• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Veronica and Ash began walking faster when Myremon asked for it. "What's wrong Mair?" asked Veronica "Yeah. What's wrong? If you want to get to the city faster by walking faster, it'd still take us a couple of hours. If you're worried that something happened to it, it's fine. It's big city. There were a lot of guards and sutff there. Though the last time I visited there was...3 months.."

Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Lily Ylva
Ash's House - 3rd Day​
Ears perking from the sound of this so called 'alchemy' famous town, Lily still remained in Shi's hold, pretending to attempt to free herself at times, though it seemed far more like the tired stretchings of a purring fox than a struggle. "Beastkin..." She spoke up in a yawn, correcting the creature again, pushing her head into Shi's palm.

Still the half-human couldn't help but overhear Myremon's words. "Another Wraith!?" Lily's body shot up in Shi's grasp, placing her furred hands on her shoulders to look up at him. "We need to find it!" She exclaimed, though not out of concern like Myremon seemed to hold, but excitement. If it was anything like Myremon, it would be an interesting specimen indeed, and without the stigma the group held toward it like they did for him... Plus... "It's dangerous from the sounds of it, we'll have to take it down! Though if we can keep the body intact, well..." Her voice suddenly drowned out as she began to think of the possibilities.

Unknown 1 and 2

"Where are we going?"
"I don't know, you got us lost!"
"I did not! You insisted we go right! I said left!"
"Because right was right! Left got us lost!"
"Oh lay off it!"
The two voices continued to argue as they walked down the path. Two hands clasped tightly together. They were almost entirely identical. Aside from their clothes it was nearly impossible to tell them apart. Each of their faces were scrunched up in annoyance.
"I'm still blaming you!"
"I said lay off it!"
"I will not!"

RizaTiz RizaTiz Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella

Myremon started flying faster to the direction of the city. "I was created to be a weapon. Sylvia always told me that I was going to be used to fully corrupt Yrin, to make sure that not a single patch of land wasn't tainted. And if there's another Wraith out there, another weapon of slaughter... The town is probably destroyed by now." He looked at Lily. "I agree. Capturing the wraith intact might prove useful. I don't want to be dissected, but I'm more than ready to dissect." Myremon said, a grim tone on his voice. "Most of my powers are locked out by a layer of corruption. I've staved the corruption from my core, but at the same time, locked most of my powers with it. It was a desperate attempt. If I hadn't done that, my first meeting with you would've been much different." He clutched the staff. "Sylvia's wraith doesn't have this limitation, it's prob-" He stopped talking, listening to a pair of people talking ahead of them. He came in front of the group, a blast of dark energy already charging. "Halt! By the Council of Darkene, show yourselves!" He felt another tingle in his hands.

"Hey, hold up mair!" Veronica looked back "Come on Shi! Let's catch up" Ash and Veronica both ran after Myremon "Hey Myremon, I told you that there are guards and protectors there! I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be destroyed!" They both slowed down when he slowed down a bit. It was a dense forest and they could easily lose each other. They stopped when they heard two people talking ahead of them. "Hey Mair! They sound like....children?" Veronica was confused. What the hell were 2 children doing out here.

Shi

[]Not gonna put anything here because she just runs after them and watches silently with Lily in her arms.[]

Unknown 1 and 2

The twins jumped at the stranger's abrasive introduction. Their little eyes went wide with what could only be described as fear and curiosity.
"We're terribly sorry!"
"Yes! We were only lost!"
"No thanks to you!"
"Yes! No thanks to me!"
The boy who spoke realized what he had just said and hit hi sister on her arm with the hand not linked with hers.
"What we're really saying is-"
"Please don't kill us, Sir!"

Gabe Gabe RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella

Lily Ylva
Ash's House - 3rd Day​
Lily nodded in a grin toward Myremon, which only rose from his words. The alchemical potential from such a corrupt being... She could only begin to guess at what potency it could provide. Her ears perked up once more at the sound of... Children? In the distance. Eyes watching as Myremon instantly went to confront them, a small giggle escaping her lips as she listened to his spiel.

As they approached them, Lily continued to smile at the scene. "Aww!" She mused as they spoke, leaping from Shi's grasp, hands and legs spread out like a starfish, before quickly moving toward the pair. "Look at the cute little demons!" She continued to muse with excitement, placing a hand over the shorter one's head, despite the fact they were only a few inches below herself in stature.

"Don't you worry one bit! He won't hurt you!" She beamed toward the pair, looking between them, taking a short moment to glance at Myremon. "In fact..." Her grin turned to a sly smile, as she moved a hand to her belt, taking out a vial full of a strange purple liquid. "You two must be thirsty..." She noted, moving it toward them as if to offer the two a drink, her voice turning from an excited musing to one of curiosity, her words carefully intertwining, wide open eyes staring toward them in anticipation.

Myremon deflated visibly, but he was still on edge. If there are demons with power like Ash, then one must be ever so careful. "Where are you from, children? This is no place to wander." He looked around once more, to see if there are anyone else around. Maybe it was a decoy for a trap? "Maybe you are from the town a couple of hours over? If so, tell me: How well does it fare?" His eyes narrowed at the sight of Lily taking out a vial and handing to them. He tried the same trick that he did to Shi, directing the mental message to Lily. "Don't use them as guinea pigs, Lily. They may be dangerous."

Last edited:
Unknown 1 and 2

The twins looked down at the vials the Fox offered. They looked up and one reached for a vial. The other grabbed their wrist.
"You dimwit! You don't accept a purple liquid from a stranger!"
"I'm sorry! It looked interesting."
The boy dropped his hand and they both looked up at the one who threatened them.
"We can remember where we're from."
"We've been lost too long, Sir."
"This place is so big."
"We can't find our way out!"

Randomfella Randomfella Gabe Gabe RizaTiz RizaTiz

Lily Ylva
Ash's House - 3rd Day​
Face slanting to the side in disappointment, Lily pulled the vial back, flicking the cork as the fluid within swayed. It was providing harden than first thought to find someone to test her tonics, after all, the beastkin had assumed they would have captured, or much more likely, been captured by a group of evil demons. Raising an eyebrow to the twins, the half-human looked back toward Myremon, placing a hand over her mouth as if to cone her words toward him without them hearing. Then again, her voice was never actually hushed, other than in pitch.

"I think they're trying to trick us Myremoon. Tricky demon twins!" She couldn't help but giggle slightly at her own words, yet despite her excitement, her tone was clearly at least somewhat serious. After all, how many demons and creatures could they walk into in this supposedly dangerous land, and not be in threat? Plus, what lost children wouldn't enjoy a good drink!? At least, those were the thoughts that ran through Lily's mind.

Veronica Saia
With: Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

"Children...huh..." Veronica pondered if they should take them. "Hey." She began speaking to the twins. "How long have you been lost exactly?" They said they couldn't remember where they were from. So where do they want to go?

A sudden force of wind suddenly pushes everybody back, Something large seems to be blocking out the sun and casting a large shadow on the ground. When the heroes look up to see what's happening, it seems that a large dragon just flew by pretty fast, heading off into the distance. Dragons in this land, unlike in the other world, are known to be the most powerful creatures alive. There a few dragons still alive but each one is incredibly strong, most are capable of destroying an entire kingdom in a few hits.

Unknown 1 and 2

The girl opened her mouth to speak, but then something happened and there was a gust of wind.
"Dragon!"
Both twins hurried and hid behind the lady with the white hair. She was the only one who hadn't posed any threat. They held onto her with their free hands. Now little horns could be seen peeking out from the top of their heads about an inch or so. And they each had little tails, swaying quickly out of nervousness.

Shi

Shi was sad when Lily left her arms to offer the strangers some weird drink. She stayed behind the group to watch the two small things. She looked up when she felt the beginning of the gust of wind. But then it got stronger and she dropped to the ground in a crouch. Her tails dug into the dirt to help stabilize her.
"What that?"
She looked up at everyone else to see what was going on.

"Shit! Everyone get down!" He came closer to everyone and raised his staff in the air. A faint white light covered a circle around the group, emanating from Myremon's Angelus Staff. "I'm using a cloak spell. Nobody move, and we'll be lucky to have it go away." He looked at everyone, setting his gaze on the twin children. Tails and horns. Demons. His free hand was already being covered in dark energy, mimicking Ash's own power, a simulacrum of her giant claws. He was focusing his mana on the cloaking spell, but his right hand was poised to attack.

It disappeared as fast as it appeared, leaves from the trees falling onto the ground. "Don't worry. It's gone." She said to the twins. She looked at Ash, who was shaking.
"Ash? You al-" She got cut off by Ash "Oh my gods! That was a Dragon!" Showing excitement at the sight of one and at the same time, telling Shi what it was "That's so cool! They're so cool! That's amazing! Nyeheheheheheheheh! When I get super powerful I'm going to tame one and ride it around in the sky!" Veronica stared at her for a moment and then began to laugh. "I don't think there's anybody in this world who has tamed a dragon Ash...I dunno if we'll be able to tame one." She then turned to Myremon. "You can remove the spell now. We're clear."

Shi

Shi nodded and pulled her tails from the ground. She shook the dirt off of them and stood up straight. She looked to the two children and saw their horns and tails. Demons. She took a few steps backwards, keeping her distance from the two.

Unknown 1 and 2

The twins relaxed as the dragon left. Once their focus was regained their tails and horns disappeared. They tightened their grip on the other's hand.
"Dragons are not nice."
"We've encountered one before."
"And it nearly barbecued us!"
They saw the ghastly hand on the man who threatened them. They backed away slightly.
"We didn't do anything, Sir!"

As soon as the dragon passed, Myremon saw a glimpse of red atop of it. "Could it be...?" When the dragon was gone, Myremon dispelled the cloak, but kept the claw. "Yes, the cloaking spell. This however, will stay for a bit longer." He twirled his staff , striking on the ground. "Names, both of you. And tell me why two demons were waltzing on destroyed territory. Scavengers, executors or hunters?" He looked at Ash. He was repeating the same thing he did when they met her. He grunted, dispelling the claw. "Vero, Ash, deal with them, please. I'm going to scout ahead. Shi, coming?" He asked the tailed girl.

Lily Ylva
Travelling - 3rd Day​
Lily ignored Myremon's command, jumping up at the sight of the massive beast that flew over head, clapping her hands together, though no noise escaped them. Her mouth was agape as she watched it, until it finally flew away. "I know right!?" She hollered toward Ash, sharing in her excitement at the sheer awe-inspiring sight. "Imagine the kind of fluids they store up for those pillars of fire they love to reign down! The potency would be unlike anything you could find in any old garden!..." Her excited tone trailed off, as she stared back out toward where it had flew, running out to look from atop a steep rock. "We should follow it!"

"Yeah yeah!...Wait....It's already gone." Ash seemed disappointed. She was fascinated by Dragons along with many other things. Ash turned to the twins, walking up to them, hands at her sides. "Nyeheheh! Don't worry, he won't do anything." She smirked. "Now! Where are you two going? Do you want to go to a town? Or perhaps a cave?" Veronica began speaking as well. "Yeah. We'd like to know. If you two need help then we need all the info we can get."

Shi

Shi nodded excitedly and ran over to stand by Myremon.
"Shi go with Myremon!"
The next word she projected only to Myremon.
"Demons."
She looked up at him, seeing what he would do or say about the two.

Alibaster and Aedus

"Names!?"
"Well, this is my brother Alibaster. Ali for short."
"And this is my sister Aedus. Aedie for short."
They sighed when he mentioned they were demons. They dropped their disguise and let their horns and tails reappear.
"Yes, we're demons."
"We're sorry we lied."
"But we really are lost, Sir!"
"As for where we're going..."
Alibaster looked to Aedus.
"Don't look at me! You were supposed to remember!"
"I was supposed to remember where it was! You were supposed to remember the name!"
"Oh! It was a sort of temple!...I think."
Alibaster sighed and shook his head softly.
"I wish I could get rid of you sometimes."

A pair of kids, going to a temple? Curious. "A temple huh? You mean the Yrin temple? Well too bad, it's surrounded by an impenetrable barrier. Why do you have to go there anyway?" What business would the two of them have at the temple? "I'm a half-demon too!" Ash took off her hood, revealing two small horns. "See?" She put her hood back on. "The Yrin temple? Oh yeah, it caused an earthquake and suddenly a giant barrier appeared with a lot of familiar runes."

Alibaster and Aedus

"No. It definitely wasn't the Yrin temple."
"We'd know if it was the Yrin temple."
Aedus tapped her chin with her free hand.
"I don't know. I'm at a loss for what temple it is."
"She's useless."
Alibaster pointed to his sister with a bored expression on his face. Aedus scoffed and yanked on their connected hands, sending her brother face first to the dirt. She bent just enough so that she wasn't yanked down with him while still keeping their hands connected.
"You're the useless dimwit who got us lost! And tried to drink something that may have very well killed you!"

RizaTiz RizaTiz

"Well!" She pointed to towards where they came from "There are no other temples besides that one this way! I should know."
"...Why are you still holding hands?" Come to think of it, they've been holding hand ever since they met them. It hadn't exactly stood out to her but now that the girl was bending down while still holding his hand, it just seemed strange.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Alibaster and Aedus

Aedus's eyes widened and she jerked her brother to his feet. She looked at him and he looked at her. It looked almost like they were communicating in their minds (They weren't lol). They each looked at her and tried to divert the conversation to talk about the other demon.
"So who are you?"
"What are your powers?"
"How strong are you?"
"How old are you?"

"Can we pet your duck!?"
They bombarded her with questions, moving to stand in front of her with beaming expressions.
RizaTiz RizaTiz

"....." Alright. They don't want to answer my question. Odd.
"I'm Ash!.......Just Ash! I'm 15 and I'm very powerful!" She placed her duck in the hands of the twins so they could pet it and she placed a hand on her other arm. Alright. Time to impress them! She thought. The ground began shaking softly and her giant gauntlet appeared. "Ta-dah! Watch!" She grabbed a tree and pulled upwards, tearing it from the ground. She placed it softly on the ground to not create any loud noises and then made her gauntlet disappeared.

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back