• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

Toss corpses at your enemies like the Mongolians did, always works!

Toss the dead into the city, we'll bring our plague to everyone! Then, we'll raze the city and continue our conquest in the name of Genghis Khan!!!

DeathValley105 DeathValley105
Your other CS need to be made ASAP. For now, are they humans or?
Will do, the sheets are for Tiagria, The Wizard, and Leon but idk if you would still want them considering after this Fenrir would still be the main person

Also Nyq Nyq would you be fine with having all your ships burned, your leader imprisoned but will die to Fenrir, and all of your land forces also sea, then Manon and Blair's ship under our custody, a few injuries from a beating, and alive but somewhat under arrest from The Thalien Army?

DeathValley105 DeathValley105 That would result in all-out war though, and with the Commonwealth's newfound focus on bio-chemical warfare after Mesalin, things would get real nasty fast

Yep. I'm gonna post the info here. It's gonna fuck up the RP..but I mean..when you lose that much..part of you doesn't give a flying fuck.

Important information regarding the time skip!!
1. Arkos, Tygo and Minos completed the mission without failure. (Woo!) Due to this Minos's eye has improved (however you wish to improve it.)
2. The cause of how the disease spread is believed to be through the cultists found on the opposite shore.
3. Arkos, Tygo, and Minos came to the other shore and saw a giant wooden pyre with several bodies piled high and burning as cultists danced around it and chanted in an unknown language. They very quickly kicked their asses and tore down the pyre before it could do more harm.
4. When they traveled back to where they left the rulers all together, Minos noticed that the aura that was in them before is now gone. The rulers now begin to wake up one by one, but the disease has affected them in different ways.
5. Galandor's core is now a sickly green color with tendrils of black swirling in it, Diana has a fever and appears to be sick with some kind of flu, Bellatrix is molting like a lizard (xD), Mister gargoyle has patches of his skin stone and covered in moss that smells foul, the wizard and the other person with him are both running the same high fever as Diana, however their magic doesn't seem to work.
6. None of the villagers were able to be awoken.
7. The war got super bloody and shit. (You know..like wars do)
8. NONE of the rulers remember what they dreamed about.

Don't tell me you're all waiting on me to post :p Because I'm waiting on the initial group of Arkos, Tygo, and the wonderful Minos to react to the waking rulers :p

Nyq Nyq Eh it would be worse it, plus you actually need samples or learn on how to first A. Get the chemical/plague, B. Get it without getting the disease, C. Create an Antidote, D. contribute plenty of money into the experiment and the selling of the antidote, E. learn how to use it for wars, F. Make sure its effective against an enemy, and G. make sure this won't piss off the enemy and cause them to do a full on invasion and use all of there native creatures and resources to kill everyone you know and love. :P But regarding it being similar to the Arch Duke its two different things, his was an assassination for nationalist rights while this is a statement which is basically saying "Don't fuck with me or i will fuck you up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back