• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "Them" Act One: "Rebellion", Scene One

Characters
Here
Agent Mustache Wax
The Force Commander
Actions: Picking up Pistol
Actions: Warily Looking Around
1573937130751.png
FC.jpg
Wax was, to put it simply, disgusted.
How dare these agents disrespect a fellow "Them" member, especially when an example had already been made of that insolent fox ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara )?! Wax was this close to giving the trio a taste of his own mind, but then the agent remembered something.
Pistols. The standard weapon of "Them" agents. Wax had always used a SMG, but a pistol with infinite ammo wouldn't hurt.
The agent picked a pistol up before respectfully saluting the mayor.
"The manners of these agents is quite appalling, madam. I would like to apologize for their manners."
Wax then put the pistol under his coat, concealing it and making sure it was ready should some enemy pop their heads around.
At least, until Lana's yell was heard. The startled Wax jumped into the air.
"Madam, by any chance did you hear something?"
( Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch )

This simply wasn't the Force Commander's idea of a good day.
The Astartes commander looked in disgust as he saw what appeared to be Slanneshi Daemons. The 1st Company Veteran-Theodor, it seemed-rightfully confronted them, and was simply dismissed like trash.
But more pressing on the Commander's mind was literally everything. The new xenos. "Them".
Just... what had the Commander gotten himself into?
The Force Commander picked the pistol up and put it away without a word, before walking over to Theodor, a message from the notebook in his hand. Once the Commander got to Theodor, the Astartes officer showed the message to Theodor.
"Be wary, brother. I originally suspected that the hated Thousand Sons were behind this, but the appearance of Slanneshi daemons has given me cause to believe that the Emperor's Children had a hand in this."
"If any one of our "allies" turns on us... you may strike them down with the fury of the Emperor."

( Sleek Sleek )​

Ike Plymont

Alastor looked down as he felt something bump into his leg. To his surprise, there was another demon in the midst of all of this. He looked down at it with his usual grin plastered from ear to ear.
“Well, how do you do?”
He reached down towards the small demon to get a better look at it.
“You’re quite the small one aren’t you! So, what do you think about all of this? Isn’t it just grand! It is going to be so fun watching everyone work hard in this new environment only to watch them crash and burn in the fiery pit of failure...”
1574388523425.png "Aha... I-I'm alri- OH-"

Ike made a small squeak of surprise as he was lifted into the tall demon's hands. He didn't mind too much. While the other seemed frightening at first, he seemed mostly harmless... for a demon of course..... but the sinister tone didn't bother him too much. He expected that sort of stuff from demons.

His cheerful and upbeat toned slowly changed to a more sinister and sadistic one and his grin grew sadistic, but he soon went right back to normal as his smile widened.
“Wouldn’t you agree?”

"U... uh... well... I can't say much I mean... I'd probably agree with you... if... it weren't for... a few things really..."

The demon looked around for a few seconds, as if looking for someone, before leaning a bit closer to the demon's face.

"... If uh... a... boy with cat ears approaches you at all.. a-and uh... asks if you've seen me.... say no.... please... I'm begging you...."

Ike shivered a bit, and his fur poofed up. He did seem a bit wary of the area surrounding him... knowing Schrodinger, who knew when he might pop out of thin air..

The Mayor would start to tremble in anger at the sheer disrespect of the gun-policy, did Lana not serve as a good enough example? But now all she thought about was that she wanted everyone gone.

Ike's thoughts were soon interrupted however as he heard Madam Mayor arguing with another one of the group members over the gun thing. Ike shivered a bit at how loud it was, but the moment he saw the fox looking creature be dragged away, he gasped a bit and curled up in the larger demon's hand. He covered his head with his tiny paws and seemed to be in a panic. Probably from over hearing the angered woman's thoughts.

"S... she's really upset... h.. her thoughts a-are just so... awful..."

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Y-You!? I-I thought you were dead!”

Ike flinched at the sound of a scream. NOW he was freaked out to hell and back. All of this, Schrodinger, and the looming thought that something about this was familiar, was a lot for the demon to process.

Ike then realized he was freaking out like this all in front of a demon he had just met. So much for a good first impression....

"... U.. uh... I-I'm sorry... I uh... didn't mean to d-do that...."

Ike sat back up and sighed, hunching over. He had no idea what this demon was like, but he had to at least be socially higher than Ike was...

Mood: Nervous
Health: Perhaps a bit high
Actions: Talking to a fellow demon, keeping an eye out for schrodinger

Mentions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch ManyFaces ManyFaces
Interactions: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Madam Mayor looked at the boy, “Why of course it would! That thingamajig looks like it could block anything! But if you don’t feel too good about it we could engrave that thing onto one of our “Them” company riot-control shields!”

She would then be approached and saluted by Agent Wax. “Greetings Agent Wax! I’m surprised you haven’t whipped these policy breakers into shape....You can use mine if you’d like.” She would say with a Devilish grin before giggling yet again. “Nope! I didn’t hear....one...single...thing.”

“AH AH AH MEAT! DINNER......DOES NOT SCREAM!” Benedict would yell with his megaphone towards Lana before putting it back. “This is a civilized establishment....I’m the only one who screams around here, I earned my license, Indeed.” Benedict would say before scooting towards Lana, “Ah...meat, Why are you trembling, that’s quite rude.”

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Thexcentrichilean Thexcentrichilean

20191116_184453.jpg20191116_184715.jpg
Physical Status: Optimal
Mental Status: Focused
Mechanical Status: Transfer in progress

It seemed that force wasn't really an option after watching how quickly the dwarfish people hauled off the radioactive fox for daring to reject their weaponry.
"I'll just comply for the time being...." He mumbled to himself. Kent picked up the gear he'd been assigned and felt it. It felt like it would stretch as if to accomodate change... It was eerie the facility had so much knowledge on just general things and by the way she spoke, the mayor wasn't even top dog around the place.
Kent retrieved a gun just to keep on the facilities good side and holstered it in one of his many pockets.
Bone Fender on the other hand continued to watch Ike. He wasn't sure what to make of him turning into some sort of mutated squirrel or rat on the go. But he revelled in the young mans discomfort, given the description he gave of the Schrodinger he so feared he'd gladly escalate things once he found a cat meeting Ike's description. The AI also looked at the much taller demon, he looked like one hell of a fruitcake. Something told him going back to Kent would benefit him for his needs, he looked back at Ike knowing he couldn't hear him he chuckled darkly "You should be more careful, he looks like he'd bite." The AI hovered around Ike's back momentarily leaving him with a chill and then he was gone.
Kent decided he'd complied fine so far to the strange little creatures demands so far so maybe he could get some answers... Not that they were particularly helpful. He decided to go after The Mayor, as he walked towards her he felt his ghostly companion return to him.
"Hey, gonna need the wires for a sec. I know you've got tech on you now, I can feel it. Not that you're hiding that walkie talkie, too scared to let me in a headset... Pathetic. But if not I'll just take what I need." He said skeletal face managing to show more menace somehow.
Kent stopped in his tracks and looked at his feet. "Fine... But just so I can get some answers without... Yeah I just look like I'm talking to myself great." He sighed and tried to get comfortable with his back against the wall. Pulling out various wires from his pants pockets he connected the wire to the yellow outlet in his neck and then to his phone. From there he'd be able to get his cybernetic companion on the radio waves despite how bad of an idea it was.

Birb Birb Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

@Open​

Lana

I couldn’t help but to cover my ears as Benedict screamed into my face using a megaphone. My legs still felt completely numb and I wasn’t able to stand. I never thought I would have to deal with this pompous man again.

“S-Stop calling me meat! I’m not going to be dinner either! I-I won’t allow it!”
I try to sound threatening and intimidating, but it was useless. Nothing on Earth ever made me more afraid than Benedict.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

2E87C9E4-5E9A-4764-8B05-5C0B000104B4.png
Alastor

Alastor stares at the small demon. It was clear that the little guy was afraid of something. From the looks of it, it appeared to be some sort of cat person.

“Ah! Of course! There are plenty of creatures like that one down in Hell! Your location is safe with me! But first...”
He stared at Ike and shook his head. Ike would get nowhere showing so much fear!
“No no no! This will not do! You must smile! If you don’t smile, then it shows how weak you are! That’s why you must never frown my good man!”
Alastor pointed at his toothy grin to show an example of the perfect smile. His attention left Ike however as he heard the young fox girl steam from the other room.
“Ah... the screams of the damned... they are quite lovely!”

Birb Birb

Ike Plymont

Alastor stares at the small demon. It was clear that the little guy was afraid of something. From the looks of it, it appeared to be some sort of cat person.
“Ah! Of course! There are plenty of creatures like that one down in Hell! Your location is safe with me! But first...”
He stared at Ike and shook his head. Ike would get nowhere showing so much fear!
“No no no! This will not do! You must smile! If you don’t smile, then it shows how weak you are! That’s why you must never frown my good man!”
1574396974686.png "UH.... W-well.... the SMALL M-MINOR... problem with that.. you see is uh...."

Ike paused for a second, staring Alastor with his massive round eyes. They were catlike, in shape at least.

".... I am p-pretty... uh... weak... already... I-I d-don't see the p-point in l-lying about it... aha...."

The demon's ears lowered a bit, almost in shame. He wasn't usually very proud of being so vulnerable and weak. But there wasn't much he could do about it.

Alastor pointed at his toothy grin to show an example of the perfect smile. His attention left Ike however as he heard the young fox girl steam from the other room.
“Ah... the screams of the damned... they are quite lovely!”

"... W-whoever that was... I think uh... t-they are still alive... so... no damned souls... a-aha..."

Ike looked to the side, but.. did make a small attempt at a nervous little smile. Of course, since he was in his smaller beast like form, it was harder to see, and looked rather different from a 'human' smile. But it was still a pretty fucking cute smile. One you'd expect from a tiny dog.

"... Like.. t-this... though...?"

Mood: Embaressed
Health: Perhaps a bit high
Actions: talking to Alastor

Mentions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Sir Benedict merely glared at Lana, “Ah.....but I allow it.” He would say before snapping at Josh, who would promptly take the tea set off the grand table, replacing it with......Mahjong. “Ah......Meat, come come, time to play a.....thrilling game of Mahjong.” Benedict would say as Josh pulled up another throne-like seat at the table for Lana.
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Drossel would pause, "I need repair... You wouldn't mind helping a husk of human would ya?" She looked up at him, "Plus... I rather have a human work with my circuits then one of them.." Jeef_jones Jeef_jones

Hershel Avad

"Ah! I guess having another one couldn't hurt though... Ok, please do provide me one of those 'riot shields'!" He sounded actually kind of enthusiastic about getting new gear, but that enthusiasm died down quickly after hearing the screams of the poor animal in the distance...

"Right... be careful, Hershel, careful..." The cleric muttered to himself, a bit depressed at the situation, but resigned to not being able to do much about it apart from preventing others to have the same thing happen to them if possible.

"Anyways! I'll be waiting for the shield with enthusiasm, thank you for your help!" And with that, he bowed and moved onto an unoccupied area of the room close to a wall to just think for a bit about what to do next, which included considering his situation, making allies and learning how to use his new weapon which had a trigger akin to that of his trusty crossbow. He assumed it was used in a similar manner.

...the more he thought about it, the more tempted Hershel was to examine it carefully right away. And with that, the young man could be spotted by one of the walls of the room examining his 'gun' with extreme care and carefulness.

Open For Interactions

Hershel Avad

"Ah! I guess having another one couldn't hurt though... Ok, please do provide me one of those 'riot shields'!" He sounded actually kind of enthusiastic about getting new gear, but that enthusiasm died down quickly after hearing the screams of the poor animal in the distance...

"Right... be careful, Hershel, careful..." The cleric muttered to himself, a bit depressed at the situation, but resigned to not being able to do much about it apart from preventing others to have the same thing happen to them if possible.

"Anyways! I'll be waiting for the shield with enthusiasm, thank you for your help!" And with that, he bowed and moved onto an unoccupied area of the room close to a wall to just think for a bit about what to do next, which included considering his situation, making allies and learning how to use his new weapon which had a trigger akin to that of his trusty crossbow. He assumed it was used in a similar manner.

...the more he thought about it, the more tempted Hershel was to examine it carefully right away. And with that, the young man could be spotted by one of the walls of the room examining his 'gun' with extreme care and carefulness.

Open For Interactions
Hershel is approached by a young vampire (like) girl, who notices him carefully examining the gun.

"Hey! Nice cosplay! I like it!" She yelled. Smiling. She then sniffed him. Taking in the fragance of his delicious scent, the blood causing her gums to ache as the fangs threatened to unretract. But the iron from the ingot was enough to state her thirst.

"You're really in character! Acting like you have even heard of a gun before!" She smiled wider and it is unclear either or not she is being serious.

"I'm Cat! What's your name!?" She asked, all hyper and excitable.

She is still holding her gun, twirling it around in her fingers.

As Kent connected to the "Them" frequency, he would hear the sound of what could only be described as organized chaos. Incoming reports, status claims, announcements, even food orders, all coming in and leaving and looping over each other, It would sound overwhelming at first, but then, he would be able to suddenly understand the commotion, hearing everything clearly and in an organized fashion. That's when one particular announcement would come in, if anyone else had their headsets or walkie talkies equipped, the announcement would blare out of them as well.
"This is Agent Carlo to HQ, reporting possible E.L.P. activity, we have a blackout on the alleyway cams." A voice would say before another one would immediately respond
"HQ to Agent Carlo, patrol en route, inform the Sir immediately." The second voice would declare before the voice belonging to Agent Carlo would respond one last time:
"Copy that..."

152095FF-9888-4F33-8A44-EE6CE8B02AB0.jpeg
"Of course! Your new fancy-schmancy shield will be ready after the meeting!" Madam Mayor would happily yell as Hershel walked over to the wall

ManyFaces ManyFaces
@ Everyone​

Last edited:
Lana

I didn’t understand what was going on exactly. Benedict was still calling me his dinner, but he didn’t seem to be trying to put me in an oven this time... he even tried to get me to play Mahjong. I slowly began to stand up with my legs still shaking.

“I’ve played Mahjong on a computer once.. but that was a long time ago. I don’t remember how to play. I’ll just um... leave.”
I turned around and tried to leave, but I forgot about the guard standing there. I simply turn back around and stare at Benedict nervously.

D48B4583-D88D-4BBC-B5B0-BF7A684525C0.png
Alastor

Alastor shook his head as Ike admitted how weak he truly was.

“What a shame... but that can change!”
Alastor’s smile grew once more as he held his other hand out towards Ike. His eyes narrowed and his voice became more sinister for a moment.
“I can help you become stronger! Just shake my hand and we’ve got ourselves a deal!”
He waited for Ike to return the handshake. Even if he didn’t accept the handshake, Alastor would have helped anyway. Of course, only to watch Ike fail. Finally, he responded to the screams of the damned comment.
“Ah, they aren’t dead yet my boy! People usually die when they least expect it.”

Birb Birb

Drossel would pause, "I need repair... You wouldn't mind helping a husk of human would ya?" She looked up at him, "Plus... I rather have a human work with my circuits then one of them.." Jeef_jones Jeef_jones
surprise.PNG
Gyrus was a bit surprised this person expected better help from him then the others, but no matter "Oh yeah I wouldn't mind helping you at all! although I don't think I've ever seen anything like your model but I could definitely do a repair with a bit of guidance" then he would hear the announcement and be a bit worried as to what it meant but it didn't seem to be for them as of right now but it probably would be soon enough
Hexxy Hexxy Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Last edited:
Hershel Avad

"Hm... I guess it has a safety mechanism? It seems to be that. And I guess... this saves the ammunition? Hm... Oh! Hello there! Sorry, I was a little focused there, hahaha~" He lets out an awkward laugh before his expression turns to one of confusion while tilting his head.

"Em... cosplay? What, is that? Ah, nevermind, the name is Hershel, nice to meet you Cat!" Though he had his questions, he would ask later as the conversation went on. The cleric did have an odd feeling about the cheery girl though, one he felt familiar and similar to what he felt earlier with that girl Remilia.

"Is she... a vampire too? I will have to find out somehow" Keeping up his cheery demeanor, the young man tried to think of ways to make conversation with this new possible undead, until he arrived at an easy conclusion

"Hey, you seem to know what these 'guns' are, can you teach me anything useful about them? I do really not know much about them except that they are somewhat similar to crossbows."

Also, he had happened to not hear anything about the blackout that was happening.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
note, uncolored " " means its a thought

"Oh? The guns! It's pretty simple actually. It's kind of like a miniature crossbow only it can shoot multiple shots. See this mechanism here?"

She says, feigning knowlege of guns that she gathered from the internet and movies, as she points to what she thinks to the saftey mechanism.

"It makes sure you don't accediently shoot someone, as long as it's on, you won't be able to shoot the bloody thing. And see trigger? You pull on it and it shoots an invisible bolt toward your target. Well, it's not really invisible but it's moving so fast it might as well be! It can pierce through skin as if it were nothing and shred through most armours that are not bullet-proof - a bullet is what you call the mini-bolts by the way.... normally this would be where I would also teach about the reloading mechanic but it has ,... infinite bolts.... not sure how strong they are though. Also, number one rudimentary rule involving guns! NEVER. And I mean NEVER point it at a living person unless you plan on shooting them! I lost count at how many times someone KILLED someone because they were fooling around with these things! And always assume the saftey mechanism is off! Got it! Good!"

She continued smiling, much like the smiling cartoon person, except she was actually genuine.

"Well, enough about the number one weapon of choice when killing school children! Are you some sort of knight?!"

------------------------------------------

Ike Plymont

Alastor shook his head as Ike admitted how weak he truly was.
“What a shame... but that can change!”
Alastor’s smile grew once more as he held his other hand out towards Ike. His eyes narrowed and his voice became more sinister for a moment.
“I can help you become stronger! Just shake my hand and we’ve got ourselves a deal!”
1574456395157.png "C... Can you now..."

Ike's eyes widened a bit. It.. was rather tempting really. The demon's ears raised, and he thought about it for a few seconds... before reaching his two tiny paws towards one of the tall demon's fingers. Juuuust as they were about to touch though...

He waited for Ike to return the handshake. Even if he didn’t accept the handshake, Alastor would have helped anyway. Of course, only to watch Ike fail. Finally, he responded to the screams of the damned comment.
“Ah, they aren’t dead yet my boy! People usually die when they least expect it.”
That's when one particular announcement would come in, if anyone else had their headsets or walkie talkies equipped, the announcement would blare out of them as well.
"This is Agent Carlo to HQ, reporting possible E.L.P. activity, we have a blackout on the alleyway cams." A voice would say before another one would immediately respond
"HQ to Agent Carlo, patrol en route, inform the Sir immediately." The second voice would declare before the voice belonging to Agent Carlo would respond one last time:
"Copy that..."

"... you.. h-hear that...?"

Ike paused for a moment, before taking the demon's finger. But instead of shaking it, he lowered the hand.

"... No... I... d-don't think I can take you up o-on that.... I... I think it's something I need to d-do on my own really... thank you f... for the offer though...."

"... I never t-told you my name actually... I'm uh... Ike.."

1574456239482.pngIke jumped out of his hand, and switched to his more human like form. And to his surprise... the suit changed with him. The demon looked down at the suit. His eyes did have a bit of almost a childlike shine to them, and he smiled at the sight. Mostly because he looked like a lil cutie in a suit. Maybe he should take his boss's advice on wearing a nicer suit, instead of a dress sweater to work... But he was rather pleased with how the suit looked! It was cute!

"... Another thing... I-I don't think y-you can... make... you know... THAT kind of d-deal with another demon... c... can you...?"

Ike pondered for a second, and shook his head. Maybe in the another universe it was possible...

".... Y-you're name is... Alastor right...? D-did I get it right...?"

Ike hoped he had done the mind reading right. Or else that would have been an awkward claim to make.

Mood: A bit melancholic
Health: Recovering from being mildly high
Actions: Conversing with Alastor

Mentions: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Hershel Avad

"...I, see... Ok, they seem simple enough to grasp? I guess I don't have to worry about reloading." He purposefully ignored the children remark while making a mental note about Cat's sense of humor is a bit dark.

He let silence reign their conversation before he finally decided to go straight to the point that had been bothering him since the beginning.
"...you are an undead of some kind, maybe even a vampire, aren't you?"
He let out a loud sigh, then spoke before letting her answer.
"And the answer is, I'm a cleric, a holy cleric of the knowledge domain. I compile knowledge for my goddess and fulfill clerical duties while being an adventurer"

Hershel cracked a confident smile, patting his shield strapped to his belt, just in case Cat decided to be suddenly hostile which he doubted, but never too sure.

Catherine Giovanni

Image result for naomi scott terra nova gif

Cat's smile doesn't flatter and she continues swirling her gun, licking her lips slightly.

"Yes and no. I'm not Undead. Last I checked my heart is still beatin'"

"Oh, so you're a cleric? What are your stats? Are you a DnD character? Because if you are, you should know that all my physical stats are 18. Then again the book also says that I'm supposed to be Lawful Evil. Which is strange because I don't feel evil and I don't have evil thoughts."
Her gun stops it's twirling at that moment, pointing directly at Hershel's chest. "Okay maybe I have some evil ...... sinful thoughts but I'm a teen-ager." She leans in and whispers, "that's kind of our thing!" She makes a clicking sound with her tongue and then makes an childish explosion sound. "So where are you from? I'm from Antartica!" It is really hard to tell if she is serious. She starts swirling her gun again. This time pointed away from him.

Last edited:
Hershel Avad

The young man was startled internally at the girl's ramblings, but mainly at her pointing a weapon at his chest There was also a hint of confusion at the words he didn't understand like 'DnD' and 'Stats', but that was an afterthought when compared to her attempt at intimidation.

Hershel remained as composed as he could, trying to look casual while he unhooked his shield and held it with both his hands, fiddling with it in a calm manner. He was initially shaken, but he has been through much, much worse.

He lets out a deep sigh at her teasing and pranking with the weapon, and finally relaxes his grip on his shield, making sure to hook it back onto his belt.

"A teen vampire? Hm... Interesting. And if I had to guess... Antarctica is not where you come from, you do seem like the prankster playful type. Ok, I'll humor you. I come from another world, raised in a monastery, no parents... and well, there's no need to open up to me if you don't want to, but we do need to work together here, after all, that's why 'them' brought us to this place for."

Catherine Giovanni

"Ahh, you have me figured out! Whatever will I do!?"

Cat made a dramatic sigh.

"such a shame. I was hoping to bamdoozle you and suck you dry!"

She smiles and shows her fangs. She retracts them.

"Or not! I like you. Even if you don't like me!"

She frowns then.

"You know what's funny about me? No one can tell when I'm joking and when I'm serious! Ohhhh let's play a game! Tell me the lie! I'm from Antartica, my parents left me when I'm young! I'm actually a very mature-looking breasted ten year old girl! I have never killed in my life! And I'm just fucking with you and none of these are lies!"

She smiles even more!

"Choose wisely."

• Dawn by Senty resize.png
    Grey & Eric

I watch as Angel Dust blows me off and walks away. Grey, meanwhile, is pulling at my arm, trying to get my attention.

"Uh... Eric..."

"Ew, I didn't mean it in that way! I'm straight, just flamboyant!" I cup my hands around my mouth. "BUT JUST FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES, WOULD YOU DO IT FOR $250? $500?!"

"Eric..."

An oddly content sigh escapes my lips. "Ah, I'll get him next time." Then, I turn to Theodor. "Wouldn't be the first time someone tried to kill me, friend. I'm used to it. Thanks for the concern, though. I like you." I pat his leg.

GreyAngry.png

"ERIC!"

"Ohayou gozaimasu."

"Can you PLEASE take this seriously for a second?!" Grey angrily asks, grabbing my shoulders. "Lana just got dragged off by the security guards and all you do is try to flirt?! What's gotten into you?! You should be trying to help her! She could DIE because of this!"

I calmly push his paws off of me and dust myself off. "I know."

"So WHY..."

"ARE YOU NOT..."

"DOING ANYTHING?"

"Pull your pants up, furry boy," I chuckle. "I know a great way to solve everything."

Slowly, I pick up the gun and inspect it. Just how heavy is this thing? Eh, doesn't matter if you throw it hard enough. I give it a twirl and smile at Grey.

"Yyyyyeet."

I throw the gun away, right at The Mayor's head.

--

ERIC ART CREDIT: SentyPurr
    Eric Text HEX Color Code: #ff346c
    GREY ART CREDIT: HavocDusk
    Grey Text HEX Color Code: #00d8ff

Interactions:
    thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Angel Dust)
    Sleek Sleek (Theodor)
    Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch (The Mayor)

Mentions:
    Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Lana)

Hershel Avad

"Hm... you really are intent on testing me? Then so be it, I accept your challenge, Cat."

He stared at her. He had not been intimidated by the display of fangs, for he had understood that his best choice when dealing with this girl was to not be phased by her teasing and pranks. Though he secretly had been startled and shaken slightly by her, the young man would not show it for the sake of not feeding her desire to mess with him. Instead, there would only be a poker face or a confident smile on display.

"Ok... first one is... false? the second one is true? the third one is false, fourth and fifth are also false except the part of 'fucking' with me, or in a less crude manner, messing with me. Those, are my guesses, you tell me if I'm right or wrong."

He waited for the girl to respond to him.

Hershel Avad

"Hm... you really are intent on testing me? Then so be it, I accept your challenge, Cat."

He stared at her. He had not been intimidated by the display of fangs, for he had understood that his best choice when dealing with this girl was to not be phased by her teasing and pranks. Though he secretly had been startled and shaken slightly by her, the young man would not show it for the sake of not feeding her desire to mess with him. Instead, there would only be a poker face or a confident smile on display.

"Ok... first one is... false? the second one is true? the third one is false, fourth and fifth are also false except the part of 'fucking' with me, or in a less crude manner, messing with me. Those, are my guesses, you tell me if I'm right or wrong."

He waited for the girl to respond to him.

She pauses for a long, very long moment. Her eyes narrowing. Pondering with her fingers on her chin.

"Hmmmm......"

"The interesting part is: am I going to lie some more or tell you the truth? Questions, questions, questions.

"First one is ..... drumroollll please,"
she smirks, "true."

"The second one is true."

"The third one: nahhhh I was just messing with you. If I was really a ten year old in a sixteen year old body, I would be much more childish and definitely more suggestive."

"Good, you're insightful. Both of the final questions are false. Contagulations!"

She does a slow clap.

"To be honest, I am just bored. Wish the big boss of this whole thing will just reveal himself."

She smiles.

"If only to decide if he is worth following or not....."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back