• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

It happens lol. I didn't think this event would take so..long but then we lost people so..it kinda..got really fucked.

Yeah ;~;

I'm really upset about that. I like you as a GM, and I like the roleplay story as well as the events you were trying to set up. I still want to find things out, but its kind of hard to stay invested when it has been like weeks before any progressive replies were made @.@

Yeah ;~;

I'm really upset about that. I like you as a GM, and I like the roleplay story as well as the events you were trying to set up. I still want to find things out, but its kind of hard to stay invested when it has been like weeks before any progressive replies were made @.@
I know it is. I hate that everything is at a..standstill. But if we skipped there would be opportunities missed, information lost. (Which i understand sucks, but is necessary. There are always more ways to fill the gaps.)

I know it is. I hate that everything is at a..standstill. But if we skipped there would be opportunities missed, information lost. (Which i understand sucks, but is necessary. There are always more ways to fill the gaps.)

Yeah I'm thinking a timeskip at this point is just needed to save the roleplay.

Well, I can't say that I agree with the lost info, but I guess it's necessary for the RP to move forward. So yes.

Honestly I don't really care I just want the nation leader RP to move forward. Right now I don't care which is chosen and I'm fine with whatever but if it's a tie vote I'll vote :P

Then it's settled o-o.. there will be a time skip. I'll..get to making that post as soon as I can. I promise. I'm sorry for my absences lately.

By the skip, is only Diana waking up, or the entire band of rulers?

So, why not pretend that Diana woke up first and discovered the secrets of the virus, which you will post here(or somewhere in the main thread), so that we don't miss the info.

So, why not pretend that Diana woke up first and discovered the secrets of the virus, which you will post here(or somewhere in the main thread), so that we don't miss the info.
Don't worry. I will give away some of the information. Not all. Not everything can be saved from what I had planned.

Btw, can the plague still spread(or is there any aftermath for the infection) after this?

Btw, can the plague still spread(or is there any aftermath for the infection) after this?
Currently it is unable to be spread. (For a reason August August will get to find out later) But after this little incident, it will open it to the rest of the world in a..worse dosage.

That would mean that Maron is going to try to secure a sample

Oh, dangerous virus that could wipe out nations? Give me a sample!

The Commonwealth is going to be rly focused on bio-chemical warfare against the demons after Mesalin

It's going to be mostly medievalistic,not the ones we usually associate with WW1/2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back