Anime & Manga The worst anime scene animation that you ever see?

<p>

<span style="font-family:'Aref Ruqaa';">So i decide to watch Fate Stay Night,the one in 2006 done by Deen studio.God,i just laugh so hard at the CG Dragon scene! And you,did you have a funny scene coming from and anime because of the bad animation done? (By the way the dragon is representing Saber virginity i guess.)</span> [media]

[/media]
</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Once upon a time, I watched anime. Well, just a few. I've noticed, while seeing clips of other animes, the artists were EXTREMELY lazy in combat scenes. Instead of showing said action, they just flashed the blade, fist, etc. across the screen. This, among other reasons, caused me to give up all hope on anime being worth watching. Then again, it's just me. Many people probably enjoy those kinds of combat scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Psyker StrunLokSingh]Once upon a time, I watched anime. Well, just a few. I've noticed, while seeing clips of other animes, the artists were EXTREMELY lazy in combat scenes. Instead of showing said action, they just flashed the blade, fist, etc. across the screen. This, among other reasons, caused me to give up all hope on anime being worth watching. Then again, it's just me. Many people probably enjoy those kinds of combat scenes.

[/QUOTE]
You can probably try some anime like Boku No Hero Academia or Fate Stay Night,Unlimited Blades works.Trust me you won't regret it.

Dragon Ball Super:

sig-4353447.dragon-ball-super-ep-5-l.jpg

Pretty much 90% of the new Berserk anime, particularily the latest ep that had both 2d animation and cgi in the same shot. It made me shiver.

Batmanhullu said:
Pretty much 90% of the new Berserk anime, particularily the latest ep that had both 2d animation and cgi in the same shot. It made me shiver.
Dragon Ball Super's animation at times is on par with the notorious episode 4 of Gurren Lagann. You'd think Toei would get oh I dunno..someone with a little talent to work on the sequel CANON anime of one of the most popular if not THE most popular anime ever...but nooope.

Zachy1993 said:
Dragon Ball Super's animation at times is on par with the notorious episode 4 of Gurren Lagann. You'd think Toei would get oh I dunno..someone with a little talent to work on the sequel CANON anime of one of the most popular if not THE most popular anime ever...but nooope.
I personally have never really been a fan of DBZ, but considering that Toei is responsible for some of the greatest anime series in its lifespan, you truly have to ponder exactly what was going in their minds during the production of DBS.

The new Berserk is miles worse, however.

There's this one scene in Digimon Adventure where Matt runs away from Tai and you see him running like toward the right

and again

and again, but sped up

It was hilarious that they thought that would just be okay. xD

And then in Absolute Duo, there was a scene where a bunch of soldiers come out of a plane, and the CGI was so FANTASTICALLY TERRIBLE I cringed for five minutes straight. *shudder* I have nightmares about that CGI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back