The Worst Text Color

• I'm going to report this.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why?

• Ghost, how could you share this!?

• It's something that the world is not ready to know.

• Imagine if you discovered how to create a bomb worse than the hydrogen one.

• And then you shared the instructions with a bunch of governments. For free.

• This is just like that.

• Trash ghost.

• This is knowledge humans weren't meant to discover.

• This is knowledge you weren't meant to convey.

• Wtf

• This is kinda okay I guess. Kind of pointless.

• Neat

• I don't get it

• Total voters

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all.

I have made an horricredible discovery with the support of a group of acquaintances. Today, I have stumbled upon the Worst Text Color.

Now, some of you may be thinking, 'But Ghost this is impossible! How do you choose which font color is the
absolute worst? There's so many! There's so many that are bad and garbage to the eyes!'

But I assure you- you'll see once we get started that this color is objectively the Worst Text Color.

To start off, it's readily apparent that there are a lot of colors that really demand the strength of your sight spheres and make your expression muscles contract.

Lots of colors are excellent for rabble rousing the community. And some are almost impossible to see without some sort of background.

So choosing the Absolute Most "Fuck No Please" Color seems like a challenge.

The majority of the ones in the top half of the Malignant and Wonderful Color Box are strong participants.

And if you know bbc code, the selection increases greatly. Just look at that!

So to start off with- here's some admirahateable contenders for the place of This Hexadecimal Should be Illegal in no particular order despite the numbering. All of them are taken from the Despicable Yet Also Helpful and Needed Color Box.

1. White. There are several reasons why this color didn't make the cut. First off, with the new post background white is visible without having to highlight anything. Secondly, the letters are clear. The color doesn't make the text look any more blurry than usual. However, it is harder to read because of the little contrast. So it's a runner up. Good try, white.

2. Grey. For similar reasons to white- the low contrast lessens visibility. It's like white's cousin, but greyer. However, if your blessed by the divine with 20/20 it's still rather clear.

3. Light Green. A bit worse than grey and white, it has similar components but for some reason looks a bit more blurry. Seeing this some must be thinking that there's no way this isn't the most terrible thing and wishing that it was never a part of human's visible wavey spectrum. But bro. This can be topped like an unfrosted cupcake.

4. On another end part of a person's arm beyond the wrist, there's the bright colors that would make Lucifer weep. This blue doesn't need anything else to give one the urge to get a spoon and scoop out their face organs. However, this too can be surpassed.

5. I mean just look at this red. However, it's even darker and clearer than the blue, and even further from the finish line in the race of obnoxiousness. Still kinda ridiculous tho.

These colours are all pretty terrible, I think you all will agree. Still though, there is one champiloser.

I present to you...

THE TRASHEST OF THEM ALL

Coincidentally, also my favorite color. I was simultaneously surprised, disgusted, full of loathing, pride, joy, and excitement when I made this discovery. Look at this. I don't really need to explain. It's totally self-evident- it surpasses all the runner ups in all possible ways. But I didn't need to tell you that. You're crying right now, I bet. Sorry. Science has come so far.

Oh god that color actually hurts my eyes to try to read it unlike the others xD

The lot of these are "bad" because they're on a white background. I'm usually using a 'net app that turns web pages nigh-black, so I don't see anything wrong with these.

Thank you, you are welcome.

Holy pineapples, Batman! I think my eyes just ran back into my skull so they'd never again have to decipher text in that damnable excuse for a color! D:

If your eyes are running, you'd better go catch them. Who knows what kind of havoc they could wreck inside your head?

Actually, this is likely the worst colour. It doesn't hurt your eyes, but you can't even tell that it exists. So, it's pretty bad. I guess though in the end it is all subject to the viewer. You dislike the yellow [while liking it] but before I found this colour I still thought white was the worst.

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that you guys are choosing all these respectable, stately, solid colors. The real culprit is this - this monstrosity right here.

Disgusting. So disgusting.

Roo said:
I still think I'm the winner here. Of finding the worst colour.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

a09.gif

Don't you people understand this is a very serious discussion why are you doing this to me

You're the one with the intro post that forces me to wear sunglasses.

Well. I guess we can say, *Puts on imaginary glasses* you were caught red handed.
Banane24.gif

Well, I'd accept souls, virgins for sacrifices, and USD. Any amount will do, and it will count as a donation, because now after seeing the possibilities because of you, I intend to find the most hideous clothing possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back