• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru smiled, "y'know it's true. You eat rare meat, you howl and you love squeaky toys. And fetch!"

Dei-Loki instantly perked up before he quickly looked around, pivoting even as he looked around for something that didn't even happen. "DIDY'THROWSOMETHING!?"

Meara blinked before gasping. "Can I thwow da bawl fuh dada dis time!?"

Dei-Loki instantly perked up before he quickly looked around, pivoting even as he looked around for something that didn't even happen. "DIDY'THROWSOMETHING!?"

Meara blinked before gasping. "Can I thwow da bawl fuh dada dis time!?"
Abel threw his hand in the air, "me next!"

Masaru smiled, "we have to get the ball first and foremost. Squish, go find the ball."

Abel threw his hand in the air, "me next!"

Masaru smiled, "we have to get the ball first and foremost. Squish, go find the ball."

Dei-Loki gasped and ran out of the room, Meara having giggled as she watched.

"Dada is soh siwwy."

((I'm dyyyyyyyyying from cuteness now too.))

Dei-Loki gasped and ran out of the room, Meara having giggled as she watched.

"Dada is soh siwwy."

((I'm dyyyyyyyyying from cuteness now too.))
(XD YAAAAAAAAAY)
Abel smiled, "he a fast boi."

Masaru nodded, "very fast. Let's see how quick it takes him to get this ball."

(XD YAAAAAAAAAY)
Abel smiled, "he a fast boi."

Masaru nodded, "very fast. Let's see how quick it takes him to get this ball."

Meara giggled again and turned in her chair to watch.

"Ball. Ball, ball. Ball." Dei-Loki peeked under the hutch, reaching underneath before pulling out a sock. ". . . Gross and not a ball." He tossed the sock towards the dirty clothes basket before he quickly dove under the coffee table. "I FOUND IT!"

Meara giggled again and turned in her chair to watch.

"Ball. Ball, ball. Ball." Dei-Loki peeked under the hutch, reaching underneath before pulling out a sock. ". . . Gross and not a ball." He tossed the sock towards the dirty clothes basket before he quickly dove under the coffee table. "I FOUND IT!"
Masaru smiled, "then bring it back!"

Masaru pointed to Meara, "give it to Mew first."

Meara smiled and held her little hands out. Dei-Loki smiled and handed the ball over to her before rushing after it when Meara tossed it into the living room.

Abel giggled before throwing it out of the kitchen.

Dei-Loki darted off towards the ball again, and shifted into hos wolf form mid run as Malvo giggled and clapped happily.

"Goh, Dada, goh!"

"W'w dah dowk kingdum." Meara smiled before raising her arms so she could be lifted out of the chair.
Masaru turned to Meara before smiling as he picked her up and looked to Abel, "y'ready Abel?"

Abel nodded as he put his arms up and was swept away by Masaru. "Shall we go and find your Dada?"

Masaru turned to Meara before smiling as he picked her up and looked to Abel, "y'ready Abel?"

Abel nodded as he put his arms up and was swept away by Masaru. "Shall we go and find your Dada?"

Meara smiled wide after she was lifted, nodding. "Leh's goh!"

Masaru took the twins out of the kitchen and into the lounge where Dei was. "Dipper! Where are you!?"

Dei-Loki wiggled out from under one of the tables in the lounge before he popped back up with the ball in his mouth. "I got it again!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back