• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Them" Act One: "Rebellion", Scene One

Characters
Here
Ike Plymont

Ike would be tackled by a nearby Agent after his...episode, resulting in him being pinned on the ground.
292A052C-0433-4B72-B477-F71E7189169C.jpeg

"Don't touch the Sir Agent! We're doing everything we can."

SOMEHOW, in ALL OF GOD'S GOOD EARTH, Ike managed to get tackles by the few agents. HOW!? YOU ASK!? I can't answer that.
1575769541359.pngThe demon fell to the floor, as the what, three agents?? Piled on top of him. The demon actually squeaked... like you know, a squeaky toy, as the air was forced out of his lungs from the impact. Great.

"ACH- O-OK OK GEEZ-"

Ike slinked from under them, and stood up. He brushed dirt off of his suit and huffed in embarrassment.. great... that happened in front of just about everyone. He felt small and stupid... but he felt like that a lot recently, so it didn't make much of a difference.

As Benedict approached the crime scene, you all would get another strange feeling, a desire to follow the dapper boss rather than deal with the Agents watching nearby, especially Ike, who now had a Fanclub of three Agents in close proximity to him.
Benedict would walk past the guard, as well as all of you...to which you would see Agent Scarlett, standing tall immediately at the sight of you all.
1DE3D323-C817-420F-9EA4-BC79F9EFDC53.jpeg

"Greetings Agents, I'm Agent Scarlett of the Archive Department, I have documented everything here and submitted the files to the Archives so you are good to go..." She would say, trying to avoid eye contact with Benedict, "If you need anything....I'll um, be standing around-I MEAN WORKING!" Scarlett would immediately fix herself in a moment of embarrassment, REALLY trying now to avoid Benedict's gaze. "The errr......goal is to figure out what exactly happened here, and in what order did they happen."

Time to get to work

Ike decided... MAYBE he should just follow Benedict and ask things later. He really didn't... being crowded by a bunch of very small whatever the fuck Benedict's species was. But, he didn't have time to ask questions, as the group was approached by Agent Scarlett. Ike loosened up just a bit. But he was still too frightened to really approach Alastor or Kent again.

It seemed they had to investigate... great... wonderful... well guess he had to get working then. Ike WAS a working man after all. Perhaps... and this was a silly thought but, perhaps the front check in counter would have answers! The demon walked over, curious to see what might be in store for him.

Mood: Frightened and confused
Health: Might have gotten a bruise from being tackled to the ground
Actions: Heading to the check in desk
[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

"HOH! Are you alright, frail child?" Azazel (apparently, this is Rhombus' real name), the Devil, asked Ike whom just got tackled by a few of the Agents. "And hello again, fancy people."

H̛͖̤̥̭͖͚͖̣̘͎̯̝̪̘͎̳̹͕ͬ͌͒̃̆͛ͬ̒́͞͠A̵̛͑ͫ͐͠͏̻͙̗͍̗̻̻ͅH̴͕̲̱͇̣̰̝̖̰͍͆̈́ͨ̓ͤ͛ͭ̈ͭ̊̆ͯ̽̀́͟͞͠ͅĀ̏ͤ̋̄͐̚͏̢͈͙͔̯̼̲̮̪̻H̬͕̼̰̞̪̳̘͓ͥͭ̈ͥ̌ͥ̏ͣ̒̅̈ͦ̋ͨ̐͌͡͠Ḩ̶̭̜̟̖͕͎̹̯͚̥̪̪̠͕̍̅͌ͦ̍A̴̡̛̯͍̺̩̭͍͆̈́̋̊ͪ̿̍͋̈̃͐H̿ͮ͗͋́͌̑͛̃͌̈͒͊ͯͪ͋̈́̚͏҉̵̨̲̳͓͙͔͖͇̝̲͍̺̗̬͇̝̻͚̻͠ͅA̛̰̩̤͖̥̰͔͈͇̰̙̝͕͍̪͚̯̒͂ͫ̀̊̀͘͝H̛͕̱̗̲̖͇͆ͫͮͩ͘A̭̭͇̰̬̫͚͕̟͚̭̟ͣͤ̊̃̽̈̽̏͌͌̎̑̏̿̀́̚̚͜ͅH̨ͦ̋̈ͨ͑̿̂͊̂̓̒̀̍̾ͩ̋҉̧̥̖̗͙͇̯̪̻͖͟͢Ã̷̩̤̫͕͔͇̼̱͈͕͔̱̖͇͕̣̹̭̓̔̏ͪ̉̂͢Ḥ̲̹̫̙̺̠̹̠͔͉͎̖͇̞̆̌͂̅́͢͝͞A̛̛͇͎͈̜͇͑͒̍̐ͧ͒ͅ H̛͖̤̥̭͖͚͖̣̘͎̯̝̪̘͎̳̹͕ͬ͌͒̃̆͛ͬ̒́͞͠A̵̛͑ͫ͐͠͏̻͙̗͍̗̻̻ͅH̴͕̲̱͇̣̰̝̖̰͍͆̈́ͨ̓ͤ͛ͭ̈ͭ̊̆ͯ̽̀́͟͞͠ͅĀ̏ͤ̋̄͐̚͏̢͈͙͔̯̼̲̮̪̻H̬͕̼̰̞̪̳̘͓ͥͭ̈ͥ̌ͥ̏ͣ̒̅̈ͦ̋ͨ̐͌͡͠Ḩ̶̭̜̟̖͕͎̹̯͚̥̪̪̠͕̍̅͌ͦ̍A̴̡̛̯͍̺̩̭͍͆̈́̋̊ͪ̿̍͋̈̃͐H̿ͮ͗͋́͌̑͛̃͌̈͒͊ͯͪ͋̈́̚͏҉̵̨̲̳͓͙͔͖͇̝̲͍̺̗̬͇̝̻͚̻͠ͅA̛̰̩̤͖̥̰͔͈͇̰̙̝͕͍̪͚̯̒͂ͫ̀̊̀͘͝H̛͕̱̗̲̖͇͆ͫͮͩ͘A̭̭͇̰̬̫͚͕̟͚̭̟ͣͤ̊̃̽̈̽̏͌͌̎̑̏̿̀́̚̚͜ͅH̨ͦ̋̈ͨ͑̿̂͊̂̓̒̀̍̾ͩ̋҉̧̥̖̗͙͇̯̪̻͖͟͢Ã̷̩̤̫͕͔͇̼̱͈͕͔̱̖͇͕̣̹̭̓̔̏ͪ̉̂͢Ḥ̲̹̫̙̺̠̹̠͔͉͎̖͇̞̆̌͂̅́͢͝͞A̛̛͇͎͈̜͇͑͒̍̐ͧ͒ͅ

Azazel let out a distorted laugh upon hearing Ike squeak like one of them rubbery toys.
"Entertaining! Very entertaining." Azazel complimented while clapping his hands.
Suddenly, as the frail child escaped the clutches of the fine Agents, he began patting the dust off him, while looking grumpy.
Azazel reappears behind Ike, out of nowhere, helping the latter fix himself.
"Ashamed, possibly? Worry not, rookie. No one here is relevant." Azazel tried cheering Ike up, smiling grimly. "Life has more confident moments than embarrassing ones."
"Bene! I'm getting bored. Have me do something." Azazel called out to Benedict, as he left Ike alone, and will probably forget about in 5 seconds.
"Make the only demon here helpful. I'm the only demon, yes?"

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

bored.PNG
He would look out from his spot after the battle seemed to subside greatly...it seemed that the agents and other people seemed to handle the fighting well enough so he would stand up and look over to
Drossel noticed everyone calm down, her cannon retracted, she would look at the human, making sure he wasn't injured. Drossel tried to focus her parameters on making sure he was alright. Jeef_jones Jeef_jones
Drossel would find he was perfectly fine...aside from the mostly missing arm but that's how it was during their first meeting so he was completely fine. Although, after some of the othes began chatting with the agents and others, the seemingly leader of this whole operation was leaving, and with the sudden urge to leave he would walk over to her "I'll try and get some tools from...someone around here after we finish this, but I get the feeling to be able to have freetime for that we might have to finish this" before being put at seemingly the front entrance, well then let's get started. He would first glance at the crashed car, before getting closer and inspecting the car in general first on the outside, before if the inside wasn't to ruined he would try the doors to investigate inside
Interacting: Hexxy Hexxy (Drossel) Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Car hecking around with)​

Dawn by Senty resize.png

Eric

"Thank you, fancypants!" I beam as I press my cheek up against Benedict's after his generous compliment. "All in the day's work! But if you're gonna make me your dessert, you'd better prepare me right, Patchy." I pat my chest. "Brisket is a no-no, because thinner Typhlosions like me have veeeery little meat in our torsos!" Then, I pat my thigh. "But our thighs, they're the best source of juicy meat no matter the size of the Typhlosion! Use cinnamon and cinnamon only as a spice- oh, and the dish better be exciting, or I'll be very angry~!"

I pull away and clap my paws together.

"Physical contact aside- I know your skin is sensitive, sorry aboot that, Hatty- we should get to work! Oh, what fun working with you all will be~"

After that, I follow the others and meet up with Agent Scarlett. After her report, I turn to Lana, knowing darn well she followed.

"Okay, Lana! Here's the deal. You're gonna help me interrogate one of our new friends!" A kind paw reaches out and pats her on the shoulder... although she is taller than me, so it's a little awkward blushblush. "I promise you won't get eaten again if you listen to me!"

--

ART CREDIT: SentyPurr
Text HEX Color Code: #ff346c

Interactions:
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Benedict)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

Mentions:
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Scarlett)​

• Interaction: ManyFaces ManyFaces Thepotatogod Thepotatogod PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (@Crate Gang)

The meeting began, but was surely cut off immediately as someone in orange overalls bursted in and started attacking the area.That ain't good, is it? I immediately have Lisa draw out the THEM Pistol assigned to her as well as her own crossbow. It should be easy to explain why she would know how to operate the gun. They both have triggers, except one is lighter than the other. Apa would then stand in front of Lisa and activate Barrier, protecting them both from any stray fire that comes their way. Considering that the current assailant, a tiny man, about the same height as every single knowledgeable Agent that they've met save for the newbies except that the person named Edmund was wearing orange overalls and armed with bombs.
    .He was quickly disposed of before I got a turn in. Good. I didn't wanna waste Apa's mana too much.

As the conflict slowly died down, we were then instructed to 'get to work'...Not entirely sure what to do though. There's quite a lot to explore here. Mainly the crashed vehicles and the unidentified crates.

I have them.both head for the crates, just to see what I have to deal with...

Lana

As the shooting and fighting continued, I stayed close to Grey as I put my paws over by head. I shook in fear as everything continued. Everything became a blur as o tried to zone everything around me out. It worked and suddenly I found myself in the middle of an interrogation. Eric reaches out to me and pats me on the shoulder reassuring me I wouldn’t get eaten again. I look at him nervously as he said that.
“I really hope you’re right... but interrogation...? I don’t think I’m qualified for something like this at all. All I know is how to hit people over the head with my stick.”

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Dawn by Senty resize.png

Eric

"Perfect!" I clap my paws together in delight. "You'll be a wonderful interrogator!"

I skip off in the direction the captured goon was taken, looking around to find any Agents who would give me a briefing on what we're oh so kindly interviewing him for. Oh, how I love making new friends!

--

ART CREDIT: SentyPurr
Text HEX Color Code: #ff346c

Interactions:
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

En route to captured goon ( Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch )​

2X0JJnyy1G2mOY-0dDTphHu4IihVU4IGJx0eud6q-PgDVKJAtLtPBxhtD_EX7NAed4H3U0wF9E_dby75Cs1OTm2XmGCEOoZnnrtO98lfIzMZrZ1v6XE_6SSGCHHFHY6suu2gfmRv

Oq75PuYLL3ckGieuc5df3Tc54ud0SUdbKyFd7RfcAldNeKbCgxuirFNRkUwMF4YOOChHLAJK7RbPVbPT90qUrsrROwVgRQNuX_aDai2Yn2uGW4dnM_SqioymiaSmukQG1-6-o2Zi

Frank Castle stared down the auditorium, everyone immediately being pushed down to the area by the strange “agents.” It only was met by the door opening and a VIP arrived. Someone they needed to protect so to seem? A bubbly mayor who seemed excited for everyone to follow her toward a hallway to get their “equipment” which was a suit specifically tailored for the occasion and a pistol.

Too much information could be potentially found about him and his past, if whomever was watching hadn’t already found out potential information about everyone here already.

He decided not to take the suit and just take the other equipment instead.

He still hadn’t found out who was said “Sir” but his guess was only good as anyone else’s. He’d find out soon enough.

He grabbed the “THEM” walkie talkie and slid it on, keeping it close.

A pistol wasn’t exactly his ideal weapon but he’d use it for now, taking one and looking up at the mayor “You’re saying we don’t have to purchase ammo for this?”

"Interesting, an endless supply of ammo. "It should suit him fine for right now at least. But the mayor wasn’t all who she seemed, she got mad at the fox like creature for not taking a gun at all and suddenly got mad which caused the fox to be dragged away to who knows where.

Suddenly Frank’s walkie talkie went off.

“Alert: Possible E.L.P activity is what Frank potentially paid attention to.

“Who are the E.L.P?”

Frank didn’t hesitate but something didn’t seem right here.

Perhaps this was all a setup to trap the agents around them. But he’d still follow to clear out the area if he had to.

As soon as Frank settled into the auditorium, the big boss came out: Sir Benedict.

They had been recruited to take out some man named Edward, his enemy apparently.

Frank was just was going to ask questions before the door busted down and several shots rang out along with agents firing as he growled.

The chaos died down as soon as it started. Edward was gone.

Frank eyed the demon on stage interrogating Benedict, the man that abducted all of them to chase down this man named Edward. He had a lot of questions and there better be some answers from the man on stage.

The check-in would have to wait, he had questions.

He pushed himself on the stage eyeing Benedict "I need answers. What's really going on?! Why us?!"

On stage with Benedict
( Birb Birb darkred darkred )

>>>>> ( Heading to Check in)
@2Bornot2B @Aesop @Sleek @Birb @darkred

[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #bbbbbb; font-size: 12px; margin:auto; center; font-family=Verdana; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; [/class] [class=Operative] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/645539636352909323/1.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 5px solid #333333; color: #fff; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #eeeeee; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; [/class] [class=Basic] font-size: 14px; color: #000; [/class] [class=Image] border: 4px solid #333333; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tabs] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/645539636352909323/1.png'); background-size: cover; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=title] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/645539636352909323/1.png'); background-size: cover; color: #fff; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #eee; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Profile) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} Combat) (show tabs2) [/script] [class=Dialogue] font-size:16px; color: #33cc33; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
INQUISDORES (Goetia, G.)
[/div]
[div class=Operative]Reaper Operative S099-6350-7851
[div class=Board]

[div class=title]SERAPH-099 Samael[/div][div class=Image]
9f50cd37a1f41578609a13289abeab08.png
[/div]

PHYSICAL CONDITION: Optimal
MENTAL CONDITION: Aggressive
COLOR: #33CC33
FONT: Neucha

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Profile[/div][div class=tab]Combat[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"][div class=Basic]INTERACTIONS: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (Goon)
MENTIONS:
GROUP: Hexxy Hexxy Tibb-E Tibb-E

Interestingly enough, according the phone’s scanner, the pistol did have an infinite ammunition capacity. Some space-time manipulation technology that was beyond Samael’s understanding, most likely. The SERAPH wouldn’t complain so long as it operated without any complications. He returned the phone to his pocket and tucked the pistol into his belt as he watched the Mayor became...hysterical. Samael made a note of the mental state of the Mayor as she screamed like junkie hopped up on more drugs than their system can handle, showed bipolar tendencies, physically abused a fox-like creature, and detain said fox-like creature. She was one to look out for. If others in this "Them" organization were equally insane while they have the technology to create weapons like their pistol, Samael wouldn’t be surprised if his target was the organization’s head...though that remained to be seen.

After several moments of observing the others in the group, the agents guarding the room began to herd everyone through the set of double doors into an enormous, ornate auditorium. It was a security nightmare if Samael had ever seen one, with all the possible entrances, exits, and unguarded vantage points. It was near impossible to find a place where he wouldn’t be placed at a tactical disadvantage with his current options, but Samael had to make do. He took a seat near an exit and away from the others, as the lights dimmed.

Keeping half of his attention on the exit beside him, the SERAPH watched as the curtains on the grand stage pulled open and revealed another one of those creatures standing at a pedestal with a penguin beside him. He proceeded to deliver exposition on the situation, noting an “Edmund” who was a supposed threat.

Samael would’ve preferred it if he had more information, but the sounds of gunfire and explosions ring out. The sourced appeared to be from outside the main door, but there were no target confirmations. The SERAPH brought his rifle up to his shoulder just as the door was breached and armed hostiles began pouring in. The Agents and the hostiles engaged in a firefight, filling the air with bullets. Samael himself began opening fire on the Goons, putting bullet after bullet through their heads as they flooded in.

He paid little attention to the stage until Edmund appeared and confronted Benedict Cucumberpatch. The leader of the main threat showing themselves was a decision of idiotic proportions, but Samael wasn’t going to complain about the swift execution of an enemy. The SERAPH made his way towards the stage, with the tide of hostile dwindling. The next moment, he found that Edmund has escaped. Neither disappointment nor frustration filled Samael as he realized the fact, only a mild annoyance. It would only be a matter of time before the target was eliminated; they only missed the easiest opportunity.

With the gunfire dying down and clean-up operations commencing, Samael performed a quick reload before moving towards the area past the breached doors. The familiar sight of carnage filled the entire room, between the corpses, destroyed front door, and potentially live explosives. It would’ve been convenient to have Abaddon handle the explosives, but Samael assumed the "Them" Agents had some EOD personnel on hand. As the others rushed to take care of various aspects of making combat assessments, they appeared to leave one captive Goon untouched.

While Samael wasn’t particularly specialized in interrogations, he had adequate knowledge of how to extract information from uncooperative subjects. He approached the restrained Goon and drew the "Them" pistol. Samael dug the barrel deep into the Goon's forehead, enough for it to be more than uncomfortable, [div class=Dialogue]"Let's make this easy for the both of us. Tell me what I need to know, and you won't die,"[/div] Samael continued on as if the Goon already agreed, [div class=Dialogue]"How large are your operations? Personnel count, facility sizes, organization structure, associated organization. Don't skimp on the details. I'll give you another question to think hard about while I'm at it: How did you organize this attack? I want names and addresses. The more details you give, the less appendages you'll lose."[/div]

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT:
Seraph HK-N720-H “Nakir” 7.20x50mm Rifle
The heavy configuration of the standard issue Nakir assault rifle produced by Seraph Manufacturing. It is chambered in 7.20x50mm FMJ in a 40 round drum. It's advanced recoil compensation system and electronic firing system makes it one of the most accurate and reliable rifles in production. Underslung is a three-round revolver-style 20mm grenade launcher, while a VCOG smartscope and secondary red dot sight sits on top. (hk-n720_nakir__baseconfig20.jpg)
Seraph GE-S25 “Samael” 25mm Autocannon
A chain driven autocannon designed to be wielded by an mechanized suit. It fires 25x85mm depleted uranium armor-piercing discarding sabot rounds out of belt fed 100-round drum mag at up to 500 rounds per minute. The rounds this weapon fires are sufficient to punch through armored vehicles and cover short of 2 feet of concrete. The amount of firepower this weapon packs is offset by an impossible amount of recoil for a human to control and incredible weight, such that even Samael can only practically wield it with the loader arms of his SABRE exosuit. Attached to the weapon is a red dot sight, compensator, laser sight, and flashlight. (ge-s25_samael_35.jpg)
Smart AI “Psychopomp”
Psychopomp, otherwise known as “Psycho” is Samael’s assigned Smart AI. It was originally a standard AI optimized for running combat simulations and proposing optimized tactics real-time. After Samael’s recruitment into the Segadores, Psycho has been altered to serve the Segadors, informing Samael on the targets assigned to him by the Segadors and leading him to complete objectives in ways that complete objectives of the Segadores.
SABRE Exosuit
Specialized Assault/Breaching Reactive Exosuit, or the SABRE-class exosuit is a heavy exosuit optimized for assault and breaching tactics. The suit is composed of an underlying techsuit and the armor plating that goes over the tech suit. The suit comes equipped with two heavily armored Combat Loader Arms built specifically to wield the GE-S25 Samael Autocannon. It has a Secondary Armored Tactical Visor that provides ultraviolet, infrared, and sonic sensors that allow Samael to maintain awareness of his surroundings even when visibility is obscured. The SABRE is also (sabre_exoskeleton_19.jpg)
POWERS:
Eye of the Reaper
When Samael was recruited into the Segadores he given powers to assist him in his new job in the form of the alien Eye of the Reaper that replaces his left eye. This eye also enforces the contract between Samael and the Segadores, which prevents him from divulging information on the Segadores to any person with insufficient clearance or from attacking any Agente de la Inquisidores. It looks identical to his original eye except when he uses his powers, during which the sclera will turn black and the iris glow icy blue. Over use of certain abilities will cause Samael's eyes to bleed a black fluid. (reapers_eye_156.jpg)
Foresight of the Reaper
A relatively basic and stereotypical ability of Reapers, Samael is able to see the True Name and remaining life force of a person, as well as instantly recognized targets marked by the Segadores. A person's remaining life force can be used to approximate how much longer they have to live, but is by no means an exact science. This ability will not work on immortals. If Samael or a person in his vision would die or sustain a lethal blow within the next six seconds there is a slim chance that Samael will be able to foresee it and react accordingly.
Hindsight of the Reaper
When faced with a being that has killed within the last 24 hours, Samael is able to determine the cause of death and the instigator of said cause of death if no unnatural cause obstructs it. This ability will not work on beings he has killed himself or on those who have died as the result of non-human causes.
Glare of the Reaper
Anyone whom Samael intentionally stares at will feel an overwhelming sense of dread and imminent death. If they do not freeze in fear, they will run away blindly, rendering them vulnerable. A person can only break free if their will is greater than Samael's or if Samael looks away.
Piercing Gaze of the Reaper
Arguably the most powerful ability from the Reaper’s Eye, Samael can fire “spears” of invisible energy towards anything in his vision, punching through anything short of three inches of titanium. This requires no physical movement on his part, allowing him to kill without moving a muscle. However, beings not marked for death cannot be directly affected by this power, so Samael often has to be creative with its use.
SERAPH Augmentations
All SERAPHs are provided extensive and invasive augmentations to ensure their combat superiority. These augmentations can be divided into three broad categories: Hardware, Wetware, and Manaware. Hardware includes cybernetic and implanted enhancements, Wetware includes genetic biological enhancements and will only list the effects of the modifications, and Manaware includes any form of magical enhancement.
Hardware
-Spinal Neural Interfaces
-Direct Neural Interface
-Auxiliary Neural Interfaces
-Titanium-Tungsten Skeletal Implants
-Integrated AI Matrix Suite
-Superconductor Nervous System Package
-Cardiovascular Regulator
-Hormonal Regulator
Wetware
-Greatly Enhanced Muscular Density/Regeneration/Recovery
-Enhanced Stem Cell Production
-Enhanced Immune System
-Enhanced Metabolism
-Enhanced Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex
-Enhanced Pain Threshold
-Enhanced Cardiovascular System
-Retinal-Inversion Stabilizer
-Robust DNA Replication
Manaware
-Oculus Aquilae - Eagle Eye
-Obscuras Animae - Covered Soul
-Magistri Tempus - Master of Time
-Loricatorum Pellis - Armored Skin
-Ut Obscurum - To Make Obscure
-Sanitatem - Healing
-Si Metus - Intimidation

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
As everyone began to do their jobs, Benedict tapped Madam Mayor on the shoulder
4F26F156-8B19-4C60-A5FB-F67DBC40F331.jpeg
“Ah! Madam, I believe our daily round of Scrabble is in order.”
F3C0318D-4E29-4EE0-8833-D794CD934A4C.jpeg
“YES! OH HI!!!!!!! YOU'RE ON!”

Benedict and the Mayor would then proceed to play Scrabble in the middle of the crime scene​

Just as the investigation began, and the scrabble match intensified, an agent approached the Sir and whispered in his ear before Benedict turned to you all,
3162BEF0-D9BC-41CC-9163-6C084D17B155.jpeg
“Ah, Agents, farewell.”
And with that, you all saw black.

You all slowly awoke in a heavily armored van of sorts, your peers being escorted out by armored Agents into what seemed like another Hotel area while each of you were given another letter.
Inside the hotel was a large luxurious main lobby, with another bar and lounge section, and a set of stairs leading to what would be assumed as your rooms, the only other thing to see was a back door off to the right, with a sticky,greasy letter laid in front of it, was it for you?
The only person you recognized was the Mayor, standing behind some sort of shop near the side wall, standing there with her usual smile,
8DEC808C-F93B-4E5E-B930-8BB8A1444013.jpeg
“Madam Mayor OPEN FOR BUSINESS!”
You all would eventually read your letters after you were dumped inside, taking note that there were no Agents in sight.
“Agents, A lead has been found in the case, Front doors, 6:00 PM, cooperation is highly advised.”

And with that you were free, you could hang around with your fellow Agents, Explore the fantastic metropolis outside, Go to Madams store? or not read the letter by the backdoor. Good luck Agents, remember 6:00.....

@ everyone​

Last edited:
Ike Plymont

“Ah, Agents, farewell.”
And with that, you all saw black.

You all slowly awoke in a heavily armored van of sorts, your peers being escorted out by armored Agents into what seemed like another Hotel area while each of you were given another letter.
Inside the hotel was a large luxurious main lobby, with another bar and lounge section, and a set of stairs leading to what would be assumed as your rooms, the only other thing to see was a back door off to the right, with a sticky,greasy letter laid in front of it, was it for you?
The only person you recognized was the Mayor, standing behind some sort of shop near the side wall, standing there with her usual smile,
8DEC808C-F93B-4E5E-B930-8BB8A1444013.jpeg

“Madam Mayor OPEN FOR BUSINESS!”
You all would eventually read your letters after you were dumped inside, taking note that there were no Agents in sight.
“Agents, A lead has been found in the case, Front doors, 6:00 PM, cooperation is highly advised.”

Ike looked at Benedict as he said that final line, confused, and still panicking a bit, before blacking out.

The demon awoke in the van, jolting awake with wide eyes. As his vision adjusted, he looked around at the agents in the van, and some of the others who had ended up at the head quarters. He slouched back, sighing, slowly beginning to remember what had happened... well... not really, since he didn't know what knocked him out...

As the van stopped, everything was a bit of a blur.. from being handed the note, to being prompted off the bus, and then being forced into the hotel. He seemed sort of out of it as he tried to process the situation. Any attempt to interact with him until he read the note, would probably result in a nod, whether or not the question was a yes or no one.

And with that you were free, you could hang around with your fellow Agents, Explore the fantastic metropolis outside, Go to Madams store? or not read the letter by the backdoor. Good luck Agents, remember 6:00.....

Once Ike read the note, he shivered, finally piecing together what was happening. He looked over at Madam Mayor's... weird... stand thing... it then also clicked in his head that Schrodinger was probably... somewhere.... great....

He folded the note and put it in his pocket, pondering what he could do...

Mood: Nervous
Health: Good condition, a bit shaken up though
Actions: Trying to figure out what happened
[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

Mentions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
Interactions: None, open for interaction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back