• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

Nyq Nyq woah how did you just randomly get 1,050 (or however much it was) Ayn'pstazaas? You said you only had 10 so having another 1000+ randomly appear doesn't make sense. Also just so I can explain the Animal Huanoids better here's my best description: Animal Humanoids are might warriors who rang across half of the contintent that is incorporated into The Kingdom of Thalien. Animal Humanoids can range from a simple hummingbird to a ferocious lion. Depending on the animal they also have different ranks. Lions and Tigers are most notably known for being Kings and Generals, Giraffes and Elephants for being monks or magic users, rats as spies, panthers and cheetahs as assassins, bears as bodyguards, and etc. the smallest height of an Animal Humanoid is 6'5, normal height is going from eight to night foot, and the largest are known to reach twelve foot. Because of this Animal Humanoids weapons and armor are nearly four times better quality, reach, effectiveness, and etc compared to humans. An example of this would having a normal human pike compared to what an Animal humanoid uses would be the equivalent to a regular spear. An Animal Humanoid pike wielded by humans would take two-three of them to use effectively. Not only with this but they also have superhuman senses such as strength, speed, jumping ability, and etc making them a very formidable foe in the ancient wars. Not however they are great allies and soldiers.

Btw, I'm not responding for the battle next post, considering that people talk faster than they fight.

Responding to the battle next post, since Maron is too long winded

Okay. I am going to make a simple request: Tygo and the other leaders not at the battle have a timeskip to where they are all back up. I know that there might have been much stuff to do before everyone could be back up, but I feel that such may take too long.
Its kind of..plot heavy..to skip it would mean that we are skipping a good amount of plot..

I know that it's should a major point, but the thing is that it's been a week since anyone posted towards that plot. Cosmo, while still being online, has not posted anything in a week as well. It seems that we might need to do a timeskip to where everyone is back up, or at least where August's other character is back up. Otherwise, the rp may just end there.
Cosmo has been waiting on me to post, as we are doing a collab post together that has serious character development within it. I have not had a single chance to reply to him because of what is going on currently in the real world, as it requires my literal FULL attention. So keep that in mind as well.

However, I'll offer this: If you can get the consent of Cosmo Cosmo August August Gabe Gabe DeathValley105 DeathValley105 to all agree to a skip in the OOC, I'll skip us forward Thursday. (My time) Agreeing to this skip will cause this: Anything that could of been uncovered about the virus won't happen, any character development from the event will be lost, anything relating to the cultists and why they exist won't be given away. All information that could be gained from this event will be kept secret should the collective vote of skipping applied here.

l

How about instead of a full time skip, if August consents, we can have Diana come back up. I would not do a time skip if it means nothing over the timeskip is learnt. Diana would be able to help out with moving the plot along.
Why only Diana? Changing what has already been done already has it's own consequences as well.

Why only Diana? Changing what has already been done already has it's own consequences as well.
I guess that since Diana is like a biologist of the group, she can "revive" the characters faster, because I'm gonna level with ya, the waiting game is not a fun one to play.

Yeah it feels weird to just be playing Minos without Diana, and I miss everyone else--
I just want everyone to be awake again, but I also want to know the secret stuff x.x

Yeah it feels weird to just be playing Minos without Diana, and I miss everyone else--
I just want everyone to be awake again, but I also want to know the secret stuff x.x
Well if Diana comes back, Minos loses the foot hold in improving his abilities. Like I had planned. I can work around Diana coming back, but there will be more consequences.

Btw, is the meeting still going to continue after the infected rulers wake up, especially after this shitfest?

Well if Diana comes back, Minos loses the foot hold in improving his abilities. Like I had planned. I can work around Diana coming back, but there will be more consequences.

He could improve later on, but gdxnfssch

Secretssss (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

No offense, but longer this drags out, the more I start to lose interest or at least detach from the roleplay @.@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back