• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

Because if Bella can ask demons and still come up empty handed..there is no way Choutte knows anything xD
How does Bella know chouette doesn't have spies in the cults? Maybe they know and through that chouette knows? Maybe chouette has possibilities to gain information Bella doesn't even know of...

Whatever. Doesn't matter.

How does Bella know chouette doesn't have spies in the cults? Maybe they know and through that chouette knows? Maybe chouette has possibilities to gain information Bella doesn't even know of...

Bellatrix would of asked her, expecting the answer of nothing. The point is that no one knows anything about them. Also what sense would it make for cultists to care about an owl hidden among them? They'd probably kill it and eat it considering they live off the land or disguise themselves to get food. (The ones that can)

Point is: There is no way for her to know anything about them and what they are doing.

Depends on the Cult. For instance, you can't really have a spy in the Green Carnival. Their entire recruitment process is... well, those who don't die are driven insane, and they have that almost.. otherworldly connection that makes infiltration.. not really possible. Although, if someone wanted to make a character that did, just so happen, to be in a village, survive, be driven insane by the plague and yet struggle to regain pieces of their sanity and humanity back long enough to try and stop what was happening... I would totally be cool with that just because that sounds amazing.

Mm, Martyred could, but the Spy would.. be dubious since they would have to mutilate themselves and be mass murderers.. which, well, pushes the boundaries of what most men and women, I imagine, are willing to do.

Magistars would be hard to infiltrate to a large depth due to.. well, there only being one of them, but I can see spies posing as Justicar to try and gather tidbits. Dangerous, but doable.

The Sisterhood would be immensely difficult considering they, themselves, are master spies as well.

The Path would be extremely hard as the cult is kinda built around the concept of 'losing' yourself, your past, sanity, etc, as you complete the path so that, by the time, they get to the end, they are a cultist.

XD This was more to give you ideas that you can use for your spy character to obtain information later or give ya insights on how to go about spying on them with infiltrators if ya wanted to do it.

Depends on the Cult. For instance, you can't really have a spy in the Green Carnival. Their entire recruitment process is... well, those who don't die are driven insane, and they have that almost.. otherworldly connection that makes infiltration.. not really possible. Although, if someone wanted to make a character that did, just so happen, to be in a village, survive, be driven insane by the plague and yet struggle to regain pieces of their sanity and humanity back long enough to try and stop what was happening... I would totally be cool with that just because that sounds amazing.

Mm, Martyred could, but the Spy would.. be dubious since they would have to mutilate themselves and be mass murderers.. which, well, pushes the boundaries of what most men and women, I imagine, are willing to do.

Magistars would be hard to infiltrate to a large depth due to.. well, there only being one of them, but I can see spies posing as Justicar to try and gather tidbits. Dangerous, but doable.

The Sisterhood would be immensely difficult considering they, themselves, are master spies as well.

The Path would be extremely hard as the cult is kinda built around the concept of 'losing' yourself, your past, sanity, etc, as you complete the path so that, by the time, they get to the end, they are a cultist.

XD This was more to give you ideas that you can use for your spy character to obtain information later or give ya insights on how to go about spying on them with infiltrators if ya wanted to do it.
Her Spies. They are owls Cosmo. Not people. Owls that hide near a camp or location of the cult, remembering what they hear and telling it to chouette.

Still thanks for the info, its interesting. :)

Bellatrix would of asked her, expecting the answer of nothing. The point is that no one knows anything about them. Also what sense would it make for cultists to care about an owl hidden among them? They'd probably kill it and eat it considering they live off the land or disguise themselves to get food. (The ones that can)

Point is: There is no way for her to know anything about them and what they are doing.
I could put down arguments against this, but I don't care enough for the discussion to make it go on. :) so you win. Once a few more rulers posted, or at least once August did, I'll try to post as well, but no promises for the reasons I gave a few days ago.

I'll see if I can get a post out today. Tygo's behaviour will most likely be impacted by not direct interaction with him.
Wasn't he bringing his kids along? Or was that somebody else? Sry, kinda confused with some of the rulers.

IF he was the one with his kids, maybe they want to pet an owl? XD

Her Spies. They are owls Cosmo. Not people. Owls that hide near a camp or location of the cult, remembering what they hear and telling it to chouette.

Still thanks for the info, its interesting. :)

This was more toward the 'other possibilities' you mentioned.

This was more toward the 'other possibilities' you mentioned.
Oh yeah, i never planned to have chouette have those, I was just saying Bella couldn't know IF chouette had them :)

The whole discuss was because it disturbed me Bella KNEW Chouette had no info. Not that she had info, just that Bella wouldn't know.

So you think you can get a post up soon? Might be able to reply in a few hours.

I'm not sure how to reply until we really start discussing thing as a group in roleplay @.@

There are people who need to be interacted with, and I'm trying to figure out to interact with them during the filler or going to the place.

Not that I'm sure there is going to be a meeting since mysterious stuff and all . . . plus it seems like Bella and Glandor are already having their own private meeting together so I don't know what to do right now ^-^;;;

At work, atm. Will post when home which will be..... In six and a halfish hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back