• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Then Suddenly, Vampires - Staff and Student Handbook

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
  • If you don't understand what somebody else means, ask for clarification. There is no shame in it, and if anybody gives you flak about it then it is not your fault.
  • Hostility on our side of the fourth wall is needless. If you cannot discuss matters in a decent fashion then you are reprehensible.
  • Insensitive language belongs to insensitive characters. Ableist, racist, ageist, sexist, or otherwise essentialist language is prohibited from third person narrations. If you use it by accident, or if it's something that doesn't have connotations that are too bad, it can be excused, since many people don't know any better ways to phrase things. I won't hold it against you as long as I know it's an honest mistake.
  • Differences in style or creative ability are welcome here. Write script style, novel style, or anything outside and in between; Be as loquacious or laconic as you please.
  • You may not control another person's character, or make big changes to them without the consent of the roleplayer that made them.
  • You may make as many characters as you want, but it is suggested that you make more than one. Staff members and students alike are wanted, but students are preferred.
  • You must give your characters a relatively probable age. Nobody in this roleplay will start out as a vampire.
  • The order and timing in which characters become vampires will be largely determined by me, but I will always ask before announcing that your character will turn.
  • Please stay with this roleplay as long as you can, and do not permanently leave while your character is interacting with somebody else's.
  • If you have any other questions, feel free to ask and I'll answer when I can, and update the rules if need be. No worries, I'll let everybody know when the rules are updated, and the amendments will appear both in this post and in an additional one

Last edited:
One would not expect this school in rural Illinois to contain vampires. It managed not to for it's first decades open, under the name of Desmond High. But for it has been closed for years after only to become a charter school, now known as Lincoln Academy. But among the modern architecture and verdant trees, there will soon be a gradual, unexpected change.

Unroomed Students
Francis
Knott

Rooming Assignments
TBA

Staff
  • Vanessa Dun - Principal

Student Vampires
TBA

Staff Vampires
TBA

Last edited: