• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Zombie Apocalypse

[QUOTE="Drunk Dragon]I hope I'm not too late; my workload has been horrendously voluminous…

[/QUOTE]
Nah not late. I accept throughout the whole roleplay on ZA ones.

Alright, thank you!

I have a lot to do tonight, so I'll post tomorrow if thats okay with you.

[QUOTE="Drunk Dragon]Anybody else up for a meeting with my character?

[/QUOTE]
Just now got the chance to read up on your post. Very interesting and well written. ~

Looking forward to more from you :)

I presume that the problematic people have dropped out. Other than me of course,

;)

So I'll just make a post including all of my character's point of view and try to get a bit more involved with other character's since most the people I've confronted so far have dropped out ._.

Anyways, I'm done yammering.

Stamper said:
I'm sorry, I must have lost the notification awhile ago amidst the notifications >~<
That's alright, if you wanna post now you can and I'll include your next move in my post. Just sorta anxious for this roleplay to kick off a bit more.

Im going to have to drop out of this role-play, very sorry for the short notice. My school work has been overwhelming and I really can't be on that often. Very sorry

@Lonelytaco

Before I post again - I need to rework my character sheet. Would it be alright if I delete my old one and post the new version?

My character is going to wake up with some amnesia far outside of where she was (without a lot of gear, as well).

Mystik said:
@Lonelytaco
Before I post again - I need to rework my character sheet. Would it be alright if I delete my old one and post the new version?

My character is going to wake up with some amnesia far outside of where she was (without a lot of gear, as well).
That's fine with me

Drunk Dragon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22814-mystik/ said:
@Mystik[/URL] @Lonelytaco
Glad you guys like my post. :)

I'll probably try to set up a meeting with some of the other New-Yorkers now, though I haven't really got many ideas at the moment.
Ah, I think mystik and hollowed Kadaver are the only ones who are still active in new york

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]nm can I stumble out of the bushes near the group by chance

[/QUOTE]
There isn't really a group at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back