• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Z-384 Virus (Private for Me and Miss Mack)

razorstar

Smol Dragon God

Osiris 'Cyrus' Crowe

744061.jpg

Is this alright? c:​

OMG he's gorgeous haha but that's perfect.

Let me post a picture and age too.

Bliss Destinee Reckoner

img-thing

I felt like, out of the many pictures of guys I have collected due to being an rper, he fitted the rp the best (plus, he is totally gorgeous)

She's perfect~

Shall I start?

I slipped through the abandoned ruins around me, my sickle held tightly in my hand. I usually let it hang from one of my belt loops so I could have my hands available, but this was a new city. And new cities, in my own experience, usually ended with me getting mobbed by the undead, and it was best to be prepared for that kind of thing.

I jumped over a fallen piece of building, almost grimacing as a puff of dried up dirt surrounded me. I coughed quietly, covering my mouth with one hand. God, I missed the rain. When I was younger I would constantly complain about it, and I always wanted to move to Texas or something to get away from the wet. Now, I would kill for a massive thunderstorm. For the giant puddles I had been able to run through when I was younger. My jacket wasn't waterproof, there were too many holes ripped in it, but I would dance in the rain if it came. God, I missed Washington.

I ran a hand backwards through my hair, enjoying the air once the dust cloud dissipated. Sure, everything smelled like death and rot, but you got used to that smell after two years. Or, at least I had. I honestly would have gone insane a long time ago if I hadn't gotten used to it.

A soft crunch caught my attention and I turned around instantly, my weapon raised. The sound of rubble getting stepped on hadn't stood out to me this much before the virus spread, but now it was like someone screaming that they wanted to gut me alive. "Who's there?" I called, not able to hear the moaning that usually accompanied zombies.

I sat on a large piece of rubble in an alley, brushing my hair with my fingers. I sighed and bit my lip softly, picking up my cream colored bandanna and tying it around my head, pushing my hair back. I had grown up in this city and ever since the first news of the virus had gotten out... I had been too scared to leave my home territory. With a deep breath, I slowly stood, keeping as silent as possible.

A small rock moved somewhere to my left behind a wall, but it was not accompanied by the usual moan of the undead. Frowing, I slowly took out an arrow from the makeshift quiver resting on my back. I took a deep, solid breath and notched the arrow into bow, raising it, aicing carefully as I srepped down from the rubble I was on.

I accidentally stepped on a stick which produced a loud crunch. Flinching a bit at the sound, a male voice was herd easily around the corner, speaking deeply. Who's there? it boomed and I shivered, slowly stepping out and raising my bow, trying to look threatening to the man that stood in front of me, despite my short stature. "I go there. Who are you?" I asked carefully, eyeing the stranger up and down.

I forced myself to try to look fierce and strong, although it was hard with an arrow pointed at you. But, I'd had scarier weapons pointed at me. A shockingly large amount of people had been able to find or make flamethrowers, and so many people had gotten their hands on automatic weapons. But, having an arrow pointed at you still wasn't exactly fun. I lifted my sickle slightly, the light of day shining off of its perfectly sharpened edge. "Who wants to know?" I growled, my eyes narrowed as I studied the girl in front of me. She didnt seem very tough, but you learn to stop trying to judge people after a while. Its safer just to assume everyone can killmyou.

OOC: Sorry, was at school. Home now :)

Subconsciously, I judged this man in front of me. He was tall, well built, with devilishly handsome features. With a raised eyebrow, I slowly lowered my bow, speaking gently, "You're not infected. That's good. If I can still trust the human in you is another question." I tilted my head to the side a bit and then said, "I want to know, " my voice slowly growing with confidence, "I want to know who you are. Now spill before I shoot." I said the last part with truth, raising my bow once again and aiming it at his head. Undead or not, over the past years, I have learned the best way to kill something was to shoot it in the head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back