• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

Alright y'all, I hope I could address everyone at the port like that. And I managed to spin some monster on my post too.

TFW WHEN THE QUEEN OF DEATH DOESN'T NOTICE YOU

YOU KNOW WHAT BELLATRIX??? SCREW YOUR MAGIC, OUR MAGIC IS COOLER
. . .
because its freezing cold in our kingdom
we know how to chill

TFW WHEN THE QUEEN OF DEATH DOESN'T NOTICE YOU

YOU KNOW WHAT BELLATRIX??? SCREW YOUR MAGIC, OUR MAGIC IS COOLER
. . .
because its freezing cold in our kingdom
we know how to chill
WELL BELLA DOESN'T EXACTLY HAVE HER MIND STRAIGHT!!! CAUSE YOU KNOW...her daughter caused a diplomatic issue.. x.x And she had to leave her champion at home..and Choutte isn't helping.. WOULD YOUR RULER BE ABLE TO HANDLE ALL THAT STRESS PLUS THIS MEETING?!

WELL BELLA DOESN'T EXACTLY HAVE HER MIND STRAIGHT!!! CAUSE YOU KNOW...her daughter caused a diplomatic issue.. x.x And she had to leave her champion at home..and Choutte isn't helping.. WOULD YOUR RULER BE ABLE TO HANDLE ALL THAT STRESS PLUS THIS MEETING?!

YEAH SHE WOULD, BECAUSE SCIENCE

I don't know--
Probably not--
Secret massages from Minos every 10 minutes, just vanish for 10 minutes them come back like "Okay I am ready"

YEAH SHE WOULD, BECAUSE SCIENCE

I don't know--
Probably not--
Secret massages from Minos every 10 minutes, just vanish for 10 minutes them come back like "Okay I am ready"
Excatly. She can't help that her mind is a bit preoccupied with copious amounts of stress.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, CHOUETTE IS ALWAYS HELPFUL!

Behemoth? A dire boar creature with a black mist? Good sir, I do believe you are talking about a RWBY Boarbatusk!
inktober_10___boarbatusk_by_pandoraz_kyle-dalc33r.png

latest
latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back