The World of Tomorrow

Mars

"Interesting... The United States of Varmandr Vestan thanks you for your time, then."

he soon took off, before collecting samples of Martial Soil for possible future things.

@namama

Valhalla (Second Asgardia Station)

Valhalla was going well, and already 2,000 Scientists/engineers and 50,000 Space Worker Droids were sent to work on the effort. Soon, the Asgardia Station powered on it's fusion reactor engines and started to propel itself 50,000 miles out, farther from Mars...

Asgardia (First Asgardia Station)

The day's work was going well, but halfway through the 300,000 Citizens heard an announcement that would change the Space Station's work

"People of Asgardia... The USVV has just granted the Outer-Space States State status. The elections for Governor of Asgardia are underway..."

Rising Empire

The Rising Empire has already begun the production of it's armed space fighters. 2,000 fighters are expected in 6 months or possibly more.

IMG_1903.JPG

Schneizel

"I would also like to invite the martians as an observer state of NOTA" He said "they would be essential if in stopping or slowing the space dominance of Varmandr Vestan." He then sent an invitatiom to the martians. He then looked at the other leaders. "This is classified, but I guess I can share it with you guys. " He added "The Rising Empire is constructing a space cruiser, it would have warping and fighting capabilities. I could lend this to NOTA, but I need the other countries help in co structing this. The construction of this ship will surpass the VV in such extent." The design of the ship then appeared in the nearby screens.

IMG_1486.JPG

@RIPSaidCone @namama @Kazami42 @Loyal Guardian @Agent141

CIAA Headquarters, Kiev, Ukraine

"Sir, the nords managed to trace us back" An agent in his computer said. "They breached our Cyber Defenses."

"Impossible" The officer barked "Continue to monitor them, send thousands of malwares into their system and obtain any information that you can."

"Sir, we recently just got this information that the Nordic Union are trying to build multiple submarines, the numbers are still unknown." 

"Very well, we have already violated their system, This mission has ended, all focus to the espionage team." Said the officer

Lelouch

"Would you like to explore this beautiful city, Lady Jennifer?" He asked

@Kazami42

Rising Empire

The Rising Empire has already begun the production of it's armed space fighters. 2,000 fighters are expected in 6 months or possibly more.

View attachment 202912

Schneizel

"I would also like to invite the martians as an observer state of NOTA" He said "they would be essential if in stopping or slowing the space dominance of Varmandr Vestan." He then sent an invitatiom to the martians. He then looked at the other leaders. "This is classified, but I guess I can share it with you guys. " He added "The Rising Empire is constructing a space cruiser, it would have warping and fighting capabilities. I could lend this to NOTA, but I need the other countries help in co structing this. The construction of this ship will surpass the VV in such extent." The design of the ship then appeared in the nearby screens.

View attachment 202907

CIAA Headquarters, Kiev, Ukraine

"Sir, the nords managed to trace us back" An agent in his computer said. "They breached our Cyber Defenses."

"Impossible" The officer barked "Continue to monitor them, send thousands of malwares into their system and obtain any information that you can."

"Sir, we recently just got this information that the Nordic Union are trying to build multiple submarines, the numbers are still unknown." 

"Very well, we have already violated their system, This mission has ended, all focus to the espionage team." Said the officer

Lelouch

"Would you like to explore this beautiful city, Lady Jennifer?" He asked

@Kazami42

Jennifer was done drinking the coffee, and eating her food. She wiped her mouth with a napkin she had and looked at him, "sure, I would love to see what there is in the city. All I have heard about, is a single large building where the original polish president went to."

-----

The emperor had gathered a large military force, they were said to prepare themselves to eradicate the plague. Additional conscripts were trained. He had also ordered for more IS-0 heavy tanks, and Edelweiss medium tanks, the IS-0s would get 50, the Edelweiss tanks would get 100. Since it was easy to mass produce a medium tank like the Edelweiss, the entire project would just take two months. 

-------

[SIZE= 15.12px]Principality vehicle repair: 97%[/SIZE]

Whatever helicopters/aircraft the siberian principality had would begin to be repaired.

----------

Ocean goddess project: 100%

The bridge was completed, it was dark blue and had a slight glow to it... The guns were placed onto it last month, and then completed this month. The ship was ready. It was fitted with a single

743mm cannon,

Front 510 mm quad  barrel battleship gun,
410mm naval gun x2, [back.]

16 inch coastal gun x24, [sides.]

42 AA weapons... [all quad barrel rapid fire.]
There was more pillboxes added, 19 in fact. With 2 being on the top of the ship disguised as part of the ship instead of a visible pillbox. due to their design limitation, and 12 having been built within the upper hull of the ship on both sides, only a single coastal gun could be fitted into any. The ship underwent extensive painting, symbolism, furnishing, and checking. At the end of the month, the gallian flag was raised onto one of the many flagpoles built on the ship. The classification was not a new form of warship, instead it was classified as a super battleship. The use of ragnite would essentially prevent the ship from easily breaking apart should a nuke go off underneath the water. The top speed would be 23.5 kts, which was actually excellent for something as heavy as this. The weapons were coated in ragnite bought from the empire. And finally,  one of the 410 guns in the back had to be removed for the makeshift walls, which can be deployed to hold a missile of which the ship has none.

The ship would be called by the Queen's nickname:

The iron maiden.

----------------

Alien tech analysis:

66%. [Don't really know what else to say.]

---------------------------

Nepcom would begin to produce more dresses.

---------------------------------

The outpost was completed, and would begin the final stages of having furniture and rooms.

80%.

--------------------------------------

Project:SCP. 100%...

The entire facility was constructed, furnished, and powered last month, however due to a blackout, it took another month to restore permanent power. The underground facility if going straight down would be 1 kilometer deep, and from walking to the side be 1 kilometer as well. There would be 500 rooms underground, and each floor had 100. Beyond the first floor would be occasional tube-tunnels, and beyond that floor would be entirely tunnels. The organization had its own symbolism, it started recruiting security forces from all three nations in secret, and the prisoners/volunteers/both would have their own containment facility. A single one man cell for each of them, on the first underground floor. This facility would consist of a entire section of the upper floor alone, and only be the occasional room which would hold more than a single person safely. There were no windows, and the rooms could only be opened from the outside.

All personnel that knows the facility to exist would now be permanently stationed there, and the organization would begin purchasing vehicles and weapons from the empire. They had issued every soldier their own weapon, classification, and uniform, and the facility was entirely cutoff from the outside world in the forms of specific things, including certain internet sights and be constantly monitored. The top floor would be offices, janitorial locations, closets, and other rooms such as a large cafeteria, the surface would be the same except for the military/security forces. If a satellite were to view it from above, it'd appear like a large scale prison.

-------------------------------------------------------

All research and engineering were focused upon the new Imperial vehicle orders, and the Grenshu technology analyization.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 202907

Portland

"I suppose we can help with that. We have recently fully analyzed the Grenshu tech and now our industries are more effective. I but I do advise it be built in space, as it will be kind of difficult getting it off the ground if built here, on Earth." Kord said to the Rising Emperor.

Research Centers

Project Umbau: Phase 1 is going well. Some armor and arms designs have been chosen and prototypes are being made. Project Raum is progressing well. The first section is progressing well.

Project Umbau: Phase 1: 36%

Project Raum: 20%

Schneizel
"I thank you" He said to the Orderian Prime Minister "but, it cannot be built in space, it could have been, but it is too late for that. We have already begun it's construction for years now, we have built different parts, but has not assembled it yet as more parts are still lacking. Bringing it to space would require a ton of rocket missions, it would also waste our resources and delay it's construction. I also believe that no ordinary rocket could carry even a single part and they are extremely heavy. We can construct it on land as it can get itself to space." He then looked at the other leaders that were with him in the table. 
"I would also like to propose for NOTA to have it's own military branch, this military branch would be divided into two, those who would operate in earth and those which would operate on space." He added "They would be tasked in maintaining peace and order on all member country and in space. Another proposal is for us to have an annual general assembly and economical talk. Along with these proposals, I recommend that this alliance would have a council consisting of different representatives from each country. Each representative would be in-charge of a certain field, but would answer to the Alliance President, Supreme leader, whatever you call them, which would most likely be a Cascadian Representative."

@RIPSaidCone @Agent141 @Kazami42 @Loyal Guardian

Lelouch
"Well, that was destroyed when the aliens attacked" He said "We will roam the city in incognito mode" He then smiled. He was already wearing civilian clothes and look nothing like a royalty. They would however be followed by guards and would be kept under close monitor. A car was waiting for them in the palace garage. Lelouch took her hands and together they went to the car.

The car dropped them off in a plaza. The driver opened the door for them and they both came out. Lelouch thanked the driver and told him that they can manage for themselves and they would contact him later if they want to go back to the palace. Lelouch had his hat and eyeglasses on to prevent most people from noticing that it was him. He does not want to draw attention and spoil their plans. Lady  Jennifer's appearance is unknown to the public as they only knew that a gallon queen arrived the night before yesterday. He took her hands and together they walked. Lelouch looked at her and asked.
"where to?" He does not know where exactly is he gonna bring the lady as he is not much familiar about the place.

@Kazami42

Chennai

As the Eclipsians began pushing the Rockian navy towards the shore, the Admiral sent a message to the reinforcements who were very near the city. Both sides pounded each other with shells, bombs, and anything that could be launched at an enemy, and just as it seemed like the Eclipsians could win, the Rockian-African reinforcements arrived

and began crushing the Eclipsians from behind. The Eclipsians, out-maneuvered and now outnumbered, began to disintegrate between the jaws of the Rockian-African navies. No mercy was given to the Eclipsians. The battle was close, and the Eclipsians fought well, but in the end they were forced out of the port and back to safety, a shadow of the former invasion force. The Eclipsians had lost 80% of the ships that they had. The defenders were hurt too, losing 70% of their navy, but victory was theirs. On land, the battle was no less fierce. Explosions and gunshots were constant, and the husks of destroyed vehicles and planes littered the streets. Crumbled buildings and rubble were the nests of troops of all kinds, and citizens hid from all the weaponry of both sides. The Rockians had been pushed back when the navy had been forced to engage the Eclipsian ships, but now that they had turned their attention back to the land troops, the Rockians and Africans were slowly pushing back in to the city. The south was fully secure, and the City Center was also retaken. The eastern part of the city, the coast, was captured as well due to naval support. The skies also benefited from the naval victory, as the ships now fully employed their AA capabilities against the Eclipsian Air Force, although the skies were still contested with neither side fully taking victory. To make sure that the city would be kept, 1 million regulars, 1.5 million levied, and 200k previously purchased Droid Troops were sent into the city. Chennai and Southern India were truly earning their nickname of "Dravidian Deathpit".

@Loyal Guardian@Albion

Research Facilities

Project Julius was in its final stretch. The ships would be ready to launch relatively soon, the route had been plotted, and landing sites had been narrowed down. Soon the Rockies and their allies would have a presence among the stars.

Production Facilities

More production. (Will try to include exact numbers later, really hard to do on mobile.)

Effects:

Project Julius: 90%

(the other stuff you can just read through.)

Schneizel
"I thank you" He said to the Orderian Prime Minister "but, it cannot be built in space, it could have been, but it is too late for that. We have already begun it's construction for years now, we have built different parts, but has not assembled it yet as more parts are still lacking. Bringing it to space would require a ton of rocket missions, it would also waste our resources and delay it's construction. I also believe that no ordinary rocket could carry even a single part and they are extremely heavy. We can construct it on land as it can get itself to space." He then looked at the other leaders that were with him in the table. 
"I would also like to propose for NOTA to have it's own military branch, this military branch would be divided into two, those who would operate in earth and those which would operate on space." He added "They would be tasked in maintaining peace and order on all member country and in space. Another proposal is for us to have an annual general assembly and economical talk. Along with these proposals, I recommend that this alliance would have a council consisting of different representatives from each country. Each representative would be in-charge of a certain field, but would answer to the Alliance President, Supreme leader, whatever you call them, which would most likely be a Cascadian Representative."

@RIPSaidCone @Agent141 @Kazami42 @Loyal Guardian

Lelouch
"Well, that was destroyed when the aliens attacked" He said "We will roam the city in incognito mode" He then smiled. He was already wearing civilian clothes and look nothing like a royalty. They would however be followed by guards and would be kept under close monitor. A car was waiting for them in the palace garage. Lelouch took her hands and together they went to the car.

The car dropped them off in a plaza. The driver opened the door for them and they both came out. Lelouch thanked the driver and told him that they can manage for themselves and they would contact him later if they want to go back to the palace. Lelouch had his hat and eyeglasses on to prevent most people from noticing that it was him. He does not want to draw attention and spoil their plans. Lady  Jennifer's appearance is unknown to the public as they only knew that a gallon queen arrived the night before yesterday. He took her hands and together they walked. Lelouch looked at her and asked.
"where to?" He does not know where exactly is he gonna bring the lady as he is not much familiar about the place.

@Kazami42

"A friend of ours could help you build it. They are more technologically advanced than us and Gallia combined." She said to the riser. She didn't say much else about that. "As for your second proposal, I agree on parts of it."

@Loyal Guardian @Agent141 @RIPSaidCone

-----

[SIZE= 16px]"I do not know, I've never left my own country for beyond seven years, and have not left my home after I've become a queen. Besides the siberian war..." She only proceeded to look around and be silent.[/SIZE]

----------

Heather sighed. "I am a very busy woman, and I've already missed the time for me to patrol the entire city. You said you were here for diplomacy reasons, Speak them then." 

@Fishman Lord

-----------------

More reports appearing from siberia about random fires, and strange "paranormal phenomenon" as reports called it. With no actual sighting and no currently known casualties from any of this. What is even stranger is that despite there being reported wild fires in the dense locations they appear in, the flames either died or no environmental damage beyond the reported location were had.

This led to the currently small population of the organization to begin paying attention to miscellaneous crimes, reportings, and broadcasts of anything. With a team dedicated and even payed a cold hard G just to go through all of it, and make sure it is actually something to take seriously. More uniforms, vehicles, and gear were bought from the empire, and random explorers of the area were taken in as recruits for either janitors, or miscellaneous personnel. Their disappearances were blamed on mutant attacks. The empire was notified and aided in allowing the foundation to hack into gallian and redline communications, specifically for the purpose of remaining hidden and gain more report information.

The head scientist, Clem. Would still be furnishing her new office, having a entire book shelf installed, a bulletproof window behind the desk to look down on the offices, a large desk which was built in the room, Three couches in the corner of the room, a bedroom, a bathroom, a large walk in closet with two floors, a computer, a small cabinet filled with random music, and a overhead Chandler in the middle of the office. She would simply just be standing in front of the window with her right hand in her coat-pocket, Eating a apple, and watching the scientists work.

The African Empire has bought forty million Droids for 80 billion dollars, and drafted ten million men. They have been sent to the Sinai, while 5.3 million, along with 930k sentinels have been sent to Chennai, along with massive amounts of assistance from anti tanks personnel aircraft etc. 5000 Dragon Tanks, 17500 Mechanized Vehicles, 320 Railgun AA, 1400 Ghana Class, 4200 Aircraft, and 750 VTOL Aircraft in total.

Lelouch

He sighed as he looked around the place when a man disguised as a polish man approached them.

"aloha" Suzaku said "Welcome to Warsaw, may I be your guide for today?" Lelouch chuckled and then looked at Suzaku.

"well mister guide, Polish people do not say aloha" He then looked at Jennifer.

"well, I guess we have to follow our experienced tour guide." He said teasingly.

@Kazami42

20,000 Troops were sent to the Rising-Eclisian Border. Thet were sent by the high command to act as a peace-keeping force in the war between the eclipsians, Africans and the Rockland. The commander is still awaiting confirmation from the Eclipsian High Command to let their troops inside so that they can position themselves in the middle of the lines.

@Loyal Guardian

20,000 Troops were sent to the Rising-Eclisian Border. Thet were sent by the high command to act as a peace-keeping force in the war between the eclipsians, Africans and the Rockland. The commander is still awaiting confirmation from the Eclipsian High Command to let their troops inside so that they can position themselves in the middle of the lines.

@Loyal Guardian

At First High Command thought that it would be to dangerous to allow the force to come in as a peacekeepers. After thinking it over however they approved of their passage through Eclipsian land into the no man's land of Sinai.

United States of Varmandr Vestan

President Chris made a startling announcement, that all Scientific Funding would be cut from earth research, and put towards space research, making the entire R&D Funding towards Space Development. Using the money from Earth-Weapon research, the "ISDI" (Inter-Space Defense Initiative) has started up, and the official project for mass-producing Space Fighters, and the new Space Destroyer and Space Carrier.

destroyer_anatomy_by_garretaj-d6rm25n.jpg

(Space Destroyer)

carrier_by_garretaj-d5l0a7s.jpg

(Space Carrier)

Valhalla

With the new shipment of freights to the Valhalla Station, the USVV has just reached 25% completion. 300,000 Space Droids and 15,000 Engineers are hard at work making the Valhalla Station a reality.

Effects/other stuff

Valhalla Station 25% completion

Daily space-launches are common in the Varmandr Vestan, more efficient because of powerful Nuclear Fusion Cores from Fusion Nuclear Reactors.

Rockians and Nords are invited to send 10,000 people on the Valhalla Station @Fishman Lord @Lordvader59

The USVV offers that President Chris come to talk to somebody in the Order Empire about better USVV-Order Relations @Agent141

All funding for science put towards Space Research

United States of Varmandr Vestan

In a short amount of time, the USVV Council and House agreed on a War Time and a Draft, and declared war on the Eclipsan Federation, and soon launched a blitzkrieg attack with 3.2 million troops and 1.4 million Droids on the borders of South American Eclipsan Territory, backed by half of the USVV Air assets and all Tank Forces... Meanwhile, behind the lines, 25 Million USVV Worker Droids evacuated citizens and started building a heavy defense line so that, in case of defeat in Argentina, they could have a good chance of holding off the Eclipsan soldiers. Ground was starting to be gained as most Eclipsan Soldiers were in the Homeland, defending against the Africans and Rockians, giving the USVV almost all advantages except technological.

Head General Hiragh issued a statement, "We will reach Buenos Aires in 6 months..."

The population was ecstatic, and many signed up to get their hands on Eclipsan Soldiers, almost making the draft unnecessary as the military rose 400,000 more troops.

The Rockians and Africans were alerted

@Loyal Guardian @Fishman Lord @Albion

(Tell me if i got anything wrong)

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Second German Republic[/COLOR]

The German country after being accepted into the largest World Alliance. It was now time to press on into historical matters. Politicians in the Newly built Reichstag have been recently in an argument of reclaiming lost territory that were taken during the early 20th century after the first world war. A Negotiation with the Rising Empire, the request is that they cede the territories from Danzig to Memel. In return they will be given the Slovakian territories. The SIngaporean federation are also given a offer, they are to cede the old colonial island territories that were originally owned by their ancestors. Except for the New Guinea territories. In exchange they will offer an alliance, help claim more territories to the south and cede it to the federation. @Alteras @Wickedkent

Meanwhile three months have passed and the building of the new Academies are close to finishing within 9 months. Many young men and women are eager to apply to these different academies and serve the country well. 

The military is also prepping up for war as reports of intense military drilling is being reported, generals commented saying: "[COLOR= rgb(33, 33, 33)]Waren gerade beugte unseren Muskel."[/COLOR]

Project Z is under way as the blueprints for the Super heavy battleship is under way. Yet reports of engineers that deal with naval ships, and rocket scientist and many others are also working on this project. It was thus later announced that germany has been interested in the space project but has yet to be able to kick off until three months ago. After finally grasping some small pieces of alien technology which is yet to be revealed how they got it. The chancellor has announced an invitation to other fellow allies and friends to participate in this project.

There will also be a new Jet fighter being introduced which will also be done within half a year.

2c414a96d53bd42ffc156ea135fa4edc.jpg

The Royal Family replied to the germans and stated that they cannot give them any lands.

@general ostruppen

The Peace-keeping force proceeded and established a line between the eclipsians and the Africans. They were present to stop any attacks and enforce peace.

@Albion @Loyal Guardian

The Empire has sent 1 million troops to the Eclipsian Lands in South America in reaction to the VV invasion. This is also in accordance to the treaty they have made in portland and as a duty as a member country of NOTA. The Empire also decided to finally eliminate the VV threat in Siberia. Another Million troops was deployed to Siberia and the other half of the Aerial Fleet. The VV troops were divided and will be fighting in two fronts. Half of the Naval Fleet was sent to the Siberian Islands to deal with the VV navy situated there and the other half was sent to aid the eclipsians.

Troops at Siberia including the Islands
1,600,000 soldiers
4 Aircraft Carriers
150 Corvettes 
12 Carleon Class Air Battleship
3 Avalon
7 Logres Class Air Battleship
7,000 Vincent Ward Knightmare Frames
3,000 Main Battle Tanks
2,500 SAM Tanks
3,000 Air Superiority Fighters
1,500 Attack Gunships
150 Destroyers
50 Battleship
8 Razer Class Submarines
1 G-1 Mobile Base
1,000 Transport and Artillery Tanks

Troops sent to South America
1,000,000 soldiers
5 Aircraft Carriers
150 Corvettes 
12 Carleon Class Air Battleship
7 Avalon
10 Logress Class Air Battleship
12,000 Vincent Ward Class Knightmares
5,000 Main Battle Tanks
2,500 SAM Tanks
5,000 Air Superiority Fighters
2,500 Attack Gunships
200 Destroyers
80 Battleship
2 G-1 Mobile Base
12 Razer Class Submarine
8 Mantis Class Submarine
800 Wicked Class Bomber
1,000 Goliath Class Anti Air
1,250 Mjolnir Class Anti Air 
3,000 Transport and Artillery Tanks

The Navy in the siberian islands has effectively pushed the VV navy back while sustaining minimum damages and casualties. The troops in the Siberian lands also held off the VV troops and now begun it's own push to their own territory. They were aware that all most all of the Military assets and resources has been diverted to south america in order to invade the eclipsians. Within a month or so, with no heavy resistance, the military will be able to take their Siberian territory.

@Domini Regum @Loyal Guardian

Aaron, having recieved the response, ordered that the prisoners captured during the Svalbard assault be sent towards Imperial territory, and a company of Nordic Marines readied to reoccupy Svalbard. Reinforcements in the form of a full Marine Brigade and air support, including evacuation, would be on standby from AASes, protected by a sizeable fleet, off the coast. The Marines were under order to be suspicious at all times.

@Kazami42

The University

Makassar, Capital of the University

The city was busy with people running back and forth. Ships came in and out of dock. In the distance, a naval fleet with supplies from Hong Kong, a gift from Regional Governor Chun Shun Liao, was coming in. After months of repair, the University was back to full functionality. Principal Kristen Jeanes turned to see Governor Zhang Qi Wei enter the room. "Good morning Governor." "Good morning Principal." The two walked over to the side and sat at a coffee table. "It's like when the world woke up yet again." "Except when Singapore woke up, we weren't repairing after a battle from an alien invasion, recovering from our offshore companies, and coming to terms with how behind we are in technology." Kristen and Qi Wei leaned back into their chairs. "We have our work cut out for us. I hope tha-" "You aren't your brother." Silence permeated the room. "I know, that's why I'm the Principal of the University." Gov Zhang pulled out a bottle of tea. After taking a sip, he said, "Eventually Principal and Head of State of The University will become one and the same." "I know, but I need your political guidance until then." Governor Zhang stood up with a bit of a struggle. "Then let us get started."

The two entered a massive auditorium. There were seats for over a thousand in a circular arrangement. At the center was a series of podiums and chairs for the highest ranking officials of the University. Governor Zhang sat at one of the lower seats while Principal Jeanes climbed to the top. Overheard, large screens displayed debaters on the floor arguing their case. Gov Zhang lifted his mallet and knocked the podium twice, sending the room of Government Officials, Professors, Students, CEOs, Scientists, and everything between to silence. Principal Jeanes spoke up. "Have we come to a consensus on the matters at hand?" People around the auditorium nodded their head.

"Very well, I shall list them in order. In regards to our economy?" A man in a business suit, presumably a representative of multiple companies and think tanks, stood up. "We have decided that we can salvage a good portion of Singapore's former economic rights in the Rockies, Australia, Africa, and the Order Empire. Business in the Eclipse might be a bit difficult considering the recent takeover of Indochina, however Hong Kong, Taiwan, Sri Lanka, and Peninsular Malaysia is still within our territories and maintain strong ties with them. We are in agreement to reopen global trading." The man sat down as many in the forum nodded their heads in approval. "Very well. The measure has been approved." Governor Zhang hit the mallet three times and everyone stood up clapping.

"Next order, Alien contact." A young man, one of the students of the university, stood up. "After much analysis of the world nations, we have concluded that we must integrate alien technology to further advance and maintain our status among the nations. The Vanda has provided sufficient resources from the Grenshu Invasion as well as the Eclipsian Technology to safely continue our advancements." "And how far is your research?" A woman in lab clothing stood up on the other side of the auditorium. "Near complete, Principal Jeanes. With the opening of trade, we predict it to be completed by the end of the month and we can begin production." "And what exactly have you been researching?" Several students, professors, and scientists stood up in turn. "Power sources in space." "Space Launches." "Extreme pressure system integrity." "Laser weaponry." "Sustaining life in extreme environments." "Optimizing food production." "High Grade Material Production." The screen above the center listed each and every topic until it reached it's final subject. "Hihi'irokane usages." Governor Zhang looked at Principal Jeanes with a bit of confusion. Principal Jeanes smiled back, knowing Zhang Qi Wei isn't able to keep up with the academia talk. "Very well, continued research and integration of alien technology has been approved." Three more mallet hits and everyone was clapping.

"Final resolution on the agenda. Our armed forces." Everyone quieted down, only whispers could be heard. Concerning faces appeared on hundreds. After a moments wait, a naval officer in formal attire stood up. She saluted and said, "Head Operator Shang of the University Naval Defense Command. We have not reach a conclusion on this matter." Kristen let out a sigh. She knew this would happen. The many wars the Eclipse and Rockian nations caused dragged Singapore into direct conflict with many things. Many Singaporeans blame the large scale invasion and lack of ability to maintain the Federation, then the Districts, on the many wars that Singapore entered, straining their forces. "Very well then," Kristen said, "I have a proposal to the Grand Forum of The University. Allow our military to expand in technology supported by the University, but do not engage in wars unless for self defense and aiding Singaporeans." Many faces were worried. Head Operator Shang knew what that exact meaning meant, as did everyone else in the Forum, that if Singaporeans in foreign land were to declare themselves Singaporeans and start a revolt, the military can aid them. This was a headache they wanted to avoid, but it was significantly better than having to be tied down by the Singaporean-Rockian alliance and the NWA. Slowly people stood up and reluctantly agreed. "Bersetuju." "Bersetuju." "Bersetuju." "Very well then, the measure has been approved. This Forum is adjourned"

Three mallet hits and Principal Jeanes and Governor Zhang stood up. "Majulah Singapura!" "Majulah Singapura!" The forum resounded in unity. The two walked out to their offices. Messengers ran to and from communication offices as members of the University returned to their research.

Island of Hong Kong, Regional Governor's Office

Ties to the mainland was repaired. Soon business returned to the island, supported by Taiwan. Regional Governor Chun Shun Liao was in her office going through communications. Head of Foreign Affairs Khey Lim was missing again, something about vodka. She received a message from the German Republic. After reading the message, she pulled out a map. Frowning a bit she replied, "The Singaporean Federation is now known as The University. We do not hold any former German colonies besides New Guinea. Even if we were, we are not obligated to return territory to a nation long gone from over a millennia ago. That is all." She returned to her work.

@general ostruppen

Somewhere in Africa, Chang Yu Hong's Office

The phone rang. Chang Yu Hong picked up the phone. "Hello?" "Hello Governor of the 7th, Chang Yu Hong." She froze over in fear. She thought that Singapore completely collapsed, but that voice said that Governor Zhang Qi Wei was alive and kicking. "What do you want?" "Economic rights and factories in Africa to restart Singapore." "And if I don't?" "Years upon years of blackmail would be released to the African Nation." Chang was in total fear at this point. "Very well. Will you leave me alone after this?" "Perhaps." "Will you?" "Yes." Chang let out a sigh. The phone went dead. She looked over with fear in her eyes. "Better go convince our new leader."

@Albion

Raffles Hotel, Singapore

Singapore has more or less rebuilt everything, but much of the business has left the city. Those who remain have formed what is known as the Raffles Association, the ruling government in Singapore. They obey The University, but have begun to implement their own policies to further benefit Singapore. They received an order from Makassar to send a message to the Rockies. The message was relayed to their government. "We would like to reopen trade and regain our mining rights in the Rockies and Australia."

@Fishman Lord

Sulawesi Docks

Boats and warships are being refitted with the hihi'irokane systems for faster speeds and better power supply.

The audience with 12th Governer, South Africa, was going as well as one would expect. Facing political blackmail and Africa needing the trade, it was swiftly accepted, even offering food and graphene for hi'hirokane. They've also requested a lending of scientific minds for tech advance in exchange for railgun and graphene armor designs. @Alteras

The audience with 12th Governer, South Africa, was going as well as one would expect. Facing political blackmail and Africa needing the trade, it was swiftly accepted, even offering food and graphene for hi'hirokane. They've also requested a lending of scientific minds for tech advance in exchange for railgun and graphene armor designs. @Alteras

Makassar

The heads of departments of the university were sitting around in a small conference room, reading the reply. They all agreed in unison. Sending a message to the companies, planes and ships began to move to africa, as well as scientists and academics with a large supply of Hihi'irokane.

The scientific minds were put to work making new composite armor with nano designs, which would help greatly. the hi'hirokane was being studied for its properties. @Alteras

Rising Empire

The Peace-Keeping force established a blockade between the african and eclipsian forces. They would try to manuever themselves in order to prevent any troops from either side to pass. If their troops would pass for some reason, the commander guaranteed that they would get butchered in the other side as the blockade prevents large amount of troops from passing. The commander also stated that they would not leave until peace is back again in the lands.

@Loyal Guardian @Albion

Schneizel

"I also would like to extend an invitation to the Singaporeans to join NOTA." He said

@Loyal Guardian @Agent141 @Kazami42 @RIPSaidCone

Due to the blockaee not being ordered by WC - nor the peacekeeping fore - the men continued to make holes in the bloackade and stream past.

Lelouch

He sighed as he looked around the place when a man disguised as a polish man approached them.

"aloha" Suzaku said "Welcome to Warsaw, may I be your guide for today?" Lelouch chuckled and then looked at Suzaku.

"well mister guide, Polish people do not say aloha" He then looked at Jennifer.

"well, I guess we have to follow our experienced tour guide." He said teasingly.

@Kazami42

@Loyal Guardian

She actually laughed from that. "Hahahah, alright then." She said before shaking her head. "Let's follow the 'polish' guide then."

------

Aaron, having recieved the response, ordered that the prisoners captured during the Svalbard assault be sent towards Imperial territory, and a company of Nordic Marines readied to reoccupy Svalbard. Reinforcements in the form of a full Marine Brigade and air support, including evacuation, would be on standby from AASes, protected by a sizeable fleet, off the coast. The Marines were under order to be suspicious at all times.

@Kazami42

Upon reaching the island, they would see that there were only war-torn areas around but no human bodies nor graves. There was also only limbs of Grenshu everywhere with no intact bodies throughout. The people stationed on the island had already of all left months prior, and the seed vault opened to let the hundreds of people inside roam about the island. None of the coastal defense left there worked, and all larger coastal batteries had been stripped and taken away. Severe heat burns and melting were visible upon the weapons left there. Any vehicles on or near the island had been rendered useless, and all satellite, imaging, video capturing, sirens, and any form of communication equipment was also nolonger on the island. With all the devices left on svalbard having been thoroughly destroyed. However there was a single abnormality upon the island:

A large starting-to-decompose humanoid body laying down dead. Approximately 15 meters tall, and having burn marks and deep cuts throughout the body and neck. It was identifiable as female, but didn't appear human. It also appeared to have tentacles growing out of it's back, with 7 of them out of 10 having been cut off.

The women were later picked up that day after hours or more at sea, by the recently repaired and used KA-60 transport helicopters. They sported the SCP foundation logo and turned around towards site alpha-1 omega. They flew around in a absurd way, going through random locations before finally making a long beeline to the facility. The modified engine allowed it to fly for longer durations of time before having to refuel.

@Lordvader59

---------

More and more reports were flowing in time after time, but slow enough for the team of five people to search through them. The team comprised of the MTFC hunter, The MTF officer, two researchers/scientists, and a tech guru. They watched a random blue flame in the siberian forests die out instantaneously, a random humanoid figure stalking a group of campers, disappearance of a mutant nest in the mountains, and now a video of a watchtower in the middle of nowhere recording a outpost. It was very difficult to see the outpost, as there were trees blocking the view. The camera was to watch nearby mutant nests 15, miles away. If any were seen a alarm would be sounded and the outpost warned.

The reviewers were sitting down casually in their seats watching the video, one drinking tea and reclining. They were watching the live feed for about two hours before a similar flame was capable of being seen in the far distance. "What is that???" A researcher asked. They stopped waiting and focused on the video. Nothing changed for 5 more minutes until a regular fire with smoke appeared. "Is this fake?" Hunter asked the guru, in response he shook his head. Hunter got up and walked to a phone that was attached to the wall, dialing up the MTF barracks. During said time, the outpost displayed in the video simply exploded. The force being so high that it was felt 50 miles away. "OH SHIT" the guru screamed in surprise. Hunter turned around and saw the screen, the feed was quickly cut as the tower started to fall over.

A female voice could be heard over the phone. "Site security, what is the state of your emergency?" She asked. "prepare the helicopters and activate all teams immediately. This is an order." he put up the phone. "Move your ass officer!" After that they stormed out of the room, through the office complex, and out the building. they took a random Jeep and drove towards one of the barracks. overhead 5 ka-52 helicopters were going in a diagonal line to one of them. After reaching one of the barracks, they got out and went in. They armed themselves, dawned their armor which looked like navy blue swat uniforms, and left. Their response was of that of being attacked with nuclear weapons, or an invasion.

They all started to board the 10 ka-60 helicopters in that specific barracks. they took two researchers with them as per protocol. As their job in the field was to analyze any object/subject and attempt to help the forces find ways to quickly contain them. They also had a field agent somewhere in the back, and started to raise off the ground. There were 20 ka-60s with 160 people, and 15 Ka-52s. They were off to vangash....

After the wait, they were nearing the outpost and informed by the pilot. Every team checked their weapons and ammo a second time. "Preparing landing sequence... and,... " the pilot looks out the window at something glowing blue. "What in the name o-" before continuing, whatever was glowing on fire earlier shot a beam, taller and wider than the helicopter itself. "SHI-" only a second went by before that, and then the entire front half of the helicopter was evaporated, and immediately started falling out of the sky. "EVASIVE MANEUVERS!"X34... The ka-52s fired back, but all ammunition was rendered useless.  They then started firing missiles, however all were dodged in quick succession, and one bounced off the subjects shield. More beams would rapidly fire into the sky, bringing down 3 ka-52s, and 2 ka-60s. The subject ran off inside the only left standing building in the area.

The helicopters proceeded to land while the gunships continued to fly overhead. The Ka-60 side doors would be instantly opened, "GO GO GO!" Everyone would immediately pile out, in the event the subject decides to try and obliterate the helicopter. The live helmet cams would be activated, laser sights activated, and they would get close on both sides of the wall. One of them pulled out a small thin piece of glass and attempted looking in from it. There was nobody in it the glass's view. The soldier then shook hs head at the commander. ³, 2, 1. They entered. They quickly one at a time entered the building, it being similar to the office section of site 1. One of the main teams came up across another door.

4a65b8564fbb01f81a52745cf44de82f.jpg

They would begin a second breach into a completely dark room, with only their flashlights lighting parts of it up. It was a much larger room and they had to separate. A second main team with a researcher and the tactical response officer would be in the west wing of the building in a long hallway. "Reporting nothing, let's keep moving. Keep vigilant, do not hesitate as it WILL kill you." They kept moving down the hall. "Yes si-GAHHUH" his neck was slit by something, the poor bastard slowly fell over. "What was that?" They stopped. The team comprised of two, with sixteen people. They looked down the wall, but couldn't see anything. Then another soldier was killed, having her head decapitated. "OH SHIT!" A soldier said before starting to shoot at seemingly nothing down the hall. "HOLD YPUR FIRE!" The officer tried yanking away the gun. Before the officer could speak, a giggle could be heard. They stopped immediately, with the officer slowly turning his head to the left. "What the hell?"

Then in the darkness, a two red glowing eyes were visible. "SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT NOW!" They all started firing, the shot gun troopers pumped their guns, the anti tank riflemen pounded away into the darkness, a sniper repeatedly shooting at the eyes before they disappeared, and submachinegunners rapidly firing into the darkness, having switched their fire setting to full auto. The officer stopped firing his pistol and looked behind. "BRING IN THE MACHINEGUNNER!" He then started to continue again, while a guy in heavy devastator armor walked up and started cranking the handheld minigun/Gatling gun rapidly as possible. after the shot gunners had to reload, the submachinegunners reloading, and the sniper incapable of firing at all besides throwing a grenade, they had stopped. The officer then sighed in relief. "Well done troops, recover the body and let's get the hell out of here." he turned around and started walking away. "Yes sir." They still reloaded in case there were more. Two shotgunners went into the darkness. "GRPHH". One of the bodies were tossed across the hall, from one side all the way into the light of the other. The officer stopped and slowly turned around, raising his pistol. His eyes immediately went wide as he saw a woman with red eyes being perfectly fine, despite having seen blood drip out of her legs, arms, and lower torso before being thrown into the darkness. Before he could react whatsoever, she had already inhumanly sprinted up slitting the throat of two soldiers, another turned around and started shooting but was stabbed with a small knife to the skull.

"OH MY GOD" the researcher screamed before doing what they all felt in that situation, and running away as fast as possible. Another three were killed in a blink of the eye. The officer and everyone else immediately started firing into her body, seemingly only damaging her clothing and leaving wounds that quickly recover. She had raised a battle-axe looking object behind her, her expression being enraged. She swung the axe into the devastator unit, slamming him against the wall, holding him up to the wall by itself, and having cut him in half. She didn't even have any trouble ripping the axe out of either of them either. "Holy shit..." They all started firing again, all 9 of the survivors in a blink of the eyes were immediately killed.

Back in the main building with hunter, a soldier was still looking around the room. "Sir, reporting sounds of heavy gunfire. It just stopped." He would continue searching. "Found a door." He would then slowly open it to reveal a light hallway. The team would make their way towards him. "Light empty hallway, seems to be empt-." He would hear a distant giggle. "Uhh, sir. Reporting a mysterious giggling." He would use a thin piece of glass to look around. "Hold your position, we will be there soon, out." Hunter said. The soldier would then hear screaming and then see a heavily wounded MTF operative and a researcher sprinting away. "Sir, two MTF units-" shortly afterwards the female subject would be sprinting past, It appeared that she was far faster. She could be heard laughing while dragging a battle-axe covered in gore and blood behind her. "Sir, there appears to be-" he heard someone scream before hearing a splattering noise. "Sir, there is a problem..."

The team regrouped and heard it too, following it getting faster until only loud bangs could be heard. They slowly exited the room into the hallway. When flashing a light on whatever is there, it only reveals a woman sitting down covered entirely in blood, and next to a single body. She was smearing the blood across her face and simply just smiling. A researcher watching their helmet cams was just surprised. "Jesus Christ, that's Amanda heart! Get t[SIZE= 16px]he hell out of there, NOW! All units are en-route to your position."[/SIZE]

They only slowly started to back away until she started giggling again, and then started maniacally laughing. "FALL BACK!" They all went down the hall, as it would be too dangerous running around where they came from. She only quickly got up, and slowly walking towards them as they try to evade her advances. However she cornered someone and with a single held onto it, and a single swing with her axe, she cut off a soldier's leg and then stabbed him with a very, VERY small yet sharp object into the stomach and held him there. She then looked up at him. "I could kill every single one of you in an instant." She stabbed him again. "It would be so fun, so wonderful, so," she just stabbed him in the thigh twice. "Beautiful..." She only smiled again. She then started to repeatedly stab him in the arm when he tried grabbing his gun, with her eyes closed to listen to his suffering.

About 144 soldiers appeared, but they didn't want her to notice them. Five soldiers slowly went up to her, all with reinforced ragnite handcuffs. She stopped smiling and noticed their presence, she only quickly turned around and grabbed the neck of one. She quickly broke her neck, and continued applying force and wiggling the body about trying to get rid of the neck. During that time the others quickly cuffed her hand and forced her on the ground, then tried getting her other hand. About ten others subdued her with harsh beatings, stomping, and finally hunter appearing with a rag covered in vodka and chloroform then trying to make her pass out. She continued struggling for a few minutes before she just passed out. This was achieved by placing onto her face and then keeping it attached, by using rubber bands. "That should hold the bitch for a few hours, secure her and then bring her to the chopper. Have someone bury the dead, we are leaving." He then turned around with the wounded victim and helping him away. "Yes sir."

--------------

Principality vehicle repair: 100

Whatever helicopters/aircraft the siberian principality had would of been repaired.

The list of repaired vehicles for the last three or so months as follows:

20 tu-160s, refitted with coated in ragnite armor and a ragnite engine. 15 kept their ordinance. 5 were sold to the foundation...

15 MiG-35s.

2 MQ-9 reapers.

100 ka-52 attack helicopters, 42 sold to the foundation with ragnite engines.

100 ka-60 kasatkas, 50 sold to the foundation with ragnite engines.

A single aircraft carrier in gallia's harbour, engines and watertight rooms replaced but it can still run off of oil.

7 captured nordic union destroyers, the other three were sunk during repairs. [Unrelated, but I never actually done the project.]

7 T-90S's, 3 sold to the foundation.

10 2s19 msta howitzer/artillery tanks,

5 OS-1A "Solntsepyok" - Russian 220mm 24-barrel multiple rocket launcher, 2 sold to the foundation.

8 [COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]RT-2PM Topol, 4 configured for transporting other things besides large missiles. 4 sold to the foundation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]armor of the siberian principalty and from the survivors would be taken and used for the main Imperial army.[/COLOR]

--------------------

Alien tech analysis:

72%. [Don't really know what else to say.]

Scientists and engineers now take rubble and look into the complex walls.

---------------------------

Nepcom would now begin making a documentary about the mutants in Russia. The intended purpose was so if any explorers found untame creatures in their travels, They would know how to deal with them.

---------------------------------

The outpost was completed. Plans were now made, and people beginning to explore the complex. They were to map all of it out, and then discuss how a city could be created within.

100%.

-----------------------------------------

Project: Terminator. 10%

The taken vestan droids are now being analyzed and soon reengineered. R&D branches are also using prewar documentation on AI and comparing it with the droids. Scientists also made sure they were offline. With some droids being "popped", in the head by scientists. A precaution to prevent it from getting back up again. [and no I'm not making actual terminators. I have a far better use and economically safer idea.]

Australia

Governer Adam of the Australian Province was the first to receive the message from the University. He quickly discussed it with his superiors then went to respond. "We apologize, we were under the impression that your nation had collapsed. However, the original deal was a trade, and there must be a trade again for the mines to be returned. We shall return the mines as well as the special trade rights Singapore once enjoyed in exchange for a military alliance."

@Alteras

Russia

"Oh, of course! Well, as previously stated, we wished to establish diplomatic relations with your nation. We'd also like to perhaps negotiate trade and research deals that would benefit both of us."

@Kazami42

Sinai

The Rockian General at the area, Eric Hudson, stepped forward. "The Rising Empire has no business here. This is not your war and you are only interfering with a feud between our nations. Not to mention, you are putting troops on African land without permission, which is a hostile act. Pleasr return to your own nation before we force you to."

@Wickedkent

Research Facilities 

Project Julius would be ready to go any day now. The ships needed fueling, they would be boarded, the droids would be prepped for work, and the project would be complete.

Production Facilities

400 SAV-2s, 500 MATVs, 250 Hellhammers, 200 King Jacksons, 90 Haidas, 50 Edmontons, 40 Vancouvers, 50 Commonwealths, 90 Oceanias, 40 King Orsons, 70 Duchess Evelines, 80 Anchorages, 4 Tritons, 20 Quebecs, 500 Queen Caitlyns, 600 RCK-1s, 200 Machetes, and 350 Pacificas were produced.

Chennai

The city was still a massive battleground. To ensure victory, 6 million more levied and 2 million Vestanian droid troops were moved in to the city and put in position.

Effects:

Deal sent to the University.

Talks in Russia.

Talks with Riser "peacekeepers".

Project Julius: 95%

Production.

Troops sent to Chennai.

[SIZE= 22px]Presidential Residence, Portland[/SIZE]

The Residence's Press room was full to the brim with reporters and journalists from most countries around Cascadia and the world, all murmuring and talking with one another as they awaited President Jefferson's arrival, going quiet as the Press Secretary went to stand behind the podium which had the Cascadian Coat of Arms on the front of it, before leaning into the mic and announcing her arrival. "Ladies and gentlemen, the President of Cascadia." The Secretary stepping away from the podium as Jefferson entered, everyone who had been sitting down now standing up as she took her place behind the podium and straightened her posture as was usual before making statements, it was professional at the very least. Everyone then sitting down as Jefferson gestured for them to with her hand before starting, "I'd like to thank everybody for coming at such short notice. I am here today to announce something that I hoped would never have to be announced, that I have tried putting off for far too long. We are all very aware of the conflict that is seemingly engulfing our world, our allies and neutral partners alike. For the sake of Cascadia and it's people I have attempted to abstain from joining in on this conflict for as long as I possibly could but today is the day that all Cascadians must stand with our allies abroad, Varmandr Vestan has attacked the Eclipsian Federation out of the blue. In what appears to be a pathetic, revenge driven blood thirst for conquest and pride."

"The Republic of Cascadia will not and cannot tolerate such tyrannic behavior, which is why we have officially declared war on the nation of Varmandr Vestan, all Cascadian military assets deemed necessary for this invasion have been mobilized and are combat ready. We will crush this corrupt and aggressive regime with the help of our allies the Rising Empire. Whom I would like to thank for their nobleness and honor in defending their ally's territory against such an attack. NOTA has been activated and as the founding nation I am requesting that all member nations, minus the Eclipsians for obvious reason divert troops and resources to the defense and invasion of Varmandr Vestan in-accordance with the North Oceanic Treaty's Defensive Regulations, Vestan is the aggessor in this war and will be treated as such. Thank you for your time." She would then give a courtious nod and step away from the podium, leaving the room as the reporters attempted to get some questions in.

[SIZE= 22px]Portland, Cascadia[/SIZE]

Not even an hour after the President's speech and the CDF South Command was authorized to begin the immediate invasion of Varmander Vestan, in a mass deployment of troops, aircraft, vehicles and naval vessels. The entire northern defense of Varmander Vestan was crushed within the day the invasion began. General Wyoming of CDF South Command was put in-charge of the invasion and a shock and awe like approach was used to stun the enemy forces as the invasion progressed and intensified greatly in a short period of time. Honestly it was almost as if the CDF had been planning for this due to how quick their dominance of the northern Vestanian territory and military forces had been, causing mass damage to vital military resupply lanes, installations and troop movements. Within the first week of the invasion, most of the northern Varmandr Vestan had been taken by CDF forces, the CNDF held total domination over the seas, a simple task force being more than enough to completely overpower the Vestanian navy, the CADF controlled the skies due to the F-38's overwhelming advantages in technology, speed, firepower, armor and essentially everything, whilst the Cascadian Anti-Air proved too much for the Vestanian air force to retake captured territory. Cascadian troops proved far more battle-ready and astoundingly better trained than Vestanian troops on average and the combat droids barely put a dent in the Cascadian advance due to the M8A1 Railgun rifles in standard use. At the same time a specialized project was primed and ready in the event that the Vestanians were to initiate a counter-attack with one of their specific assets. Due to a lack of any real military resistance, all of north Varmandr Vestan was taken within the week, and the CDF continued advancing rapidly completely unopposed due to the war in the south, the CDF was expected to reach Rio De Janeiro far before the end of the month at this rate.

Land Forces:

4,500,000 Soldiers

450,000 Marines

35,600 M1A3 Abrams tanks

10,500 M10 Bradley APC's

11,000 IAV Stryker MK5 APC's

8,000 M1010 Paladin artillery vehicles

3,500 M998 Howitizer artillery cannons

8,000 MIM-05 PATRIOT Anti-Air batteries

3,500 Avenger AA vehicles

Air Forces:

14,500 AHL-77 Transport & Gunships

11,800 F-15A fighter jets

15,450 F-38 fighter jets

95 B3 Spirit strategic bombers

80 B-15 Lancer strategic bombers

8,760 AH-94 Alsin attack helicopters

9,500 A-12 Warthogs

2,400 F-18A fighter jets

Naval Forces:

15 Aircraft Carriers

285 Arleigh Burke II class guided missile destroyers

300 Tinconderoga-class guided missile cruisers

390 Oliver-Harvard-Perry class guided missile frigates

150 Cascadia-class guided missile destroyers

450 Portland-class SSN submarines

245 Zumwalt Mark 2 class guided missile cruisers

435 Democracy-class littoral combat ships

Summary:

Cascadia declares war on Varmandr Vestan

All of Northern Vestanian territory is quickly occupied by CDF troops

Cascadian troops overwhelm Vestan defense in sudden invasion

Cascadia calls for NOTA member states to send personnel and resources to invasion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back