• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yrin

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Veronica didn't notice Myremon as he arrived. She was more focused on Rena. Ash was also watching the battle unfold.

"I've have seen stronger hits from a baby girl, sharky!" She continued to trade blows until they both connected a strong hit on each other's faces. They were both sent flying, Rena hitting the counter and Nazzek hitting the wall across from her. They both seemed exhausted. "Come get some more, sharky!" Rena went to stand up but fell down. "Oh...whew...I...I need a drink..." The bartender looked up from cleaning the plates and once he made sure there wasn't going to be anymore fighting, he cast a spell. A giant white light engulfed the entire bar and within seconds, the chairs, walls, tables and the counter repaired themselves. Once the white light disappeared, the bar looked good as new. Rena was on the floor, breathing heavily but recovered quite quickly after a minute "Hey! Bar man. Gimme another one!" She said to the bartender, taking out a gold coin and slamming it into the counter. She wiped the blood from her mouth and began laughing. "Ooooh man! I do love me a good fight!" Nazzek had also recovered and was walking to the counter.

"I would appreciate it if you two didn't fight anymore" The bartender said, his voice sounding quiet and calm.. The bartender was missing his head, in it's place was a big never-ending flame, but he seemed to be able to see perfectly find. He grabbed a bottle and set it next to Rena, who was on the counter half-asleep and drooling.

Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Last edited:
Lily Ylva
Nier - 3rd Day​
Somehow, in the commotion, Lily had rushed inside the bar, taking a seat in an advantageous position to observe the brawl... Atop the counter. Bags still hung on her back alongside her blowgun. "Fala m'cleck devoless doma!" She suddenly blurted out at excitement, cupping her hands on her mouth as if yelling at the shark-man. She spoke in a more tribal dialect of beastkin, with a few clicks and other sounds between words, but it was still easily understandable by most that shared the tongue, her words meaning something along the lines of "Show that demoness bitch who's boss!" Lily clapped her hands in glee as the fight continued on, pausing momentarily at times to swerve her head, dodging flying debris.

As the fight ended, Lily crawled over the counter toward the beastkin, prodding him lightly in the chest with her blowgun from ahigh, observing the being with interest. As the sudden flash of light erupted however, it stole her attention, her gaze moving to examine the sudden intense change in environment. "Magic bar!" She suddenly yelped out in glee.

Shi

Shi watched as the two fought viciously. She had never seen an actual fight, just the aftermath - which she healed immediately. Her instincts to help kicked in. Her tongue flicked out, scenting the blood in the air. She rushed to the woman first and placed a hand on her back.
"Helping."
She called out to her as she set about healing the injuries. They were nothing major, but she felt happy to help. She withdrew and turned to the...shark?...man. What the heck was a shark? She walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Healing."
She fixed the man up with ease and stepped away for a second. Her tongue darted out again and she caught the scent of whatever it was they were drinking. It was odd. She'd never smelt whatever it was. Weird.
"All better."
She smiled wide, her tails flicking back and forth as one.
Gabe Gabe RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella

Nazzek Minara
Nazzek started to get up as well, but fell to one knee. Taking a breather, he walked up to the counter, side by side with his former opponent. "A good drink sounds good, Red." He said, placing a gold coin on the counter as well. He felt a prod on his side, and when he looked down, Lily's eyes met his. "Ah! Aiyall'a balun kor taran Nazzek!" He said, smiling. His dialect wasn't nearly as close as the one she talked, the speech more fluid, typical of Merfolk, but hopefully, Lily understood as being "Ah! You're the one who cheered for me!" He took a big gulp of his drink, after clinking glasses with Rena, and resumed talking. "Aren't ye too young to be in those kinds of bar, foxkin?" He looked at the rest of her entourage, but paid no mind to them, returning to his drink, until another merfolk approached him. At least Nazzek thought she was a merfolk, by the amount of tails the girl had. She touched Rena, healing her wounds, and then proceeded to heal him as well. When she finished, he looked at all four of his arms. "Hah! Yer a proper lass! Wish I had ye when this happened!" He said, showing a cut scar on his upper left arm. "Thanks. Hey, fire head! Grab a drink for the lass!" He placed another gold coin on the counter.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon watched as they stopped fighting and went to the counter. The bar returned to his original state, which it wasn't any surprise for Myremon - he had been here before. He approached Rena, tapping her on the shoulder. "Rena? I can't believe you're still alive, I thought they caught you, just like they did with Elena... It's... It's me, Myremon." He said, pointing to himself. He hoped she could remember him, after all that happened. "I see you're as brawny as ever, eh? How's the guns coming along?" He said, pointing to her huge arms.

After chugging the bottle she got, she placed it on the counter. "Eh? Myremon? Oh! Yer that guy who tried to beat me that one time in a drinking competition!" She slapped her his back "Hows ya doin?" She laughs and when he asks about her muscles she responds "Oh yah, strong as ever!" She flexes, showing off how muscular she really is, but also revealing how close the bandages on her chest are to falling apart, before grabbing another drink. She looks over at the girl who healed her "Thanks girly!" before going back and chugging the rest of the 2nd bottle. The bartender places a bottle on the counter for Shi and keeps cleaning plates.

Veronica walked in and stood next to Myremon.
"She's really Rena huh?" Ash walking behind her. "Oooooh! I remember when I got a drink from here! I want one!" Ash yelled.

Shi

Shi blinked softly and sat down next to the man. She had never seen anything like him. One of her tails came up and poked his arm - well, one of them. She was so curious. Her tongue flicked out again and she tasted salt. She made a small face, but her gaze was diverted to the drink placed before her. She picked it up and flicked her tongue to scent the drink. She cautiously took a sip of it. It was strange but she liked it. She kept taking drinks from it, focusing mostly on the drink. Her tails swung, scraping along the floor.
"Delicious."
Gabe Gabe

Lily Ylva
Nier - 3rd Day​
Lily paused for a moment, taking Nazzek's words in, attempting to understand them, before nodding happily toward him. She continued, until suddenly hearing his follow up statement. "H-Hey! I'm at least twenty, I'll have you know!" She gave off a serious tone, before breaking into a short chuckle. "Bartender! Give me an... Uh... Flagon of gromsblood!" She smiled toward the figure, pointing a finger up into the air, until meeting his disproving gaze. What were the rest of them drinking? After all, the only things Lily had ever made in a bar was food, she never actually had much interaction with alcoholic substances, at least not for drinking. "I mean, hmm... Milk!" She suddenly put on a serious tone, as if trying to show she knew a common drink. The bartender still wasn't expressed however, when she put forward a few herbs onto the counter as currency.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon chuckled at the memory. "Worst day of my life." He said. "I saw Elena. She... She turned." He said, sitting near Rena. "I thought all of the heroes succumbed to the Demon Lord, I'm glad that's not the case." Veronica and Ash approached them, and Ash asked for a drink too. "You're too young to be drinking those kinds of things, Ash. And yes, this is Rena Farae, hero of Darkene. As much as the title is worth nowadays." He saw the bartender handing a cup of mead to Shi, and approached her. "Hey Shi, what are you drinking? This isn't alcoholic, is it?" Myremon asked, but already knowing what it was. He knew that even though she had the body of an adult, her mental age was far less than that.

Nazzek Minara
"Flagon of Gromswhat now?" He said, clearly amused at the kid's attempt of getting a stiff drink. "Gwahahahahahahaha! Milk? Yer not at a general store, young lass! And ye don' pay people with herbs, unless they dig those kinds of stuff, Bwahahahahaha!" He said, laughing and slapping the counter. "Fire head, mead for the foxkin! Les' see if she's as old as she claims!" He then turned to Shi, after feeling her tail touching him. He made an exaggerated motion to show off his muscles, and took a big swig at his mead. "So, lass. Are ye from 'round here? Y'know, yer pretty cute an' stuff." He said, his half lidded eyes both denouncing his intoxication and his attempt at seduction."Are ye hitched wit someone? Maybe we can go 'roun and get to know the town." He smiled, the rows of teeth sharp and dangerous. When the wraith approached , Nazzek was mildly annoyed. "Hey weirdo, can't ye see that we're havin' a conversation? Are ye her fatha or sumthin'? Besides, she's old enough to drink, I mean, ha, how old can she be?"

"I'm almost an adult..." Ash looked disappointed. Rena was too busy drinking to pay attention to what Myremon was saying but did hear the name Elena. "Oh yah Elena. We went in ta a dungeon. Heard der was something there that could help us. But then this big rock just came rolling to us and we have tah run out of der. Last me and thunder boy saw of her." She began laughing and then slammed some more coins and the table and continued drinking. The bartender placed 5 drinks in front of Rena and one in front of Lily, continuing to wash some plates. "Grab some if ye like." Rena said, speaking to the others. Ash stared at the bottles, wanting to take one and just drink it. She absolutely loved the taste of it the first time she drank one.

Last edited:
Shi

Shi was already halfway done with her drink. She looked up at him and found him smiling with a wide grin of sharp teeth like her own. She smiled back, showing her sharp blue fangs.
"Explore? Love exploring!"
She beamed and took another sip of her drink. She made happy chirping noises, followed by a hissing purr. She liked this place. She smiled when Myremon came over.
"Myremon!"
Gabe Gabe RizaTiz RizaTiz Randomfella Randomfella

Lily Ylva
Nier - 3rd Day​
Taking the bottle into her hand, Lily spent little time inspecting it as she watch Rena sculling them down, before following in her example. "!" Lily's cheeks almost seemed to expand in shock from the drink, profusely spitting the substance out onto the floor below. "It is alcohol!" She suddenly blurted out in disbelief to Myremon's previous question, looking back at the others. Lily suddenly dropped her disgruntled demeanor as she continued to watch them in interest, before chuckling. "You drink poison for fun!?" It may have sounded metaphoric, but then again, Lily had actually used the substance, perhaps in a purer form, as a poison.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon narrowed his eyes at the merfolk. Approaching Shi, he watched Shi's face, to see if the alcohol would be processed differently on her body. "Interesting, I thought she would be much more intoxicated, due to the streamline mana flow." He jumped to the side when Lily spat the drink, exclaiming about poison. "It's not alcohol per se, Lily, jeez." He tapped his robe, cleaning droplets of alcohol. "It's a fermentation from honey and water, along with..." He raised his finger, grabbing a mug from Rena's side, taking a sip. "Hm, strawberries?" The bartender nodded, and Myremon rested his drink on the counter. "I thought that you knew about brewing, you know, being an alchemist." He kept watching as the scene with Shi and the Merfolk unfolded, ready to intervene if things got a bit out of hand. He wanted to see where

Nazzek Minara
Nazzek laughed as the foxkin spat out her drink. "Gwahahahahaha! Knew it, young lass! I think ye shoulda wait a few years or so until ye try again!" He downed his drink and asked for another, clearly becoming more and more intoxicated. "Yeah! We shoulda get explorin', gettin' to know each other." He inched closer to the girl, who chirped happily. "Y'know, yer quite a cutie, I gotta tell ye. Where did ye spawn? I'm from Fang Reef, on the north."

"It ain' poison silly girl!" Rena laughed and continued drinking. Ash jumped and managed to grab a bottle. She tried to sneak quietly outside and drink it. Meanwhile, Veronica decided to grab a bottle as well. "I wonder if it tastes any different here than in Darkene." She drank a bit and put the bottle down. "Oh man, that's fucking tasty." She accidentally drank some while alone in Darkene, thinking it was something else, and ended up breaking a lot of her own potions. "So, what are ya doing here Mireman?" Rena asked.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon's attention was drawn back to Rena. "I told you not to call me that, did I?" He sighed. "A year after you left, the Council decided that alchemy was forbidden. They arrested anyone practicing alchemy, including the Saia household." he pointed at Veronica. "Since I was there to study alchemy, I was caught as well. They decided that banishment was too good for a 'heretic mage', and then threw me here." He said, his eyes red. The Sins imprinted on him were almost mechanical, and Myremon could do a good job at suppressing them, but only for so long. "I long for the day to return and slaughter every single one of them."

Last edited:
"Don' be like that Mireman!" Rena slapped him on the back, pretty hard, and laughed. "Besides, we can' go back so whatever!" She drank the last bit of her drink "Woo! I want somme mooree!" She said before falling off the stool and hitting the ground with a loud thud, making a few cracks on the floor. "Huh..She passed out. How many drinks has she had?" Veronica asked the bartender, while drinking from the bottle Rena gave her. "34" responded the bartender. "Wow, that's a lot."

Lily Ylva
Nier - 3rd Day​
"Etnol is still alcohol silly!" She giggled in rebuttal to Myremon, though clearly her commininity with the substance wasn't founded enough to have picked up the common word for it. "Anyway! I was just saying it's too bland for my tastes! A real strong adventurer would drink this!" Lily exclaimed, placing a vial of bubbling purple liquid onto the counter with a sly smile.

"Ooh! Just like me! Minus the mage part!" Lily piped up as she overheard Myremon's words, before watching as the demoness hit the ground. "Does she enjoy that?" The half-human wondered aloud.

Shi

Shi finished off her drink and licked her fangs. She set the cup down and turned to the man. She frowned softly hearing his question.
"Shi have no home."
She fiddled with the edge of her dress, her tails swaying nervously.
Gabe Gabe

Nazzek Minara
Nazzek was getting more and more intoxicated, his speech slurred now. "I'm shure yer gon find a good home for ye, lass. Don't... Lissen t'me, don't be ashamed of not havin' a home. Great people hav' to stay on th' move, helping others..." He said, placing his lower right arm on her shoulder. "Yer... yer a good lass, yer healin' is probbly gon help lotssa people..."

Myremon Seonag
Myremon was getting bored with the back slap thing, but decided to not say anything. He could only watch as Rena went down like a tree, snoring. "Huh. I thought she was going to drink more." He listened to Lily talking about her fabled purple vial, shaking his head. "Weak taunt, Lily." Myremon said, looking at the girl. "Only a fool woul-"

Nazzek Minara
"Hah! I take yer challenge!" He said, grabbing the thing and downing with one gulp. "Hmm, tangy... Wassat anyway?"

Shi

Shi smiled and chirped happily. He was nice. When he drank the purple vial from Lily she moved in case anything happened. Her tongue flicked out and her eyes watched for anything that might happen. For once Shi actually looked the age she was designed to be. Gone was the childish air, replaced with worry and focus.
"Okay? Shark okay?"
She couldn't believe Lily would even put up one of her things. Sometimes Shi thought Lily didn't even know what the things did.
Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella RizaTiz RizaTiz

"Oh jeez...This is strong...How the hell did she drink so many" Veronica placed the empty bottle onto the counter. She rested herself against the counter. She forgot that she was a lightweight. "Hey...Myremonnnn...Where's Ashhhh?" The little half demon had come inside with them but now she couldn't see her.
The bartender finished what seemed like an endless pile of dishes and went into the backroom, grabbing a very large container and carrying it over.

".....give this to her when she wakes up..." He put it on the ground next to Veronica and began making sure every glass was spotless. If someone would look inside, they would find that it was filled with booze. A cork was placed on the counter so they could close it.

Lily Ylva
Nier - 3rd Day​
Lily's ears perked up at Nazzak's words, her eyes opening wide as he took the vial and gulped it down in one go. If she were thinking straight, she might have been mad that the beastkin took the whole thing at once, essentially wasting a good amount of the experimental concoction, but her anticipation overwhelmed her, a wide grin growing ever larger on her face as she quickly rushed out her paper booklet. It was covered in strange drawings, what appeared to be herbs and potions, ingredients and their resulting mixtures and effects. The first few pages showed what looked like a human male sleeping, another had small critters one might find in Darkene, with large wounds suddenly turning to a normal state. One thing to note from the scrawlings was the complete absence of wording of any language.

The half-human began to draw an image of Nazzak on the fresh page, eyes constantly darting between him and the page, it was crude but obviously represented the beastkin. "I don't know!" Lily giggled up to him excitedly as she carried on, her eyes clearly watching with great interest. "Big strong adventurers don't care about itty bitty details! Now! Tell me everything you feel!" The foxkin obviously missed her own contradiction as she carried on, ready to jot down whatever came of it, the strange way her eyes fixated on the large beastkin almost creepy in nature.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon looked at the bartender, who placed a large container near Veronica. "Wait, which her?" He said, pointing both at Veronica and Rena. "And where the hell is Ash?" He went to look around, but his attention was caught by the other group.

Nazzek Minara
Nazzek looked down to himself. "Huh, I don't feel anything stran-" His lower arms jerked in a weird position, making Nazzek cringe in pain. "Agh! What the-" He suddenly turned his head to the side, grunting. "What the hell didja do t-" His upper left arm jerked forward, and Nazzek used it to punch the table. He looked at Lily, enraged. "YE TRIED TO POISON ME, YE LITTLE SCAMP?" He said, his upper right arm reaching for the foxkin's neck. "NO ONE WHO TRIED TO KILL NAZZEK MINARA LIVED TO TELL THE TALE, AND YER GOIN' TO BE ONE MORE T' THE LIST!" He started to press, even as the arm tried to jerk its way away from the grip. His right leg buckled under him, And he fell to a knee, releasing the beastkin on the floor. "I SWEAR BY AZURA THAT I'LL KILL YE!" He lunged to attack Lily, but fell an inch short, face on the floor. His body still involuntary jerked, the cramps visible through the blue skin. The most notable thing, however, was the black smoke emanating from his back.

Myremon Seonag
The wraith had his hand extended towards Nazzek, the glove crackling with arcane power. He shook his head, approaching the man. "Shi, can you tell the source of the problem? I'll aid you in any way I can." He looked at Lily. "What the hell is your problem? You said it yourself, Ethanol is dangerous, especially combined with other things! You could've killed him!" He said, already scrying for any serious wounds on the merfolk's body.

Last edited:
Shi

Shi narrowly avoided his twitching limbs. He was now on the floor, so she took her chance. She placed her hand on his back, displacing some of the smoke. She let her consciousness flow into the man. She first soothed his body and mind to keep him from convulsing as she worked. She knew he had ingested the problem, but if it was already in his blood streams it would be harder. She found the brunt of it, but she couldn't simply dispel it like she had done so many other wounds. She guided it up so that he would dispel it himself. She took a quick check at his blood streams, finding only small traces. They would be fine.
She pulled back just as he would start throwing up the purple liquid. She placed a hand on his shoulder as he had done for her.
"Will get better."
Gabe Gabe Randomfella Randomfella RizaTiz RizaTiz

Lily Ylva
Nier - 3rd Day​
Light red eyes stared toward Nazzak, never leaving him as he fought against the effects. From the looks of them, it was as if an amazing firework had been ignited before them, a spark of inspiration flowing within the deep irides. All that could be heard from the smaller beastkin was laughter, not in spite of Nazzak, but in a sort of happy disbelief. Even as his large hand tightened around her throat she cackled, it was eerily similar to when she had been confronted by Dante, and yet... Lily simply watched as he fell back toward the floor, her hands seemed to follow, sketching strange lines over the shape of his body in the sketch, and finally, the black smoke. "I can't believe that was so potent!" Lily mused with excitement, her gaze finally stripping itself away from the large beastkin, and toward her book. Her mind could only begin to ponder where that smoke had come from.

Eyes stared upward for a split-second as Myremon accosted her, though her eyes moved back to her work before she responded. "Hey, technically I never made him drink the stuff!" She slightly giggled at the end of her sentence, still giddy over the sight. "Plus, there was no Ethnol in..." She was closer that time to the correct word, yet her sentence stopped early, almost as if she was in a deep state of thought. "The alcohol in his blood... It must have...!" She thought to herself, before looking back up toward Myremon with a glaring smile. "You're a genius Myremoon!" She happily stated, going back to her reagent list, a scrawling down the image of a bottle labelled "xxx".

Lily seemed far too engrossed with her formulae to care for Nazzak, it breathed a sort of relief into her, it was just like old times. An ear perked as a voice entered her mind, causing her to speak up once more. "See! He's fine!" She smiled, her voice was at-least half relieved, though if that was due to the beastkin's safety, or his possibility for further inspection, now that was not clear.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon could only watch as Lily tried to study the merfolk's symptoms, right after almost killing him. He closed his hand into a tight fist, his eyes glowing red. "You're incorrigible, Ylva." When he opened his hand, he could feel a huge pressure coming from his side. The bartender stared at him, the same white light that once filled the room,returning it to pristine condition, now resided on the tip of his fingers. "Don't do anything you might regret, wraith." He said, and Myremon looked at his hand, pure evil powers emanating from it. He dissipated the spell, taking a deep breath. "I swear to the gods, next time you do something like this, I won't hold back."

Nazzek Minara
The treatment that Shi made worked. Nazzek turned his face to the side, throwing up purple all over the floor. He coughed up strongly, his muscles still giving away small spasms. Opening his eyes slowly, he wiped his face from the vomit remains, looking around. Confusion was written on his face as he looked at everyone around him, setting his gaze on Shi. He tried to chuckle, but he winced midway, deciding to just give a pained smile. "Yer the angel who woke me up? I don't remember drinking anything purple..." He looked at the mess on the floor, then at everyone. "Who are ye? Ah, did I mess up on the drinkin' again?" He shook his head with one hand on his scalp. "Fire head, uh... Sorry fer the mess, I'll pay... I need t' sleep a little, seems like i was hit by a hammerhead shark on every part of me body... And uh, siren gal, thanks, whatever ye did." He said, stumbling upstairs. Seemed like Nazzek was both healed of his maladies and forgot what caused them.

Myremon Seonag
Myremon turned around, fishing some coins from his bag, giving him to the barkeep. "A room." The barkeep gave him a key. "Room 2." Myremon took the key, then turned to the group. "I'll see if I can find Ash. Take Veronica to the room." He gave the key to Shi and left the tavern, trying to find the small demon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back