• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Then Suddenly, Vampires - OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 I forgot to question in the forms whether or not anyone's character could become vampires. Can I consider the lack of a description of vampiric features to be a lack of permission, or do you not mind?

Oh i'm happy to either way. That is to say im happy for my character to become a vampire or stay human. I just interpreted it as 'hes not a vampire yet, so he has no powers' but if he does become a vampire, id edit that

Hi StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus , I'm thinking of creating another character for students. Do we have any limitations in creating our own vampire species? I was thinking of creating a new type of vampire, although it's mostly different in appearance. It's not going to be overpowered as well.

Such an interesting concept, for both Amanda's personality and vampirism!
Thank you! I was actually glad that you give freedom in creating different types of vampires. So I did put a bit of effort in doing something different. Happy that you liked it, and Amanda. She'll be an interesting character like Alexis too. Hope more people will join soon!

How gory can I get with my descriptions? Would torture be taking it too far? I also sorta had an idea that the cult was started as a kind of scam by my characters father but he eventually claimed he got a revelation from the deity turning him fanatical. Also being the leader of the cult he had a sort of harem from which one of the women was my mother but I would have no idea who. And maybe I had other siblings or half siblings that are living with their mothers that may have been born or after my character who he for some reason refused to meet. Maybe he chose to raise my character for some arbitrary reason or maybe he had feelings for the women who birthed me. Maybe somebody could play a sibling or half sibling of mine to create more bonds if they wanted.

If this is too out there though I can scrap it. Just throwing out some ideas I'll think more about the cult's main doctrines later.

Pestilence Pestilence Though it's not what I was aiming for, I don't think it's too out there; After all cults happen in real life and they get quite out-of-hand. I do want to warn against getting too detailed. Maybe hide it under tabs, with a content warning and terse summary of what will happen on one tab, and the actual content on the second.
Like this.

• !!! Contains Torture!!!
    In this post, (Insert name here) tortures (insert name here)

I think I'm going to throw out my original plan for Miss Dun and just ad lib her character 'cause I just reread her form and thought that it makes less sense now than when I wrote it and I'm having trouble coming up with words to describe what I want now.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Got it I'll mostly be skimming through it for the most part since I'll be focusing more on the cult members state of mind. Is the tab things bb code I sadly don't have much experience but I'm willing to learn.

StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Got it I'll mostly be skimming through it for the most part since I'll be focusing more on the cult members state of mind. Is the tab things bb code I sadly don't have much experience but I'm willing to learn.
Don't worry, it's the only BBcode I know, and it's pretty simple. Te following is the link to the tutorial.

Question. Is a face claim a must? Or could we just write down a detailed description?

DapperCharmer's question may have slightly answered this, so I do apologize if the answer is right there and I asked again.

Question. Is a face claim a must? Or could we just write down a detailed description?

DapperCharmer's question may have slightly answered this, so I do apologize if the answer is right there and I asked again.

As I've said, asking for clarification is always welcome. As long as everyone can get a good idea of what your character looks like, then it's good in my books.

As I've said, asking for clarification is always welcome. As long as everyone can get a good idea of what your character looks like, then it's good in my books.
Alrighty! Thank you very much. Although I ended up finding a good FC for her eventually XD.

Just threw one of 'em up so lemme know if I have to change anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back