• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern theE L I T E S (a story about rich people)

athereal

. 2D af.
Fame. Power. Money.

These are the ingredients for the perfect American Dream. It should come as no surprise that the 1% is the lap of luxury. But what is surprising is the way it is obtained.

Meet the Maxwell family. Up until yesterday, they were a family living a rather meek life. A single mother and her 3 children, living paycheck to paycheck while the oldest, Desmond, tried to balance finishing community College and helping his mother take care of the twins. At least, that was the case before his adaptation of cyber currency changed the way money was handled on a global scale.

Literally overnight, the worth of his computer program took the family from rags to 1.1 Trillion dollars. Rivaling the wealth of even the Rothschild family, the Maxwell's have come up in the world.

But can these new bloods overcome the blue bloods? The timeless test shall be taken: Can money truly buy ones happiness?

Welcome to the Elites.
---

Hey, my name is Royaled and welcome to my first attempt at GMing a slice of life RP. There will be room enough for a nice sized group of people to participate, but I do have a set list of roles that involve the Maxwell's; the mother, the twins, and their estranged father who has returned from only God knows where. But, these are not the only characters I need for this amazing story that has yet to unfold. I need characters who are capable of development, but are greedy at heart as well. Outside of that, there is room for all possibilities in the realm of their world. Glitz, glamor, and back stabbingly good drama are a must for this guilty pleasure of a rp.

Co-GMs are welcome, just message me and I'll see if we are a fit. Just remember to follow the almost holy rules of RpN and we shall have no issue.

Welcome and I hope to see you IC.

Last edited:
I will work on more threads then... Thanks for the interest, everyone. If this gets more, I might consider opening a server on discord.

I might be interested, perhaps a friend of the family, a college student of sorts.. But I'm fairly interested!

If anyone likes the dusty, British version of this plot, go to Mia Moloup's version of this story, complete with sexism, arranged marriage, lack of cars, clothes, electric outlets, and Instagram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back