• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Them" Act One: "Rebellion", Scene One

Characters
Here

• Dawn by Senty resize.png
    Grey & Eric

Grey's reaction is nigh-instant. As soon as the bullets begin flying, the fox makes use of the wall of Agents and runs right over to Lana, a blue shield appearing around him and deflecting any bullets that manage to make it past.

GreyAngry.png

"LANA! KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN!" he shouts above the chaos at her and turns around with sword at ready, standing right in front of the Braixen to protect her. His shield fades away. "Remind me to deal with that penguin guy after this is all over!"

Meanwhile, I simply turn around in my seat and lean back. "Ah, the soothing sounds of war. I wonder how bad the body count's gonna get." I shift around to get comfortable. "Wish I had popcorn."

A content sigh escapes my lips.

"A fight would be pretty nice, but I'm not really in the mood for it right now. Not unless I had some good music..."

"awwWWWWWWWWWW YEAH"

I throw myself off the seat and zip around the rows of seats, soaring past the agents with incredible speed, plowing through the attackers with a flurry of kicks and punches, my body a blue and red and cream blur. And boy, do I laugh all the way through.

"AHAAAAHAHAAHAHAA!"

--

ERIC ART CREDIT: SentyPurr
    Eric Text HEX Color Code: #ff346c
    GREY ART CREDIT: HavocDusk
    Grey Text HEX Color Code: #00d8ff

Interactions:
    Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)
    Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Goons)

Annotation 2019-11-07 222821.png
original.gif

Remilia's eyes turned a blood red. There was a reason why she was in charge of the 'Scarlet Devil Mansion' one of her old names was the 'Scarlet Devil' and now she would live up to it.

Taking flight the Undead Princess activated her magic.
"Finally I was starting to get bored"
She complained out loudly before creating a spear in her hand, Gungnir.
giphy.gif

She would then hurl this spear and a few more at the guards skewering them like some sort of Olympic Javelin event gone horribly awry. Counting up the skewered fish Remilia decided to play a little game.

"Hmm let's see..It's 20 points for a headshot, 10 points for limbs and 100 points for the heart...Ah yes 100 points all around"

She continued her game for a while making short work of a few more of the guards allowing her dress to be stained with her signature red and live up to her old name.

"Aaaaaaand the grand total to the Great Scarlet Games Iiiiiiiiissss 15000!"

she would chuckle to herself quietly before swooping down and picking up one of the spears with the poor guard still attached and swinging the spear and guard into more guards knocking them over wearing a maniacal smile all the way.

e09ce6d79cd0ff9726c0a58092790a970ccd1ac6_hq.gif

Next she would move onto the filthy cretin known as Edmund.

Edmund was assaulted by the...girl she met earlier at the nurse incident. She appeared to have backed off a little because one of the poor boy's guards tried to ram her off but was ultimately consumed by her. He appeared to be a good way away from the girl which was good for Remilia for what she was about to do. She landed right near Edmund perpendicular to Cat and attempted to Spartan Kick him off the stage.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
Proximity: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb

Ike Plymont

“Oh I see! I’ll just go in the other room if you want......here I’ll sing along......I have a dream.....actually no I don’t they were shattered before I was born.”
Then some evil witch would mock him yet again before picking him up, threatening to drain him of his blood, “Do you what you have to do.....here’s a straw if you want.....I personally like Bendy straws but hey........I know my opinion doesn’t matter.” He would say as a goon sprinted on stage, attempting to ram Cat, “Get away from the boss!”

Benedict glanced at Alastor, something about him was just.....very unique
9AC9DF0E-ECB6-48A7-897F-0ED9E6980E77.jpeg
1575042061369.pngIke was well.. rather SHOCKED at how many people were just assaulting Edmund!! Personally, the demon saw Edmund as an innocent rebel, or... at the least... as weak and harmless as himself. He already knew how awful it felt to have... at least four people all at once trying to kill you. Ike gritted his teeth, and growled a bit, though it would be drowned out in the chaos ensuing.

“Ah.....Indeed mister Demon, I am the king of......this fiesta.” Benedict would say before shooting at a few of the masked assailants, knocking one down. “Ah.....Mister demon, tell me.....how are hells stocks? I’m planning......a little investment trip.” Benedict would ask, before noticing something out of the corner of his eye.....Ike.....”Ah! A big family reunion....indeed, Mister Ike, have a seat with me and mister demon.” Benedict would say before sitting down at the table that somehow appeared on stage. Benedict looked at Alastor and Ike, “Ah......teatime.”

Ike stopped from his little angry moment, now that Benedict had taken notice of him. The demon was rather surprised at the gesture of tea.. but.. if he wanted answers, he supposed he would just oblige...

The demon marched up onto the stage, rather timidly though. His tail was wrapped around his arm, he was looking down, his ears were pinned back. It was pretty obvious that he was frightened by the chaos going on. Not to mention the amount of noise, which sort of hurt the demons ears. They were rather sensitive... But he needed answers!

"W... WELL... Benedict uh... I can tell you, Hell's stocks are fucking amazing... a-at least in m-my universe that you r-ripped me from, Hell has some of the b-best economy of any dimension to exist... uh... n-no tea for m-me though...."

It was rather hard to sound tough when you're trying to yell over a turf war of sorts.

"B-but I d-don't know if I'd be able to show you h-he-"

Edmund was assaulted by the...girl she met earlier at the nurse incident. She appeared to have backed off a little because one of the poor boy's guards tried to ram her off but was ultimately consumed by her. He appeared to be a good way away from the girl which was good for Remilia for what she was about to do. She landed right near Edmund perpendicular to Cat and attempted to Spartan Kick him off the stage.

Ike was cut off as Remilia landed on the stage, and kicked the poor little Edmund. He squeaked, taking a few steps back. GREAT! SCHRODINGER AND REMILIA!! Wonderful. Perfect. Just what Ike needed. Just what that weird German doctor he met ordered. A can of whup-ass from not one, but TWO people who wanted to kill him!

Mood: Terrified and stressed
Health: Not high, but perhaps scared enough to almost pass out
Actions: Trying to talk sense into Benedict

Mentions: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
Interactions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

As Eric and Remilia made short work of the rest of the guards, there would be a long silence.......the Agents stopped and looked around at the bodies, most of them shrugged them off, they’ve seen worse. Except for one Agent
8B9CA998-8F24-467E-8DB6-A291854A8582.jpeg
“Oh God......” she would say as she looked around at the carnage, putting a hand over her mouth as the other Agents began to dispose of the bodies, she was clearly distraught as she walked over to the theater seats, sitting down with her head in her hands.
@Open for interaction
61003692-EC60-4773-977D-E0F123B69A98.jpeg
“Crybaby....” Madam Mayor would say before gleefully looking at the bodies, “Uh oh! I think they messed with the wrong........people.....” she would utter with pure joy.
@Open for interaction

Edmund would turn around as Remilia attempted to punt kick him, accidentally getting her shoe stuck in his mouth, “Oh geez this is all my fault.....” he would try to say properly as her shoe bobbled around in his mouth. “I would call a dentist but my insurance kicked me out ten minutes ago.....”
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Benedict would look at Ike intently, nodding judgingly as Ike blabbered on, “Ah.......we’ll see what happens next, indeed.” Benedict would say in response to Ike’s request to not have tea, After Josh poured Him a cup, Benedict would look out towards the audience seating, as more Agents burst in, spreading out to help with the results of this attack. Then to Edmund “Ah.....Edmund, this revolution will cease effective immediately.” He would say as he got up from the table, staring the poor boy down.
52C94EEA-9F63-46C1-BA48-1777EC1A54C3.jpeg
“N-no! I’m not scared of you!” Edmund would say as he stood up, quickly enough to find himself facing the chamber of Benedict’s pistol.
5E846533-0086-4E23-B8A4-60EDE02719D4.jpeg
“Ah ah ah......the prophecy says that....you are the most evil thing created.” Benedict would say as Edmunds cartoon face puffed up with rage, “PROPHECY! YOU POINTED AT ME AND SAID I AM THE SCUM OF THE EARTH NOW! WHAT PROPHECY!......oh I’m sorry......hehe.” Edmund would say immediately as Benedict was now giving Edmund “The look.” The look that people see before getting fired. Ah, then Edmund promptly screamed at the top of his lungs before jumping out a nearby window.
Benedict would look around, before noticing Eric, “Ah! Agent Eric, very good fighting, that fire will indeed add a smoky taste to the meat, overall......very nice.” Benedict would say before looking at Grey, “Mashed Potatoes.....what happened? You will indeed taste sour.”
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Everyone Everyone
Birb Birb

Related image

Cat watched as Edmund - the pathetic specimen of the man - threw himself out the window in what has got to be some form of protest. She looked around and noticed a number of bodies, almost all of them dead or KOed, and then looked at her own made corpse.

"Damn, i'm losing my touch!"

She then noticed one of the Agents was, unlike the rest of the agents, distraught and seemingly horrified. She frowned and walked over to said Agent.

"Pretty good and brief fight if I may say so myself," she said, keeping her tone casual, "you okay there? You seem a little....disturbed...."

Dark-Souls-3-guide.jpg

Soul of cinder

Condition: normal
Names: Agent Lisa, Agent Apa
Species: Presumably human
.Subjects show considerable talent
.Third party requires further study, possible possession
.On rare occasions both subjects with act exactly the same.

Name: Classified
Species: Classified
. Classified

Name: Agent Kent
Species: Android
.Possible insanity, subject has talked to himself on multiple occasions
.Agent Kent cannot be used as a microwave
.Subject has shown considerable technological knowledge

Name: Agent Commander
Species: Metal Suit
.Subject is known for his lack of the ability to speak.
.Took 8 Agents to sedate subject
.DO NOT PROVOKE
.DO NOT PROVOKE
.DO NOT PROVOKE
Interesting. Unlike the others, Lisa Theola the second and Apa Yonmae have been put into the same...category of sorts. The mentions of this third party of sorts were somewhat intriguing, might even explain the somewhat out of place behavior. But that was not his main focus surprisingly. It was the one apparently known as commander. but before he can think of approaching this so-called individual, a boy with...cat ears, came up to him.
"I doubt you could fit into the suit. I don't think you could wear it over all that armour? It doesn't look like it comes off anyways. What's with the sword? It's all curled up like the tail of a pig. What's your name? Do you even speak? You're so quiet. Maybe you're one of those main characters in those fps games where they don't talk at all."

Schrodinger was curious about this armoured man. He was definitely not human. Who wears armour that is partially on fire? That is completely illogical. Hopefully he had a nice personality that would amuse Schrodinger or he would move onto more ambitious targets.
@Laix_Lake
Does it look like he cares about the thoughts of some cat person? The soul of cinder can even make out half of the things he is trying to talk about. What is this FPS nonsense? And of course, he doesn't speak! He is a manifestation meant to only guard the flame, act as a trial, and kill off any undead who even considers entering. Speaking is literally not on the agenda for any of this. The soul of cinder would simply stare at Schrodinger before moving on with the rest of the group.

His arrival is marked by the introduction of another one of those tiny creatures, this one apparently being some sort of leader. He paid attention to the rambled mess of speech. As for the immediate fight that broke out due to some...boy, he was in a state of uncertainty over the ridiculousness of the situation. It was only when the fight has ended where he began to move towards the mayor, as she is called. He then proceeded to point at her before mimicking the action of writing and pointing to where his mouth would be, repeating the actions in an attempt to ask for a writing instrument and some parchment of some sort.

He wishes he was back at the kiln of the first flame.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @anyone_at_all.

Last edited:
Madam Mayor would smile as the fiery figure started to point at his mouth and make different hand signals.
ABF8EE77-75A0-4EAC-8868-208C7DD7A9DD.jpeg
“OOH a mime! Yes!” She would say before throwing out her hands, making a dramatic facial expression before making it look like she was trapped in a box, not making a sound as she pressed her hands on the invisible walls around her.
She would then keep her weird face as she grabbed out in front of her, pretending like she was pulling a rope, moving toward the Soul of Cinder like she was a sideways mountain climber. Once she reached him she would stare at him in character before pulling out a clipboard with a piece of paper attached, and a “Them” black pen. Handing it to the guardian before “Grappling” back down towards where she originally stood. “What do you need mister fire man!” She would say with her usual huge smile.
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

View attachment 652776
The Agent kept looking down, “The Sir made it sound so easy.......but this isn’t what I signed up for.....who are you?” She would say as she slowly looked up, her face clearly stressed and confused
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
"Oh I'm one of the new Agents! Catherine. You can call me Cat!"

She started to smile widely, as she thrust her hand forward.

"First day on the job and already so MUCH excitement! I love this job!"

The Agent glanced at Cat with a hint of slight confusion and shock, before slowly grabbing her hand and shaking it,
30511D5C-AA15-4C49-8B93-0A322903524C.jpeg
“Agent Scarlett, Archive Department.....I’m glad you enjoy your job.....” She would say before glancing back at the busy crowd of Agents near the theater exit, “At least one of us does.....”

"Oh don't be such a sourpuss! Besides this is my first day, eventually the rigorousness of the job will bear down on me like a weight from hellllllll!!"
She smiles even wider.
"You're so lucky! You have a department! I have no such thing!"

Scarlett slightly smiled before speaking again
BC746D60-4C8C-420F-9CFE-E3A4FC476F49.jpeg
“Hehe, oh it will.....everyone’s depending on you guys.....but from the bloodbath you guys caused.....I think you’ll fit in just fine.”
She then answered in regards to Cats department statement.
“Mhm....it’s a verrrrry fun job. We document and write reports about literally......everything. Tomatoes, the president, how many pebbles are in the park......” she would state in a bored tone before continuing, “But It’s better than being on the front lines, too bad I have to come here anyway though.....I can’t stomach this.”

Scarlett slightly smiled before speaking again
View attachment 653362
“Hehe, oh it will.....everyone’s depending on you guys.....but from the bloodbath you guys caused.....I think you’ll fit in just fine.”
She then answered in regards to Cats department statement.
“Mhm....it’s a verrrrry fun job. We document and write reports about literally......everything. Tomatoes, the president, how many pebbles are in the park......” she would state in a bored tone before continuing, “But It’s better than being on the front lines, too bad I have to come here anyway though.....I can’t stomach this.”
Image result for terra nova maddy

"Then why don't you quit? Unless of course you can't!"

Scarlett smiled and nodded left to right
0DBC7027-66F2-4EB5-AC3A-6A059942D255.jpeg
“I love being an Archivist don’t get me wrong, it’s just, I prefer the more tame missions you know? I usually document civilian activities, but with the.....utter chaos that Edmund caused, the Archivists are being run thin. Besides, once you’re an Agent, you’re in this for life, unless you get fired...but, we prefer to not talk about that.” She would say with a rather ominous tone, her eyes glancing elsewhere, like she was reflecting on something...
“Anyways, I need to head over to the scene unfortunately. Gotta document the carnage.....I could use an assistant if you don’t mind.”

Scarlett smiled and nodded left to right
View attachment 653419
“I love being an Archivist don’t get me wrong, it’s just, I prefer the more tame missions you know? I usually document civilian activities, but with the.....utter chaos that Edmund caused, the Archivists are being run thin. Besides, once you’re an Agent, you’re in this for life, unless you get fired...but, we prefer to not talk about that.” She would say with a rather ominous tone, her eyes glancing elsewhere, like she was reflecting on something...
“Anyways, I need to head over to the scene unfortunately. Gotta document the carnage.....I could use an assistant if you don’t mind.”
"Documentation souunds tedious and boring but hey we can chat to lighten the load!"
She smiles broadly as she follows Scarlet, "so where exactly am I? What do you call this planet? Are you guys even human!?"

Scarlett looks at Cat as she asks her questions before the Agent pulls out a camera, adjusting it as she answers, “You are in the grand “Benedicts Fancy Hotel.”! It’s the finest hotel in the city. The Sir wanted to make you guys extra comfortable they say, but personally I think he just likes to brag.....I wouldn’t blame him, have you seen his house?”
Scarlett exclaimed as she finished setting up her camera, “What planet are you on? Um.....Earth. I thought it was obvious.....as for if we’re human......that’s classified information, I know I know! Sorry but I don’t want the Sir coming after me anytime soon, no one does.”

Annotation 2019-11-07 222821.png
19448.gif

"My poor shoe.."

Remilia complained as she watched the pathetic kid jump out a window next time she saw him she would skewer him like shishkebab.

"That was awfully easy"

The Undead Princess scoffed looking over the dead bodies and walked up to the Mayor as she was walking up she paused picking up a couple of bodies and relieving them of their blood.

"If this is our threat I'm sure me and my team can easily wipe them out in one night...Although my team isn't here so probably two nights at most judging with how much blood I have to hand. You seem to be a very vicious fighter. More vicious than you look as a matter of fact. You must care for this organisation of your a lot."

The Mayor looked at the fiery man, holding up one finger and smiling really big before pointing at Remilia, indicating: “Just one moment.”
She looked at Remilia.
3C4B43A3-710F-495E-AD5A-325629E94DC8.jpeg
“Yes Indeed! That little GARBAGE PILE Edmund is usually super easy to catch-kill and repeat! Until the E.L.P popped up and started demanding “Freedom” and “Liberty” and all that.” she said regarding the Edmund comment.
“Of course I care about this company! “Them” protects our cute little streets and stops people like Edmund from ruining our lives!” She would say with a huge smile, her smile was so big.....it looked like she was hiding something, or not.
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Scarlett looks at Cat as she asks her questions before the Agent pulls out a camera, adjusting it as she answers, “You are in the grand “Benedicts Fancy Hotel.”! It’s the finest hotel in the city. The Sir wanted to make you guys extra comfortable they say, but personally I think he just likes to brag.....I wouldn’t blame him, have you seen his house?”
Scarlett exclaimed as she finished setting up her camera, “What planet are you on? Um.....Earth. I thought it was obvious.....as for if we’re human......that’s classified information, I know I know! Sorry but I don’t want the Sir coming after me anytime soon, no one does.”
"Ahhh, he seems to be quite scary, yes, indeed." She starts to twirl her gun absentmindedly and picks her teeth, specifically her fang.

D7B24C8A-07D4-4FA9-A34A-429F97184F48.jpeg
“Mhm....the Sir is.....well, the Sir.” She said before leaning close to Cat, “Best to speak good things about the Boss out loud......they’re watching.” She would say as they approached the scene before being swiftly stopped by another Agent.
82FDFE9D-D91A-44D5-BA7A-52966035DA5C.jpeg
“Yes, right away.” He would say into his headset as he walked up to Scarlett and Cat, “Identification Agents.” He would demand.
“Agent Scarlett, Archive Department.” Scarlett would repeat monotonously as she pulled out her badge....a black leather wallet, flipped open to reveal a picture of Scarlett, along with various information underneath, and above it, the “Them” insignia in its classic gold cursive.
“Agent Cat is my assistant, she has full security clearance.....as you already.....um......know.” She would say awkwardly as the guard gave Scarlett a questionable look, but let them proceed
After the guard let them proceed to the area by the blown-up doors, Cat and Scarlett would see a ghastly sight, the doors, blown off their hinges, a goon still alive strapped to a chair yet suffering a gunshot wound to the knee, and what could only be described as absolute obliteration to the front lobby.....Agents collecting and disposing of Agent and Goon bodies, a sleek black “Them” car driven through the front door, and crates of TNT currently being investigated.
Scarlett pulled out her camera, “Oh...Oh gosh okay, it’s okay.......time to get to work.” She would say before turning to Cat, “Are you ready?”

Agent Mustache Wax
The Force Commander
Actions: Checking on Benedict
Actions: Investigating
1573937130751.png
FC.jpg
"Edmund... has goons? Disturbing, most disturbing." ( Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch )
Wax dusted his suit off, clearly surprised by that Edmund actually tried something.
Well, no use crying over spilled tea. Wax would have loved to blast some of these goons, but alas... it was a bit too late for that.
First things first, though. Wax carefully approached Benedict.
"Sir, I trust that you are unharmed from this sudden assault by our greatest foe?"
Wax's hands were behind his back, his weapons away.

The Force Commander looked over the combat scene way too late.
Frustrated, the mute Astartes folded his arms and took it all in. From what he heard, there was someone named Edmund.
And he was out for revenge. The Force Commander knew full well that somehow, sometime, he was about to get dragged into the midst of it all.
Well, no use crying over spilled milk. The Force Commander walked over to one of Edmund's downed goons and carefully studied the body.​

Azaz-- Rhombus popped outta nowhere and helped Wax dust the latter's suit off.
"Hmmm....." Rhombus inspected Wax's suit. "Yep. You're clear."
"Was I late for something?" He asked everyone around them, including Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch, whom he looks at with excite. "Hahahha! I'm always late. A trick question."
Rhombus then pats off the dark feathers off of his suit, on his shoulders.
"Sometimes I get bird wings. Sometimes, dragon wings."
He then shifts his attention back to everyone.
"Y'all looked more fucked than me after Michael sent me crashing!" Rhombus commented on everyone's messy appearances jokingly, before laughing again.
Suddenly, in mere seconds, he was next seen standing beside Sir Benedict, as if he had teleported very silently, without a trace. Rhombus bends himself, lowering, getting his face closer to the not-so-fine gentleman, before he began whispering.
"Do you need my services now, old friend?"
He gets back to his normal posture.
"Even though I don't wanna use what I can use, nor do what I can do, while being near your presence..." Rhombus explained something mysterious, that only he and Benedict could understand. "... Because honestly, you frighten me sometimes. Just, sometimes. Wink, wink. The Lord of Terror... Frightened."
Yes, he said Wink, wink.
Rhombus then watched Wax approach their boss. The not-as-fine-as-Benedict person asked a question.
"He's fine. Jeez, do you have a lot of worry-warts here, Bene?"
Btw, Rhombus is still sweating in his blood-red, $20, 50% discount department store suit.
"Man, it's so hot in here. Y'all got any cooler?"
He started fanning himself with his hands rapidly. Then, something falls out from his blood-red suit. A sheet of paper, possibly a document, with a fair amount of crumples and folds.

> Grab the sheet.

Ike Plymont

Edmund had left. The chaos had died down... The demon stopped panicking. And then looked at... BENEDICT.... The demon growled a bit and picked up the tiny tiny man by the shoulders and held him up to eye level.

"START E-EXPLAINING YOU TINY- FUCKING- UGH JUST EXPLAIN WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!!!"

He began gently shaking the tiny dapper man. He looked like he was beginning to sweat in fear and confusion... poor poor demon boy. He didn't even care how this looked in front of Alastor, he needed answers!! Very soon!!

"S-start talking already w-why on earth have you ABDUCTED people for this!!! ARE YOU M-MAD- OF COURSE YOU'RE MAD!!"

Mood: Worried and panicked
Health: Fine
Actions: Interrogating Benedict
[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

Mentions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @AnyoneOnTheStage
Interactions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
Notes: Didn't use the font for Ike yelling, it would have been impossible to read.

Drossel noticed everyone calm down, her cannon retracted, she would look at the human, making sure he wasn't injured. Drossel tried to focus her parameters on making sure he was alright. Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

The Force Commander would see another goon on the ground, still holding his gun, an obvious bullet-wound to his side.
IMG-1243.PNG

The Commander would also notice that the assailant was alive....barely.
"What are you staring at Buckethead." He would force out of his mouth, every word riddled with pain. "Just leave me be before...before...they take me away."
A notification would then be heard from behind him. Indeed a new clean phone would be resting on a seat behind him, the screen would read: "Alert: OOI nearby.", whether the commander saw this or not, another Agent would approach the goon, ready to take him away if the Commanders business was finished

Benedict would look towards Mustache Wax
IMG_0823.JPG
"Ah ah ah, no I am not, Edmund is still alive, and that hurts me..." He would state before pulling out his walkie talkie, "I need patrols on Edmunds trail immediately...block off all bridges, redirect all funds to my account, and....." He would demand before Rhombus and Ike would begin to interrogate him.
Ike would be tackled by a nearby Agent after his...episode, resulting in him being pinned on the ground.
292A052C-0433-4B72-B477-F71E7189169C.jpeg
"Don't touch the Sir Agent! We're doing everything we can."
"Ah...indeed, my skin is....quite sensitive...Indeed."
Benedict would say before calmly pacing offstage, walking towards the crime scene as an entourage of Agents followed closeby, "Ah....what a mess indeed."
As Benedict approached the crime scene, you all would get another strange feeling, a desire to follow the dapper boss rather than deal with the Agents watching nearby, especially Ike, who now had a Fanclub of three Agents in close proximity to him.
Benedict would walk past the guard, as well as all of you...to which you would see Agent Scarlett, standing tall immediately at the sight of you all.
1DE3D323-C817-420F-9EA4-BC79F9EFDC53.jpeg
"Greetings Agents, I'm Agent Scarlett of the Archive Department, I have documented everything here and submitted the files to the Archives so you are good to go..." She would say, trying to avoid eye contact with Benedict, "If you need anything....I'll um, be standing around-I MEAN WORKING!" Scarlett would immediately fix herself in a moment of embarrassment, REALLY trying now to avoid Benedict's gaze. "The errr......goal is to figure out what exactly happened here, and in what order did they happen."

Time to get to work

.Check-in counter: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B RedLight RedLight Sleek Sleek Birb Birb darkred darkred
.Front entrance/Crashed Car: FoolsErin FoolsErin GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
.Mysterious Crates: ManyFaces ManyFaces Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss @Sir Benedict
.Captured Goon: QizPizza QizPizza Hexxy Hexxy Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Tibb-E Tibb-E

Attachments

• IMG_0823.JPG
    IMG_0823.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back