• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ [[ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ]]

hinode

๏ธฝ๏ธฝ๏ธฝ๏ธฝ

desktop-wallpaper-hidden-leaf-village-konoha-konoha-village-thumbnail.jpg

โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜​
hello everyone, and welcome to my search thread! ( ยด โ–ฝ ` )๏พ‰
i know i'm a little late on the bandwagon but i've recently become obsessed with naruto and would absolutely love to write in that verse! i'm currently still catching up on shippuden(currently on the five kage summit arc), but i have had pretty much everything spoiled for me so discussing plot points really wouldn't be a huge issue for me :3. that said, this plot that i have in mind is not 100% canon, i have no interest in following the canon perfectly and would rather take inspiration and creative freedom! romance will be 100% involved and i will say that i am looking for mxf with myself taking the female lead. i'm more than happy to take this to discord, should that suit the both of us better c: please, if you're interested, shoot me a message!

what i look for in partners
NO.1 - PLEASE BE 18 OR OLDER! also, please be willing to mirror posts and write at least three or more decently sized paragraphs! as mentioned before i won't hold you hostage to a super strict word limit and crazy expectations, but i do really love to have at least a couple paragraphs of juicy details and inner thoughts >:3 additionally! i have seventeen years of roleplaying experience and i can definitely hold my own in terms of writing and storytelling - i only like to write in lowercase ooc because idk...it looks nice to me :3
NO.2 - please be open to chatting, plotting, and gushing over our plots and characters! this is a huge part of the roleplaying process for me and i lose interest fairly quickly if there's not at least some sort of connection between the both of us. let's be friends and have lots of fun with this :3 let me know your interests, what you like and you don't like, your triggers, everything! please be open to communication and let me know if you like or dislike something i've said or suggested and i'll do the same.roleplaying is meant to be fun!!
NO.3 - i will absolutely not hound you to get out replies or talk to me, so please don't do it to me! everyone has lives, mental health days, and fluctuating inspiration! i am ghost friendly, though it would be nice for a heads up, and i will never harass you or be rude to you if you decide you're no longer interested. if you do ghost, you're always welcome back with open arms, and hopefully i can get the same grace

the plot

for years, the senju and the uchiha have been at eachother's throats. eternal rivals etched into the sands of time. the senju, 'clan of the forest', with deep ties to the earth around them, their will of fire, and the pursuit of peace through love. the uchiha, 'the fan to the flames', with their indisputable power of the sharingan, their pride and cloak of mystery, and the pursuit of peace through power. konohagakure, the physical manifestation of cooperation between the senju and uchiha, is living in a time of relative peace. the third ninja war has ended and though the nation is still picking up the pieces, the overall sense of relief that the pain of conflict is over brings an air of hope. however, this desperately fought for peace is threatened by an attack on konoha by none other than the ten-tailed beast. more fearsome and powerful than any tailed-beast encountered before. it's whereabouts, it's tendencies, and its potential for destruction was thought to have been something of a fable - nothing more. so when the ten-tails rampages through the village, destroying homes and killing families, the uchiha and senju are left with a difficult decision.

the sealing of the beast, a jinchuriki. but could one person, a child at that, be able to handle the raw power of the ten-tails? though they were still at odd ends and constantly bickering, they came to a decision. the uchiha and senju created the village together, they would save it together as well. a newborn female from the senju clan, a newborn male from the uchiha. the ten-tails was split in half and sealed into both children, making konoha the first village to be in possession of...two jinchuriki. our two characters will grow up together in passing as children, will attend academy together, and be put in the same squad as one another. however, just like their ancestors before them, they can't help but suppress a sense of rivalry. not only constantly in competition to see who's the better ninja, but who's the better prodigy. who's the better jinchuriki. unbeknownst to them, they carry the ultimate power once they truly work together and bond on the same frequency. five tails in each, combined to ten. along the line, much to their respective clan's chagrin, the two jinchuriki slowly become friends, which eventually evolves into lovers.

notes: alright so that's my little plot! obviously in naruto the senju clan is disbanded in a sense, but i thought it would be interesting if they managed to stay banded together similar to every other clan in konoha! im also aware that the 'ten tails' is actually the combination of all of the tailed beasts, so in this version i think it would be fair enough to make the ten-tails its own beast and the 'eleven tails' could be a combination of all ten haha! i would love for us to brainstorm together, worldbuild together, and form a more cohesive plot! i'm honestly fine with this taking sort of the same route as shippuden with the involvement of the akatsuki, but i'm more than happy to discuss any other villains or plotlines we may come up with! :3

Please message me privately if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back