• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Zodiac Princess - Reboot (Open)

Awe man everyone is taken.... welp good luck with your rp ^^

Well, if you still want to partake in this rp, My character needs a business assistant if you're up for it. but since the zodiacs are taken, they would have to be human and or a princess candidate. 

Alright, sounds good

Additionally, the player who is playing Saggitarius has yet to respond to the invite. Granted, this may just be because they haven't been on in a week. I'll most likely give it one more week (or until they log back in) to see if they respond to the invite, and if they don't come online in that time I'll probably open up that role again. If you'd be interested, I can let you know if/when that spot opens up. That's if you're willing to wait, though.

That said, the role of Zodiac Princess Candidate is open to as many players as would be interested in participating. The characters aren't being given magic powers (though that may be subject to change depending on the course of events, and whichever character is chosen as the princess will definitely get magic at one point or another). At the moment, they're (more or less) ordinary human characters who are the main focus of attention of the 12 zodiac characters. So, if you'd be interested in playing one of those characters, or playing any other role, please let me know and I will invite you to the hosted project ^_^  The rp hasn't been going on long, so there is not much to catch up with. I can also give a general synopsis if it would be helpful to you.

If any roles end up open, please let me know! I think this looks really fun, and if none of the Zodiacs are left open, I'd like to play as a princess candidate!

Just now, The Succubi Queen said:

If any roles end up open, please let me know! I think this looks really fun, and if none of the Zodiacs are left open, I'd like to play as a princess candidate!

There are currently no open zodiac roles, as the last spot has already been reserved. However, you can absolutely play as a zodiac princess candidate. I shall send an invitation to you :)

Additionally, the player who is playing Saggitarius has yet to respond to the invite. Granted, this may just be because they haven't been on in a week. I'll most likely give it one more week (or until they log back in) to see if they respond to the invite, and if they don't come online in that time I'll probably open up that role again. If you'd be interested, I can let you know if/when that spot opens up. That's if you're willing to wait, though.

That said, the role of Zodiac Princess Candidate is open to as many players as would be interested in participating. The characters aren't being given magic powers (though that may be subject to change depending on the course of events, and whichever character is chosen as the princess will definitely get magic at one point or another). At the moment, they're (more or less) ordinary human characters who are the main focus of attention of the 12 zodiac characters. So, if you'd be interested in playing one of those characters, or playing any other role, please let me know and I will invite you to the hosted project ^_^  The rp hasn't been going on long, so there is not much to catch up with. I can also give a general synopsis if it would be helpful to you.

Alright, im interested 

Alright, im interested 

Alright I'll go invite you now :) The Sagittarius zodiac player just showed up, but the princess roles are still available. Let me know in the ooc chat or in PM if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back