• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

Btw, before I continue working on my military,what are the limitations of the tech here?

Btw, before I continue working on my military,what are the limitations of the tech here?
No gunpower, or electronics. It's really just..old Victorian style. If you have any specifics in question, I'll gladly answer. I'd say the best kingdom to reference for tech would be August's. They are the most 'advanced' thus far.

I'll surprise you, besides, I think Lucilla would like what Alexander does anyway that causes him to meet her.
She's a little stressed, so depends on what happens XD.

Then I'll wait for you too, before I post after Cosmo, except it needs me to. So once Cosmo posted, I'll tell you if me or you post next.

She's a little stressed, so depends on what happens XD.

Then I'll wait for you too, before I post after Cosmo, except it needs me to. So once Cosmo posted, I'll tell you if me or you post next.
I don't think she's met a half dragon professor/scholar before though, not to mention a charismatic one

I really want to create another character, but i dont know if Bunneh 1. Would let me have 4 at the same time, 2. Be ok eith the idea of the character. Not because its op, but... Well hard to explain.

I really want to create another character, but i dont know if Bunneh 1. Would let me have 4 at the same time, 2. Be ok eith the idea of the character. Not because its op, but... Well hard to explain.
You can have as many as you want. (Only one ruler though) but you have to keep them all decently active.

You can have as many as you want. (Only one ruler though) but you have to keep them all decently active.
Oh, I van do that.

I haven't posted for Amakin lately cuz there's not much to say, will be more again once plot advances.

Uhm, so for the other idea, could you dig up our old pm to discuss?

Oh, I van do that.

I haven't posted for Amakin lately cuz there's not much to say, will be more again once plot advances.

Uhm, so for the other idea, could you dig up our old pm to discuss?
I can't at the moment. I'm a bit busy, but of you have a chance I would greatly appreciate you finding that pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back