• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lily Ylva
The Yrin Temple - 2nd Day​
Lily had been up for a while, supposedly keeping watch on the others, though the full pouch of fresh herbs in her satchel would state otherwise. As the group started to awake, the small half-human was practically perched over Dante, pulling a small twig to and fro, almost as if it were some sort of measuring tool seizing up one of his horns. The girl was silent, her eyes moving over as Veronica awoke, placing a finger over her own mouth, not wanting to wake the demonic figure below her.

Lily brushed her chin in contemplation. "Moonroot... Dreamkettle... Maybe some hare blood to go with the ash salts?" She whispered to herself with a slight grin, before finally moving her face closer to the halfbreed's head, outstretching her hand toward one of the adorning horns, as if wishing to take a more direct sizing. "And then, the special ingredient, hmm..." Lily continued to wonder out-loud, a creepy tinge infecting her tone. To her side, a few barely recognisable scrawlings remained on a small scrap of paper, no words, just crude images of the possible reagents.

Direct: RizaTiz RizaTiz plastic_lover plastic_lover
Vicinity: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Gabe Gabe

Myremon Seonag
Myremon was standing in the same place from last night. He didn't wake anyone up on his watch, keeping sentinel through the starless night of the demon realm, silently away from the party. If one would ask, he'd answer that he wanted the heroes to rest, but in reality, it's been a while since he slept. His mind was heavy with the horrors of the realm, making him weary. He powered through on the days before he fainted on the temple, but right now, in a group, he can have the luxury to rest, even if a little. When he entered the place where the people were sleeping, he saw the overly excited girl already writing. He coughed to get her attention, not wanting to startle the already hyper girl, and approached her. "Bleakwood twigs, maybe?" He smiled, although no one could see it. He knelt down near the girl and opened his censer. "May I borrow some of your herbs? I need to make another mix. Oh, good morning, Veronica."

Last edited:
Veronica Saia
Current Location: The Yrin Temple
With: Gabe Gabe plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

She looked over at Myremon who had gone over to Lily "Oh, Good morning Mair. Were you able to rest?" She went over to him and hugged him. ".....You're the closest thing I got to family right now....You stayed so long at the mansion." She released him from her hold and looked at him. "Do you think we should wake up the others or wait a bit more? I want to be able to head out as soon as possible and find a place to sleep before night comes." She went over to her backpack and made sure that everything was neat and tidy.

Lily Ylva
"Borrow means I'll be getting them back, not sure how you're going to achieve that one." Lily smirked, still focused on her train of thought. "I don't know if that's the special ingredient exactly, though it could enhance the... Hmm..." She continued mulling over the halfbreed, before staring back up toward Myremon with a grin on her face. "Of course you can my ghostly friend!" She slightly chuckled toward him, before grabbing a large dollop of dreamkettle and extending her hand out toward him in offering. "This stuff seems to grow wherever there's corruption, and from the looks of this place, I don't think we'll be running out any time soon." Lily continued to giggle, before looking toward Veronica. "Don't be silly Ron-ron, ghosts don't sleep." She gave them both a cheeky smile, before returning her attention to the halfdemon.

Direct: RizaTiz RizaTiz plastic_lover plastic_lover Gabe Gabe
Vicinity: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis

The half-breed between demon and tiefling still slept heavily, not able to hear the half-human plotting to possibly use a part of his body in her experiment this morning. He snored lightly with his eyes shut tight, using his arms as extra support like a pillow. "Ugh...I don't wanna spar at 4:00 AM right now Jasper, you know that Dahlia and mama are light sleepers." The half-demon sleeptalked to himself, dreaming of being back home and his little sister waking him up early to spar. He was already getting homesick, even if he didn't show it on the outside. The half-breed was completely oblivious as to what was going on around him. Unluckily for Dante, demons horns don't have any nerve endings unless the horns are cut farther down. So there's a possibility that taking off a bit of his horn will not wake him up. Terrible combination considering that Lily is near and he is a heavy sleeper.

Myremon Seonag

"I think it's for the best, Veronica. Being on the move is the best way to ensure survival. I'm surprised we haven't been attacked yet. My censer must be working." He reciprocated the hug, although only briefly. He still didn't understand his problem, and he feared contagion. "I'm not a ghost, and I do need to sleep. I just... couldn't. Let's raise camp. Light is a valuable resource." He snuffed what little remains of the flames remaining on the campfire. "Have everyone up and about. I think I can guide you to where we need to go."

Veronica Saia
With: Gabe Gabe plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

"Alright..." She went over to Dante, who was still asleep and sleep talking. She tried shaking him awake but it didn't seem to work. "....Hey! Dante! Wake up please! We got to get moving." Again, It didn't work. ".....Hmm....Oh...Hey...Myremon." She turned to look at him. "Could I just lift them up and carry them with us if they don't wake up? You've seen the strength of my snakes before." Besides Myremon and her family, nobody else knew that she had snake hair. She considered it to be magic and she wouldn't want to risk getting called a monster and thrown into Yrin by herself but now that she's in Yrin, she'd have to use it to her advantage.. She turned to Lily and said "....Why don't you try to wake Dante up? I'm sure you probably could." Before going over to Eris "Hey. Eris. Wake up please! We got to get moving."

"Hmm...?" Eris rubbed her sleepy eyes as she woke up, confused. She yawned as she raised from the comfort of her sleeping bag, then stretched. She guessed she was quite tired the night before. She smiled at Veronica, who woke her up. "Good morning. Thanks for being patient with me, I hope waking me up wasn't too much of a hassle--" Eris suddenly blushed, and she hid her face behind her hands. This feeling on my face...was I drooling?! She couldn't stand that she had just been talking to Veronica with nasty drool on her face, and her face remained a distinct red color as she tried to wipe it off discreetly. She then hurriedly packed her sleeping bag, trying to hide her flustered state from Veronica. "W-we need to get moving!"

The half-demon awoke to the sound of the snake-haired girl asking for him to wake up already. Eventually he woke up on his own as Vronica was asking for Myremon to help with his habit of heavily sleeping. He pushed himself up with a yawn that unintentionally sounded like a growl. "...Just a dream. Yo Ronnie were you trying to wake me up?" He questioned while getting back up to his feet, basically half asleep right now. The blonde haired gunslinger sounded pretty dissapointed with his first sentence, missing his two little sisters. "'Kay, so I'm assuming we gotta start heading out?" He asked curiously while stuffing his Infisatchel with his sleeping bag with little to no effort.

Veronica Saia

She looked at Eris as she awakened but she noticed a bit of drool on her face. She saw as Eris hid her face and hurriedly packed her sleeping back.
"W-we need to get moving!"
Veronica laughed, it was kind of cute. She looked over to Dante who had just awakened. "Yeah. Thanks for doing so, and yes. We should be heading out right about now." She went to the entrance and turned to everyone, speaking to all of them "Please pack everything up and don't forget anything. Once everybody is ready, we shall leave this temple and venture into Yrin." She paused and tried to think of something motivational to say to them.
"......Ok......" She looked at everyone once more. "Uh..." She was getting kind of nervous herself. "Y-Yrin will be dangerous. Over half the world is c-corrupted b-but I believe that we c-can be the ones who shall save it. W-We cannot charge right into battle because I am certain that even demons that are considered 'weak' or 'lesser' are still strong. W-we should do our b-best to become stronger over time so that in a couple of months, we may be able to fight the demon lord and win!" She focused her gaze onto Myremon, trying to see what he thought of her speech

Myremon Seonag
Myremon had his censer filled up with various herbs from his homeworld. He cautiously grinded them and placed them in the censer, closing it tightly. The mage laughed at Veronica's suggestion, remembering the times where she showed the strength of her magic in Darkene. "Just don't throw anyone, alright?" He looked at the door, the sun already shining on the cold stone slabs of the temple. The wraith remembered the first time he set foot on the ruins, the determination and will to live of everyone in the group. The same determination was painted across this group as well. Veronica did a motivational speech, and when she looked at Myremon, he stared back at her behind his mask. "If you have any combat training, any way of predicting what the enemy will respond, forget about it right now. Demons don't play by the rules. They will use deception, subterfuge, any means necessary to win. And because of that, you should too. Don't hold back. Don't try to reason with them. Do not show weakness and most of all, do not try to be a hero. You weren't brought here to be heroes." He sighed, closing his eyes. "Darkene didn't throw you here so you can save the world, destroy the demon lord or whatever bullshit they sold you. You were brought here as sacrifices. Sacrifices to the Demon Lord. If you're not convinced, tell me: Why a prisoner is sent to be a hero for a realm? Why the demons know exactly when and where the heroes appear?"

Myremon was grasping his staff tightly. "Don't sacrifice yourself for a lie. Survive." He turned away, heading towards the door.​

Last edited:
Veronica Saia
With: Gabe Gabe Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella

"If you have any combat training, any way of predicting what the enemy will respond, forget about it right now. Demons don't play by the rules. They will use deception, subterfuge, any means necessary to win. And because of that, you should too. Don't hold back. Don't try to reason with them. Do not show weakness and most of all, do not try to be a hero. You weren't brought here to be heroes."

"Weren't brought here to be heroes? But Mair, the leaders chose us to become the heroes to save Yrin-"

"Darkene didn't throw you here so you can save the world, destroy the demon lord or whatever bullshit they sold you. You were brought here as sacrifices. Sacrifices to the Demon Lord."

"S-Sacrifices?" She sounded nervous "....No, That can't be. Why would the Demo-" Cut off again.

"If you're not convinced, tell me: Why a prisoner is sent to be a hero for a realm? Why the demons know exactly when and where the heroes appear?"

".....M-Mair....M-Maybe they believed you could help D-Darkene. You're a pretty powerful mage.....well...I don't know how well you're with magic in....your current state but when you were at the mansion, you were quite powerful in magic. Maybe...Maybe...." She mumbled the rest. She was obviously confused and nervous. Could Myremon be right? No. He can't be. They were chosen to be heroes to save Yrin.

"Don't sacrifice yourself for a lie. Survive."

"......" She couldn't believe it. She can't believe it. If she did, she'd probably fall into quite the despair. "M-Mair....T-That can't be." She was obviously starting to look quite scared and nervous. Celestia's words echoed in her head "Don't give up. No matter how bad the situation may be, you can get out of it and come out on top. You should know this quite well Veroni, you never gave up when you were out in the streets. You overcame it and now you're here with me" Veronica kept thinking about those words. Myremon had been quite the positive person back in Darkene. Seriously....What did the demons do to him. When Myremon to turn away, Veronica grabbed his arm.
"Mair." She looked at him. Her determination piercing his very soul. "Mair. Shut up about that nonsense. We came here to be heroes. We will be heroes. We will save Yrin...And I will help you. I will make it my mission to make sure you become your previous self and live a normal life again." She smiled a kind smile at him before a sudden realization came. "Wait..." She looked back. She counted everybody. Three. Including Myremon would make them four and including Veronica it would be five. There's supposed to be six. She counts again. Dante, Lily, Mair, Eris..... She gasps. "Ann!" She looked to the side, behind her and in front of her. She was nowhere in sight. "Where is Ann!?" She looked and face Myremon again. "Mair! You were supposed to be on watch! Why is Ann missing!?"

Last edited:
Myremon Seonag
"Nonsense. Do you think this is nonsense? Do you think that I haven't been here, starry eyed, just like you? Do you think I wanted to see the others mauled to death? Do you think I wanted to be captured and experimented upon?" Veronica could see his eyes behind the mask. Two pools of yellow, completely alien to what a human should look. In there she saw his true emotions. Anger, resentment, but most of all, sorrow. He didn't want to be like that, but nothing proved otherwise. Not a single thing on that accursed realm gave him a shred of hope. And when he saw these... children, the hope to make some change, the determination in their eyes, he knew that the same thing that happened to him, that happened to Celestia, could very well happen to them. And he didn't want history to repeat itself.

His trail of thought was halted by a frantic group searching for one of its members. Veronica pinned the blame on him, but he knew that no one entered the temple. "Impossible. No one crossed the door. Unless..." He stopped and raised his staff on the air. A swirling pool of blackness made a circle on where his feet should be, as he chanted in a language that Veronica knew. It was a mix of runic and astral, a combination that Myremon used quite a lot on his magic. However, at the same time, the words felt wrong. As if something alien corrupted the verses of magic, gave them a touch of darkness. When Myremon finished, he struck the floor with the staff, making the swirling pool of darkness expand outwards, and dissipate soon after. A few seconds passed, with Myremon calmly observing. "No magical signatures. Teleportation or invisibility are out of the picture." He turned back to Veronica. "Are there other entrances to this place?"

Last edited:
Lily Ylva
Lily grinned toward the others. "You're so cute, Ron-ron." She giggled up toward Veronica's attempts to bolster them. "Rulers don't have heros, just subjects to die for them." Lily chuckled at the serious setting, before her eyes began to wander for the lost mouse, before finally ending on Myremon as he casted his spell. Lily's mouth went agape at just the sight of it, the strange phrases he spoke. "That. Was. Amazing!" She yelled up toward him, almost forgetting the point of the ritual, bouncing toward the ghastly figure.

"She probably just got trapped in the crawlspace." Lily smiled, tilting her head to the side as she grabbed toward the material on Myermon's arm. "Show me how to do that! C'mon, it'll be fun! I'll give you some special potions in return!" The half-human beamed up toward him with little restraint.

Direct: RizaTiz RizaTiz Gabe Gabe
Vicinity: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis plastic_lover plastic_lover

Dante had finally got all his stuff packed into his small satchel that was basically a tear in reality waiting to happen. He listened intently to Veronica's motivational speech. While he wasn't much for motivational speeches since it just didn't do much for him, he figured it would at least help the rest of the crew. He gave a smirk, his mouth shut as he pulled out the dual pistols his father once wielded. Perhaps they'd see that he is a demon and son of a former demon commander and confuse him for one of them. Whatever it was, Dante was pretty decent about thinking in the moment and on his toes. Not so much making a full plan.

While he didn't mean to be rude, he interrupted Myremon with a confident remark. "Let's not forget that you got someone in the crew that could pass as one of their commanders. Demons are unpredictable and you said yourself, they use deception. While they may keep me at arm's length if I say that I only came to Yrin to betray Darkene they'd probably believe it." He stated confidently with a smirk, bared his sharp teeth. "My papa used to work for this lot before the shit hit the fan. He was a respected commander and trainer. Someone even demons would fear. And I'm using his weapons." He declared while spinning the two guns around his hands, confident yet possibly underestimating his foes.

Yet this confident expression faltered once Myremon began spewing that they were simply prey caught in cat and mouse game between them and the demon. That they weren't heroes but prisoners. Sacrifices. Whether it be his demonic lineage or just emotional and sometimes hotheaded personality, Dante snapped. His fangs were still bared but in a more pissed off manner. he wasn't necessarily mad at Myremon, it wasn't his fault. He was just pissed in general. Out of anger he just went off. "I didn't come here to be a pompous upper-crust's sacrifice to my own kind and I didn't come here to become the hero of Yrin and Darkene. I came to this hellhole to create a better life for my family and my people who didn't do anything wrong. The ones that Darkene and probably Yrin treat like dirt cause how dare demons exist in our world or not bow before the Demon King in this one. And I'm not going to do that by just surviving." He growled, voice full of wrath and eyes glowing like the fires of hell itself. While quite obviously pissed, he snapped out of it once Veronica mentioned that Ann was missing. While worried as to where Ann was, he turned his attention back to Myremon.

"I-I apologize. I hope you know that wasn't directed towards you." He explained, voice softening as he realized his anger got the best of him.

Eris noticed that Veronica was a bit awkward when she was doing her speech, and she tried to respond to it as though it was motivational. With poor acting skills, she gave Veronica a thumbs up and clapped awkwardly to provide moral support.

She felt her heart skip a beat when Myremon spoke. Sacrifices? That can't be...Eris bit her lip to prevent herself from breaking down right there. She became haunted by doubt and fear; what if her selfless, noble desires were being betrayed all along? What if they were destined to fail, just like Celestia and the others before them? Eris couldn't bear the thought. It made her feel so cold and hopeless. Her hope was restored when Veronica and Dante spoke up. Maybe what Myremon was saying wasn't true after all? As Dante angrily yelled, she couldn't help but cower in discomfort, but she started to realize that he was right. It didn't matter if the Heroes were being sent to Yrin as sacrifices or as true heroes. The only thing that mattered was that it was their mission to restore peace to this suffering world. They had to confront the demons no matter what.

Just as Eris started to grow amused by Lily's cuteness once again, she suddenly realized that the cuteness in the group was lacking by one member. "Ann! It can't be..." She cried out in worry when Myremon and Veronica tried to peace together the poor mouse girl's whereabouts. She couldn't bear the thought that Ann was suddenly abducted by some hostile being. Eris became gripped by her anxiety for Ann, and decided to speak up. "We need to find Ann. Do you think we should split into search parties? She couldn't have been taken far..." Eris figured that she had to be abducted by an outside party since there could be no other explanation, but she knew that she was probably wrong since she trusted Myremon to keep watch over them.

Eris then gave Myremon a peculiar, fearful look. Myremon...he had just been released from the demons' clutches. There's no telling what kinds of things they did to him, or what tendencies he might have developed after he was turned. Thus, a rather creative yet fearful all the same idea filled her mind. "Myremon...did you eat Ann?!"

Veronica Saia

Veronica did her best to ignore whatever Myremon said. His eyes were full of anger, resentment and sorrow. He really wasn't the same person that she knew a couple years ago. You know, besides the obvious change of attire. She listened to Dante and silently agreed with what he said. She won't blissfully ignore the fact that what Myremon said could be true but she knew that if she accepted it as so.....No. She won't accept it as so.

She listened to Myremon speak in a familiar language. She never bothered to learn what the words meant but she's heard them many times before when she had tried to get a sneak attack in back when he was at the mansion.

"No magical signatures. Teleportation or invisibility are out of the picture. Are there other entrances to this place?"

"N-No. The temple is in ruins sure but everything is still standing. I'm sure if something decided to move some of the pieces of the temple to make an entrance, it would make quite the noise." She then stepped back when Lily came over and started speaking to Myremon. Where could Ann be? Veronica began searching the place. Checking behind the portal, in the dark corners, behind some ruins near the entrance, outside the entrance. Nothing.

"We need to find Ann. Do you think we should split into search parties? She couldn't have been taken far..."

"....We slept for around 6-8 hours." She couldn't have stayed up last night until midnight and it's 7:23 AM right now according to the small clock that she got from the survival kit she had purchased for the journey. "They would be long gone by now....." She looked at Eris, who looked at Myremon with a fearful look.

"Myremon...did you eat Ann?!"

"E-Eat her!? Why do you think that!?" She said to Eris. She trusted Myremon. Somewhat. He wouldn't just go and eat someone. Corrupted body or not.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon stood as he listened to the half demon. His reasonings weren't wrong, Myremon also didn't come here to be a hero to people, or a sacrifice to the demons. He didn't come here by choice, he was sentenced to. His situation clouded his normal personality, made him bitter. He sighed deeply, looking at the ground. His trail of thought was interrupted by the hyper girl, who started pestering for him to teach her. "There are more pressing matters here. Maybe in the future." He saw everyone search for the girl while thinking of possibilities. The other girl said something about search parties, but Veronica was correct. If they took her, she'd be already too far away. He stared at her, not believing the words she spoke. "What. It was the only word that came out of Myremon. He couldn't believe it, was he that monstrous to them? He shook his head, not breaking eye contact, the mask's steely gaze focusing on his offender. "I'm... I'm not a cannibal. I'm not some sort of monster that eats children while they sleep! What kind of thought is that? Are you kidding me?" He said, clutching his staff again. He then turned towards the door. "I... I need to back off for a bit. Tell me if you find her." He slowly flied towards the door.​

"Look saying that Ann was eaten would be unreasonable. She is both a mouse and a...child? If anything she probably just got lost outside." He suggested, slightly confused as to what Ann's age was. He was never able to find out old she was but to him, she only a few years looked older than his 13-year-old sister Black Dahlia. "Do mice people have slowed aging patterns?" He asked Eris, arguably the person he had gotten the closest to on this journey so far. He was officially the resident Gay Best Friend™ to the girl. If there's a fight between her and a demon expect him to be the first person to yell 'Kick their ass!'.

Lily Ylva
Lily burst into laughter at Eris's question, holding her own stomach as she fell to the floor in glee. "T-that's too much Eris, I'm ganna...!" She continued to chuckle, slowly rising as she began to calm her laughter down. "Have you seen that girl? Barely a scrap of meat on those bones, I'd almost be offended!" Lily giggled, looking toward Myremon's reaction. "Does it even count as cannibalism? I mean, she's half-human, so would it be half-cannibalism!? Does it even count for a ghost?" Lily contemplated out-loud, though the humor was far from lost in her thought, her laughter intensifying once more as she spoke.

Lily's gaze moved toward Dante as he spoke up. A child? Lily didn't think so, children of Ann's kind were quite obviously so. "You're critical thinking aren't the best, are they demon boy?" She giggled toward him judgmentally, skipping slightly toward the half-breed. "Humans don't care enough about half-humans to know such information, no offense Erry." Lily smiled toward the girl kindly, almost as if apologising by expression, before looking back up toward Dante. "I doubt she's a child, ghosts eat children, and Myremon doesn't look full." She continued to joke, finding amusement in continuing to call the visage as such. "I'm 22, though I do look and act quite mature, I know. My guess would be a bit younger, around 18 perhaps." Lily grinned proudly, before turning her attention back toward the door out of the temple. "Let's get goooooing already!" She impatiently stamped the ground, though still unable to hide her excitement.

Direct: Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis plastic_lover plastic_lover Gabe Gabe
Vicinity: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 RizaTiz RizaTiz

Veronica Saia
With: Gabe Gabe Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis

"Lily, We should find Ann first. Mair said that nothing entered here last night and no signs of magic were found. She should be here. Somewhere...Or around here...." Seriously. Where could she have gone. She searched pretty much everywhere in the temple....Actually. She had an idea but first.
"Mair..." She couldn't think of anything to say. She just stood there and watched him go towards the entrance. ".....Well...We've searched but we haven't tried calling for her. She might be nearby. Who knows, maybe she's a sleep walker and went somewhere outside the temple." She hoped that if she was correct, then that Ann would still be on the temple and not in the forest that was across from the temple. The only way to get there was by crossing a bridge that didn't look too sturdy. "...Ann!" She yelled. "Ann!...Where are you!?" She yelled once more. No response. She sighed. They just got to Yrin and she already lost a companion.

Ann woke with a yawn as her name was called. "Present." She yawned the word and stretched out all her limbs. She looked around to find everyone was already awake. She should have known as much. Veronica especially looked upset. Had she really slept that long? She sat up from behind the rock she slept behind. She didn't really like being close to that thing, so she slept rather far away. She rubbed at her eyes and slowly stood up.

RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella plastic_lover plastic_lover Gabe Gabe Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis

Eris opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't find any words. She dipped her head in embarrassment as Myremon flew off. Lily's laughter wasn't helping. Why did I say that? "Y-yeah, that is unreasonable..." Eris nodded in confirmation to Lily's response to Dante's questions. She couldn't help forgiving the little fox girl for anything she did. Just when Eris' anxiety for Ann's whereabouts began to override her embarrassment, she was thrown straight back into shame. She was sleeping right there all along! Eris hid her face in shame; if this continued any further, she could die. Myremon, I'm so sorry...maybe I should apologize... Eris decided to apologize to Myremon for her far-fetched accusation the moment she had a chance.

Veronica Saia
With: plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
Near: Gabe Gabe

Veronica saw as the little mouse girl stood up from behind a rock and answered her call. "." "." "." She had no words. She swore that she had checked everywhere in the temple.
"." "." "." She had no idea what emotion to feel. "Ann. We thought that you had been captured....We searched everywhere..." Was all that came out. Her face was slowly turning red from embarrassment. She had been so worried about Ann going missing and she was literally right behind a rock. She hid her face with one hand "Ann, Please get everything ready. We're planning to head out right about now. We should leave as soon as possible so we can find a place to spend tonight." She said, sounding embarrassed. "I-I'm glad you're here." She said to Ann.

"Look, that's a marginalization. I have a few ghost friends back in Darkene. Also, I've never been around half-humans before Princesa Zorro." He retorted to Lily, not even focusing on Lily at the moment. His attention went back to the matter at hand once Ann was found by Veronica. He wasn't really worried in the first place, hence he didn't have much of a reaction outside of "That's a pretty conveniently placed rock..." when referring to where Ann was hiding. Soon enough the half-demon was getting quite bored. "I'm gonna go check out what it's like outside, hopefully, Myremon will keep me company. See ya guys out there." He said before opening up his large wings, beginning to fly outside and view the world his parents once lived in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back