• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ann looked over at the fox girl. She blinked slowly and packed away the glass vial. "You're too energetic for me." She rubbed at her nose where Lily put her finger. She yawned loudly and stretched her arms. "Goodnight. Wake me up if I'm sleeping too late."

And with that said Ann laid down on just the cold floor and fell asleep within the minute. She slept quietly and her nose twitched in her sleep.

Randomfella Randomfella plastic_lover plastic_lover Gabe Gabe Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis RizaTiz RizaTiz

"Really?" So his house was in Darkene? Eris had assumed that the majority of demons lived in Yrin, but she assumed it was possible for any family to simply move out. "Is that your dad? His horns...what happened to them?" Eris hoped that she wasn't wrong in the assumption that the young-looking man was his father. If she hadn't known about demons' abnormal aging, she never would've guessed that he wasn't his older brother. She also hoped that she wasn't being touchy on a topic that was too sensitive, but she was sure that he would simply let her know if it was something bad.

Myremon Seonag
How long was he on the floor? It was cold and damp, darkness obscuring his presence to anyone around. Opening his eyes, he saw light coming from somewhere. Fire, warmth. A promise of hope. He scoured his sides, looking for his possessions. The censer was open on hos left, its contents spilled on the temple floor. Temple? Why did he know it was a temple? Looking to the walls, he remembered. The escape. A group of demons hot on his heels, a scuffle. He returned to where he was a year ago, before this damned transformation. He grabbed the censer and tried to pour back the herbs inside, to no avail. Defeated, he closed it and tried to get up. After a while, he managed to rise. He was exhausted, even after this much time asleep. Myremon grabbed the staff on the floor as well, using it as a crutch. He wasn't used to "walk" without legs, the transformation that deformed his body took away his legs, and at the same time, made him float. Looking at the puddle on the floor, barely illuminated by the fire on the other room, he saw his heavy iron mask, obscuring his visage. He nodded to his reflection. After some time, he walked towards the campfire, observing the new "heroes" before presenting himself.

A white haired girl and a raccoon eared child were already asleep. A demon- no, half demon, he knew the difference, a half fox and a silver haired girl with oriental attire were still awake. Gripping the staff slightly, he feared for his life, but at the same time, he longed for conversation with someone who wasn't a demon. Slowly, he showed himself, ready to defend himself. "You must be from Darkene. Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you." His voice sounded ethereal, looking like it came from his whole being instead of just his mouth. Then again, he didn't have a mouth anymore.​

Veronica Saia
Current Location: The Yrin Temple
With: Gabe Gabe plastic_lover plastic_lover Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

"C-Celestia?" Veronica looked ahead. She was in a dark forest. There was a storm. Her companions nowhere to be found. She didn't know were she was. What she did know was that she saw Celestia ahead of her. Before she could say anything else, Celestia began running ahead, not even taking notice of Veronica. "C-Celestia! Wait up!" Veronica began running after her. "I'm right here! Celestia! I-I've been looking for you! I came here to save you Celestia!" Veronica kept running but no matter how fast she ran, Celestia was always faster. Both of them kept running fast, as if they both had infinite stamina.

All of a sudden, a huge demon came from behind and pierced Veronica, It's tail going through her stomach. Weirdly enough, she didn't feel any pain. Just shock. Her vision blurred a bit and she looked down as she saw blood. Her blood. She looked ahead and saw that Celestia had stopped. "C-Celestia! H-Help me!!!" She yelled. Celestia turned around and looked at Veronica. Veronica thought she was going to be saved but when she looked at Celestia, she knew something was off. Her eyes were empty and emotionless. Blood covered her clothing and sword. Veronica had no words. What had happened? Where did everything go wrong?

Right before she could say something, Celestia dashed towards her, sword drawn. Just before anything else could happen, Veronica woke up.
She woke up in a cold sweat. Where was she. What happened. ".....O-Oh.....That's right....." She said quietly to herself. It was just a nightmare.
"Just....a nightmare....." She said quietly again. Since she was facing away from everybody else, It was unlikely that anybody else had noticed that she had woken up as the only thing she had moved were her eyes. "I...I think I'll.....stay up for a bit more...." She said to herself. She began unzipping her sleeping bag but before she could fully do it, she heard an unfamiliar voice.

"You must be from Darkene. Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you."

"H...Huh?" She looked towards the direction that the voice came from. It took her a moment to notice but when she did "......A-Agh! What the-!?" She panicked and got out her sleeping bag. She scrambled to find her sword and when she did, she nearly cut herself trying to grab it. She grabbed it and got into a semi-battle stance. "W-Who are you!? W-What do you want?" She was clearly nervous. As if the nightmare wasn't enough to get her nervous, now she had to face a monster already. She wasn't exactly prepared for that.

Ann stretched on the floor and sat up. She rubbed at her heavy eyes and yawned, trying to keep herself awake. Her tail swished gently as a voice sounded in the temple. She looked to find Veronica clutching her sword, prepared to fight. She stood up and went to go walk over to her when she saw what she was getting ready to fight for. Her eyes widened and she scrambled in her pouch for her dagger. It would probably be useless, but it was her only defense. Her tail curled as she clutched her small weapon. Perhaps she could grab something from her vials that would help.

Gabe Gabe RizaTiz RizaTiz

Lily Ylva
The Yrin Temple​
As Lily turned back to size the groups reaction, she saw instead something... Different. The being was almost unworldly in sight, like something one might imagine from a horror, clad in strange attire, it gave the girl a satisfied grin. Slowly, Lily shuffled toward Veronica, staring at the being all the while. "More like, what, are you?" She followed up on the swordswoman's words, almost as if trying to add some suspense.

That voice... It was enough to strike fear in the weak, Lily wondered if the being even held human features behind that mask... Or if it was even a mask at all... "I've got it!" Lily interrupted, bouncing slightly as she pointed toward the figure, her grin widening. "A friendly ghost, here to guide us on our journey into the abyssal pits of the demon lord's domain, wishing to take its revenge on the foul sorcerers whom cursed it!" Lily announced dramatically, moving her arms to each side in a semicircle as if to emphasise the fantasy in her point.

When she was done, Lily slowly got onto her tip-toes, moving her face far closer to Veronica's ear than was necessary, pulling her shoulder down with one hand to bridge the height gap between them. "You hold it down while I extract its ectoplasm." She whispered playfully, though her tone was far from joking. Unfortunately for the half-human, her hushed voice was still louder than most others normally spoke.

Direct: RizaTiz RizaTiz Gabe Gabe
Vicinity: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis plastic_lover plastic_lover

"Yep, really. Lived there my whole life." The half-demon explained, happy that he was able to talk about his beloved family with someone interested in listening to him. Any other person would either scream in terror due to the fact that he is a demon or do to him what had happened to his father. He had chuckled at her uncertainty that the other male in the picture was his father. "You're right, that's my papa." He stated with a subtle tint of happiness. This expression then slightly faltered once he mentioned obviously damaged horn of his father. Yet he continued. "Chased out by a rapid mob not long after the demons in Yrin. My mama and papa had this nice store set up in a big city in Darkene. After word broke out that the demons took control of Darkene, they attacked my parents. My mama got away safe but those damn backstabbers took my papa's horns and damaged his tail." While speaking he sounded angered at both the people that attacked his family and the demons that destroyed his family's homeland and ruined their reputation.

Dante's golden eyes then moved to look towards this mysterious newcomer, almost glowing with aggression as he stood up and brandished his enchanted pistols. The half-demon had really shown the more demonic side of him, his sharp teeth bared into a snarl of intimidation. His wings spread as he was prepared for a fight, creating a striking and terrifying silhouette on the walls due to the fire. Yet unlike the rest of his crew, this half-demon was quite naive at times and quick to come o a conclusion. And he at least somewhat trusted this man. Putting his pistols back into the holsters strapped to his thighs, he began to walk towards this newcomer. His expression then changed to something not exactly friendly, but mildly trusting. "Now Lily, let's actually get to know this guy before turning him into some lab rat." He stated in an attempt to calm down the fox girl.

"Now I get the feeling that the last thing you'd want right now is to be greeted by a demon but I trust you. Don't know if that's a stupid decision yet but we'll see how this plays out." With these small quips and jokes, he held out his hand for a shake. "Name is Dante. And you are?" He asked with a smile, figuring that getting to knows this man and acting friendly would be a good way to know if he's lying about the 'not wanting to harm them' part.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon nodded, his heavy looking mask looking at the fire. Warmth. He stopped to look at each and everyone's eyes, their apprehension and fear. It was understandable. He couldn't be called human anymore. The half demon approached him, extending his hand, a dangerous glint in his eyes. Myremon cocked his head to the side, shaking his head. "You'd be well in doing like your companions. Don't trust anyone from this realm. That being said, you can trust me. I'm Myremon. The people of Darkene started to call me the Convicted Mage. That was... a year ago? What year is this?" He placed his censer on the floor and slowly took the demon's hand, gripping it firmly. He heard the girl narrating the non existent epic battle against a ghost from the demon realm, and he could only laugh. "This one gets the right idea. Though you are fairly wrong. I'm not a ghost, and attempting to extract ectoplasm will only yield blood plasma. Believe me, they tried. May I approach the fire? It's been a while."

"Oh don't get me wrong, I'm trying to be friendly right now. Let's just say these things don't have a safety." He joked while pointing to the guns that were currently in the holsters. He was happy to get a handshake, switching to a closed and small smile. "Never heard of your title. Knock yourself out though." He stated while walking over to his place next to the fire, returning to the comfort of his mother's brownies. He sat back over to Eris, wondering who exactly was this guy. When secluded in the forest, he never heard of anyone known as the Convicted Mage. "So tell me Masked Mage Myermon, what kind of magic do you study?" He asked curiously, taking the guns out of the holsters and onto the ground safely.

Veronica Saia
With: plastic_lover plastic_lover Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Veronica looked at Myremon with anxiousness. She kept staring at Myremon until Lily got close to her and pushed her shoulder down. "Huh?" She listened, but kept staring at Myremon. "H-Hold it down!?" She yell whispered. "Ho-How would I even do th-" She stopped and overheard the conversation Myremon and Dante

"You'd be well in doing like your companions. Don't trust anyone from this realm. That being said, you can trust me. I'm Myremon. The people of Darkene started to call me the Convicted Mage. That was... a year ago? What year is this?"

She looked at Myremon. Could she trust him? She took a deep breath and remembered her time with Celestia. She had always been taught to be nice and polite to people, no matter how they look liked or what race they were. He might actually be a good person. She composed herself and lowered her weapon. "....Myremon huh? Nice to meet you. My name is Veronica Saia. I assume that you are from Darkene as well from what you said..." She looked at him. If her assumption was correct, what had happened to him? ".....Oh...The year....The year is 752....Oh...and feel free to go to the fire." She held her sword in her hand but her grip was more relaxed.

Lily Ylva
The Yrin Temple​
Lily pouted toward Dante angrily, crossing her arms in a fake *hmph!*. As the stranger continued, Lily's mouth began to open wide, her expression painting a clear picture of building surprise and anticipation. "Convicted mage!? Ooh, now why don't any of you have cool titles like that!?" She exclaimed at Myremon's response, almost skipping toward the figure as he finished speaking, if you would call it that from the sounds that came from him.

As Lily reached him, she almost began to circle Myremon, doing her best to inspect the mage. "Yeah! Come sit down! Take a load off! The more sub... Friends to travel with the better!" Lily added after Veronica, staring up toward Myremon, eyes gleaming with inspiration. Any movement he took, the half-human would follow, a bit too closely, staring slightly too deeply around the man's visage. "Fireballs!? Explosions!? Illuuuuusion?" She wondered out loud as Dante questioned the mage's studies, placing a playful twist at the end of her sentence. Her questions, did not end there however. "What's the mask for? What's this? And this? How much plasma? Who tried? Demons? How old are you? Can you teach magic?..." Lily's flurry of questions continued as she looked up toward the man's mask, eyes darting from parts of his being to other items he carried, freely pointing at whatever she was curious about. At the rate that she was asking, it was a wonder if she even looked for answers, or simply enjoyed to ask.

Direct: Gabe Gabe plastic_lover plastic_lover
Vicinity: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis RizaTiz RizaTiz

"Is 'Demonic Scum' or 'Fiend of Brimstone' not a good enough title for me Lily?" He asked sarcastically, making fun of the 'titles' he received once word broke out in Darkene that a half-demon, their enemy, would be this year's hero. Let's just say he wasn't exactly a fan favorite among the natives. The demon was currently just relaxing with his wings sprawled out lazily behind him and tail moving slightly on its own.

"Don't mind her if she get's too close. She's just curious." He stated to the convicted mage while grabbing onto his tail just in case Lily was to do something with it. "I think I'd be more accurate of a guess that he studied elements or a broad variety of stuff like my mama. It's weird if the only thing he studied would be a few spells like explosions and fireballs." Dante smirked as Lily attacked Myremon with an onslaught of curious inquires. But his pointed ears perked up at one question he was wondering himself. "Very good point. What is the mask for?" He asked with a raised eyebrow, letting his moving tail go.

Eris was surprised; she'd never considered that a half-demon would fall victim to the same threats as any other race. What Dante's father experienced must have been awful. It goes to show that everyone was affected by the demons, and no hint of life remained untouched by their mindless rampage.

Eris wondered if their conversation had grown awkward from the hostile mood, but before she could change the subject that job was done for her. A terrifying monster that she only assumed could be a demon showed up before their eyes. She froze, overwhelmed by fear. So this was the enemy that they were up against? She was shocked when Dante suddenly approached him, as she was sure that what stood before them was certainly not friendly. However, she was even more surprised when the so-called "Convicted Mage" turned out to be a potential ally after all. She sighed in relief as the tension left her body, and couldn't help but smile as Lily bombarded him with questions. Was she always this curious when meeting new people? She certainly seemed to get the largest reaction out of demons. Eris found it adorable.

Still, her first encounter with fear left her with room for thought. What if the group of Heroes were approached by a real threat? There was no turning back from here; the portal to Darkene was closed off to them forever. She could not afford to freeze up in fear once she encountered an enemy. Eris decided to learn from this experience; she needed to grow stronger before it was too late.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon "walked" to where the fire is, sitting on a spot. He took his sweet time before answering anyone's questions, waiting until the fire warmed him up. He sighed, opening his censer and placing some embers on it. Soon, a pleasant smelling smoke came out of it. "I once studied all kinds of magic. My prized Grimoire now rests on the hands of the ones that turned me into this. I guess you can call me a wraith, now. Not a human anymore, but not really dead. Or a demon." The girl burst into endless questions, but Myremon was accustomed to it. The same thing happened countless times. "I dealt with conjuring and abjuration. But now, all I work with is purification and divine. The monsters of this place are susceptible to holy magic." He adjusts his robe, warming and drying the damp places. "The mask was a gift from my captors. Now I dare not show my face. It is too disfigured to resemble a human anymore. I'll keep it until I return to normal. If I return, that is." The mask turns from side to side, showing all of its facets. A holy symbol adorns the back of it. He raises his censer, spreading the vapors towards the group. "This is my Purifying Censer. It's made to protect and of course, purify. The concoction I have here wards away spirits and shrouds our position from lesser demons. A higher demon can pierce this easily, however. And this," he raises his scepter, "Is my Angelus Staff. Or what's left of it. It was too corrupted to work as intended, but I managed to make it work. Now... let's say that it works, but not the way it was used to." He nods to himself, placing his items on the floor again. "15ml. They tried to increase the quantity with more energy, but my arms started to deteriorate." He raises a gloved hand at her. "It got better, later. Not exactly like before, but better." He takes a deep sigh. "The cohorts of the Demon Lord wanted to see if a human from Darkene could be turned into a demon by force, instead of will. They did countless experiments. Celestia tried to help me more times that I can count, as well. They only made her punishments harder." He hung his head low, looking at his on hands, resting on his "lap". He stopped for a minute, then looked at the silver haired girl. "Wait... you said Veronica? Veronica Saia?" He rose from the floor, floating back to a standing position. He approached the girl, his mask swaying from side to side, trying to discern her facial features. A gasp escaped him. "Ouroboros?"

Last edited:
Ann relaxed once the others did. The excitement left her system in a rush and she yawned. She immediately remembered how tired she was. She stretched out her limbs and her tail swished to get those muscles moving too. She put away her dagger and rubbed her eyes. She sat a little ways to the side. She still didn't trust that thing, but it obviously wasn't going to hurt everyone. She listened to it's stories. It was human once. Would she turn into something like that in here? That thought alone frightened her to no end. She didn't want to become a demon wraith thing. She wanted to remain her sleepy normal self. She closed her eyes to let herself think and calm down.

Veronica Saia
With: Gabe Gabe Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Randomfella Randomfella Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis plastic_lover plastic_lover

Veronica kept staring at Myremon as he went to the fire, answering Lily's endless questions. She couldn't help but feel like she's heard of him before. She probably heard it one day when she went shopping. Myremon did say that they called him the Convicted Mage. Maybe she heard his name from someone discussing the people who've gone into Yrin. She decided to trust Myremon enough to turn her back on him and she looked at the portal. Until they defeated the demon king, she would not be able to return to Darkene. It didn't bother her much as the only people she cared about were in Yrin. Celestia and her parents.

"Wait... you said Veronica? Veronica Saia?"

"Hm?" She looked back and saw that it was Myremon who asked the question "Yes, I am Veronica Saia." She got kind of scared when he approached her. She didn't let it show but it still frightened her that this man was approaching her, seemingly staring at her. Did she do something wrong? Her grip tightened around her sword. She was preparing for the worst but before she could do anything else to prepare herself Myremon said

"Ouroboros?"

"O-Ouroboros!?" Was he insulting her? But why would he call her that? She couldn't remember who exactly called her that but she remembered that it was a name to tease her about her snake hair. She got kind of mad but then memories came flooding back in. Ouroboros. There were only two people who knew that name for her. Celestia knew but she's been gone for a year. The only other person who knew was....
"M-Mair?" She looked at him. She remembered now. Myremon had come many times to her parents house to learn alchemy, and had called her Ouroboros as a playful tease. She remembered hating the name. She also remembered that she couldn't pronounce his name when she was young so she had called him Mair. Could this really be the man that played with her a couple of times and helped her control her snake hair a bit better? Her suspicions were answered when Myremon seemed like he was going for a hug but hesistated and then put his hands on his mask. Many thoughts began entering her mind.
"M-Mair...." She teared up and hugged him, her sword falling to the ground. "W-What have they done to you...." Her voice trembling.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon was a little bit stunned with the sudden hug. He hesitated, but slowly wrapped his arms on her as well. "Oh, Vero... Why did you come here?" Unwrapping himself from the hug, he shook his head in denial. Wordless, he sat back near the fire, this time, he started to play with the smoke. "Celestia was worried sick, you know. On the few times we met, she kept talking about how Darkene would condemn you for associating with us." He takes a deep sigh, disappointed. "We thought you would leave Darkene and never come back. As far as I know, there's no coming back." He looked at everyone, the ragtag group of adventurers looking back at him. "It's like... they were waiting for us at the gates. As if they knew we were coming here. I fear the same thing happening again with you."

Last edited:
Veronica Saia
With: Gabe Gabe plastic_lover plastic_lover Randomfella Randomfella Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

"I-I had to come here....I need to find Celestia....I-I never knew you were here as well..." She said in a trembling voice. She had mentally prepared herself to fight demons and find dead people but she never expected this to happen. Myremon unwrapped himself from her hug and went back to the fire.

"Celestia was worried sick, you know. On the few times we met, she kept talking about how Darkene would condemn you for associating with us."

"I knew that.....but I just couldn't leave and not ever see her or my parents again....I just kept making the excuse that I never knew about the alchemy and was just studying swordsmanship..." She said while picking her sword back up and wiping off her tears.

"It's like... they were waiting for us at the gates. As if they knew we were coming here. I fear the same thing happening again with you."

"Yeah....We thought that as well....I recommended that we sleep for today inside here and then go out tomorrow, full of energy." She went over and sat next to Myremon "...You must have gone through so much." She said while looking at the fire she had made. "I-I'll make sure to return you back to normal Mair..." She looked at him. "I'm certain you want that too...don't you."

Myremon Seonag
"I can't return home like this. It'll be a death sentence for me." He looked at his gloved hand. It cast a shadow over his own mask while he kept talking. "There's nothing else to do but to proceed with the mission." He rose from his place, pointing at Veronica's sleeping bag. " Sleep. I'll take the first shift. We'll take turns until dawn." He then took his censer and staff, sitting in a darker corner of the temple. Although his censer was protecting the place, he didn't know for how long. He had to be sure that no one would die again.​

Veronica Saia
With: Gabe Gabe plastic_lover plastic_lover Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Randomfella Randomfella Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis

"...Yes....Of course..." She looked at him once more and promised to herself that she'd get him back to normal. He was the closest thing she had to a friend in this world. Her companions were good and all but she never saw them as family. She got up and walked over to her sleeping bag. She put her sword near her backpack, which was near her sleeping bag. "Well....Once again....Good night..." She got in, turned over to look at Myremon once more then closed her eyes, falling asleep.

Ann saw the others falling asleep and decided she needed her rest still. She yawned and laid back on the stone floor. She let the man be, not bothering to say anything to him. She set her pouch aside where she could still see it. She stretched her limbs before she quickly fell into a deep slumber once more.

Lily Ylva
The Yrin Temple​
Lily giggled at the reminiscing conversation, before looking back up toward Myremon. Her curiosity was definitely far from peaked, yet even she knew there was plenty of time to come. "Yeah, these four actually chose to come here!" Lily chuckled, indicating the others with her thumb, slightly interjecting into their conversation.

It wasn't long before the half-human was back to another task, however, searching through her bags, examining the vials around her waste, planning. That was until she heard Myremon's voice once more, claiming the first shift. "Hey! That's what I said!" Lily suddenly jumped up, pointing toward the figure in some sort of fake fury, before letting out a sharp huff in the form of a "fine." Crossing her arms with some force, though her act was hardly a great guise. "I get last then!" Her barely moody expression didn't last long, her tail once more starting to sway from side to side, her body bouncing up and down. "Now to find that bag and lay down... With all these new friends it might take a while to... hmmm..." Lily almost commentated as she pulled her sleeping bag out, laying it down and resting her head, falling asleep almost at an instant. It had, after all, been a very long day, from cell to portal to temple. Small huffs of air escaped her nostrils as she fell into a deep sleep, a slight whistle following each time.

Direct: Gabe Gabe
Vicinity: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis RizaTiz RizaTiz plastic_lover plastic_lover

Eris decided to let the others decide when her shift would be for her as she pulled out her sleeping bag. She didn't mind when she went, and was happy to defend the group from danger. She would have thought it unnecessary to trade shifts in the first entrance, but after Myremon's scare it seemed all the more reasonable. She was surprised that Veronica knew him, and felt a little bad about treating him like an enemy at first sight. She would have to find a way to make up for it. When Eris finished taking out her stuff, she immediately closed her eyes and slept.

"Well, I'm pretty tired enough as it is. Let us hope we don't get our asses kicked in the morning." He yawned and presumably interrupted before grabbing his red sleeping bag hazily, as if half asleep and trying to keep himself awake. "If all else fails, well I don't know. I'm tired and don't care right now. Goodni-" Dante went on rambling as he got into his sleeping back, knocking himself out mid-sentence when attempting to say goodnight. Dante while a really peaceful sleeper, was also a heavy sleeper. Have fun waking him up in the morning.

Day 2

Veronica Saia
With: Gabe Gabe plastic_lover plastic_lover Sacrosanctis Sacrosanctis Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Veronica woke up to a bright light shining through the entrance. The sky was clear and the sun shone brightly. She opened her eyes and saw that the fire had gone out, probably a while after they all went to sleep, and that everybody else was asleep. She yawned and stood up. "....." She was still sleepy but she knew that in an hour or so she'd be wide awake. She looked towards the portal and saw the it was no longer there. The center of the rock formation was empty.
"......It's gone..." She looked at it for a moment more before packing up her sleeping bag and putting it back into her backpack. She brushed her hair, brushed her teeth and adjusted her clothing. She went over to the entrance and looked outside. "So...This is where we shall head out today.....huh..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back