• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Curse

Karie grabs some clothes from the girls wardrobe after a while of waiting, chucking on a shirt that was too big for her and some shorts, along with underwear of course, she then proceeded to wonder downstairs in search of the girl "umm...you done yet?.." she asked nervously scanning the area. @Lyxias

Both satisfied and surprised that the tiger didn't rip the child's arm off, Guther remembered the cat and quickly looked around in the bushes for her clothes.

Quickly finding them in a bush, Guther gave a tug only to realise they were stuck. He tugged harder...and a small tear appeared in the shirt. Guther quickly folded the clothes and hung them over his arm.

@TheHappyPikachu @eclipsehowls @Defective Kitten

Hearing the cat talk and than slowly push her away, Kiyo was simply dazed by its ability to speak. Glancing over her shoulder to look at the boy and back at the cat in a quick motion, she ran over to the boy and grasped onto the bottom of his sleeve, tugging on it a bit to get his attention. "Look! Big kitty can talk!" Her confused expression quickly changed to her excited smile again.

"Of course the princess can talk you flea bitten..."

Enya lifted a paw and smacked the African Leopard's face, knocking the big cat away from her. Enya turned her head towards Saber and let out a warning growl, causing the leopard to duck his head. "Sorry princess," Saber said.

"The forest is my domain and territory. I'd be careful if you enter it," Enya said to both the boy and girl before turning and loping back into the forest with Saber behind her. The daughter of the tiger and the African Leopard made their way home to the ruined city, taking a shortcut through the forest that only Enya and her felines knew. @Defective Kitten @Zamice

Seeing the cat leave off into the forest, Kiyo simply watched it before looking up at the boy not realizing that she was still holding onto them. "Hi there mister! Would you like a cupcake?" Asking out of no where with a huge grin on her face. Such a strange girl. Finally letting go of the mister before getting the box of cupcakes on the bench, she open up the container so he'd see all the flavor and such.

Enya reached the ruins just some gold smoke formed around her and she changed back into her human form. Saber coiled around her legs as she made her way through the paths and into a building before grabbing some clothes and getting dressed. She made her way back outside with Saber beside her and they walked back to the temple and inside. Enya walked up the steps onto the second floor of the building and made her way over to a pile of furs and moss that she lay down on as Saber curled up at her feet. The furs were hides of the prey animals she and her mother had killed during her childhood before her mother had been killed by a human hunter. From the shadows appeared Leo who curled up at her side and a puma named Dire who lay down at her head so she could use him as a pillow. Enya turned over on her left side and snuggled into Dire's side as the puma let out a soft purring sound, making his body vibrate and she soon fell asleep with three of her cats around her to protect her.

Kiyo nodded when he asked of a certain cupcake's flavor which was chocolate, "That one is filled with frosting in the center as well." Speaking with her childish grin, an airhead she was. "I can't eat chocolate because I'm allergic."

"My name is Kiyomi." Gladly introducing herself after receiving the pat on the head. "I'm glad you like my cupcake." A joyful giggle followed by her dopy looking expression.

"Nice to meet you, Kiyomi. My name is Guther." Luther finished the cupcake and remembered the task at hand, the clothes. "Kiyomi, you haven't seen any naked girls running around recently, have you?"

"Naked girls?" Puzzled by his question, "No..?" Answering with a rather confused expression, her head tilted a bit staring up at him. "Why are you looking for naked girls?" Kiyo asked wondering if he was some type of pervert.

"Your friend just stripped?" Kiyo looked at Guther with a questionable eye, to sure whether to help him look fro his naked friend or just to walk away.

As Callie's heart slowed, she started to walk back to where she had transformed, in hopes of not having to be naked for so long. About 50 feet away from her pile of clothes, there was a puff of smoke, and she was human again. "Darn it." Callie said as she ran behind a nearby tree. I can see my clothes, but I hear someone... @eclipsehowls

Enya had slept for twenty minutes before she had woken and gone for a walk. Her cats remained in the ruins sleeping. Sometimes the girl just like to be alone. She had never seen being the daughter of the Zodiac Tiger as a curse but wasn't sure about the other zodiac sons and daughters. Why were they just now showing up after twelve years? Her mother had told her there were thirteen Zodiac Animals and each one had a son or daughter descendant but until today she had never met any. At her waist was her sword in a red and black scabbard that was slipped into the belt around her purple kimono with goldfish on it. Walking through the forest, she spotted something and began walking towards it to see a pile of clothing on the ground. Well that's odd, she thought to herself. "Is somebody here?" Enya calls as she looks around her. @PokemonGirl

Callie bit her lip in embarrassment, and sighed. She poked her curly, pink-haired head out from behind the tree. "Hey."

Enya looked over at the girl who poked her head out from behind a tree. "Are these your clothes?" Enya asked as she pointed a finger at the pile of clothes in front of her. @PokemonGirl

Karie decides there was no point in staying at the restaurant anymore and wanders outside, hoping the girl wouldn't mind her borrowing her clothes, she walked back through the Forrest a bit, after a while she once again met up with the tiger but now another person stood before her, she could already tell it was another Zodiac "this is too much..." she says clenching her fist and looking down at the bracelet, 'dammit!...why were they all appearing...again...if this kept up they could..' she gritted her teeth together as tears formed in her eyes, 'no...they couldn't...' she thought to herself. @eclipsehowls @PokemonGirl

"Yeah..." Callie said, ashamed. "Wait, you look familiar. Do I know you?"

"Oh.. Could I help?" Kiyo thought this might be an interesting adventure, Guther didn't seem like a bad person. Somehow she felt close to him as if she's known him for a while like an older brother despite only have met him. Closer than her aunt and uncles and cousins that was for sure but she kept her thoughts to herself.

"I doubt it," Enya said. "I tend to stay in my territory and not go out among humans." Picking up the clothes, she tossed them over to Callie. "Why are you naked anyway?" Hearing footsteps that suddenly stopped, she turned her gaze on the new figure and found Karie standing there. "I see you're back here daughter of the Zodiac Cat." @PokemonGirl @TheHappyPikachu

"Wait, you were with those tigers earlier!" She curled up into a ball, now scared again. "P-Please don't hurt me..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back