• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

DeathValley105 DeathValley105 Killing another nation's ruler while they are trying to control the spread of a plague is guaranteed to make the entire Commonwealth hate you, not to mention that you are just trying to spread a message. An angry Commonwealth tends to kill a lot, and is quite indiscriminate when it comes to massacres. A hypothetical angry Commonwealth invasion usually involves hundreds of ships tossing poison all over port cities, disabling naval trade instantly as the port's residents die to the poison. The Commonwealth would also try to disrupt the enemy supply chain and destroy their ability for war, usually by slaughtering entire villages and destroying farmlands. Commonwealth invasions would also be extremely numerous as the entire population is mobilized and a lot of them are conscripted(not that the people wouldn't agree though, considering the newfound national hatred) Besides, the Commonwealth is already looking for war to stimulate their economy, and killing Movli just gives them a valid casus belli to slaughter foreigners. Btw, the Commonwealth alrdy has poisonous mist, considering their rather hostile flora and fauna.

Besides, killing Movli during a meeting to discuss the threat of the demons might give the Commonwealth the wrong message and cause them to switch sides and aid the demons

Besides, killing Movli during a meeting to discuss the threat of the demons might give the Commonwealth the wrong message and cause them to switch sides and aid the demons

I don't think they would accept your people . . . they would probably just destroy them without thinking about it.

Oh sorry I haven't posted, I've been working on a character for another roleplay.

Can someone else make a post of the time skip? I cannot even----
._________.

Wait what? O.o The flashback can always be added in later. Not sure.. what you mean here.
Well I figure Arkos would like to see his Queen awake up o-o..so..I thought you'd post Arkos you know..emerging from the jungle and rushing to her side >.>

If you are asking about the cultist matter, then it's not decided yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back