• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World Of Innixus (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yamato Nadeshiko
Hilda Thorvald
Ying Shou Long

Yamato heard the demon's taunt and by the way she said, it seemed she was really gunning for Hilda. They then felt a quake followed by screams of terror. It made Yamato felt a sense of dread. They rushed over to Hilda who had just got her head off the wall she had caved in. "Hildy, we need to head for the church." They said "As far as I know, they have the means to eliminate a demonic threat, and that demon is obviously going after you-" But then all of a sudden, Hilda slapped Yamato across their face. They were taken by surprise.

"Enough! I'm tired of running with my tail between my legs even if I don't have one. Lots of people are gonna die because of that bitch, and I won't fucking sit by and let it all happen while we find the authorities. Fuck them! They're too damn slow to realize what the fuck is happening here! If that bitch wants me, then fine! She'll get the taste of my axe!" Hilda declared and then she proceeded to storm out of the restaurant to confront the demon. Yamato was none too happy about it. But on the other hand, Ying was still distraught at the damage Hilda had caused. She was about to reprimand her when she had already left. She turned to Yamato.

"Forgive me, but I'll need to fetch my friend." They said and then they went after Hilda. Ying sighed and then she turned to her fellow co-workers and said "Close down the shop for today. I'm going after them." She then ran out of the restaurant, intending to lend Yamato and Hilda a hand. By then, Hilda had already caught up to the demon before she could invoke further chaos and destruction. "Hey asshole!" She yelled "If it is me that you want, I'm right fucking here!"

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 StealthyShades StealthyShades

1690850669273.png
1690850743342.png
Once the unusual Fairy noticed the caravan beginning to slow down his features started to form a confident smirk. At first he did not notice the whole procession behind the first carriage, nor the armed guards guarding it. This suddenly got a whole lot more interesting. "Are you mad...!? State your business or move aside!" One of the guards shouted, the lot of them beginning to inch towards their weapons. The show was about to hit the action scene real soon if he didn't say something. "Please stay your blades! I am no threat! While I do understand your unease upon meeting a stranger in the woods at the dead of night. I truly am just a wandering Fairy trying to make their way back home." The guards didn't seem too convinced... Which is only natural considering the situation. He let out a sigh as he pondered his next move. Then one more figured emerged from the carriage. Dressed quite differently from the guards so clearly a passenger. "Ah you look like a rather level headed gentleman. I don't suppose I could trouble you to calm the guards a bit? I mean if this was truly a robbery wouldn't some bandits have leapt out the bushes the moment the caravan halted?"

The Fairy reached into his cloak, the guards immediately readying themselves at the sight. The Fairy froze and looked them all in the eye. "I'm not pulling out a weapon..." He said before he continued. His right hand pulling out a pouch that he held in front of the brown haired man's face. "Of course I don't expect to get a carriage ride for free. I am willing to pay for services rendered." He shook the bag a little, the contents inside making the signature satisfying jingle of coins. Perhaps more than enough for several rides. "So once I again I ask that you settle down the guards. There is a show that I MUST attend in Astrine and I doubt walking there on foot simply won't get me there on time. But if you let me tag along I am certain I'll make it with plenty time to spare!" The Fairy glanced over to the nearby carriage, taking measure of the passengers inside. His eyes immediately locked on to a red-haired human girl? No not human. Wings or no wings it wouldn't be hard for him to recognise one of his own kind. She was in fact a fairy. To be born without wings is certainly a rarity for Fairy kind but not unheard of. He turned his attention back to the human in front of him. "Oh where are my manners!? The name is Olivar Thorne. Professional actor... Of sorts..."

Grangrule Grangrule Goonfire Goonfire Britt-21 Britt-21 leviohsa leviohsa

1690002780826.png

Iroki Marashor
interaction: Topless Topless StealthyShades StealthyShades
Ok so everything went to hell in a hand basket, so there was actually a demon just fucking marvellous this wasn't exactly something he'd trained for nor did he actually have any idea for what he was supposed to do but iroki kept his composure, overhearing some of the others that intended too face the demon head on about getting the church involved they'd already rushed out to distract it as foolish as that might be the best bet he had was to locate the church and hopefully they'd have some way to banish this monster, the man suddenly shrinking wings flicking out form under his coat leaving him hovering mid air and small enough to just dart through crowds, he'd recalled seeing a church on his way into the capital now he only needed to retrace his steps and fast.

zipping out of the restraunt, the fairy flew above the streets going as fast as his wings would allow the church sticking out like a sore thumb amongst the building he'd soon skid too a stop at the door and reverting too a more human size before knocking on the door repeatedly. "This is a serious matter we've got a demon in the loose in the city" he'd say loudly in an even tone little panic in his voice it sounded more out of breath then anything.

faraine zolas
bomb cat?
Forest/Jungle
Adventurous
pls refer to photo
interactions

Goonfire Goonfire
Faraine had already been crouched down, facing away from the creature the pair of adventurers spotted moments ago, when Ciaran expressed his annoyance,

"Smooke bom' cats, Faraine. Smooke!" The tone he took on was rather amusing, making the giantess shake her head with a quiet sigh of a chuckle as she slowly lifted herself back up, a few coughs quickly following. Large hands waved the smoke away from her face, until she was standing at her full height once again. Breathing was much more bearable from over seven feet above, but even Faraine couldn't help the coughs that escaped her lips once again.

"We're lucky it was just smoke.." She mused, golden eyes focused on trying to spot the peculiar feline running away. These creatures would be quite useful if domesticated. "Should we follow the.. cat.. bomb?" Her tone was cautious, unsure if that is the name she should stick with for this unique creature. "Imagine if we befriended them.." The bounty hunter's curiosity couldn't be helped. She has seen people throughout the lands domesticating animals to help them with whatever specialty they may have, whether it be battle or scavenging. While she herself never had a furry friend of her own, she was sure that having a smoke bomb feline could prove useful to those who needed a hand in combat, or rather, evading it.

Faraine's ear twitched at the sound of leaves rustling in the distance, her silver jewelry swaying as a result. "They aren't far.." She murmured, before deftly making her way to the noise, deeper into the forest. She didn't give Ciaran an option, her previous formality already dissipated as her long strides rapidly grew the distance between herself and the redhead.
coded by natasha.

Kiara Solarius

IMG_7531.jpgKiara had grinned wildly at Toshiro’s remarks but followed it up with an innocent dismissal. " You couldn't handle my claws, Toshi. " The lioness stood then in response to an extremely loud grumble of her stomach. “ I’m not sure about the two of you, but I could eat. Like reaaaaally eat. “ She blinked as she peered down at her hands. She flipped them over in unison, eyes squinting to inspect them further. “ I think that soap had some sort of sparkle to it or something. I’m shimmering. “ Her eyes turned towards the two males in the steaming spa and a chaotic laugh exploded from her mouth. “ Y-You… “ Her lips pursed tightly, face contorting itself back and forth from serious to on the brink of cackling again.

You both look really… pretty. “ The words were restrained as she tore her gaze away from them and went in search of a towel to wrap around her frame. Her back remained to the duo as a pool of water began to form at her feet outside of the hot spring. She knew if she looked at them again that laughter would wrack her entire form and refuse to lessen its hold on her. She wouldn’t escape a second time.

I’ll see you outside. “ Kiara knelt over and retrieved her garments before disappearing into the changing room. Not particularly in a hurry, Ki sat on a wooden bench and ran her fingers through her wet hair to remove what knots she could and make its appearance seem at least a little more tame. It didn’t do much in the end. With a glance in the mirror, Kiara let out a long sigh and succumbed to throwing it up into a messy ponytail that was every bit lazy looking as the effort put into it.

Once clothed, Kiara thanked the lady up front and gave her an extra coin for dealing with their shit. She knew they weren’t the facility's normal clientele but she appreciated her allowing them in regardless. Her lithe but surprisingly muscular frame remained posted outside the big double doors, leaning off to the side so that she was easy to spot but still out of the way. The last thing she wanted was to get smacked in the face with a heavy wooden door. Toshiro being gung-ho would probably send them flying open without any concern of who may be on the other side of them.

At least she’d get to revel in watching them sparkle. Let’s see how manly Toshiro felt after seeing what his skin currently looked like. A fairy... he looked like a damn white headed fairy. A snicker broke her more neutral expression and Kiara nestled more against the pillar in wait of her two new friends.
Interacted with; Toshiro The Elder The Elder Asher Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

coollogo_com-202873427.png

__dehya_genshin_impact_drawn_by_silence_girl__857e4494c03a3c0f2bffe6331af2ae45.jpgNesta had been awake longer than Nasir. Not that he would’ve known. Her eyes had remained at a close and her chest rose and fell in the steady rhythm one would have if sleeping. Even as he stirred, Nesta didn’t move or indicate that she’d woken before him. Not even a twitch of her ears. Nothing. She heard him begin to move around and after a few minutes the man was gone. Nesta’s deep oceanic colored eyes were soon revealed in the barely lit room. They almost seemed to glow as the light flickered off of them. She turned in her hammock and cursed a tiny bit under her breath.

Her injury had been healed - at least to the point that her arm was once again functioning but there was a pain there that reminded her of how bad it had once been. It haunted her. Sometimes she awoke in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat, but convinced it was a pool of her own blood that she lay in. It had taken a while before those nights became few and far between. Now they were rare which she was grateful for. Seeing Nasir’s worried face in the middle of the night didn’t settle well. Ever since then he’d treated her differently. It wasn’t a bad change but it certainly was strange.

The hum of the crew and the energy buzzing about made Nesta finally sit up. It was suspicious. The sway of the boat wasn’t the same. They weren’t moving. The pirate moved with urgency as she stumbled towards the window, her body still wrapped in sleepiness. A flash of bright light poured into the room as the curtain was pulled off to the side to reveal… was that land? The perpetual sea had been replaced with the view of an island. Her heart began to thud in her chest. “ We made it… “ She breathed out in awe towards Nasir. It hit her immediately after that the man wasn’t around and so she fell silent once more.

Nesta stared out of the porthole for a while, eyes drifting longingly back to the sea but knowingly back towards the land. She’d signed up for this. As much as she would miss being out at sea, all the dangers put aside, this was something she had to do. It was a new adventure she’d signed both her and Nasir up for. There was no turning back now. Nesta stretched a bit, wincing only slightly at the shift of the muscles in her shoulder and then she went about carefully packing a day bag full of supplies she deemed necessary.

Minutes later the woman appeared up on the deck. Most of the travelers had dispersed - probably to get a feel for the area around them and explore. There didn’t seem to be any imminent threats awaiting them or else she would’ve heard screaming or something by now. “ Ye all did great. “ She said to the crew within earshot. “ Thanks for all yer hard work. I’m gonna go set up camp. “ A few of them stepped up as if about to offer their help and Nesta shook her head. “ The boat needs ye more than I do. Still got repairs to do. I can handle it. “ Nesta offered them one of her usual cheeky grins before she jumped off the side of the boat and landed upon the shore down below with an ‘oomf’. It rattled her a bit but being part beastman had its perks. She shook it off and wandered inland in search of a good spot to set up camp. Inspecting things and foraging for plants or edible food was not usually her forte so she’d leave it to those who had more expertise on the matter.

Mentioned; Boat 1​

Last edited:
cooltext439227989174976.png
Streets of Altair
a6f142e16870052899d6867bedaf7455.jpg
Toshiro laughed at Asher's story finding it hard to believe people actually pick on giants. He also rather enjoyed the part about the elf feeding a bear and Ash getting all the blame. The two of them definitely had totally different upbringings. His laughed paused at the mention of his hair color. "Huh?" He said in question as he looked at the white strands of hair hanging right in front of his face. "Uh would you look at that. I finally got all that blood out my hair. No thanks to Kiara. She wanna be stingy wit er claws." He said as he rinsed his body off once more. The topic of food has made its way to the front of the conversation yet again, and Toshi was definitely in the mood to eat. "Are we paying for our food or hunting? Cause um...I'm still broke." He said with a straight face looking between his two new comrades. Then next thing he knows Kiara starts to burst out laughing.

"Ki-Kiara? The hells so funny?!" He asked as she was looking at the two guys just laughing at them hysterically. He turns his head over towards Asher in question, before looking back at Kiara and listened to her reasoning. Turns out, this bathhouse and their soap and water has some mystical properties. Appearantly, the two guys we're now "pretty". "Pretty?" He questioned as he looked down at his hands and scarred body. "I don't feel pretty." He said seriously. However that complement, kind of felt good to him. Due to his many scars, cuts and bruises he tends to have, Toshiro has always thought of himself has rough looking. Not as she describes as pretty. Despite that, he's never been ashamed of his scars or any wound he has. He chooses to display them openly, as if to show off his body like an artwork.

As Kiara got out, Toshiro walks over to the edge of the bath and pushes himself up and out, creating a puddle of water beneath him. He stood up and grabs a towel throwing it over his shoulders as he walks towards the nearest bench. That's where he sat and focused on drying himself off starting from top to bottom. He didn't really care much about his hair and simply dried it off letting it do what to does by itself. He's obviously not one to care too much about his outer appearance as much as others. Once he was fully clothed, he grabbed his sword and walked towards the front shortly after Kiara. He stopped at the front desked and looked at the lady. For a second he said nothing, and simply thought about what Kiara told them. "You look very pretty." He told the woman at the front desk, as he held a finger out pointing at her. He said nothing else after that and simply turned away, walking off. He undoubtedly, left the woman in some state of confusion after his random out burst. As he approached the doors, feeling absolutely amazing, he felt the urge to push them both open as hard a she could. Did he care who was on the other side? Not at all. But the moment just felt right.

The doors swung open, as Toshi stepped out with a nice big smile, smelling WAY better than before. He looked around for Kiara, spotting her shortly after. "Kiara! Smell me girl. I bet I don't stink anymore." He said with a big grin going from ear to ear, arms spread out like an open invitation. "What are you in the mood to eat? You think we could get Asher to pay? If so we gotta be subtle bout it, you know. Should I do the talking?" He asked leaning towards her whispering just a bit.

Logi Laeblom

"Ach, Lassie ye wid dae braw wi' a bit o' shyness." Logi exclaimed, holding her hands out to shield her vision from the disrobing fairy. She turned away as if the sight was poison for her. "Ya peer off yer 'ead, yae'r..." She mumbled, averting her gaze. "I'm no waitin'. Whoever's comin' wi', catch up. Three hour round trip, We'll be heidin' northwest first." Logi spat into the sand then lifted off and flitted through the woods, heading northeast. She kept her pace slow, she planned to move faster later but she had to give people time to catch up.

As she flew, Logi reached into her bag and pulled out a showy looking butterfly knife, spinning it about with an impressive show of skill, even as an idle, unconscious action. Looking up at the thick foliage, noting the heavy shade as the sun was only able to just push through the foliage. If Logi was to keep her direction by sky, she would only just be able to, and if the foliage got thicker she wouldn't be able to at all.

Mentions: Anaxileah Anaxileah @everyoneelse because it was an open invitation

__flamebringer_arknights_drawn_by_jokerpang__sample-8f563b5b5eda7c176631494a161f1d42.jpg

Asher
Interaction: The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey
"I mean I haven't eaten all day so honestly I'd rather like to get a big meal but honestly kinda amusing considering my bear story" he'd say with a chuckle. He'd then realise yeah... he was sparkling asher intentionally flicking his hair back. in a joking manner trying to look a bit prettier running with the joke. "Of course I'm fabulous" he'd say trying too hold in a laugh. He'd wait for the other two get out before he himself did, making a huuuge puddle of water the bath water level sinking a fair bit. As he'd end up spending a fair bit more time having to dry off beacuse big.. if anything it made him even shiner. As he finally got dressed and walked out quietly thanking the receptionist. "Tho honestly I'm still surprised about Toshiro hair I really didn't expect someone to have that much blood then again people say I still smell like smoke and metals sometimes" he'd say to both of them once he'd least stretching a little bit in the process. "hmm anyone know where we can get something to eat never been here Before"

eklmergkmerlg.png
__siege_arknights_drawn_by_miike_992058__sample-faad4a9937215efb4fea32b2429162cf.jpg

Kiara’s eyes flickered over to Toshi as he appeared out of the hot spa. She took a step away from the pillar that she’d been cozily nestled against. The patter of rain steadily from above began to fall upon her but she didn’t mind. It wasn’t as if avoiding it was an option nor was she one to shy away from water. Those eyes of hers blinked once and then twice at Toshi’s words. A stupefied look slowly began to overtake her features. “ Toshi… did you hit your head sometime during your travels? “ She inquired, leaning in to inspect the shorter man with a scrutinizing expression. “ He already offered to pay so you may as well take advantage. “ Kiara’s lips pulled themselves into a smirk of sorts as she watched Asher appear shortly after.

“ In fact, I know quite a few places. Finding places to sleep and places to eat is my speciality. “ The lioness beamed and pivoted in place to begin walking away. A hand hoisted itself within view as she motioned towards the two. “ C’mon, I’ll show ya to a good spot for grub. “ Upon arriving at The Braze n’ Bold it was quickly made known that the establishment was closed. Kiara scrunched her nose and cast a wary glance down the road in search of something or someone. Cecil was supposed to meet her here and now the damn place wasn’t open. A frown became visible but Kiara turned towards the other two and let out a disappointed sigh. “ I guess we’ll try another place I know of soon. I’m not sure what’s happened here…. “ Ki sniffed heavily, not catching the scent of her sister even though the scent of blood was prominent. It brought her some relief to know her sister wasn’t involved but the mystery still remained.

A mystery that needed answering. Somehow. Kiara glanced around, disappointed by the fact that food wasn’t going to be so readily available. “ Got any idea of how we can get some answers? “ Kiara peered at the two with a hopeful look, dropping her arms from theirs but still gazing at them with questions. Her eyes lifted up towards Asher before dropping down to linger on Toshi’s face. Those eyes of hers had traced every scar of his, merely out of curiosity in the spa but now they mapped them out like stars in the sky. They were untold stories upon his skin. They were beautiful. Kiara bit her lip, holding back the urge to inquire about them. It wouldn’t get any easier, she knew, and one day she might just bite the bullet and ask but today wasn’t that day.

Interacted with; Toshi and Asher The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Rhada Sybille
Roads of Vinalda, Northbound

Rhada's jaw nearly dropped as Matheus exited his wagon to meet the suspicious stranger. A bead of cold sweat formed on her brow. In her experience, the only people who tried to hitch a ride at this hour were murderers and thieves. What if he was after her cargo... or Maeve? She needed to act quickly before someone actually let him aboard.

Rhada glanced around her carriage rapidly. In the cabinets, she kept several books and rations. Perfect. She retrieved the books and placed them in the seat across from her. "I fear even the desperate will be hard-pressed to find space aboard these wagons, Mr. Clearhart!" she called out as soon as she was done. "We barely had enough room for sixteen people." She wasn't necessarily lying; four people manned the front wagon, two guarded the valuables, two took turns driving Rhada, and four brought up the rear. Count the three guests and the guildmaster herself, and that equalled sixteen.

The stranger stated his name was Olivar Thorne, and that he was an actor. Had she heard of him before? At the moment, the half-elf couldn't quite recall. Perhaps one of the fairies mentioned him in the past, but now she could hardly even remember the context.

Interactions: Grangrule Grangrule Jackaboi Jackaboi
Mentions: Britt-21 Britt-21 leviohsa leviohsa

Last edited:
How's the Crew?
Zenoulis Silvercraw

"Anise. My name is Anise…” Her words danced around his ears. She was prettier when she talked, even if he wasn't listening to her one bit. She paused and just looked at him. Did she ask him a question or want him to do something? “I didn't catch any of that besides your name...Your face talks prettier than your words do” She didn't seem amused by that statement. Maybe he should listen to what she was thinking.

"I hesitate to seek out any of your companions, but do you have anyone who may be able to help out, or am I just going to have to lead us out through the waterways." What was he supposed to tell her? His ship is gone and all of his crew is dead. He would have been too if he didn't take the only lifeboat. He could have taken a couple of his crew with him but where was he going to put all of his treasure? If any did survive and found him, there would be a lot of questions. The sound of armor for knights was heard once more, but this time there was a struggle coming from the same way. Under his breath, Zenoulis said, “Jeez, this city went to hell faster than a scared phoenix in a cartographer.” He peaked around the corner and saw a group of knights surrounding a body on the ground.

At first, he thought they were helping the person but they were doing the opposite. Some of the men were laughing while one was clearly pissed and was ordering the man to get up. Every time the man tried to get up from the cold ground he was met with the boot of a guard. Zel wanted to help but he had his own problems. Before he turned away from the scene one of the men moved to the side, giving Zenoulis a clear view of the man on the ground. BELIAL?

“You want me to ask one of my “companions” to help?...Well he needs my help right now,”
he said to Anise and pointed in the direction of the conflict. A loud scream and a loud explosion sound were heard in the distance. The knights stopped their ‘fun’ and glanced in the direction of the eruption. This was the best time to do anything and Zel was going to take it. He rushed forward and decapitated the man that was kicking his crewmate, following up with shooting the man that was beating Belial at the time. The five other knights overheard the gunshot. “Now let the boy go and you don't end up like your mate here,” he said with the head of the one knight hanging by his hair in one of his hands.

Apparently, his gunshot was heard by more than the guard standing before him. Another Nine men came from different directions. “Another parasite...Let's get him boys” one of the men called out. Zenoulis was now surrounded by Altair soldiers. This was not what he was expecting to happen, it was supposed to be a quick in and out with a little to a lot of bloodshed. The gods had other plans. He raised his voice to anyone near could hear “Mrs Anise if you can hear me…. Save yourself, my love.” Zel took the head that was in his hand and began to cast a spell. Black smoke came from his fingertips and engulfed his head. The smoke fell to the pirate’s feet and a cloaked skeleton figure rose from it. “FEED ME THEIR SOULS” “Aye aye My Captian.”
Code By Nano

Zuriel Damestrcu

jeremyagreche5.png

StealthyShades StealthyShades Reanimator Buns Reanimator Buns Kovacs Kovacs
Interactions: Zenoulis Silvercraw ( StealthyShades StealthyShades )

As the guards slowly drew in on Zenoulis, two of them suddenly collapsed with a loud thud. “What the-?” One of the guards that had been standing closest to the two and took a closer look. “What’s the issue, Lorne?” Another of the guard’s asked the guard that was currently examining his fallen comrades, however he still kept a steady gaze on the pale-haired pirate with his weapon raised. Lorne quickly examined his compatriots and noticed two needles sticking out of their neck.

“Oh? What’s this?~” A singsong voice spoke in an amused tone. The voice almost seemed to come out of nowhere and the guards began to shift around uncomfortably. It was almost as if the air was now stained with malice and cruelty. “Who- '' Lorne spoke first, but he was quickly interrupted when something slashed through his throat. His body quickly dropped to the ground with a rather loud thud. Many of the guards looked down at their fallen comrade in shock. “Well, I knew I’d find something to entertain me in this boring city. I’m so glad I did.” The voice spoke once again and, almost as if he had appeared out of nowhere, there stood a dark-haired young man next to the fallen guard. He then started to walk towards Zenoulis. The young man’s appearance had a rather unique look: with properly-styled blue-black hair, cobalt eyes that were almost distinctly feline, and pale porcelain skin. His height was nothing unique and he was probably considered fairly short in the current setting. However with his dark, properly-tailored clothing and his dignified walk, he exuded a sort of aristocratic energy. This person was no other than the middle son of the notorious Damestrcu Family, Zuriel Damestrcu.

With a claw-like hand covered in blood, Zuriel curled his arm and brought the blood to his mouth. He gently lapped at the liquid that had collected on his fingers and nails. One of the guards, who seemed to have recovered from the shock of his fallen comrades, quickly tried to bring his sword down on the dark-haired individual. However, the hit would not land as Zuriel pivoted around the soldier. He then knocked the sword out of the guard’s hand with a single strike. The guard, shocked, took a step back. However, the dark-haired man did not let him retreat and rapidly brought a hand to his neck. He then lifted the man with little effort, as if the guard weighed nothing more than a ragdoll. The grin on Zuriel’s face had turned even more sinister and with the quick flick of his fingers, SNAP. “Hm, pathetic.” He then dropped the corpse of the man, almost like a child bored with an old toy. His cruel gaze then landed on the rest of the guards. “Hopefully, you will provide me with better entertainment. I always hate a lack of challenge.”

He then brought his attention back to the pale-haired half-demon, his cobalt eyes stared at him with curiosity. “Hm… your magic is... fascinating. How about a deal? I will help you with these… soldiers?” The question came out tauntingly, as if he was questioning whether or not the guards were actually properly-trained soldiers. “And you owe me a small favor. Do we have a deal?” His eyes were eerily similar to that of a cat toying with a mouse. A clawed hand caked in blood outstretched towards Zenoulis, as if to actually shake hands on the deal.

Val.png
1691511512120.jpeg
The Elder The Elder Slav Slav

Valorie tapped her chin in thought "Hmm..." If she were to cut it down, what would happen? Would it die immediately? Would she be able to save it in time and use its properties? Hopefully there were more like it deeper inside the forest. "When it comes to animated plants, you'll know very quickly if it's bad or good. This one seems to be okay, shy even with how its leaves retract and all." Maybe it was best to leave it "I'll leave it for now, maybe come back when its darker and see if its a type of plant that reacts more at night than it does during the day." Petting one of the petals one more time, she stepped back and crossed her arms. However the air started to fog up some and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion "Fog?" Val tilted her head up toward the air, sniffing to see if her fairy nose can pick up on any burning wood "I'm...I'm not smelling fire or anything like that, do you guys smell anything?"

The Fairy walked a little bit forward, looking around to see if there was anything she could find from their position. No fire, just smoke and...Was that a bush with a bunch of pink round lookin' berries on it? "I may have found some food!" She called out, quickly rushing over and inspecting the plant greatly between its leaves and much more that could go into it. The smile on her face faded when she realized that this plant was not good to mess around with. "I take that back. This plant could probably kill someone." sniff "The smell is off, bitter even. But not the typical bitterness of some fruits. Hard to explain but this is definitely something you want to avoid. Since it's in this form, its possible to process it to be a liquid and use for poison. Though...I'm not sure what side effects it'll hold either."

Shuffling around a little more to look at the stem, she noticed a small footprint A footprint? This is as small as a child's foot. "Hey guys, I think I found something you wanna take a look at." moving a bit to allow the guys to take a look, she pointed at the small foot that was right by her own "Who's good at reading feet? Cause I know that's definitely a child foot, though not sure if its human, fairy, or what."

maeve thistlebottom
roadside introduction
Merchant's Carriage
uneasy
pls refer to photo
The previous air of comfort and light-hearted conversation had quickly been replaced with the heaviness of tension in the air. Everyone in the group had quickly put their guards up, including the fairy. Maeve's brow furrowed as Matheus hopped off the carriage to inspect the fairy further. Did he really need to get closer to the stranger? The redhead opened her mouth to protest, stuttering out nothing as he walked out of earshot.

For once, the young fairy could empathize with those who had to deal with her impulsive nature.

The fairy's fingers began to fidget with each other mindlessly as Cecil spoke, "I'll watch him if he happens to take a seat with us." Maeve didn't respond to the beastwoman's reassurance, too busy attempting to overhear what the fairy was saying to her new friend. Purple eyes were wide with keen interest, pointed ears alert for any sign of distress. However, despite the rather dramatic sounding voice of the fairy, everything seemed fine.

Blue eyes met hers, making an awful feeling blossom from her stomach. Maeve froze, eyes not leaving his as he assessed her. Did he recognize her? Maybe he was a member of the Syndicate. Her fidgeting hands began to sweat in their palms, paranoia threatening to make her dart for the wagon. Maeve swallowed, her mouth suddenly dry. She did her best to not show fear in her face, but her posture and hands would've given her away, resembling a deer in headlights. Was he onto her?

Thankfully, his gaze returned to Matheus, and the dark-haired fairy revealed himself as Olivar, that much she heard. "Cecil.. do you think he knows about me?" She asked her newfound friend in a hushed tone, her own eyes never leaving the feather-covered fairy. The familiar feeling of dread crept up again, mingled with guilt for her instinct to become defensive. If Maeve weren't so lucky to meet friendly people while the sun was out, she would be in this exact predicament.

Rhada's distinct voice could be heard from the back, "I fear even the desperate will be hard-pressed to find space aboard these wagons, Mr. Clearhart!" Knowing that a distinguished woman such as Rhada felt the same concerns as her own eased the guilt slightly, but a question began to itch in the back of Maeve's brain, willing her to finally look over to Cecil,

"What happens if we refuse?" The implications were clear. Would this fairy try to force his way in? Is he a distraction? There were an increasing amount of unknowns that left Maeve uneasy.
coded by natasha.

Anise Paige
StealthyShades StealthyShades Kovacs Kovacs Israel Israel

"Unsurprising that you don't have any care for books. That is unless you can sell them. Oh how I despise how knowledge is treated like some sort of currency..." She was off on her own little tirade about something completely different, until Anise was interrupted by the sound of clangorous plate mail and some sort of scuffle. It seemed the pirate brute had taken notice as well. They peered out of the alleyway, to catch a glimpse of yet another demon being tormented by the police. "If one's an omen, and two's a curse, I fear what they think a 3rd to be..." She muttered to herself, fearing for the life of the other. However, he seemed a gentler spirit than current company. Needless to say though, she was not expecting the next words of the pirate. He knew this man, but had not anticipated him being here.

He rushed in before she could say a thing, and with a single swift motion of his blade, divorced the guards head from his body, as the gruesome display hit the floor with an unsanctimonious splat. This of course drew the ire of the guardsmen who attacked their kin. Anise gulped momentarily. Murder and death were not on the itinerary for the day, and yet here she was. Still, she couldn't stand by as this man was being abused by those in power. She clenched her inkwell, and steeled her resolve...

She knew what was happening as the men fell to the ground. Black magick. The works of true demons. In the end, its no surprise that he was capable of this. Anise knew fully well that her own bloodline granted her an affinity for such artes as well. Had she needed to fight for her survival, she too may have lent an ear to the whispers. However, she was more concerned with something else...

Another man entered the fray. He too a wielder of eldritch knowledge not fondly looked upon. Wonderful. They will, no doubt become exiled and viewed as a scourge upon the land. If she wasn't certain of her involvement in this ordeal, the pirate's big mouth decided that for her.

“Mrs Anise if you can hear me…. Save yourself, my love.”

This of course caught the attention of a few of those around. And here she was, another demon in their eyes. Almost immediately, she was set upon by another guard. "Hey now, I had no bearing in this!" The guard cared little for her words, countering with vulgarity of the worst caliber to her own kind. Anise grit her teeth and as the man raised his blade to strike her was instantly rendered dumbstruck, as the sudden influx of information of every swear known in every recorded language was implanted into his brain, her own magics granting her a moment to escape. She approached one of the guards who was coming from Zenoulis blind spot.

"UUURAGH!" A bag stuffed with at least 20 pounds of books came slamming full force into the head of the guard, knocking him to the floor stunned. She shot the pirate a glare, half ready to beat his head in with the books too. "Oh real lovely, allow me to declare my love for the poor damsel in distress in some empty romantic gesture so I can reenact my 2nd favorite scene from the romance novel I read later that night in bed! Never mind the fact that by doing so I point her out to those who would try to kill her!" The guard who she had just given the slip had come back to his senses, and running at her sword once again poised to strike. Anise raised her hand, as a jet of ink shot from her inkwell directly to that guards eyes. He jumped back and yelled in pain before she got a full power swing with her bag into his chest, knocking him onto his ass, gasping for breath.

"And for the record, I'm not married! And if I were, I can assure you that you wouldn't be making a cuckold of anyone other than your right hand." She looked at the other man, who asked for a deal in exchange for help. "I never asked for your help, but I suppose you're not exactly the type of weirdo to really care. In that case, carve us a path out of this place!"

She, slipped her backpack on and reached to the ground to help the winged demon to his feet. "No time to check your wounds, we've got to get going."

MATHEUS KLEIN CLEARHART
1691586942403.jpeg
Just by inspecting the dark looking fairy, his instincts are screaming signs of suspicions and danger, he suppressed these feelings quickly and try to solve this as composed as possible, many of the dark fairy’s story does not fit well, fairies traveling during this hour, a troupe usually travel as a group, and the simple fact that despite being a rarity, the fairy’s appearance and an ominous aura looming around him, yet the fairy’s desperation to attend an event in Astrine may be a boon for Matheus regarding the favor he’d be doing for his Mentor if he is what Matheus thinks he is, a corrupted or demonized fairy “My name is Matheus Klein Clearhart, it is a pleasure to meet an actor in these lands”.

“However, it is truly unwise to be travelling in this hour, Olivar, if you are indeed a professional actor, you must be a special kind of actor to be treading these woods alone by yourself without your troupe, do you use puppets or golems by any chance?” Matheus assumed as puppets and customized golems can allow solo actors to do their job pretty well, the fact that the Nature’s Exchange Fest is nearing in Astrine, that might be the cause of Olivar’s desperation to reach Astrine. Matheus gave a suspicious look to Olivar before sighing returning to his more composed expression “No matter, I apologize for my intrusive inquiries” Matheus quickly apologized and listened to Rhada regarding the fact that there is no place for another passenger on the caravan “That is true, as Ms. Sybille stated, there is currently no place for you to hitch a ride in these caravan” he supported Rhada’s claim before looking at Maeve’s and Cecil’s unease and Rhada’s nervous yet composed appearance, Matheus then decided on a way for Olivar to arrive in Astrine, however no normal passenger will like this idea “I may be able to assure your passage to Astrine, my wagon might be fully occupied but this wagon is made in Astrine originally, if you don’t mind, you can stay on the roof since this thing’s stable and durable enough to ride around the land of Vinalda” thinking about previous incidents, he can’t risk a suspicious person within his wagon, Maeve and Cecil will be on guard on the whole journey, if Olivar accompanies them despite Matheus seemingly unwelcome seat on the roof, it is indeed true that his wagon is stable but he has to consider the others “What do you say, Olivar”

-------------------

Somewhere in the Astrine Capital

1691587229127.jpeg
1691587131400.jpeg
“Oh this is troublesome, I can feel Ominous Energy nearby Matheus” Olivia stated with her eyes closed, the mentor has already placed a spell that monitors her student if he is within the lands of VInalda, as she drank her juice in a tea cup, a maid arrived from the shadows offering her aid if needed “Must I make a move?” the maid inquired the seemingly immature fairy “You don’t have to interfere, Shaye, it is Matheus we are talking about after all” she replied without hesitation, trusting Matheus to handle the things himself if the situation goes out of hand “Besides, the last time I checked that wagon of his, it’s a trap box filled with secrets and treasure to any unaware trespassers, he has become more cunning ever since” Olivia complimented her student despite his unnecessary cautious behavior “That man…maybe living in Astrine for more than 20 years does change a person, with a fairy like you on his side…it is starting to make sense” the maid started to ramble and tease the fairy.

( Britt-21 Britt-21 leviohsa leviohsa Goonfire Goonfire Jackaboi Jackaboi ) Main Interaction

Ishido.png
1691592442913.jpeg
Slav Slav Jackaboi Jackaboi

Ishido had been conversing with Alix, nodding and asking questions while also answering his in the process. As soon as Shido's mouth opened to speak, he heard a familiar voice that had caused him to turn and spot a smaller familiar woman who was approaching the pair. To him, he knew exactly who she was. In fact, he had one of her cases still open and was still investigating it to the best of his ability. After all, Silva's case wasn't an easy piece to crack and solve. Especially when the world had it's secret spots and made it far more difficult for the average man to explore and get his answers. "Good Afternoon Silva. Your guess would prove correct, as you know I'll be here whenever there's something like this happening." he had gestured to the tavern with the end of his pen "This wasn't your average tavern fight, it was far more than that." Ishido glanced at Alix "As horrible as it is to say, he had a front row seat which should help me have a few steps ahead."

He noticed some pedestrians nearby talking in loud voices and pointing over toward the sky, and while his gaze followed he was soon greeted with smoke going into the air. With furrowed eyebrows, Shido wondered what in the world was happening Altair is seemingly tearing itself apart today. First this, now something happening in a whole other district? I have a bad feeling something is coming. Ishido thought with a sigh leaving his lips "Looks like there's far more going on than we expect today." Looking back at Silva, he continued "I'm still waiting for backup to retrieve the bodies. Obviously it's taking a little longer than expected. Especially with whatever is going on over there back in the more wealthy part of the city." That could explain why he hadn't gotten anyone to take the bodies...Perhaps he should find a morgue...however they're nowhere close to gather bodies like this. Even as big knights in armor, they're more than likely heavy. He put his notepad and the pen away for now and crossed his arms while the rain continued to lightly come down upon them.​

BELIAL BRUNLOFANG
theme

crash landing
Exhaustion. Belial felt it in every feather, every cramped muscle, every strained breath. Flying faster or harder made no difference; the churning swaths of froth and miles of darkened nimbus told him this, mocking every effort with cackling wind. No rest, no perch. No crew, no ship, no more treasure. That had mysteriously disappeared, along with their cloaca-for-brains captain! With their half-demon pirate lord gone and ship meeting her demise, the rest of the ilk scrambled to get into every lifeboat they could find. Unfortunately, seeing as the feathered half-man took room enough for three, he was forced out to fly his way to safety. As last minute consolation, vague directions were given to the closest port city: Altair.

The land of the Humans appeared to him like some distant jewel. Heavy boulders of fatigue strapped to his wings, Belial's descent rivaled that of an autumn leaf losing all agency to the forces of the earth. Half crashing, half diving into the water just a'ways from the docks, he washed up onto its shores like a stray strand of seaweed. When he finally came to, his wings were enmeshed in magic netting. Cold metal of armored hands bit into his underarms as he was unceremoniously dragged and dropped onto the docks. Waiting for them was a troupe of knights and their commander. The shadow of his horse and him loomed over the sprawled half-feathered man, chuffing in disdain together. "What's this, then?"

"Ser, he washed up this morning. There have been reports of pirate ships sinking; we believe---"

The commander raised a sharp hand. "No, no. Not he. It. Nothing more, nothing less." At this, his horse pawed the ground roughly, dangerously close to Belial's horned head. The commander's sharp, hateful eyes felt like a slice through the drunken haze of his drowsiness. "Some odious mix between beastman and demon, no doubt. Gentlemen, secure the wings and cage it. It will hang at dawn. Before it has the chance to disturb the King's peace."

Clops of the hoof turned to leave, halted only by the sight of a soaking wet leather satchel. Held by the second reporting knight, a permissive nod revealed its contents: an egg the size of a curled up cat, snug within a protective, shadowy shield of black magic.

Bewildered, knights took turns drawing in sharp breaths. Belial, meanwhile let his out in fevered relief. Even in crash landings or unconsciousness, his demon magic still proved incredibly resilient.

Out of fear of making contact, the second knight dropped the satchel and backed away.
The commander waved his hand, and a green tendril appeared to pick it back up and bring it to him. "At ease, knights. It is only a drop of black magic, no more. We are dealing with half-breeds here, not purebreds. We will not be corrupted."

After a few moments of consideration, he tossed it back to the second knight. "See if one of our own can break through the layer with some Elvish white magic. The royal kitchens would be delighted to serve such a rare delicacy tomo---"

Before he could finish, a sharp, golden burst of magic and sound ripped through the air. Rearing back in fright, the commander's horse brayed its shock. The commander was thrown off, landing on the hardwood like a painful sack of potatoes with a piercing yell of surprise.

In the brief moment of chaos he caused, Belial found enough strength to grab the snatchel. Eyes of eagle and gold locked onto pale Human ones. With a look, he knew that a world of hurt was coming his way, thanks to that Golden Eagle roar, product of whatever remaining wisps of red magic were there. The netting around his wings tightened, biting into muscle and flesh as a shined, pointed boot kicked him back to the ground.

Shock fading, bursts of laughter instead began to pepper around, at this pathetic show of desperate anger and heroics. The commander was now upright; with one last withering look, he mounted his horse and left his knights to crack their knuckles.

A muddy boot fractalized pain onto Belial's skull. Another aimed a kick to the ribs. He felt like a tied turkey about to be feasted on; reminded of his younger days in the nest, Belial shut his eyes tightly, awaiting blows that never came.

Instead, he heard slicing. And dicing. And thudding. Lots of thudding, and...pages of books flipping all over the place? Gathering himself into a feathered cocoon on the ground, satchel pressed against his chest, all the voices, cried and clinks of armour bled into a muffled mess.

Silence, save for the sharp, indignant voice of a female, ranting about... cuckolds and marrying? The netting nonetheless was cut, and out of a crack from his cocoon of feathers Belial saw a lithe, shapely hand the colour of wild hydrangea reach out. Gingerly, his taloned one accepted the offer of help. For once, Belial was glad he had procrastinated on sharpening them; the blunt tips pressed but would not break the skin of her arm.

"G..get... going?" Belial's voice was soft and low, jagged and hoarse from thirst. "Where?"

A deal.

The half feathered demon turned his head slowly. Bleary eyes blinked and sharpened onto an unmistakable figure.

A white-hot fiery ember of arrogance and persuasion, rolling off in the same waves he left his crew to brave (and probably die) alone. The one who had dared to step onto his home turf of Mount Ieru, and stay longer than any others, if it meant that the Half-Feathered Fury would join his ranks. Beside him, covered in blood was a pale, blue-clothed creature of the night, grinning like this was all just a game. One look and it was clear Egg should never go near him.

Belial opened his mouth, tone slowly morphing from begrudging shock and slight gratitude into immeasurable anger for the demon pirate.

"It's you..."

His right-handed talons rose up, pointing shakily. "You... you... piece of pigeon pirate shit! You left me for dead!"

MAGIC // ABILITIES.

RED MAGIC

· Golden Eagle Cry | Thanks to his mixed blood, Belial's cry is not as strong or impactful as it should be. He can let it out in effective, short bursts however, and oftentimes that can be enough disorientation that his wings and talons can finish the rest of the job.

BLACK MAGIC

· Black Magic Feathers | Belial's feathers develop a protective coating of black magic, which render the feathers as deadly as poisonous knives. He can shoot out and control them at will, to the detriment of his mobility and speed. Once they are out, they're out, and he has to turn back to normal to wait for more feathers to grow.

· Black Magic Ovoids | Belial can create black magic egg-like structures that can act as shields or trap his enemies, and when the eggs crack into pieces thanks to enemy efforts to get out, the pieces can still be manipulated against them.

CODE BY SEROBLISS / VALOROUS ORDER

Last edited:
cooltext439227989174976.png
Streets of Altair~Old Faces
ddb5a60510c1c17a223c7aa1e615e01d.jpg
"He did?" He asked tilting his head in question completely forgetting the moment Asher offered to pay. Was he even truly paying attention during that moment? "Yeah um I don't actually recall. Guess too many blows to the head causes some kind of damage up here." He said pointing to the side of his head. "Just forget everything I said a few moments ago." He said before turning towards Asher as he then left the bath house mentioning his hair. "I had no idea either." He said with a shrug. He followed along side of Kiara as she lead them to their next destination. The weather was clearly not in their favor today, as rain continued to pour down onto the city. By this time it was for certain the groups clothes were definitely soaked. Though, that never really bothered Toshiro at all. He's travels was filled with cold, rainy nights, so this was nothing compared to those. He enjoyed the scenic route and made sure to keep his eyes open at all the shops and look at what they had to offer. Could he afford them...Hell naw, but he enjoys to window shop.

Arriving at the Braze n Bold, a frowned was placed upon Toshiro's face at the sight of it being closed. "Damnit, damnit, damnit, damnit!" He cursed out in frustration. "Why is it closed?!" He questioned, but it seemed even Kiara had no idea. If that wasn't enough, the sound of an explosion caught his attention, and ass if it was a reflex his hand was also already wrapped around the hilt of his sword. He immediately stopped in his tracks, and snapped his attention towards the sound of the explosion. "What the hell is going on over there?!" He asked as a cloud of smoke filled the rain filled sky. He noticed guards running in that direction. His body started shaking with excitement at the idea of a fight going on; however, before he could even move in that direction...his stomach rumbled. He was low on fumes and there was no way he was gonna be good in any fight without something in his stomach. He need some soon, but it'll have to wait, as it seems Kiara wants answers. So Toshiro was on the job. "I gotchu." He said. Who's better at getting answers than a straight forward, knuckle head like him.

He looked around at the tavern and noticed some people standing outside of it. Two of them seemed to be the worker he saw earlier in the potion shop, as well as the flirty pretty boy. Seems like Altair is much smaller than he expected. The two of them were talking to a fancy dress elf, who, for sum reason seemed familiar to Toshiro. He squinted his eyes obviously starting at the man trying to figured out who he was. The gears in his mind were turning as he thought long and hard. Soon enough memories began playing in his head, flashing a short image of him and his best friend/brother back in the orphanage. "Now way." He said as his eyes widened. "ISHIDO!!" Toshiro yelled out as he charged forward tackling his brother to the wet ground. He burst out into laughter as he rolled off of him getting to a kneeling position. "Ishi!! Long time no see brother!" A giant smile was displayed on Toshiro's face as he peered down at someone he hasn't seen in years. There's no doubt, Ishido would be shocked seeing how different Toshiro has turned out these past years, and vice versa.

1691727103014.png
1691727332872.png
In response to Olivar introducing himself, Matheus also did so in kind before starting to question his claims. His eyes tensed a little, wondering if this human was already onto him. Matheus brought up the possibility of Olivar being a puppeteer, in response to which his eyes relaxed again as he was pleasantly surprised with the man's foresight. "My my! How very astute my new friend! You are correct, I specialise in puppetry. Some might even say I am unrivalled in my profession however I wouldn't want to toot my own horn!" He chuckled as he made his remark in a joking manner. But he was deadly serious. He was absolutely positive that not a single puppet master could be capable of what he can do. Still he couldn't let his guard down around this man. He was clearly a very good judge of character and could potentially see through his act at any moment. Moments later he heard a woman's voice from the caravans, stating that there is no room left inside to take anyone else. Right away he thought they were lying, of course he couldn't blame them either. If anything he found it amusing that they were already finding ways to keep him away.

Mr Clearhart offered an alternative however. A place on the roof of the caravan. Olivar sighed, making his disappointment known. "It does get pretty cold out here you know... Not to mention it would be a rather uncomfortable journey..." Olivar pondered for a moment, before continuing his sentence. "However... Given the situation I find myself in I doubt I'm in any position to protest... Very well I shall take the roof. It is certainly better than the alternative." Olivar threw the pouch of silver coins in Matheus' direction for him to catch. it's heft clearly stating that Olivar certainly had some wealth to his name. After he walked past and shrunk down so he could take flight and land safely on the carriage right above the other fairy he spotted earlier and returning to normal size. "Well then? Shall we be off? I certainly wouldn't want to waste anymore precious time. I have a show to get to after all." Out of all the claims he made to Matheus. The so called show he keeps mentioning was no lie. He had plans for the Nature's Exchange fest in Astrine and it was going to be a show to remember!

Olivar turned towards the side of the carriage and peeked down. The passengers of the cart would notice the dark fairy's head hanging upside down from the top of the window as he greeted them with a smile. "Greetings fellow passengers! I understand you all must be very unsettled being stopped on the road in the middle of the night so I would like to apologise for that. So let's start fresh yes? The name is Olivar Thorne. Professional actor and puppeteer. But you can call me Oli if you prefer. I don't mind~ I do hope you can all attend my show at the Nature's Exchange festival!"

Britt-21 Britt-21 leviohsa leviohsa Grangrule Grangrule Goonfire Goonfire

__flamebringer_arknights_drawn_by_jokerpang__sample-8f563b5b5eda7c176631494a161f1d42.jpg

Asher
Interaction: The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Slav Slav
"Toshiro you're almost as forgetful as a little kid, reminds me of the time one girl back home forgot her glasses they were on her head the whole day, and she didn't even check that she'd had them sitting up there" he'd say with a small chuckle. once back out in the cool rain of the afternoon asher.. well still felt soaked but hey at least he smelled nice and clean better than smelling like an iron mine and wet right? well he was happy enough to follow his new pair of friends. The explosion in the distance where a worry, as was the fact the place was closed promoting Asher to frown. “well darn it, I suppose we will need to find somewhere else" he'd say with a small sigh at least they could head towards the tavern that usually had something halfway decent to eat and hopefully it wasn't one of those places with low roofs always a rather annoying situation to be sure.

Soon enough however they'd run into another group one of them seemed to be known too Toshiro who tackled them his brother it would seem though maybe adoptive? Form a small glance he managed to get the fellow looked like an elf how odd. "Well hello there" Asher would say in greeting wondering what would happen next hopefully it was just as smooth as the last situation.

Cecil.png
1691889129068.jpeg
Jackaboi Jackaboi leviohsa leviohsa Grangrule Grangrule Goonfire Goonfire

Cecil looked back at Mae and shook her head "Not unless he is also part of those who are hunting you. Otherwise he shouldn't know jack shit about you." The Lioness replied while remaining alert. "If we refuse then I'll gladly kick some ass if it's needed." Her gaze followed as the man shrunk in size and joined the girls upon the wagon, though that stare of hers never wavered. He introduced himself, but she knew with this suspicious person she was planning on using one of her nicknames. "Lioness." She simply replied, the tip of her tail flicking in thought I'm not sure how trusting Matheus is, but he could very well get us killed if he invites the wrong people onto this wagon. Especially when he knows we have a girl that's being hunted down for whatever damn reason. His name is Olivar, is this a stage name? Is this his actual name? There are so many factors in this situation. Looks like my job is about to become more than just bodyguard duty. Now I gotta be lookout. A small sound of annoyance came from her lips "Listen here, Olivar. Try anything fishy with my partner here and I'll remove that suspicious head from your shoulders."

Of course, a threat that she'd be happy to fulfill but hopefully if he is this...Weird... Then he'd just see it as if he had been a pervert toward the young redheaded fairy he'd get killed. Sitting back down next to Mae, she crossed her arms "I'm not sure why in the hell you're out here in the dark, because only predators come out at night." She would know, considering she is a predator in the night. Completing bounties in the latest of evenings and claiming her money first thing in the morning. "But of course, I really wanna hear what excuse you have for being out in the dark where anything can come get you, especially if it leaks from the Enchanted Forest." Her light colored eyes lifted back up, staring at the man.

eklmergkmerlg.png
__siege_arknights_drawn_by_shokikanes__sample-ab43844fa2485f39ab0f3e5fb2e319b0.jpgA small spark of hope flared when Toshiro claimed he had every intention of getting answers for her. It was quickly deflated and snuffed out the moment she watched him pounce, quite unskillfully, towards another male within view. Every part of her resisted the urge to quirk an eyebrow and give visual recognition to the confusion bubbling within her. Brothers? Cecil’s scared face as a child crept into the forefront of her mind. The joy that radiated off of Toshiro’s face made her take an involuntary step back. Something akin to nostalgia crept through her brain, invading her thoughts and surrendering her to a more terrible memory. Toshiro’s happiness only aided to dampen her own. It wasn’t his fault. It was just a trauma response. The rain trickling down her frame and dripping from those soaked strands of hair didn’t help either. Silently she cast that lifeless expression to the sky in hopes that the light downpour would simply wash it all away.

Life wasn’t that kind.

It never would be.

Life was a survival game and Kiara played it well.

The image of her sister and her clutching each other while the screams and sound of metal clanged above them started to override every sense. The ironclad hold of that black magic that had taken root within her began to intensify everything that she was feeling. Kiara’s boots sloshed through the mud and it took a few seconds to realize she’d begun running away from the group entirely. Even with that recognition, Kiara didn’t dare cast a look over her shoulder. It was best to let Toshiro reunite without the gloomy cloud she was casting near them. And Asher would be just fine, the man’s height alone was enough to deter most threats. She’d return to them later. She knew their scents enough to track them within the city.

Clearing my head… I’m just clearing my head. Surely they’ll understand. She thought to herself somberly, resisting the urge to close in on herself. A small voice tried to chime in but Kiara buried it deep before it could mutter a singular venomous word. She’d grown too accustomed to this voice that had bloomed after her run in with Mikhail and she despised it.

Hair the color of maple whipped around as the lioness tried to get a read on where she’d ended up within the city. With a crinkle of her nose to show her distaste, Kiara lifted a hand and tried to put a barrier between her sensitive sense of smell and the overpowering tendrils of the scent of smoke that were invading her nostrils. The need to cough traveled up into her throat but she stilled it and resisted the urge when eyes that resembled the rising sun lifted to land on a few figures that came into view a bit off in the distance. The only sign of life she’d run into since alienating herself and panic running into a part of the city that wasn’t entirely familiar.

Kiara had zero idea if they were friendly and judging by the downed soldiers scattered about them on the ground it was unlikely. Her red magic flared just the slightest as her steps that were once detectable by the audible sounds of them trudging through puddles now grew eerily silent. Her presence was hopefully untraceable. If only the lions were with her today. They’d been denied actual food and the ability to hunt for too long so Kiara had sent them off to quench that need. Now she found herself alone, eyes fixated and refusing to budge from the four bodies that were nothing but ordinary looking.

Even Cecil was gone. Kiara had tried to track her but her sister’s scent had become more and more faint with each passing minute. It was all troublesome to say the least. This was probably the first time in her life that she’d been forced to completely fend for herself in the face of danger. No lions. No sister. Just pure unbridled instinct. With a heavy yet tired sigh, Kiara eased herself into that mindset. Everything sharpened. The details of the strangers ahead began to become clear even from further away. Those silent masked steps of hers brought her closer and closer until their scent was overbearing and much stronger than that of the smoke that filled this part of the city.

She scanned the horns protruding from three of their heads once closer and felt her own ears twitching in response to the observation. Not soft or cozy at all… but the guy with the feathers jutting out just as wildly as her disheveled hair? He looked like a damn pillow. The thought of a nap crossed her mind and Kiara felt her lips curve upwards into a faint smile for the first time since she’d begun her more solo adventure through Altair. And then there was someone with a smell much akin to a carcass. An attractive carcass, if it was possible for one to be. She wasn’t sure if she found the scent appealing or not. The four seemed to be wanting to move and Kiara ceased prowling, falling stationery behind wood that towered much higher than her own height. Her breathing began to grow more steady as her entire frame relaxed into a more trained pose behind those crates. They were the only thing shielding her from immediate view. Even her tail remained tucked closely instead of swishing back and forth like it normally did.

Mentioned or Interacted w/; Toshi The Elder The Elder Ishido Britt-21 Britt-21 Asher Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Belial Kovacs Kovacs Zel StealthyShades StealthyShades Book B Reanimator Buns Reanimator Buns Zuri Israel Israel

Last edited:
Syvarra, Voice of Thousands
GM POST

original_and_2_more_drawn_by_lam_ramdayo__sample-a533eb7d739425a205bc8bdd9f97547d.png

"Hey asshole! If it is me that you want, I'm right fucking here!" Syvarra heard from the beast-woman that ran away with her comrades before. “Really.. sweetheart.. you don’t want to run away any more?” She said with a disappointed tone. She started at the beast-woman. They could sense the determination that was within those eyes. “You really think you can kill me?” The silence between the two of them spoke wonders. “Papa always told me never to play with my food but I killed him long ago. Guess I get to show him how fun it truly is.” Her eyes began to glow a dark green as she chanted an incantation. Her voice began to multiply as she created clones of herself. She was going to enjoy torturing them.

Her doppelgängers surrounded the trio in the air. Some of them swooped in to try to strike at them; those that flew at a distance, rained subsonic attacks at the group and other civilians. The ranged attacks were ear piercing and made it hard to think. Anyone that got hit by a direct blow was heavily bruised. “Be careful ‘my sisters’ don’t play fair.” she said as she grabbed one of her clones by the neck. She choked the clone to death and let the body hit the ground. The corpse emitted the same black smog as before. If they kill too many of them, they would die slowly and painfully.

Syvarra was admiring her toys as they fought for her enjoyment. She hasn't felt this alive for 2000 years. She was going to destroy the people that imprisoned her in that amulet. Before they had the chance to do it again. One of her doppelgängers sloped down and grabbed Yamato, pulling them away from the other two. Another one drove down and tackled Ying, knocking her weapon away from her. The clone knelt over her ready to feast.

Interaction: Topless Topless , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

#NewDemonBodyDis
#Ancient Demon
#ByeByeHumans
Code by Nano

Rina.png
1692237903586.jpeg
Goonfire Goonfire Firelie Firelie

Rina would give Nita that one, she was right. Had they lost three of their people, it would bring their strength in numbers down in the unknown with whatever hell was out there. The Dwelf adjusted the hammer across her shoulders and obviously had no problem holding her own weapon in any way she liked. After all, she was fairly strong to swing this massive thing around. "I'll go with Logi. Despite her having her own agenda going on, we can still explore while doing so. I mean after all, we eventually need to return for food, rest, and proper shelter." Rina pointed out before glancing over at Logi and giving her a thumbs up before going up next to Nita and looking basically at the same thing she had. "Would you been joining us on the trip with us three? Or did you wanna stay with the others and figure out a plan with them? I'll be sure to keep these two safe since I suppose I'm the sheer force." Giggling, she turned to start walking toward Logi "I'll be joining ya two so there's three of us. We can explore and look for that person you were tracking or whatever."

Once beside Logi and Kal, she awaited what they'd basically do next. I know that we have what we need, and probably should return before sunset because we don't know who or what could be in this forest at night. As someone who worked in the dark with flashlights, it wasn't the darkness that scared her. It was just the unknown that lurked in it, especially when the territory was just as fresh as bread baked in the morning before opening at a bakery. Moving her hammer to one shoulder, it was clear that Rina was ready to get a move on. The faster they moved, the faster they can start uncovering anything out of the ordinary, or anything that's just plain normal.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back