• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Zodiacs (Interest Check)

tsukikokimiko

Dance Princess
Zodiac signs, people all have their own zodiac but only 12 have the powers of their zodiac. You are one of the few. For some reason all 12 zodiacs signs were called to this certain resort. They didn't know why they wanted to go their but they all did. All 12 zodiacs have never met each other before but they all have some kind of power.

They all gather around this blue orb which is suppose to tell them what they are supposed to do. "You all need to use your powers to defend the world from the mythical creatures that have just awaken. This resort is now yours and you guys may stay here as long as you like." The blue orb told you before disappearing.

All 12 zodiacs have no idea what they are supposed to do accept for the tiny information the blue orb told them. They all also have a birthmark of their zodiac somewhere on their body to show they are one of the few that has a power of their zodiac. What will happen now is up to you!

So if there is enough people that is interested in it then maybe I will make it into a roleplay!

Ixacise said:
Which zodiac we're using also is this like Saint Seiya?
I was going to use the astrology zodiac, you know like scorpio, gemini, taurus, and so on. Also i don't know what Saint Seiya is, so I wouldn't know if it's kinda like Saint Seiya or not!

Seint seiya is an anime where all the guys have magic fighting armors based of western zodiacs. It's pretty cool and had a dub on toonami. I just thought of it with the whole save the world thing and zodiac powers

Sound pretty cool. I think I would also like to reserve Cancer, as that seems to be a recurring theme here.

Ixacise said:
Seint seiya is an anime where all the guys have magic fighting armors based of western zodiacs. It's pretty cool and had a dub on toonami. I just thought of it with the whole save the world thing and zodiac powers
OMG! My dad said he used to watch it when he was a little kid, i think it's the one he talked about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back