• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Zombie Apocalypse

Mystik said:
I mean sure, as long as I don't get killed by the other three who are pushing away in a car.
i thought we werent allowed to kill off other characters?

i

Fallacy said:
Oh..
I could edit my post, or you could edit yours..?

I'm not quite sure how to remedy that..
think i could rememdy that, let me post and ill show you what i mean

pretty convenient that when i posted everyone else posts, i guess we were all stuck for a second there

I joined this role-play assuming that it was going to be a detailed one, and it hasn't hit any of my expectations. I sincerely apologize to every one of you but I'm going to have to drop this.

Fallacy said:
I joined this role-play assuming that it was going to be a detailed one, and it hasn't hit any of my expectations. I sincerely apologize to every one of you but I'm going to have to drop this.
forgive me man, but this my first one on here, i apologize if i ruined it for you

[QUOTE="Still Crazy]I'm so sorry for being so late to reply!! May I have a recep?

[/QUOTE]
As for your character, one of mine walked outside and called to you

Fallacy said:
I'm sorry, If you read the rules I stated that at the LEAST people should post a paragraph,however that rule may be broken if conflict is occurring. It seems there's been a bit of conflict. I say that to those three's defense. I understand your reasons for leaving, and thanks for joining me for a short while :)

I'll also bump this thread down to casual due to your concerns. Have you killed off your character?

Mystik said:
I'm leaving as well.
Despite 'conflict' arising, an expectation should be upheld.
Alright, find a way to kill of your character. It was nice having you around even it being a short bit.

@KPnightmare @Hollowed Kadaver

I have concerns with the three of yours posts length, and the rate at which you are posting. Two people just pulled their characters out due to it.

Posting length should a paragraph. I do NOT consider three sentences a a few commas a paragraph. A paragraph is 5 sentences, I will shorten that to 4 sentences in the case of conflict. Now, about the posting rate. To keep it safe, wait til two other people have posted before you post again.

I'm sorry, but I set standards when I set this post as detailed. I even spelled it out in the overview. If you have any questions or concerns, just state them here.

I'd be glad to have this resolved.

@Hollowed Kadaver Also, remember I am monitoring this roleplay, and if there was anything unrealistic about @Mystik 's gun I would've called her on it. Not to be rude, but just remember who runs this.

~ future reference, I never know if there's something that needs to be resolved here unless someone tags me, so tag me next time. ~

OMGGGG.

I wasn't watching the thread & I missed so much. Is it still okay If I could just jump in somewhere??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ethereal said:
OMGGGG.
I wasn't watching the thread & I missed so much. Is it still okay If I could just jump in somewhere??
As long as you don't just mysteriously pop up, that's fine xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back