction would end in an argument, lol.

There's a knock at your door. Oh, crap. The last character you roleplayed is standing on the other side. They're real, they are completely autonomous, and the worst part: They know who you are. They are acutely aware of everything you caused them, and there are no take-backsies.

How do you think the next ten minutes are going to pan out for you
im dead im going to fucking die being chased by a cannabilistic demon

(the last character i rolplayed was bob velseb from spooky month 💀)

The last character I can recall RPing, that is not a canon character from a fandom RP, is Ala'roth, my Orc-Elf ranger. The visit would probably be a little awkward at first, but at the end I think it'd be pleasant. I'd brew up some tea, and it would likely be me doing all of the talking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back