• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Zombie Apocalypse

@Hollowed Kadaver

Make sure that you give me time to respond before you get into cover. It bothers me when people essentially teleport without me being able to take a shot.

Mystik said:
@Hollowed Kadaver
Make sure that you give me time to respond before you get into cover. It bothers me when people essentially teleport without me being able to take a shot.
anytime, oh and by the way, you only have one shot left in your guns chamber, youve fired four already, one at a zombie, one at v, one near claras head, and one at me, that leaves one, if youre using the mosin that i think youre using then its a 5 round well

[QUOTE="Hollowed Kadaver]those are the "in the moment" ones i suppose

[/QUOTE]
That's an awful lot of simple "In the moment" posts..

Mystik said:
I said reloaded. Look at my posts.
recocked and reloaded are two different meanings to me friend, all i read was that you pulled the bolt back to chamber the next round, in the zombie head shot one, it says reloaded, ill give youthat, albeit i misinterpreted it as a simple rechambering. in the other posts you fired, yet neither the word cocked, chambered or loaded were used, im giving you the benefit of the doubt and say that you chambered in a new round every time, your last post you cocked the gun, a rechambering, so as far as i know, you either have 1 or 2 rounds left in your gun.

@Hollowed Kadaver

Assuming that my character is a soldier, yes she cocked the weapon every time she shot. I didn't realize that it was so complex of an action I needed to specify. Let's also not forget that your little trio triple posted me into a position where

A. I couldn't shoot you while you were moving

B. V was dragged away in an insta emote without me being able to react

C. I now have to deal with apparently being distracted by rocks.

11/10 soldier of the year award goes to Viktoriya

Mystik said:
@Hollowed Kadaver
Assuming that my character is a soldier, yes she cocked the weapon every time she shot. I didn't realize that it was so complex of an action I needed to specify. Let's also not forget that your little trio triple posted me into a position where

A. I couldn't shoot you while you were moving

B. V was dragged away in an insta emote without me being able to react

C. I now have to deal with apparently being distracted by rocks.

11/10 soldier of the year award goes to Viktoriya
if i offended i apologized, i cant control what v and clara do, i had to adapt to the moment when it came to them, but as much as it is my fault, it is yours as well, i hate to put the blaim on people but your posting speed could be faster

If you hadn't noticed, my posts are typically longer than 3 sentences - unlike the three of your's.

Also, English is my second language so it takes me a while to make sure everything is written correctly. Let's also not ignore the fact I have a life to attend to - not just staring at this site and waiting for a post.

And as fast as I could type - I couldn't stop the power gaming emotes that you guys are using.

Mystik said:
If you hadn't noticed, my posts are typically longer than 3 sentences - unlike the three of your's.
Also, English is my second language so it takes me a while to make sure everything is written correctly. Let's also not ignore the fact I have a life to attend to - not just staring at this site and waiting for a post.

And as fast as I could type - I couldn't stop the power gaming emotes that you guys are using.
i apologize again if this sounds offensive, I quote, "Saturday, sunday, I dont have a life, so limitless RP!" i understand having responsibilities, i have em as well being an adult, again i dont control V and Clara, i merely adapted to the speed and style they were using

and for someone whos english is a second language your literary style impressive, i wouldve never guessed it was a second language, as for that soldier of the year award? 9/10, mosins have internal mags, meaning loaded by clips, not mags

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I guess sarcasm and jokes aren't a thing anymore. Deary me.

Of course I have a life - I was joking when I said 'limitless'. Don't take things to literally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mystik said:
Oh man, I guess sarcasm and jokes aren't a thing anymore. Deary me.
Of course I have a life - I was joking when I said 'limitless'. Don't take things to literally.
not literally ^^" just trying to be formal really, i have an unusual tendency of pissing people off over the internet, or offending others, and lord knows Taco will scold me if i piss anyone off on here @_@

I'll fill you in -

Nathaniel (@Hollowed Kadaver ), Clara (@KPnightmare ) and "V" (@LailaxStfu ) all got together in a group of sorts in an effort to avoid the sniper Viktoria (@Mystik ) and her attempts at exterminating them. Ramsey (myself) drove up into the middle of the road where the survivors are hiding and nothing has happened from there except for the sniper falling into a state of painful unconsciousness that none of the others are aware of.

Fallacy said:
I'll fill you in -
Nathaniel (@Hollowed Kadaver ), Clara (@KPnightmare ) and "V" (@LailaxStfu ) all got together in a group of sorts in an effort to avoid the sniper Viktoria (@Mystik ) and her attempts at exterminating them. Ramsey (myself) drove up into the middle of the road where the survivors are hiding and nothing has happened from there except for the sniper falling into a state of painful unconsciousness that none of the others are aware of.
cant really post till clara does, till then ima be eating some cheese and crackers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back