• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building The World of Ioria {OCC}

When you mentioned "inquestite nation" I was a child jumping in the edge of their seats like ":O me? That's me!!?! Me???"

But then I quickly humbled myself thinking you were referring to your place or an NPC kingdom--

But now I can be flattered :D
Psssstttt. I'm letting you name the disease too~

Psssstttt. I'm letting you name the disease too~

*screeches in delight*
OHMYSEXUALLYACTIVEZEUS!!!
this is such an honor ;~;

Diana shall announce a name for this disease when she shares what she has so far, which would be the theory until more research is done.

Maybe I'll make Lil side entries of Diana's research journals ( ̄▽ ̄)

Man I hope this roleplay doesn't die, I'm really excited about this.
Specially the disease part. I know there are other dangerous cultists, but my favorite was always the Carnival and I love the idea of trying to figure out a plague then trying to make a cure

Specially the disease part. I know there are other dangerous cultists, but my favorite was always the Carnival and I love the idea of trying to figure out a plague then trying to make a cure
Fun part? How does it effect each species. :p

Fun part? How does it effect each species. :p
giphy.gif

Tis why I made numerous cults. So people could find ones they like more and use them. :closedeyessmile:

Lol I know they would be your favorite.
Arkos setting up crossbows to shoot down owls might be the biggest mistake he ever made... Like... If the Kingdom of Quanni kills her family, Chouette will be very angry. And if she doesnt get anything to make up for it... Things might be leaked, that Bella and ARkos would rather not have leaked. XD

Arkos setting up crossbows to shoot down owls might be the biggest mistake he ever made... Like... If the Kingdom of Quanni kills her family, Chouette will be very angry. And if she doesnt get anything to make up for it... Things might be leaked, that Bella and ARkos would rather not have leaked. XD
Like what <.< What does she know?

Arkos has nothing to hide. At all. Guy has already betrayed Bellatrix and was turned into a Wight for it... Forced to murder and butcher when under her control when she was crazy... XD He is at the, "You really think you can say something that will make people more afraid of me then they already are?" stage.

Also, maybe she should stop sending her family to spy on people? Like.. if I wanted to save my brother and for him to be safe, and I then turn around and send him into North Korea... I.. kinda set myself up for that.

Like what <.< What does she know?
We´ll have to see about that, but keep in mind, Chouette is often very close to Bella. And Only because you cant see the owls IN the castle, doesnt mean there aren´t any. as i said, her loyalty does not mean, she does not collect on Bella as well, should it be needed.

Also, the best part of being a good source of information is your ability to leak fake facts and be believed. IF you set it up right.

Im just saying, Chouette is a good ally, making her angry with literally the only thing she would care about would not be wise.

We´ll have to see about that, but keep in mind, Chouette is often very close to Bella. And Only because you cant see the owls IN the castle, doesnt mean there aren´t any. as i said, her loyalty does not mean, she does not collect on Bella as well, should it be needed.

Also, the best part of being a good source of information is your ability to leak fake facts and be believed. IF you set it up right.

Im just saying, Chouette is a good ally, making her angry with literally the only thing she would care about would not be wise.
I mean... Bella doesn't have anything to hide either. She went bat shit crazy xD What does she have left to hide?

I mean... Bella doesn't have anything to hide either. She went bat shit crazy xD What does she have left to hide?

Reminds me of the Nazi scene in rick and morty. XD

EDIT

Bella might not, Lucilla does quite a few things...

Anyways, if you wanna make Chouette angry, that´s your decision after all.

Arkos just had the family of someone she killed come into the hall so she can tell them, to their face, she is the reason their daughter is dead and explain why it was 'just a game' despite knowing the massive diplomatic hit this will cause.

All to force the princess to become accountable for her actions. Guy don't mind doing what he feels must be done.

Reminds me of the Nazi scene in rick and morty. XD

EDIT

Arkos just had the family of someone she killed come into the hall so she can tell them, to their face, she is the reason their daughter is dead and explain why it was 'just a game' despite knowing the massive diplomatic hit this will cause.

All to force the princess to become accountable for her actions. Guy don't mind doing what he feels must be done.

Rick and Morty <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back