• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚’𝐬 𝟏𝐱𝟏 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡

il cuore.

you are the knife i turn inside myself.
prelude
hello—i’m thea, newcomer to this site but by no means a newcomer to roleplaying. i’m nineteen years old and have been roleplaying for about eight years. however school, work, and life in general have gotten in the way so i haven’t been able to fully commit myself to a roleplay in a really long time… and i’m hoping to change that! before we get to the fun stuff though, a few extra things about me…

♱ est timezone
♱ for my own comfort, I’d prefer to only roleplay with people 18+
♱ i have a plethora of mental & physical health issues, so my activity isn’t always high. it’s very normal for me to go a few days of rapid-fire responses and then radio-silence for a week after. not to mention, i’m a very busy person, juggling school and work (plus a big upcoming move), but i’ll do my absolute best to be as active as i can. feel free to send me a message when i’ve disappeared for a bit.
♱ as i am trying to get back into writing for personal enjoyment, please don’t expect novella-length responses from me (nor do i expect them from you). of course, if the inspiration strikes, i’ll ride that wave until it’s over, but for the most part you can expect at least two paragraphs from me. third-person and good grammar required!
♱ i love ooc chat. i want someone who is engaging in conversation outside of the roleplay but who is also eager to plot & develop characters, which i love to do. playlists, mood boards, headcanons… that’s the kind of stuff i’m looking for.
♱ i love doubling and fleshing out side characters—the more the merrier! i like to feel like the world we’re in is real and not just inhabited by npcs.
♱ i strongly prefer mxf pairings (i am willing to play any) but if the dynamic compels me enough, i’m willing to do fxf as well! mxm is a no-go though, sorry.
♱ if you’re interested, please message me with some information about you, not just what plot you’re interested in.

i think that covers most of it! now, for what everyone’s here for.

plots

( note: i got a lot of these from tumblr, with a few tweaks, so credits to them! )

current craving
// cheesy, slice-of-life (with a side of a lot of angst) holiday romance! i’m down to plot something entirely new, and i favor small town settings, grumpy/sunshine dynamics, and a slow burn that’ll drive you crazy.

a plot based on ‘tis the damn season.... small town, childhood friends, one stayed put and the other moved away for college. now comes back for the holidays ten years later… lots of angst, doing cute holiday things together and getting mistaken for a couple, mutual pining, everything!

♱ plot where muse a is staying at her best friend’s home for the holidays because of her own complicated relationship with her family—and staying in the room right next to her is her best friend’s older brother, muse b, who she hasn’t seen in years. we can plot more beyond that, but basically: grumpy/sunshine, close proximity, slow burn, “we shouldn’t be together but we physically can’t stay away from one another”, cheesy goodness!

a plot inspired by timeless by taylor swift where our muses find each other in every life— on a crowded street in 1944, in the 1500s when muse a might be forced to marry another person that isn’t muse b—it would be more long-term plot but i love the idea of people who are meant for each other always finding one another no matter the circumstance.

muse a who is the playboy european prince who decides to take some time off from being royal goes on a holiday and falls in love with muse b the small town girl who has no idea who he is.

plot where muse a is able to see ghosts and help them with their unfinished business so that they can ascend. now, in or after college they see the ghost of their ex, muse b, who’s unfinished business has something to do with muse a. however, their ghost form is different than most because it flickers/ disappears/ claims to hear distant voices. it turns out that muse b isn’t actually gone but in a medically induced coma.

okay, phew, that’s it for now. please send me a message if you’re interested in any of the above. i hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
i'll do the 100, do i have to know anything about the fandom? It doesn't exactly specify.. And last thing, is it ok that i'm a minor?

♱ plot where muse a is staying at her best friend’s home for the holidays because of her own complicated relationship with her family—and staying in the room right next to her is her best friend’s older brother, muse b, who she hasn’t seen in years. we can plot more beyond that, but basically: grumpy/sunshine, close proximity, slow burn, “we shouldn’t be together but we physically can’t stay away from one another”, cheesy goodness!
definitely interested in this!! wondering if we can double up, thinking both of our females are best friends and both of our males would be best friends! so it would be muse a and her brother would be staying with muse b and his sister, and the girls would be in the same room while the boys are in the other room!! let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back