• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham smiled as Abel yanned again, "doggies."

-Dipper snickered and looked into the kitchen. "Dad! Can ya whistle f'r the dogs?"

And, a few moments later, Adrian had done so - the dogs bolting down those stairs before into the kitchen. Dipper then brought the kids into the kitchen, as well, to say their goodnights.

-Dipper snickered and looked into the kitchen. "Dad! Can ya whistle f'r the dogs?"

And, a few moments later, Adrian had done so - the dogs bolting down those stairs before into the kitchen. Dipper then brought the kids into the kitchen, as well, to say their goodnights.
Abel smiled tiredly at the doggies, laying heavily against his father's chest as he gave a half attempt at a wave to the dogs. "Goodniw."

Abel smiled tiredly at the doggies, laying heavily against his father's chest as he gave a half attempt at a wave to the dogs. "Goodniw."

Meara repeated the act with a soft yan as both dogs looked over, heads tilted while each on of them barked quietly in response.

Masaru nodded, "it means y'still want me. Even after being what Malvo calls me, a soft bad boy."

Dipper snickered. "I love my soft bad boy." He then gently pushed tge door open, and walked the kids to their bed before he covered them both up.

Masaru smiled before kissing Dipper on the head once both were in their beds.

Dipper gave a happy huff at the kiss, and quickly turned to Masaru. "Now; whisk me away t' the land of cuddles and belly rubs. . . pwease."

Dipper gave a happy huff at the kiss, and quickly turned to Masaru. "Now; whisk me away t' the land of cuddles and belly rubs. . . pwease."
Masaru smiled before sweeping Dipper off his feet and holds him bridal style before taking him out of the room.

Masaru smiled before sweeping Dipper off his feet and holds him bridal style before taking him out of the room.

((-plays 'Love Lift Us Up'-))

Dipper couldn't fight off the grin as he hugged Masaru's neck loosely, leaning up to kiss his cheek.

((-plays 'Love Lift Us Up'-))

Dipper couldn't fight off the grin as he hugged Masaru's neck loosely, leaning up to kiss his cheek.
(XD)
Masaru smiled at the kiss, gently closing the door before heading to their room. "I shall treat you kindly tonight, my lord."

(XD)
Masaru smiled at the kiss, gently closing the door before heading to their room. "I shall treat you kindly tonight, my lord."

Dipper gave a gentle sigh at the nickname, and he leaned up just to nuzzle the neck of the male. "You'd better."

Masaru snickered, taking his shirt off and getting into pajama bottoms before curling next to him with a yan.

-Dipper curled his tail and snuggled up to Masaru with a yan of his own, as well as a happy sigh to follow the boy's act. "I love y'."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back