• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Them" Act One: "Rebellion", Scene One

Characters
Here
View attachment 646789

Prologue

You all wake up in an elaborate hotel room of sorts, the room is decorated with a black and gold art-deco design and littered with antique baroque-style furniture and a grand chandelier above the bed. No matter who you were, you were confused. As the ambient jazz echoed quietly in the dimly lit room, you would immediately notice something at the foot of your bed. A sleek black card of sorts, the sheen glistening softly in the light, labeled "Them" in gold cursive. You would all read it, for you all had a feeling that you had to read it...like someone was watching. The card read as follows:
"Meeting will be soon...look on the nightstand Agent."
Again you all had an urgent feeling to look on the nightstand...the feeling like something bad would happen if you didn't. On the nightstand was a sleek black phone, with "Them" in gold cursive lettered across the back of the bulky black case, a message would appear on the screen..."Security Clearance Engaged.". And with that, the locks on your doors would click, and you would all be free to explore, you could look around your rooms, or go in the hallway outside, or whatever you desired to do, the only clue to your whereabouts being your new slick phone.

For those of you who would venture out of your rooms, you would find a long hallway decorated in the same style as your room, and just as mysterious, There would be a little leisure area at one end, the large room filled with more furniture, a pool table, a massive grand piano, and a bar, at least that's what you saw with the naked eye....The other end, however, would be blocked by two...small, strange-looking people, talking into a headset.

292A052C-0433-4B72-B477-F71E7189169C.jpeg
"Agents have woken up."

1DE3D323-C817-420F-9EA4-BC79F9EFDC53.jpeg
"Yes, area is secured for now."

Where were you? who are these strange people? Are you alone? Well, It's time to find out.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
RedLight RedLight
Sleek Sleek
Birb Birb
darkred darkred
FoolsErin FoolsErin
GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
ManyFaces ManyFaces
T The Man With No Name
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun
Nightwisher Nightwisher
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
QizPizza QizPizza
Hexxy Hexxy
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
Tibb-E Tibb-E
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

1573925958130.png
Gyrus sat up, this wasn't his room in the room of swords, so he was really worried about what if they just sent him into a realm at random? what if he was separated from syl and tori? he looked got out of bed, first checking his arm. Yeap, he still had the arm he built retracted on his arm, so for now although he was only with one arm he could retract it out in a time of need. He looked around until his eyes locked onto the foot of the bed, at the strange card with "them" written on it, well at least this place didn't seem like it was going to kill him yet at least, then as he read he looked to the night stand at the shiny sleek black phone, before turning it on and quickly doing a run by of it's features, otherwise he would just be walking around with a phone he didn't know what it did. Afterwards he got out of the bed and looked around his room to see if he could find anybody else, before heading out into the hall and spotting the two strangely dressed people, maybe they could explain the situation to him? he approached them and...man they were short "Um excuse me but where am I? what realm is this?"
Interacting: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Catherine Giovanni

Cat had woken screaming at the top of her lungs, and looked around in genuine shock and possible horror. She remembered thinking, oh shit oh shit, oh shit, I've been kidnapped! I've been kidnapped! Then the compulsion came, a most unusual complusion, she noticed a black card with the words "Them!" written on it, and grabbed at it, which instructed her to look into the nightstand, where a sleek black phone with "Them!" "What the flipp!? Where am I?!" Then there was a click as the doors disengaged as the words "security clearance engaged" was scribbled on the phone. Curiousity overwhelmed her and she found herself walking into an eloborate hallway and two small looking cartoonish looking men. "Aliens! Was I aducted by aliens!?" She said aloud!

What the fuck was going on?!

Meanwhile......

Batman

"
Alfred! Alfred you there!?"

Batman looked around at the rather quiantant hotel room that he found himself in. He had already found the phone and the card, and his security clearance was already engaged. "THEM!" It sparked a chord of famliarity with him, a faint memory of some past event. He immediately got to work. This was not the first time he has been kidnapped. He was used to it by now. But it was the first time his kidnappers haven't left him restrained. The fools. First: himself! Batarangs? Check! Cowl! Check? Batsuit! Check! What type of Kidnappers don't keep freaking BATMAN contained. Alfred - Not a check! At least he thought so. Wherever he was, he was certian it wasn't Gotham. BREAD! Not a check. They stole his freaking bread! (I know this is an old joke at this point but damn it I will milk it until I come up with another one!) They stole his bread, but did not steal his gadjets? Seriously?

"Intriguing place this," Batman muttered to himself as he sweeped his blank white awesome eyes across the wealthy jazz-infested room, trying to discover it's bloody secrets but first..... he shall have ..... HIS .... CUP OF TEA!

Indeed!

But then the Dark Knight realized as he gazed around. There is no cup of tea! The bastards did not give him a cup of tea! CURSE YOU THEM!

On a serious note after scanning the room and searching it to the best of his ability (and he is freaking batman, you know the best of his ability is pretty much the best) and testing his new phone to the best of his ability.

He .... less walks out the door .... and more suddenly appears in the hallway by the two security guards, just in time to register the young man's question .... how does he do that?? Not even Batman fanboys know!

And with his deep, gravelly, he says the most awesome words you can possibly imagine.

"Ditto!"

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (the Leader) Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (the kid that stole my first post spot! >:()

Last edited:
"Where in Sam hell am I?"
Tiberius walked around the room after he checks out his new phone. He looks around the room, finding nothing really interesting, minus his field kit which wouldn't open for jack. Carrying it around and going unequipped seems like the only option for him. A burning sense of curiosity now consumed him, and he leaves his room and makes his way down the hallway. He elected to head to the leisure area, knowing from his work experience that two people looking like government agents are the last ones you'd want to mess with.
"What is this place? A hotel?"
He looks at the doors, reading their numbers before concluding they are rooms for guests as well before picking up the pace. The whole experience was almost... dreamlike: Tibs felt a bit dizzy as he walked and going down the hall was like walking through viscous liquid. He did, however, like the decor of the place and kept note of the design features. He pushed on until he reached the leisure area, and gawked at what there was. So far, a nearby set of black couches with a gold trim looked the most promising. A minute later, he found himself sunk a bit far into them, briefcase next to him, and in a sort of existential crisis

• GreyNeutral.png
    Grey

Waking up with painful migraines in a place he doesn't recognize has become a staple of Grey's life.

"Uuggh… my head..."

He sits up on his bed and looks around, his paw rubbing his temple. The last thing he remembered were seeing those weird agent-looking guys as soon as he came back from that Digital World place and... and...

GreyPensive.png

"You've got to be kidding me..."

GreyAngry.png

"I JUST GOT BACK!"

The fox sighs in frustration and buries his head in his paws. Overwhelming, unrestrained frustration. "Maybe I shouldn't have followed Fortuna into this mess after all..." He then looks around at the fancy room. "...at least I'm not falling this time. And they at least gave me a bed."

His eyes are drawn to the card by his bedside. He picks it up and reads it. "Meeting will be soon...look on the nightstand Agent."

GreyCurious.png

Agent?

Grey turns to the nightstand, where a phone similar to the one he had gotten in that Japan place is sitting, albeit much nicer. Gold cursive lettering on the case reads 'Them,' just like on the card.

"So whoever kidnapped me is named 'Them,'" Grey muses to himself as he takes the phone. "Greeeeeaaaat."

A message flashes on the screen. Security Clearance Engaged. The locks on the door click, leaving the fox to do whatever he wishes, apparently- until that 'meeting.' The lack of detail would be enough to make anyone suspicious, and Grey is no different. Maybe it would be best to get as much info as he can before it's too late.

Grey wanders out into the hallway, taking a short glance around at its just-as-fancy walls. At one end is a recreational room. It's filled with the basics: a pool table, a grand piano, a bar. At the other end are two white, cartoonish people dressed in sleek black suits and earpieces, telling whoever's on the other end that the 'Agents have woken up.' Another duo is talking to them; from the sound of it, they're just as confused as Grey is. It'd be wise not to mess with the ones in suits, Grey figures, but it would be beneficial for him to listen. So he props himself up against the wall and listens, his ears perked up and his tail flicking around behind him.

--

ART CREDIT: HavocDusk
    Text HEX Color Code: #00d8ff

Mentions:
    Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Gyrus)
    PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Batman)

Agent Mustache Wax
The Force Commander
Physical Status: Fine
Mental Status: Fine
Mental Status: Alert
1573937130751.png
FC.jpg
"AH!"
A mustached man in sunglasses, a suit, and a top hat shot up from his unconsciousness in a mild panic.
"No doubt about it! Edmund must have somehow kidnapped me! I have to escape! He must know!"
Agent Mustache Wax, agitated, had his SMG out and was preparing to open fire. The "Them" agent's breathing was ragged and clearly nervous.
Nevertheless, Wax chose to look at the nightstand as ordered and almost instantly the agent's nerves calmed down.
It was unmistakable.
The "Them" insignia on that phone.
"Ah ah ah... I see. Hmmm."
Wax quickly holstered his SMG in his suit as he looked around, before noticing the agents at the end. Fellow "Them" agents, it would seem...
Agent Wax quickly walked over to the agents guarding the other end.
( Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch )

"Urrrrrgh."
Also waking up was a 9.5 foot tall giant in powered armor.
The Force Commander had woken up, and staggered to his feet. Something was wrong. How did they incapacitate an Astartes? Was it some Nurgle trick, or a Dark Eldar one? Whatever the cause, it was soon going to take a hammer to the face.
The Force Commander inspected himself. His Thunder Hammer was still here, and a quick self-pat on the back let the Force Commander know his Iron Halo was still there. Good, he was likely going to need them.
A look at the nightstand and the Astartes' eyebrows furrowed. "Them"? Just what was "Them"?
Not something the Imperium had faced before for sure. The Force Commander grunted, and checked himself. Very surprisingly, he was... fine.
The Force Commander walked outside, and took stock of what the place was. This was an odd place, not much unlike the residences of the more lavish Planetary Governors.
(The Force Commander is open for interaction)​

1573938104350.png
Theodor

The 1st Company Veteran was awoken, suddenly. He tasted iron, not to dissimilar to that of the accursed effects of teleporting through the warp. The Astartes got up, quickly. Very few things could think to even barely affect any Space Marine. No conventional medicine could distort their perception of the mind....so it begged the question to the centuries-old marine: How did he get here?

He surveyed the room, feeling a tug on his mind. Despite the lessons the Blood Ravens had learned, Theodor decided to follow the impulses given to him. They led him to the card, and the phone. Now knowing that these...."them"....wished to make him their agent, a quiet anger began to build within him. How dare they, likely foul heretics, attempt to force him away from the path, so clearly set in stone by his emperor? It was unheard of, a blasphemy for which the perpetrators would pay for in blood.

The Space Marine grabbed the phone (cracking the screen with his gauntleted hand), chambered a round in his Bolter, and moved outside of his room. Thankfully, for him, there was a Force Commander there. Surely, this was the start of some mission that the Emperor had set for them, if a Commander of the Blood Ravens, his own chapter, was present?

Theodor headed towards the Force Commander, noting the odd humans, mutants, and xenos at the end of the hall. He did not wish to interact with them, lest his commander order him to fire upon them and purge them in the name of their holy emperor.

"Commander, I am Theodor, of the Blood Ravens 1st Company. It is good to see a brother with me, on this strange day. How may I serve?"

He asked, looking to his commander with the sickly green gaze his visor afforded.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
(Indirectly mentioning)
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Waking up in a strange new location would normally be reason to panic. However, Kent had never been abducted and placed in such a nice room "Wh-" He couldn't get any words out as he looked at the well decorated place.
His systems were taking their sweet time to boot up, he had some time to think clearly. Sooner or later his vicious companion would turn up. His eyes were online so he could make use of them, briefly scanning the room it looked like nothing was rigged to kill him as soon as he got up so he got out of the rather comfortable bed and picked up the black card at the foot of the bed. If this was some kind of sick game it probably had a riddle written on it.
Reading the card his eyes narrowed, he wanted nothing to do with any sort of facility no matter how wonderful it was to sleep in a clean... Soft... Bed...
Moving over to the nightstand he saw the phone and snatched it with haste, seeing technology in such good condition was rare.
"Why would anyone?" He muttered to himself. But it seemed it was his key to leave, he'd have to butcher the device later in case it contained anything harmful. Hopefully he could loop back to the room and loot anything valuable, he exited the room keeping his head low and his guard high while moving briskly through the hallway.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

EA5F42D2-C428-4F23-855C-8BE8A04D558C.png
Lana

I slowly began to wake up in my new bed. I don’t remember what exactly happened, but I know I saw some people in fancy suits watching me before I blacked out. I slowly sat up rubbing the fur on my head as I looked around the room. I slowly pull myself out of bed as I walk towards the door. My paw reaches out for the handle, and I gently try to turn the knob. No matter how hard I try, the door won’t budge.

“Great... I’m locked in..”
I turn around and notice something on the nightstand next to the bed I was fast asleep in just moments ago. I walk towards the nightstand and pick up what was on it. It was a phone with gold lettering that read “Them” on its case. I scratch my head a bit in confusion, but a message suddenly pops up on the device. Suddenly, I hear the lock on the door click. I walk over towards the door once again and turn the knob. It works this time. I happily open the door and skip out of the room. I look around in the new room seeing just how grand it was. There was a lot of stuff to do! I notice what appeared to be two agents standing in front of a door blocking access to it. They reminded me of Benedict... the thought of him made me shiver. I look around more and notice two familiar faces. Grey! I happily run over to Grey and give him a hug.
“Hi Grey! I’m glad I wasn’t the only one kidnapped!”
I smile at him as I quickly point to the nearby pool table.
“Let’s play pool! I will crush you! Also, have you seen Eric? Did he get kidnapped too?”

Last edited:
mSOVZ65Nqf9PcN6bNYD2CXvF0qgaUhV13VApuARaAtZjiZTKBoKDkGF44MmqYcSLfQF45PkKbzgdKKFpg1P8V_BF-DKvYj2wU1ctEF35REzDe3yEdfDjpEFN3B3zPFlDeAJ2Iepv

8Z132Yoqxbmzs0_Sz8hVW3P5mjXyv6cA_YQWa5MVi6gFO90WAUM5TfU5k3iXgbYNB5vy0qMF_1yaYBpEsrLAqrj3mnpxPRWpnPDb0cYJorTlbYI9WVH2IC0q4TW-lRvOvcN659Yb

Frank's growl was unmistakable, in his hand he held one of his guns, sitting on his bed. He'd somehow been kidnapped, but how the hell and who the hell got their hands on him of all people? The person must of had balls made of iron or had more ideas.

Frank walked toward the device on his nightstand, it showing nothing but the message "Security Clearance activated" as he picked it up, looking at the back of the phone, the message only showing the gold emblem of "Them" on the back

"Them?! Who the h-- is Them?"

Frank frowned, something about this "Them" possibly meant the name of his captor or something else... Time to find out for himself.

Frank was very cautious and moved quickly with a gun in his hand as the doors opened as he walked out into the hallways, at the end there were two guards stationed at what seemed like the exit?

There were a lot of others in this place as well... strange.. Did this "Them" kidnap them all as well?

He looked up at the armored giants that stood above his head and then toward the the other possible allies or enemies in his way.

Frank held a gun in his hand, frowning "Alright, start speaking... where the hell am I?"!

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @Whomever

Last edited:
The Force Commander
Mental Status: Slight Relief
FC.jpg
Theodor's greeting got the Force Commander to swiftly turn around. The Astartes's officer's face briefly saw a flash of relief, before it turned back into its impassive stare.
The Force Commander solemnly nodded at the sight of Theodor, before taking time to consider the veteran's question. The Astartes would speak... except his throat was damaged a long time ago in a Tyranid attack and hadn't healed ever since. If Theodor looked closely, he would see a nasty scar on the Force Commander's throat.
So the Commander's response was to use a notepad and pencil he had grabbed earlier, before quickly writing a response and showing it to Theodor at rapid speeds.
"I don't like the looks of this, battle-brother. I do not recognize any of these xenos at all. Necrons, Eldar, Orks, Tau, Chaos-all absent, instead replaced by these strange... xenos. Be on guard-I suspect a trap set by those hated Thousand Sons."
The Punisher would quickly get the Astartes's attention. A human... so it wasn't just them. The Force Commander did not recognize the man's clothing, however.
As such, the Force Commander's response to the Punisher was to shrug. It would seem he had no idea either.
( Sleek Sleek , darkred darkred )​

4BF002CC-81EA-406D-A4F8-543AC5111476.png
Alastor

Alastor stood in his room with his usual grin spread across his face. He woke up at the crack of dawn as everyone should do in order to get the fullest out of a day. He wasn’t in Hell anymore however... well his Hell at least. He remembered a few fancily dressed men watching him from a distance before blacking out. Of course, he could have easily not blacked out, but where’s the fun in that! He swiftly scooped the phone off the nightstand as he shoved it into his pocket. He walked to the door as he grabbed his microphone and headed out of the room. The first thing he noticed were the agents on the other side of the room. He chuckled slightly to himself as he proceeded to walk closer. As he got closer he simply walked past anyone in his way. He finally spoke to the agents. His voice sounded like static. It was almost as if he was speaking through an old radio. He spoke exactly how an old radio talk show host from New Orleans would talk like.
“Heeeello! I must say! This quite a fine establishment you have here! The owner of this place sure does have some proper class!”
He chuckled to himself once again as he adjusted to bow tie on his shirt.
“So, when do we get to meet the ol’ chap! I can’t wait to meet someone with such high standards!”

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

1573940924050.png

9212ac8073bcd2563bd31f823d97c8bc.gif

The man looked up at the two armored giants as the one in red shrugged "You a solider?" Frank asked the armored giant (Force Commander GearBlade654 GearBlade654 ). If indeed he was, they weren't any solider he'd ever met.

It was then he noticed the walking red demon literally walk right by and frank's expression was a huge glare "Listen, pal. You were just kidnapped, You don't even know if this guy even wants to KILL you yet. Yet you seem happy to be here." (Alastor- Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara )

• Annotation 2019-11-08 215249.png
    tenor.gif

It was a rough morning for everyone's favourite Cat boy. Looking around he noticed that he was in a nice hotel room but was still confused anyway. Next there was...'Them'? Is this some sort of prank that the Major is pulling on him? The Cat eared Warrant Officer grabbed the phone and made his way into the hallway luckily the doors unlocked as he grabbed the phone. Using his powers to take a peek into the other rooms he gathers that they must be in some sort of hotel as they all looked the same. Schrodinger examined his phone. This was pretty high tech for him and he had no idea how to use it. However it would never beat true German engineering. If this wasn't a prank this organisation must have gone to extreme lengths to capture someone as 'slippery' as himself. If he were to meet the mastermind behind this he would congratulate them on their efforts and offer them a place in Millenium along with their organisation. Now that he thought about it. Who 'was' Them? It can't be anything CIA as they do not have the technology to capture him....MI5 is equally inept technology wise. There were no other organisations that really came to mind for Schrodinger. The hallway was very long. Using his powers again he reappeared next to the piano and sat down. Some idiot was at the Guard's throats. The cat boy was pretty sure they would tell him next to nothing but stared at him for a bit. It was almost like he was surrounded again by those idiots back on the Hindenburg two. Zorin, Dandy and Rip. All colossal idiots and so it reminded him again that you cannot escape the idiots in the world. But without further ado it was time for him to play the piano. He pondered on what he would pound into the wooden beast. At first he played a few short extracts from classical pieces such as Hungarian Waltz no.2 and Ave Maria but he finally settled on the melody of his favourite song. It was time to make an impression.
    Mentioned: darkred darkred
    Around: GearBlade654 GearBlade654 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow @all that are near the piano and guards​

Last edited:

The agents calmly looked at the new crowd that formed around them, asking them dozens of questions.
"Classified, the meeting will tell you everything you need to know."
Said one of them, before listening to his earpiece yet again, "Copy that, the area is still secure." And with that, they would go silent, until...1DE3D323-C817-420F-9EA4-BC79F9EFDC53.jpeg
"We got a visual on one of our own."
The lady Agent would say to her earpiece at the sight of Mustache Wax, "Copy that." She looked at Mustache Wax, "Ah, Greetings Agent, apologies but no one is allowed in here at the moment."
The Male Agent then caught sight of the Punisher
"Possible hostility detected." He would say before pulling out a pistol, aiming it at Punisher, "Put the weapon down Agent." He would calmly exclaim.

Eric would Indeed find a bathroom door located next to his bed, inside would be an ornate marble bathroom with a large gold-trimmed shower, toilet, sink, and bathtub, all equipped with every imaginable amenity bearing the "Them" insignia.
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
darkred darkred
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones
@ Anyone else I missed

Catherine Giovanni

Image result for naomi scott terra nova

Catherine didn't go immediately to the guards, she didn't much like the look of the cartoonish aliens (which her mind already decided that they were) so in order to keep some of her sanity intact, so she decided to check some of the rooms out. She was walking through the hallway and heard haunting piano music. She found herself compelled to look for the piano player. And when she did, she could only blink at the cat-person??

"I'm dreaming, aren't I?! Oh I know! I got into an accedient and am now in a coma! Yep yep yep, definitely dreaming. I'm in a coma! Definitely in a coma!"

She goes up to the "cat-person" and thrusts her hand out while avoiding actually looking at him.

"Hello! MY name is Catherine! What's your name?"

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

1573945409290.png
Gyrus looked around at the gathering of people, guess everyone else had the same questions he did, he sighed also at his answer being called classified until this meeting of some sort, before he turned around to see what kind of other people have also been taken here, maybe this was another place like the room of swords? he couldn't be too sure until he was able to see the sky to check for the shadow hour. Either way what it looked like we had here was some sort of...grey fox person? A man in a black suit with a weird bat shaped symbol on his chest, some weird fox girl who was with the grey fox, a tall weird red man with a strange microphone, a man who looked like the strange 2 people who told him it was classified for when they were going to be told where they were, and a man with a gun which was concerning but the small people seemed to have that handled...he looked to all of them and asked them the question he hoped he didn't know the answer to "You all didn't just...wake up in a random hotel room and found your way here today, right?"
Interacting:
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
darkred darkred
Near Near the agents
Nearby: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

• GreyNeutral.png
    Grey

"Lana? You're here too?" the fox remarks. "Uhh… maybe we should hold off on the games until we know what's going on here. This place could be dangerous."

GreyHappy.png

"I'll play a few rounds with you after this meeting, though, promise?"

GreySweatdrop.png

"As long as they don't kill us..." he adds to himself quietly.

The fox's attention is grabbed by one of the guys who was interrogating the mysterious guards. In particular, it's the one who's His assumption was right: he really is just as confused as everyone else.

"Oh, uh..." Grey starts, caught off guard by the sudden question. "...well, that's exactly what happened to me. Lemme guess: the same thing happened to you."

--

ART CREDIT: HavocDusk
    Text HEX Color Code: #00d8ff

Interactions:
    Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)
    Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Gyrus)

• Annotation 2019-11-08 215249.png
    latest

Schrodinger stopped playing the piano when some girl trotted over. She was bright eyed and reminded him of the Major whenever he is looking at new weapons

"Ah hello there fraulein. I am Warrant Officer Schrodinger. You may call me Schrodinger. Catherine was it?"

Schrodinger half heartedly replied. The girl seemed friendly enough. Although she seemed to be the least intimidating one in the room as there are some very heavily armoured chaps that are talking together along with several more powerful beings. Now these truly caught his attention and he would find himself occasionally peeking at them in the corner of his eye hopefully there will be a way to annoy some of them. It has been a really long while since he has had some fun.

Lana

I crossed my arms and began to pout. Grey usually wasn’t much into the whole idea of fun and neither was Eric.

“You and Eric won’t even change will you? You guys never think about the fun stuff!”
Imagine my surprise when Eric came running out of his room and gave the two of us a big hug. A smile spread across my face as I hugged him back.
“Finally! A hug that I didn’t have to start first! Maybe you can be fun Eric!”
I look back at Grey teasingly as I poke him on the nose.
“Maybe you could learn a thing or two from Eric. Also, Eric! Do you wanna play Pool!”

Catherine Giovanni

"Yes, yes it was Catherine!"
She could tell immediately that the this Shoindor-whatever wasn't interested, noticed the red band with the strange insigna on it. It pinged in her mind vaguely and filled her with dread, but despite that, the symbol itself was still pretty damn cool (even it is a symbol of a regime that threatened to end everyone except their superior "Aryan" race of blue-eyed blonde haired people but that's just me. Hey, symbols can disassociated from the deeds done using them.)

"I like your symbol!" She said to the cat-person seemingly innocent. "Where did you get it?"

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

The agents calmly looked at the new crowd that formed around them, asking them dozens of questions.
View attachment 647412
"Classified, the meeting will tell you everything you need to know."
Said one of them, before listening to his earpiece yet again, "Copy that, the area is still secure." And with that, they would go silent, until...View attachment 647416
"We got a visual on one of our own."
The lady Agent would say to her earpiece at the sight of Mustache Wax, "Copy that." She looked at Mustache Wax, "Ah, Greetings Agent, apologies but no one is allowed in here at the moment."
The Male Agent then caught sight of the Punisher
View attachment 647445
"Possible hostility detected." He would say before pulling out a pistol, aiming it at Punisher, "Put the weapon down Agent." He would calmly exclaim.

Eric would Indeed find a bathroom door located next to his bed, inside would be an ornate marble bathroom with a large gold-trimmed shower, toilet, sink, and bathtub, all equipped with every imaginable amenity bearing the "Them" insignia.
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
darkred darkred
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones
@ Anyone else I missed

• View attachment 647460
    latest

Schrodinger stopped playing the piano when some girl trotted over. She was bright eyed and reminded him of the Major whenever he is looking at new weapons

"Ah hello there fraulein. I am Warrant Officer Schrodinger. You may call me Schrodinger. Catherine was it?"

Schrodinger half heartedly replied. The girl seemed friendly enough. Although she seemed to be the least intimidating one in the room as there are some very heavily armoured chaps that are talking together along with several more powerful beings. Now these truly caught his attention and he would find himself occasionally peeking at them in the corner of his eye hopefully there will be a way to annoy some of them. It has been a really long while since he has had some fun.

1573940924050-png.647380

Punisher_%28Frank_Castle%29.jpg

Frank was just about to respond to the guard who held out a gun back at him "Fine, I'll drop i- FUCK!"

He stared up at a bulky man at least double the height of him, muscles and muscles and probably strong as fuck.

"You don't scare me. I've taken on things worse than a bulky man with muscles. So go ahead, try me."

He placed his weapon away as the bulky man bent down to yell at him, Frank slipped his hands over the "man's" neck and pulled him down.

With the hulking man hopefully under his foot.

"Listen, I don't care about your tea break."

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Attachments

• 1573944825492.png
    1573944825492.png
    146.6 KB · Views: 0
Ike Plymont

1573949682387.png

You all wake up in an elaborate hotel room of sorts, the room is decorated with a black and gold art-deco design and littered with antique baroque-style furniture and a grand chandelier above the bed. No matter who you were, you were confused. As the ambient jazz echoed quietly in the dimly lit room, you would immediately notice something at the foot of your bed. A sleek black card of sorts, the sheen glistening softly in the light, labeled "Them" in gold cursive. You would all read it, for you all had a feeling that you had to read it...like someone was watching. The card read as follows:
"Meeting will be soon...look on the nightstand Agent."

Ike opened his eyes, staring at an unfamiliar ceiling. Where WAS he...? He sat up, and rubbed his head. It sorta hurt...

"Ugh.. w... what.. w-where...."

Ike was about to lay back down, when something familiar clicked in his head. This wasn't the first time something like this had happened to the demon. Ike looked over, seeing a glimmer from the corner of his eye. He saw a card, all black, and rather shiny, with gold letters on it.

"... What... in hell...."

The demon picked up the card and looked rather closely at it. It was rather pretty.... to him at least. And it matched the room, which, to the demon, was a rather impressive design. Plus... he sort of liked shiny things. But what on earth was.. the meeting???

The demon then saw something else on the table.

Again you all had an urgent feeling to look on the nightstand...the feeling like something bad would happen if you didn't. On the nightstand was a sleek black phone, with "Them" in gold cursive lettered across the back of the bulky black case, a message would appear on the screen..."Security Clearance Engaged.". And with that, the locks on your doors would click, and you would all be free to explore, you could look around your rooms, or go in the hallway outside, or whatever you desired to do, the only clue to your whereabouts being your new slick phone.

For those of you who would venture out of your rooms, you would find a long hallway decorated in the same style as your room, and just as mysterious, There would be a little leisure area at one end, the large room filled with more furniture, a pool table, a massive grand piano, and a bar, at least that's what you saw with the naked eye....The other end, however, would be blocked by two...small, strange-looking people, talking into a headset.

"Agents have woken up."

1DE3D323-C817-420F-9EA4-BC79F9EFDC53.jpeg

"Yes, area is secured for now."

Where were you? who are these strange people? Are you alone? Well, It's time to find out.

It was a phone. sort of. He picked it up. It too, matched the aesthetic of the room, which put a small smile on the demons face.

"Ahah.... nice...."

A message appeared on the screen of the phone, and a click was heard from the room of the door. The demon's eyes widened in mild fear that he was a few seconds ago, TRAPPED in the room. But... the door was unlocked now, so he supposed it was ok...

He stood up, wobbling a bit on his legs. It felt like he had been asleep for a while... He opened the door and walked out. He was greeted by two... 'familiar' figures... But he just couldn't understand where he had seen them before....

Hopefully he could loop back to the room and loot anything valuable, he exited the room keeping his head low and his guard high while moving briskly through the hallway.

Before Ike could really question anything else, he felt himself almost knocked over by some sort of force. He.. well... squeaked a bit in surprise.

1573949744428.png
"AH- uh- I-I'm sorry I d-didn't see you... uh...."

Ike looked up at the one who had bumped into him. He was pretty damn tall....

"U-uh... h-hi.... Um... s-sorry... I wasn't looking where I was going..."

Ike nervously twiddled his thumbs.

Mood: Nervous
Health Status: Perhaps a bit high
Actions: Currently stuttering in front of a potential ally

Mentions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
Interactions: ManyFaces ManyFaces

Last edited:

The agents merely glanced as a giant Olympian god man emerged, threatening punisher.
2775244F-5DDE-458D-ADDC-063BB66E45E3.jpeg
“Hostility cleared, they are taking care of themselves, standing down.” He said into the headset before holstering the pistol, and watching the two.
The other Agent suddenly listened in on her headset.
A6722493-EEA0-4FE4-BF93-8E070039997F.jpeg
“Hear you loud and clear....a fox....yes it’s awake, copy that...we’ll keep a close eye.”
darkred darkred
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

• Dawn by Senty resize.png
    Grey & Eric

"Oooh, sounds like fun. You can break first," I happily agree before skipping off to the pool table and picking up one of the cues. I then give it a little twirl. "You do know how to play pool, right? Or do you wanna call it billiards? When in the upper-class, do as the aristocrats do, right?"

Grey, however, just sighs, clearly not very intent on joining in on the fun. However, he ends up hearing one of the guards talk about keeping a close eye on the fox. Alert seizes him. He gently lays a paw on Lana's shoulder to get her attention.

GreyNeutral.png

"Lana, wait. Did you hear that?" he asks her quietly.

--

ERIC ART CREDIT: SentyPurr
    Eric Text HEX Color Code: #ff346c
    GREY ART CREDIT: HavocDusk
    Grey Text HEX Color Code: #00d8ff

Interactions:
    Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back